photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-05-2014, 02:16 PM

Default misc ENF stories

I've looked into oneclick for a long time and I've finally decided to start posting some stories. I hope you folks enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. My obsession will become fairly obvious before too long I'm afraid, if I keep posting stories. It's absurd, but sex is absurd to begin with. Really now, grown men and women exposing their bodies and losing their minds to chemical ecstasy. I may take suggestions for story topics and I'll probably take a long time to write. Enjoy!!

My name is Arthur. I’m 25 and I have a friend named Tracy, 23, who told me this story. Tracy has been friends with a woman her age named Abbie since junior high. Abbie came out as a lesbian after she graduated high school and her parents kicked her out of the house. Tracy’s family let Abbie live in their house for about a year until she went to college. I’ll tell the story from Tracy’s perspective as she told it to me. Tracy is about 5’4’ with brown hair and eyes. She’s got a gorgeous face, medium round breasts, wide curvy hips and a bubble-ass that makes you want to dance on the rooftops. Abbie is about 5’ with very short black hair that she usually keeps in a different style every other week. She has pale skin, green eyes, small breasts and a very slender figure. I think she’s very attractive, but I’ve always gotten the impression that she’s struggled with comparing herself to people like Tracy.
So, it was summer and Abbie had been living with my family for about a month after graduation. She was still a bit upset about the blow-out she had with her parents when she told them she was gay. I had known she was gay since we were sixteen. It’s not a big deal to me. It never made me uncomfortable thinking that my friend might be sexually attracted to me. She’s my friend and that’s all that matters.
It was a Saturday and my cousins were in town. They wanted me to go out for the evening and I thought it would be a great opportunity for Abbie to get out and take her mind off of all the drama. My cousins are cool and liked Abbie, so it wouldn’t have been a problem. Abbie said she was tired from work that day and would rather just relax at the house, so I just said if she changed her mind it was OK.
I put on a short strapless party dress that came about half-way down my thighs for the occasion. I decided, as I often do, that I would not wear panties that night. I love going commando with my shaved pussy. The feel of the air on my skin makes me horny all the time and I love to feel my bare thighs brushing together.
My cousins called and said they were about fifteen minutes away, so I finished getting ready and went down stairs to the living room to wait. I met Abbie coming out of the kitchen.
“You sure you don’t want to hang out with us tonight?” I asked.
“Yeah, I just don’t feel like it and anyways I’m not dressed for it,” she replied. I know my friend and I could tell she was partly making excuses to herself.
“Oh, you can go just like you are. It’s no big event or anything. You know my cousins; they won’t mind.”
“I know. Thanks. I know you’re trying to cheer me up. I’ll get over all this junk eventually,” she said half-smiling.
We were facing each other in the living room when I heard a car horn honking out front. “Oh, that’s my ride. I’ll see you later this evening,” I said. Abbie nodded and I turned to hurry out the door when I caught my foot on a throw pillow that had fallen off the couch. I stumbled, lost my balance and fell backwards over the side of the couch.
My legs flew wide apart as my boobs popped out of my dress. I ended upside down against the couch with my legs spread wide and my boobs out partially covering my face. Of course, my dress rode up completely exposing my naked crotch up in the air. I could feel the air on my ass, so I knew my anus was exposed as well. I had been getting horny already and I knew my pussy would be glistening a little with my juices.
Abbie and I have been naked together a few times, but not regularly. Neither of us were really all that comfortable being naked in front of other people. I’m a virgin and have never had any sexual experiences with anyone. I masturbate in private, but I rarely talk about it with anyone. This was really awkward for me.
Right then I had one of my ‘blonde moments’. They’re the reason my dad sometimes says I’m blonde at the roots. I just froze in shock and surprise with my bare ass up in the air, my horny pussy on display and my boobs out over my face. I don’t know how long I just laid there, but suddenly I heard Abbie clear her throat. I was pretty embarrassed and felt really klutzy, so I jumped up hastily, fixed my dress and grabbed my purse. As I stood up I inhaled through my nose and I was shocked to realize I could smell my own sex odor. I hadn’t realized how horny I was getting and I wondered if Abbie could smell me too.
