or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2018, 03:57 PM

all I can say is fantastic story and you lucky b......d
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 11:42 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I have said time and again that I am a very fortunate person. I have a smoking hot wife, successful business, rock solid marriage and we have the ability to explore our desires. We are very comfortable where we are and always look forward to something new. My wife has had a transformation over the years. She knows she is hot. She enjoys the attention and the admiration she receives. All I do is reinforce and reassure all to her. I am far more than lucky. It's funny but my wife always mentions how lucky she was to find and marry me. I say I married way above my paygrade.

Sorry again for anyone who likes summaries of events. Again I find the excitement in the details. This trip was brought on by my wife and her boredom and lack of excitement over almost two months so she packed a lot into a long weekend.

One thing she continues to struggle with is aft arr events. Like the beach. She declined to go back. She did not want to run into the couple again. We woke next morning and she wanted us to go spend the day in town. She struggles with h err awkwardness after. We packed and loaded the cars early explaining that we were going to sightsee for the day before our flight back. Our flight was not until early next morning.

I did feel vindicated. I thought that maybe Brazilian pussy was just tougher than American pussy by the way my cousins wife wife responded. She gingerly walked into the den as we were drink our parting coffee discussing our visit. She announced she was going to get a gyno appointment to see if her pussy was broke. As she slowly and softly sat down on the sofa accompanied by the soft oooh and ooowwws, we laughed. Now I know, south american pussy is the same.

We invited them to come to our home and said our goodbyes. As we drove we talked. We both enjoyed our experiences. We got on the subject of my uncle. She was really happy to allow him the opportunity to see and touch her breast. We did not realize his loneliness over the years. We decided to go visit and sit by his pool. As you know my wife is addicted to sand and laying out. She got excited to relax by a pool. We called no answer. We decided to surprise him because it was early morning still. A little over an hour later we arrived. My uncle is somewhat wealthy I have always assumed. He still lives in a large home in a gated community. We pulled around his drive and no answer to out knocks and doorbell.

We decided to see if he was out back by the pool. The gate was unlocked so we headed back. No one there. We decided to wait and relax by the pool. My wife had her white bikini on under shorts and tshirt. I had left her only bra in my truck. My uncle has a large rock fenced back yard with one palm tree. Plenty of sunning opportunities. Also has a large pool with a diving board and a slide hooked to water making it a waterslide. The pumps were off so the water was crystal clear and smooth. A row of loungers and two umbrella tables and chairs. Just like I remembered.

We set up in two loungers. My wife said as she removed her top. I guess no need to be shy now smiling. We applied sunscreen and relaxing commenced. We got in the pool several times over the next hour. I finally said, you know he has seen everything up close, you are hiding nothing with those bikini bottoms. She said she did not want him to think we just took over his pool and doing whatever we wanted. I laughed and said too late for that. She removed her bottoms. I hung them with her top on drying hooks by the back door. She soon sent me off for cold bottles of water.

As I pulled back in and was getting out my uncle pulled in and into the garage. He is a hugger so he jumped out and gave me a hug excited I was there. He asked about my wife. I said we took over his pool earlier this morning. He had been out. His golf foursome plays early every day before it gets too hot. He said they are right behind him. They play dominos after. I said I better go tell my wife. He asked why. I said she is busy relaxing by the pool getting an all over tan. He smiled and said he had told them about her today and they would not mind. We talked. I said let me tell her and she can decide. He said we will be out soon, they should be here in ten minutes.

She was laying on her front propped up reading on her iPad when I returned. I handed her a water. I said my uncle just pulled up. She smiled and said good where is he. I said well you have a choice to show off and tease if you want. She said he has seen all of me so not much fun in that. I said yes but he has been playing golf and his three other golfers are on the way to play dominos. She said nothing. I waited and said they will be here in ten minutes. She said, get me my bikini, I don't want to embarrass him or me. I told her he had told them during the golf game about her and they were somewhat disbelieving of his story and his description of you. He is actually excited to surprise you naked with them.

She laid there saying nothing. She finally said, are they his age. I said, I assume. She asked what I thought. I could tell she had decided. I said I think it will be fun watching you give three old men a heart attack. Quiet. She said, if I do this you will owe me. I almost said no. Hearing my uncles earlier excitement, I said, I already owe you a lifetime. She put her earbuds in and went back to her iPad. She flipped over on her back and continued. Twenty minutes later she is on her front again. Out walks my uncle followed by three older gentlemen. They all looked to be seventies or eighties. All widowers. Charles, from Detroit, retired from automotive industry, short like my uncle gray hair and quiet. Louis, short balding Italian man from st louis, retired restaurant owner. Keven, from all over, retired military, tall black man.

They stop talking looking at my wife's ass and tits hanging as she reads propped on her elbows. She has no idea they are out there. Earbuds in her ears. She was waiting because she had her legs together ankles crossed. They head out way. They stop at the foot of our loungers smiling. I said sorry, we didn't expect company. My wife takes shock and embarrassment laying flat and putting her iPad on her ass. The men instantly start apologizing. My uncle says sorry we saw you guys out here. We got the above introductions. My uncle said we can go inside if you l I'llke. Louis said, why, we have seen her now. The other two agreed. My uncle asked my wife. She was playing this well with embarrassment and shock. She said that she better get dressed, she did not want to offend anyone. They all corrected her saying they are not ty he least bit offended and that they would be offended if they caused her to change what she was doing.

She said. You guys are sweet. Are you sure I am not offending. All together they said no in differing ways. She looked at my uncle and asked if she should at least put on some bottoms. He smiled and said if we are making you uncomfortable we can stay inside. My pool is yours to do as you wish. She said, no I am fine as long as you do not mind. Smiling he said not at all. She asked if he had anything to drink with alcohol. He said name it. They went inside together. All talking about her. I said I hope you give them each a heart attack to remember. She smiled, no heart attack.

They returned Charles returned with her drink. He said he won the chance to bring it to her. She still has ankles crossed laying on her front. She lifts up an an elbow turns facing him. Her full left tit looking at him and him looking at it. She takes the glass. He returns. She looked at me and said if i get that reaction for just one tit i will have fun today. I smiled. She took a drink and said good lord try this. I did. It was like straight vodka in a water glass with a splash of cranberry and g****fruit. I even choked a little. I said well I guess I'm carrying you to the hotel room tonight. She smiled and continued reading and drinking. They came out and sat at an umbrella table at the other end of the pool. I was surprised, because there was one four feet away to the left of my wife's feet. We are by the end at the diving board and the slide by my feet.

She finished her drink. I said you want me to order another. Yes. I had to shout. My wife would like another drink. Mad scramble of old men. Louis got the nod. He took the glass and went inside. She flipped to her back. She looked st me as the men at the table all started looking and talking. She said too much too soon. I said, surely not. She said I better keep my legs closed. She crossed her ankles. I said why. She said too much too soon smiling. Tits out and the top of her lips and slit exposed. Her blonde strip now on display. The men are staring and talking. Louis returns. He stops by her. He is looking her up and down. My wife is reaching for the glass he is just looking and said, my uncle did not do her justice in his description. He said honey you are amazing. Arm extended. She said thanks. Pause, then, may I have the drink. He stutters and apology handing her the drink. He continues standing. My wife said, you need anything. He said, oh, no, can I get you anything else. He returned to the table. She smiled after a sip and said this will be a fun day of showing only ok. I said absolutely.

After each gentleman brought her something she would request they would spend time looking her up and down. My uncle was going inside he walked over and asked if we needed anything. My wife looked up and said you know you guys can sit at this table and visit if you want. We did com to visit you. He said they wanted to buy decided that you may be uncomfortable with the extra attention. My wife laughed and said I believe I'll be fine. My uncle returned with a cooler and put it beside the table. He made me a vodka and cranberry. He said sorry we did not think of you. We laughed. As he gathered the men, I asked, when are you going to undress your ankles. She said if I do my pussy will be showing and I need another drink before I get that comfortable.

They came over and moved the table closer to the bottom of the loungers and took seats around it. We spent a good hour watching my wife flip front to back but not once giving a view other than ass and previously described. We talked about all their histories and many subjects. Skipping ahead. After finishing her third waterglass she was buzzed. She announced she was getting in the pool. This caused the conversation to stop. All eyes on my wife. She put the empty glass down along with the iPad. I thought she was going to swing her crossed ankles across to me and stand and jump in beside the slide. No. She sat up. Opened her legs wide, foot off each side. The table is finalky looking at pussy. She sits a second and stands legs wide. She sits again. She said maybe some help. My uncle stood and took her arm as everyone else was transfixed on her bald pussy. She stood. Lifted her leg and stepped across to beside my uncle stumbling. She grabbed him and steadied herself by pulling her tit into the side of his face. She then scooted between the lounger and the men in chairs. Jumped in ty he pool.