As I ran to the door I looked back and said, “Oops, sorry. I’ll see you later.”
Abbie was just standing there a little flushed looking shocked and stupefied. She didn’t say anything; she just nodded and turned and hurried up towards the stairs. All evening long I was distracted by what had happened. I kept wondering how Abbie felt and if she was aroused by seeing me naked. I was getting wetter and hornier just thinking about it and about my bare body on display for my lesbian friend. The whole time I sat with my legs pinched tight together because I was so horny. I felt like I was going to wet the seat.
As we drove home my heart was pounding thinking about seeing Abbie again. It was like I was getting close to the edge of a cliff. What would happen when our eyes met again? Would she be embarrassed? Would I feel like getting sexual with her? I was so preoccupied with feelings of arousal and anxiety that I didn’t realize I how quietly I came into the house. I quietly opened the front door and shut it behind me.
I went upstairs and walked down the hall towards Abbie’s room to check on her. The door was slightly ajar and a lamplight streamed out into the hall. As I approached I heard the unmistakable sounds of heavy breathing that could only mean Abbie was masturbating. I thought about turning away and leaving her to herself, but the instant I realized I could see my friend nude and masturbating a shock of arousal shot through me like I’ve never felt before. I felt like my pussy had flared wide open and all of my insides were going to fall out.
Without any further hesitation I stepped up to the door and cautiously peeked around the corner. Sure enough there was my friend totally naked humping a large pillow with her bare ass up in the air. Almost without thinking my hand went down to my pussy and started massaging my aching clit. Abbie moaned and clutched the pillow tighter burying her face in it. Her buttocks were contracting hard as she thrust her crotch against the pillow.
I decided not to wait any longer. I pulled my dress off and stepped out of my shoes. Now totally naked I stepped quietly into the room and cleared my throat. Abbie froze and turned her head sharply. Her eyes and mouth were wide open, then she realized I was nude in front of her. It seemed to take a minute to decide what this meant, but when she apparently realized that I was offering myself for a sexual encounter I saw a side of my friend come out that I’d never seen before.
Abbie jumped up and rushed towards me. My stomach twisted into a knot with excitement. I had no idea what she was going to do next. She grabbed me and with frightening force spun me around and threw me on my back onto her bed. She threw me so hard and fast my legs flew wide apart. Then she jumped on top of me and started to violently thrust her pussy against mine.
The feeling was electric. My vision blurred and I felt for a moment like I would black out. I felt her swollen clit sliding into my gaping slit. She grabbed my boobs and buried her face in them as she wildly humped me. I came faster than I ever have in my life. I felt warm wetness flooding out of my pussy and soaking our loins. That made me hornier than ever.
I grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples. Abbie moaned and called my name out. I called her name back. We were losing our minds together in bed. Abbie raised her head up from my breasts and kissed me full on the lips. I don’t know how long we stayed like this humping like crazy animals. I don’t think I could have gotten Abbie off of me if I’d wanted to. She had become incredibly strong and she did whatever she wanted to me and it made me so horny I thought I would scream.
Eventually Abbie spun around and we buried our faces in each other’s pussies. Abbie had a shaved pussy and her inner lips were swollen and protruding. I was surprised how much I loved the taste of her wetness. I could feel her building up to a climax. She pulled her lips away from my pussy and began to breathe faster and faster. Right when I had my tongue stuck deep into her slit she let out and moan and I felt her pussy contracting. Her juices oozed out onto my face, as she tightened her grip on by ass and buried her face in my crotch. I let go and came hard wrapping my legs around her.
I don’t know how long we went at it, but eventually we slowed down and fell asleep in each other’s arms. When I woke up the next morning Abbie’s head was between my boobs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signofacre For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 11:45 PM