Keven was first to say, I hope everyone got to see what I saw. They all affirmed his statement that they did. They each have their descriptions of what they saw and used very complimentary terms in the description of her pussy. The domino box had been dumped but not one game complete. I decided to cool off also and let them talk in private. I jumped in.

We swam some. Away from then guys we talked. She said she was enjoying this more than all weekend. Summary... she is enjoying the constant attention and how much they appreciate her. They are kind and gentlemen. She feels safe and secure. She even laughed that she has been naked most of the trip. I think reading into the conversation that she is enjoying being the center of all attention and she can distract them at will. She did ask what they said about her show standing up. I gave her the blow by blow descriptions and comments. Her response, aawww they are so sweet. It's like she is thinking of these men as never seeing a nude woman before. I said nothing to change this.

I walk back. They are still talking about my wife and her pussy. There seems to be a complete agreement that she has the smoothest pale white and pink pussy ever made. Also they continue to voice appreciation of her tits and nipples.

She is buzzed now. She swims to the side talking as she hangs on. She exits by softly laying back floating on her back pushing off and floating away with us looking her over. Louis complains of the slide blocking him. She walks up the steps and out. All watching in silence. She starts walking toward us. Keven said don't you just love a naked woman with beautiful tits and a gap between her legs walking towards you. Grunts of agreement. She scoots between chairs and sits in my uncles lap asking for refill hugging his head to her tits thanking him for hosting us. Drink in hand they watch her sit. This time she sat down, spun her legs on at once with ankles crossed and sipped.

Skip again. She rolled front and back several times but no view. They seem to have grow accustom to her tits as conversation and attention was wavering off her. They decided to go in for food. We declined. She said she is going to have to up things for attention. I said that may be hard to do but have fun. We got in the pool. They were around the table standing as we got out. Her glass was full again. I sat. Charles stepped to the side as she scooted between him the chair and the lounger. He was sly. As she scooted sideways by, he put his hand low on her hip saying be careful and as she went by across her cheek. She sat down and one leg at a time rotated. They all watch.

She reclined normally as she sunned front and back all attention on her. Earbuds in, louis admonished Charles for touching her ass, Charles said she didn't mind I was helping. Keven asked how it felt. Charles smiled, soft. They all hit him saying they were jealous. Charles said damn, my uncle actually had face in tit and you guys said nothing. My wife heard all. She was enjoying the talk. Skip ahead. We are essentially watching my wife read focused on tuts and now pussy. She sets down the iPad and swimtime. Shes a little more than buzzed. She does as before. A leg off each side and sits up. Arm up waiting. All are focused on her stretched open pussy. She pauses and said little help. My uncle assist up and standing. She scoots by Charles him looking directly at her pussy. Then by keven who did the same. Jumped in.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 03:08 PM

They discussed their close up views while watching her swim. My uncle asked me if she was ok. I said a little drunk but not bad. Louis said, about time with the drinks we made. My uncle decided to go get some food for her. He brought out cheese, crackers, sausage and a jug of ice water and glasses. Keven said, damn you are going to sober her up. I said not likely. They quizzed me about her. I gave my standard answers. Charles said I did touch her ass and she did not knock me out. Laughter.

She got out after some time swimming. We all watched her walk to us tits bouncing and clear view between her thighs. As she was scooting by she said, oh snacks. Charles moved over for a gap between him and keven said have some. Louis and my uncle have a frontal view of her and keven and Charles are on each side of her ass. She takes a couple each and said I don't get a seat. Charles scoots back and said here you go. She said I don't want to hurt you. Don't worry. She finished her snack walked around the chairs and sat. No water, just h err regular drink.

I text her. I said too much too soon. She said no and Haha. She text, is casual touching too much. I text is it. She look at me. She text Charles already touched my butt. I text and you gave my uncle tits in face twice. She laughed. She text ok. She text give me idea for casual. I text, no idea. Another look. She text fine I will work out myself. In this text exchange she misspelled almost everything so she is still drunk and drinking. She heads inside to the restroom. Charles asked me if she was upset at his offer of a lap. I laughed and said if she wasn't upset at touching her ass I doubt she is mad now. They started plotting different ways to get to see her and possibly touch.

I text her of the plotting. She returns. She scoots by the chairs to their enjoyment. She picks up her iPad and read the text. She smiles at me. She said, I need to sit up. She bends at the hip. Ass straight at the table, grabs the chair and locks it into recline. Keven said, can you do that again. She repeats but slower and sits. They all give her compliments on her ability to adjust the chair. She said, are you sure it's the chair. Louis said well the way you did it was most enjoyable. My wife said, I'm sure by now you guys are tired of seeing this naked body. A consensus of no.

Later, my wife asked my uncle if the slide works. He said the water does but no one has used it in years. She asked if she could. He got up and turned on all the pool pumps. Water started flowing from the top. She said all excited, it's a water slide. She got up and walked to the ladder. Stepped on it and it wobbled. She turned and asked if it is safe. He said I think it's for kids. Charles said let me hold it. Got up and held one side. Keven got up and held the other. She took two more steps. He ass is even with Charles tits with keven. She stopped and said will you catch me if I fall. Charles said absolutely and put his hand square on her left cheek. He said see I got you. She said thanks, I'm ok. We watched her slowly get to the top. At this point all has watched her pussy and ass ascend the ladder. At the top her drink self struggled sitting down. More detailed views. She slid in the water swimming. The whole slide was wobbly.

Charles sat bragging about touching ass and how soft she is. Many complaints. As she walked back they are cheering, "again". My wife stopped hands on hips and said are you cheering me or something else. Innocently they said her sliding. She said ok. She winked at me as she mounted the step. Over arching her back and hanging arms extended knees bent I was scared her hand would slip and she would fall. Each step she did this. It did give as fantastic view of her ass and pussy from the third step to the top. Almost to the top she bent her knees and leaned back ass just above keven eye level. He is actually maybe face six inches away from her ass and pussy squatted down as she was. She said can anyone catch me here. Keven hand went directly to her right cheek. He said I got you to the top. She paused with hand on ass and said good. Stood up. Got to the top and eventually slid down.

As she swam keven was agreeing to the softness and how he touched bare ass. Louis said if I was your height I would have caught her square on her pussy. Everybody looked at him. They discussed. They asked me. I said leave me out. Louis said look, when she bends and squats down and out you got two things that are egg right there, ass cheeks and her pussy. Whose to say you were not aiming for a check but missed. Charles said I will. Keven reluctantly said ok. They chanted "again". She said I think you guys are just watching me climb the ladder not my slide. This time was a yes. She started. She teasingly wiggled her ass to see if they were actually holding the bars. She said I'm just testing. She got to the same step and leaned back and squatted. She said ok whose got me.

We are sitting looking up at her pussy poking out from this position. Keven paused, then hand flat on her pussy. I mean to the point that we are looking up at pink ass cheek/thigh, black hand, pink ass cheek/thigh. His palm is flat at her opening and fingers covering everything else. He said I got you. She says nothing and what seemed forever finally said I think you missed. Hand still covering pussy, he did not take it off and replace on cheek. He drug it flat across her pussy, parting folds and all till hand on cheek. He said sorry, now I got you. She pulled back up and said I think you did. She slid into the pool. The table burst with questions. Keven was very complimentary in the description of what he saw and felt. Soft and hot were repeated several times.

She swam and returned. They wanted another slide. My wife said maybe a belly slide. Louis said don't hurt that beautiful chest. She grabbed her tits and said awww. As she approached the slide Charles and Louis were standing on each side. I smiled and she smiled back. She said let me get a sip a second. She sat on her lounger. Took a drink and text me. HE PUT HIS HAND ON ME. I text back. I know they were all jealous. She text, SO THEY ALL WANT TO. I text yes. She text I DONT WANT TO LOOK LIKE A .... I text no one would think that. She quit texting caps. She text should I let them. I text sure why not. She gave me a look.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 04:05 PM

Wow!! Just now catching up on this latest update and I must say, it was well worth the wait. So happy to see your wife initiating the vacation and loosening up even more with the exhibitionism and other activities.