Hey, I had another story, so I decided to go ahead and add it as well. Incidentally, I like to leave these stories open-ended. It leaves you with a nice tension.

I’m Carl. I’m 37 and single. I have a car, but I ride the bus every day to work. It’s a pleasant ride downtown and I get to meet new people. One Thursday I was very late out of work and it was pouring rain. The bus was packed because of a big music event downtown that night. It was standing room only and not a little uncomfortable. My ride was long so I pushed my way to the back of the bus and took hold of the grab rail overhead. That’s when I noticed Nicki.
I’d met Nicki before on the bus. She’s a 23 year-old waitress at a downtown café. She’s about 4’6” with black very curly hair, olive skin and a sweet face. I love her round nose. She’s definitely a size D with a thick but not heavily curved figure. We’d talked a little bit so we knew each other and it was easy to strike up a conversation.
She’d also been working late that day and was eager to get home. We were chatting about the music event with some of the other passengers when the bus driver announced that because of flooding and overcrowding we would have to divert to another line and take a longer route home. Nicki’s destination was a little further than mine so we were both in for a long ride.
Long story short, after 45 minutes we found ourselves standing close to each other in another bus which was poorly lit. The bus driver apologized and told us that the lights in this bus didn’t work as well, but our tickets would be refunded. The ride started to be bumpy almost immediately and we had to hang on tight to the railing. This was more difficult for Nicki because she had a handbag and was shorter than I.
Nicki was wearing a tight work skirt and one of those spaghetti strap underwear shirts under her jacket. She had taken off the top of her work uniform. It wasn’t a bad view, even with her jacket buttoned up. We were standing in the back of the bus where we mostly couldn’t be seen. Most of the other passengers seemed stressed out by the long ride. The driver announced that we would have to take a longer detour through a construction zone to avoid some flooded roads.
Then the ride started to get really bumpy. I offered to hold Nicki’s handbag, but she refused politely. I think she didn’t want to inconvenience me. Suddenly one of the wheels went off the road into a side ditch and the bus lurched sideways. Nicki stumbled forward and the two buttons holding her jacket closed came undone. Honestly, I wondered how she was fitting herself into that thing.
When her jacket opened I got a very good view of her all the way to her jeans. Her underwear shirt was a little damp and was hardly holding her breasts in. She was blushing very hard and I could see she was upset. So I again offered to hold her bag. She agreed and I took it from her trembling hand. She was still struggling though because it was hard to keep her balance and button her jacket at the same time, so I put out my elbow for her to lean against.
She accepted gratefully, but seemed put out by having to accept help. Once her jacket was buttoned again she took hold of the hand rail overhead and turned towards me. We didn’t seem to have attracted any attention.
“I hate riding the bus when it’s crowded,” she said in a huff
“Me too,” I agreed. “I hope this doesn’t take too long.”
Just then the bus hit another bump or rough patch and Nicki was thrown towards me. Her jacket came undone again and her breasts pushed right against my front. This was a bit overwhelming for us both. I reached down and helped her steady herself. She was very upset and I thought she might actually start crying. I looked around to see if another passenger would give up their seat, but everyone around looked stressed out and in no mood to be very accommodating.
“Nicki, you’re having a hard time,” I said as gently as I could. “Why don’t you hold onto my waist and I’ll steady us both?”
She looked up at me a bit uncertainly. So I put out my hand towards her bag and she seemed to get the idea that I would keep my hands full so she could feel safer.
“OK,” she agreed nodding.
She put her arms around my waist and pressed up against my left side. I held onto the rail with my right hand and holding her bag in my left I wrapped my free arm around her shoulders. I noticed that Nicki did not button up her jacket again. The ride continued to be bumpy and we still hadn’t attracted any attention from the other passengers.
I was pretty excited about having an attractive young woman hanging onto my waist but I kept calm, not wanting to risk making her afraid. About ten minutes later I could tell she was more relaxed. She kept a comfortable grip on me, but it wasn’t tight and rigid like it had been at first.
Then I felt my shirt coming untucked in the back. I decided to forget about it, but then I felt something rigid against my exposed waistline. I’d been trying not to stare at Nicki, but it was difficult. If I looked straight down at her I could see the full length of her cleavage between her slightly parted boobs.
When I looked down I saw she had a dazed look on her face and she seemed to be swaying back and forth against my body. I almost let go of the handrail when I realized with a huge thrill that she was aroused and was gently grinding her erect nipples against my side. It was hard to see the color of her skin, but her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were kind of glazed. She turned her eyes towards me and I quickly looked away.
“Great,” I thought, “She’s caught me looking.”
But I felt her gently tighten her grip and pull me in closer. My penis was quickly going rigid and if I turned or her hand strayed she would find out. I slowly looked down and our eyes met. It struck me then that she had the most beautiful big brown eyes. They were looking me straight in the face asking a very obvious question.
I needed no time to think about it. Gently I swung around to face her full on. I felt my penis push against her waistline. A soft smile spread across her face and her breathing quickened just a little. She reached up and took the bag from my left hand and gently pushed my hand down to where it was resting on the top of her butt.
I smiled and slipped my hand down a little further. Nicki was almost standing on her toes trying to push her breasts into my stomach. I slowly and carefully moved my free hand around to her front and massaged her right breast. She let out a sigh and leaned her head to the side, still pushing her other breast against me.
Her nipples were probably an inch long erect and she appeared to be enjoying my stroking quite a bit. The bus kept rocking as we inched our way forwards. Her underwear top had now been pushed down so far her breasts were completely exposed to me. Every few moments I would look around to see if we were attracting attention, but because my hand was concealed from the other passengers no one caught onto what we were doing.
We were going probably twenty minutes when Nicki started to breathe heavier and faster. Her eyes widened and she squeezed my waist. Then she let go with her left hand and grabbed her left breast almost panting. Her legs shook and her jaw dropped before she buried her face for a few seconds in my chest quivering. A couple of the passengers glanced at us and I figured they might have guessed what we were doing.
I was a little unsure of what had just happened. I’d heard of breast massage orgasms, but I thought it was just some silly rumor. It was kind of hard to both deny and believe that Nicki had just had an orgasm on a bus with me. I hadn’t touched her pussy because her skirt was too tight and it would have been too obvious. Now I decided to see if I could get away with it.
I slipped my hand down the curve of her belly towards her vulva. She seemed to get the idea because she parted her legs a little. The waistline of her skirt was too tight so I quickly glanced around at the other passenger to see if anyone was watching and put my hand under her skirt. She was wearing some cotton panties and they were totally soaked. I stroked her pussy feeling her protruding clit as long I dared and brought my hand up to her lips. She smelled my fingers, smiled and licked them before relaxing her head against my chest.
We stood like that, not saying anything, until we finally came to my stop.
“Here’s where I get off,” I said softly.
“OK,” she said, “I guess I’ll see you Monday morning.”
I could tell she didn’t want to continue the bus ride alone. “Why don’t you come over to my place? I’ll give you a ride home in my car, so you don’t have to stay on this bus.”
She looked up brightening a bit. “That’d be great.”
When we got off the bus the rain had slowed to a steady drizzle. We walked around the block to my house talking and laughing about the crazy things that you encounter on public transportation. Nicki told me that she’d always had very sensitive nipples, but that she’d never had an orgasm just from breast massage.
We reached my house and as I let her in I offered to let her use the bathroom to freshen up before we drove to her place. She accepted gratefully and I went to get my keys and check the local weather.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signofacre For This Useful Post:

Tags
caught, enf, exposure, lesbian

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s