When you described the beach scene with your cousin and the other older couple, this sentence said it all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
It was then I know if he pulled out a hard dick and asked if she wanted it she would have said yes.
I love to see a wife get to this point where you know if the opportunity presents itself, things will certainly progress. I've read your other updates when your wife gets to this point and it's extremely hot to read every time. Of course, the rest of the story so far is equally exciting but I had to point out that one part. The point where you have to decide if you stick with the "accidental shows" and teasing or do you cross that line to the unknown.

So looking forward to the rest of your update.....and welcome back!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 08:12 PM

Keeping a timeline is hell when wanting to relay events and include thoughts. I touched on it earlier. You can tell from past post my wife is most comfortable around older gentlemen. Seems the older the more comfortable. I asked her on the way home her thoughts to this day. She said several things effected her thoughts. She loves my uncle and hearing his story/loneliness, touched her and hearing how much my cousin and his wife appreciated her made her feel good. She said listening to the men talking when they thought she couldn't hear (earbuds, no sound) made her sad about how long they had been without seeing a naked female much less touching one. She said combine their stories, their excitement, their attention and alcohol, you get what you get.

I think I said this earlier. She really enjoyed my uncles house visit most of all on this trip. I asked why. She said she was the center of attention and loved watching these men act and talk as though they were young again. She was relaxed the entire time. They were gentlemen even when plotting. She enjoyed how appreciative they were and almost always asked even when plotting or planning. She even laughed at their plotting saying see just like some high school kids.

With my wife's mindset done, the alcohol had very little to do with decisions. It might have made them easier. Here is a quote she used "I was into helping a group of elderly men get to relive a little bit of their past while enjoying the attention myself". That should sum up this day.

I believe i stopped at my wife texting me after keven full hand touched her pussy and all plotting to do the same.

She seemed willing to allow more touching and I text sure why not. She was looking for ideas and I offered none. She sat drinking. She text, I guess I'm ok. I text drunk. She text yes drunk but ok touch. I smiled she smiled. I text, I got no ideas this is all you. I text, be careful though too much may cause heart issues. She text dont say that. She finished her drink. She text, I think straight forward. I text back a question mark but she had put her iPad down and was walking to the ladder.

She teased Charles and Louis holding the sides of the ladder. As she stepped on it she shook her ass side to side before they were ready. This caused the entire slide to wobble. She stopped and said she you boys able to keep me safe. They both said yes and they were ready. She took another step and did the same, they were ready, little to no wobble. Keven said I could watch her shake like that all day. It was nice watching her stick her ass out and shake it watching the gap between her legs swing that pussy left and right. She turned to keven and said here's another for you. We clapped.

She took another step. She stopped her ass is shoulder height for both while standing on the ladder step. She said am I safe to go. Charles patted her right cheek and said we got you sweetheart. She wiggled her ass after the pat and said thank you. Next step, ass just above eye level. Louis said I'll get you if you need from here up. My wife said so if I slip like this. Arms extended, her hands slide down the rails. She bends her knees and sticks her ass out. Again we are sitting looking up at her pussy and ass. Louis right hand landed flat on her pussy. Short pause. Louis said I got you. This time she said I believe you do and grinded into his hand. Paused, hand in place, then stood up and took the next step. She did not take the next she laid belly down, great view. Pushed off rails with her feet and head first down the slide.

Much discussion as before and Louis held his hand like it was broken saying he will never wash it again. She swam to the side and asked my uncle if she could have a drink in the pool. Charles made it and my uncle delivered. She floated around drinking while they discussed their next move. Some wanted pussy touch some tits. My uncle was even into it saying how he would love to feel her. They attempted to bring me in on this to help. I declined saying this is not my call. My wife requested an umbrella for her chair. All four men did as requested.

My wife was now passed drunkish. She requested we all swim. Differing reasons for each to not but I got in. We float around together. She said did you see what I did smiling. I said yes but they are planning for more. She got tickled by this. She said you ever seen men get so excited. I said oh yes plenty. She said yes but not like them. They are school boys again. I said yes that's true. We floated as she talked about each and the things she heard and I filled her in on what she didn't hear. Summary was she was drunk and as excited as they were. I finally said I'm getting out. She said I think I'm going to let them just go ahead and get what they want. I said be careful or you may get an 80 year old to have that heart attach. She hit me.

I got out and sat down. They barraged me with questions. I answered all. Shes drunk. She is happy. Shes not mad. She let him touch her. Yes she did rub her pussy on his hand on purpose. No I'm not helping. No I dont mind if you do touch her. It's her choice on what she allows. No we are not leaving soon as far as I know. Yes my uncle did play with her tits and nipples. Questions on and on.

My wife set the glass empty on the side of the pool. Floated to the steps and walked back. She was getting a little noodle legged. She did not make any fake excuse. When she scooted behind Charles she removed his hat and rubbed her wet tits over his head. When she got behind keven she did the same. Both men had pool water dripping down there heads but loved it. Keven said those were the softest breast ever. He got a lot of ribbing from all. My wife plopped down and laid back ankles crossed. She said she ate a few crackers and cheese. Followed by water.

While she was eating, charles and keven were bragging about having tits on their head. Louis said you should have looked up and they would be in your face. Louis is not a racist, and the four of them are good friends so no one take this wrong. Louis asked keven if that was the first time he had white titties on his head. Keven said yes. Then Louis asked if that was the first time he had a white womans pussy in his hand. Pause.... keven said to answer your question, "yes", and only the second pussy in my hand ever. Total silence. Charles said no way. Keven said his wife was his high school sweetheart and they were together at 14 years old. They married out of high school and he went straight into the military. He said he had two women in his life. His beloved late wife and the military.

All was quiet for a minute. Then Louis said well you two just had a beautiful pair of titties on your head so life is good. This caused a lot of agreement and laughter. My wife finished her water. She has the back of the recliner not quite flat, she rolls a towel which took forever, drunk hands, and placed it as a pillow. She folded a smaller towel and placed it over her eyes. The men were talking, I dont recall about what. My wife is lying still, hands above her head like shes tanning her pits, ankles crossed. In the shade of the umbrella. She says without moving, "who is going to help me sunscreen". She is slurring some and watching her towel roll, I know why. I said, you are under an umbrella in the shade. My uncle said, shes right, you can still get a nasty burn. My wife blew her tongue at me and said, see I'm right. I shut up.

All men are volunteering. She finally said ok everybody gets a turn. Mad scramble for older men for who starts. Dominos finally used, highest to lowest.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2018, 06:06 PM

I'm going to get this finished.

She had decided to allow some touching. How much I had no idea. Rather than go into each detail I am giving a summary. They each had taken turns doing arms, legs, back, shoulders, etc. Front and back. Being gentlemen, they avoided her tits and pussy. They each have her ass a through massage. I expected touching, fondling or at least a brush of a finger against her pussy but no.

They were sitting and she said I guess you boys are going to leave the rest for me. Mad scramble again. My uncle was first and he spent several minutes rubbing, touching, squeezing her tits and nipples. He then started on her strip of pubic hair rubbing. He commented how soft and smooth. He eventually rubbed across her mound letting his fingers pause on her lips and slit. As he was finishing, he asked if she wanted him to go further between her legs. She said, not much chance of getting a sunburn there. He smiled and said so you want to take that chance. She smiled and asked, are you just wanting to feel. We were all on pins and needles listening. He is just gently rubbing her slit and lips.

He said, yes. My wife said, if I say yes, you only get a very brief feel. He said, absolutely. Her legs were open normal straight. She moved her left foot to about even with her right knee and let her bent knee fall out. We are all looking at a wet, readily available pussy. He turned his hand and slid straight down. His fingers were apart and touched about everything he could as he slowly worked his way down. He paused and did the same on the return trip back. She was enjoying this. So much so she did not stop him and allowed him an even slower exploration. When he reached the top, completing the second round, she dropped her leg straight. He stood walking back and sat. He was showing how wet his hand was.

Each man took a turn doing essentially the same. Once done. They were sitting around the table discussing and comparing. My wife waited and asked me to assist her into the pool to cool off. I did. We watched her float around some. Then they excused themselves saying they were going to go in for a second. I'm sure to talk more candidly. My wife had been floating for around twenty minutes now. She beckoned me into the pool. She wraps her legs around my waist and starts telling me how aroused she is and asked about the men and the conversation. I told her and she was excited that they were excited.

She is attempting to grind me but alcohol and water are preventing her from achieving her desired results. She releases and reaches in my shorts to find an already hard dick. She pulled them down to below my ass and restraddled me. She guided me in. She said this is what I need. I said you better hurry before they return. She laughed and said I've been waiting on this. I'm going to get it if they return or not. My experience of sex in a pool or any water has taught me it's just not as fun. We attempted different positions and techniques but was not accomplishing what she desired and was just making me tired.

She said come on. She slid me out and we headed to the loungers. My shorts are on the bottom of the pool. She laid flat, I got on top and entered. Now I got some leverage and she is getting hotter by the second. Soon she wraps her legs around me and started a quaking orgasm. I continue pumping mostly through it. She regains composure and stops me. She had me stand. I'm thinking I'm going to bend her over the table and hammer this home. She said, slow down, I need this to last. I was hoping that I could get my nut now. When she said this I know I'm required to wait until she is done, this is difficult with little to no alcohol and all the visual stimulas.

I lay on the lounger. She straddles me with a knee beside each hip. She did not wait. Reached back guided me in and she slid down to the hilt on my dick. This caused her to take in her breath and pause. Sitting on me I said, come on, let's get going before they return. She slapped me on the chest. She said, look if they come out I'll flash them for you. The serious way she said it and they look she had made me laugh out loud. This caused her to bounce on me and she grabbed me saying not yet. She is now slowly sliding up and down ty he entire length of my dick. I started counting cause this helps me distract myself. After I got to 20. I stopped counting.

I see my uncle and his friends standing half way down the pool. She is still slowly riding me. I said, we have company. She never paused. She said ok. I said no they are by the pool watching. Again she continues riding me and said, so now you are embarrassed. The way she said it made me think fine then do as she will. They migrated to the edge of the opposite side of the table, watching. Maybe ten feet away. I am trying to focus on the colors of the umbrella. I'm used to being watched at times but this is unique at best. My wife whispered, where are they. I said beside the table behind you.

She stopped. Sitting on my dick buried to the hilt she turns looking over her shoulder. She said, sorry, give us another fifteen minutes and we will be out of your way. I'm thinking holy shit fifteen freaking minutes. I did not hear what exactly was said but it was along the lines of dont worry, you are not in the way. My wife said and I quote exactly, "well you may as well get comfortable then, cause we are going to be awhile. I thought damnit, be awhile!!!! They take there normal seats. Not much talking i could hear.

She looked me in the eyes and said as serious as she could, dont you dare end then till I'm ready. I said as serious as I could without laughing at her I promise nothing. She started again full length up and down. After several several she stopped, turned and asked, can you boys see ok. All seemed to say yes. As she turned smiling at me she whispered, I'm flashing them for you. The way she looked and said this, I really wanted to laugh but smiled. As she was starting to lift, someone said, truth be told if you lean forward we could see. She finished up and down. She leans toward me and arches. She slides forward towards me and back several times. She stops still leaning over me. She looks back and said hows this. All loudly proclaimed their view was absolutely unobstructed. She continued.

I would love to be able to describe what they could see but obviously not at this time. As she was fucking me believe it or not I forgot about being watched and started some really nice nipple/titty work. She was getting close or tired. I could feel her legs shake. She stopped. She said I need a better position. Slid me out. Had me slide down the lounger ass almost to the end. She straddled me facing them. I slipped right in. She started fucking me again. As she would lift up. I could see a couple of the men's faces in the gap between her pussy and my stomach. They had a fantastic view of her bouncing tits and front view of her pussy eating my duck up.

She finally said I'm close. I could feel the heat. She leaned back lifting a little on her hands. She said hurry fuck me now. They have an unobstructed view and I start hammering her pussy as best I can. She starts her climax. When she did I try to increase my speed and I unleashed rope after rope as deep as I could in her. She collapsed on me. I'm exhausted. She exhausted. We dont move for several minutes. She finally sits up and my semi hard dick goes back in. She feels it twitch. She stands slipping me out followed by some of my deposit on my leg. She asked my uncle if she could use his shower and headed in.

I'm lying there with a wet floppy dick and four men looking at me. I finally sit up. They start talking altogether about the view. What they saw and all. I'm still wet dicked naked. I excused myself to the pool. I retrieve my shorts and put them on. I float awhile to rest. I get out make a drink and smoke listening to the excitement of the men. After an hour or so I go check on my wife she is in a spare bedroom cross says on s bed wrapped in a towel. Looks like she made it that far after her shower and out.

Its midafternoon. I think around three or four. They start departing. All very complimentary of my wife and i. My uncle and I sat outside talking till dark. I had a fantastic time catching up. I got to drink and smoke and visit. He said that all the men said my wife must be an angel from heaven to give four old men the experience of their youth again. We discussed details too numerous to mention and repetitive to an extent. My wife finally woke up and made it outside way after dark. She never made it in her clothes, still wrapped in a towel. We visited a while then tried to leave. My uncle would not let us. We stayed the night.

Next morning we have a flight out so I wake up to an empty bed. I walk around this massive house. No one. I go out back and my wife and uncle were skinnydipping in the pool. They tried to get me in but I got coffee and watched. I finally had to tell them we had to go. Both got out naked. I had the car packed. All my wife had for clothing was the white bikini, shorts and shirt hanging from the previous day. They dried off. My uncle said may I have my hug before we dress. My wife laughed and gave him a full body hug. She took his have and placed it square on her tit. She told my uncle that we love and appreciate him very much.

I waited and hugged my uncle when he was dressed. We left. She said my uncle told her he had been on the phone all morning with his pals and how much they loved her. She said that he wanted to skinnydip alone with her so he came into the bedroom and woke her up. I asked what happened. She said nothing. She said she sat on his lap a few times and when she did he played with her nipples some. One she let him touch her between the legs as they were sitting but nothing much.

We were so tired we slept most of the time in the airports and on the flight. I assume she got mostly caught up with getting attention.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:02 AM

We still enjoy our experiences with both kenneth and Bob along with their wives. Not as much as we men would like. I guess if it was up to us some sexual activities would occur every time we get together. Unfortunately the wives ultimately determine any additional fun. I have not posted any times it has because of repetition. If I ever convince two of the wife to actually fully participate in a "me" sandwich I will post immediately. So far I am a failure with this.

No activities with my brother or other so far. We have not really had the opportunity. Weather changing so I hope to spend more time at our country house.

I too am excited for pool and outdoor weather. Han's house is still for sale so complete privacy is no issue.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 11:54 AM

Damn, what a hot story! Please don’t feel like you have to skimp on any of the details. Personally, the more details you give, the better picture I can paint of the situation.

I’m really wishing for you to get some good neighbors soon like mr John or Han and his wife. Good neighbors are hard to find nowadays especially if they are a bit prudish about your extracurricular pool activities. Speaking of pool activities, I think you need to make sure your wife’s work friends know that there are free all over tans available in your backyard now that they’re out for the summer. Now THAT would be a site to see!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2018, 06:49 PM

Default Great Stories!!

Fheath, I have enjoyed reading your experiences. Don't worry about too much detail. The detail makes the story that much better. You mentioned a second sighting by your father. It was not written about unless I missed it. Just wondering about that.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schwanmanjim For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 10:15 AM

Here's something new. This is more of a feeling than event. I had to be away friday and part of Saturday. I get home unexpectedly early around 1 PM Saturday. I change and look out back. Kenneth's wife is on a float naked in the pool. Bob's wife and my wife are naked laying on loungers by the pool. I stand there watching.

After some time I head out to the pool. I am greeted by all. Kenneth is on the sofa watching television. Bob is away on business. We spend the afternoon outside visiting and having a good time. The wives remained the whole time in some state of undress. Around 11p.m. kenneth and his wife headed home. I am now alone with Bob's wife and my wife.

Throughout the day absolutely nothing sexual occurs. After midnight we are fairly toasted from drinks. Bob's wife excused herself to bed. My wife and I follow shortly behind. We crash, no sex or sexual talk by either of us.

I get up early. Head outside with coffee. I start thinking about the previous day. Thoughts were, are we getting that comfortable that not one sexual innuendo or statement the entire time. Nothing even considered, including me. The wives eventually come out and watch me take a naked swim. Again nothing sexual.

Bob's wife headed out around noon. My wife and I spent the afternoon doing yard work and poolside drinks. I did not mention any of my thoughts. My wife would say how much fun the evening was with our group and talk about conversations but again nothing sexual.

Dont get me wrong we had a great time together as usual. It's just that we spent a lot of time with wives and neither of us instigated any sexual advances. It just seems like we have become too accustomed to the wives nudity or ....... I'm still pondering without asking.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607