uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2016, 09:47 AM

Default Withour her knowledge

This topic reminds me three events that were quite fun especially as my wife didn't realize what happened :

- first time is a few years ago as she was working on her Master diploma while having a full time job and we had 2 little kids at that time...so she was quite busy, quite exhausted and we didn't have a lot of sex sessions...We live in a big European city and at the 5th floor in a nice place with a fantastic view and almost no one beeing able to see our place. I write "almost" since there is this fancy penthouse across the street which belongs to some family always abroad or in another fancy place I guess... So it was like 10pm in the evening (winter time so quite dark) and she was working on the computer dressed in a bathrobe. I arrive in the office go out on the balcony to check the weather and have a look at the city light and I can see there are two guys chatting, smoking, drinking outside at the penthouse. It was winter time and quite dark...and I had this quick pervert idea as they were just in direct view of my wife desk with a profile view of her... I came back inside and started to touch my wife, to pull up her bathrobe and rubbing her clit and tits with my hands while checking outside...They were both looking at us..good...so I told my wife "keep working", I'm just fucking you while you type, just read afterward to remove the typos"...she smiled and said OK so I removed completly her bathrobe so she was naked in front of the computer and then I fucked her slowly with a discret look outside : they were both looking with a big smile and I could imagine them commenting on how lucky they were to have this spectacle !

- second event was on our way to Germany to the Stuttgart Porsche museum, we stopped for a night in an hotel built like a US motel : no stairs, car parked by the rooms. There was just this wooden sidewalk along the building between the rooms and parking. We had a long drive, it was dark, the light was on in the bedroom and there were some curtains. I had to go back in the car to pick up something in the trunk and back in front of the room I noticed how the curtains appeared quite like a solid fabric in a gray color from the inside, while from the outside it was like there was absolutly no curtains ! So we had a long sex session with the lights on, all kind of position, doggystyle, blowjob...and we could not see outside but could hear several people walking outside since it was a wooden sidewalk... My wife realized at a moment that someone could see us because of the light and I acted like very innocent "You think so ? Really ? but there are curtains so nobody sees us ? maybe you are right and we should switch off the lights..."

- third time was quite like the second time in an hotel in Germany. We were on the 2nd or 3rd floor and there was a building across the street...I left the light on and we had a great sex session...when we finished I went to have a glass of water and switched off the light then went to check by the window : there was an appartment with a party and a balcony with maybe 12 guys/girls with beers in their hands who were looking at us and started to move back inside as the show came to the end
Old 09-10-2016, 07:51 AM

Thanked 2,383 Times in 97 Posts
Default Out in the Open

I have a girlfriend I've been dating for over a year now. She's much younger than me, 19, I'm 29. She loves to act innocent, but I can tell deep down how much she likes doing kinky things with me. She's hot as hell too. 5'3", skinny but with curves, brown hair, blue eyes, 34b tits, big nipples, every guy that knows her cant stop staring at her big ass, and she always keeps her pussy completely bare.

Anyway, she likes giving me handjobs. (We have sex too, but for some reason she gets a kick out of handjobs.) So anyway, I took her shopping one day all day, and that night we were driving around and found ourselves in a state park far from home. She was horny and wanted to jerk me off.

Now, it was dark out, but the parking lot we were in still had lights. It was empty, as this was a pretty random park, but we had seen people there as recently as 20 minutes ago. I told her she could jerk me off, but only if she got topless so I could come on her tits. She actually agreed! So she got topless, she was only wearing a pair of short shorts at this point, and I climbed next to her in the front seat, and she jerked me off. It was super hot so it didn't take long for me to come all over her tits.

It was great. The best part was that I had to turn on the interior lights to find her some Kleenex. When we turned the lights back off, we saw some lights about 100 feet away, and figured out they were amateur astronomers sky gazing.

From where they were, they probably couldn't see anything, as they were in the direction behind the car. But they probably had binoculars too, and knowing that they could've looked over and seen my girlfriend cleaning her tits for 3 minutes was a major turn on for both of us.

So after that I pulled her shorts and thong off and fingered her until she came, which didn't take long. After that we got dressed and drove home. She still talks about it all the time.
Old 09-12-2016, 10:42 AM

Smile sexy bikini

my wife of 5 years is 26, tall and sexy, with nice perky b cup tits. she is usually shy and not into doing anything too crazy, although we have fucked in semi public places and never been caught. anyways recently she got a new swimsuit that looks great but the top comes very close to her nipples. she knows this and asks me if its ok or if i think its too scandalous. i of course say I dont mind! so we went to Coachella where girls are half topless all the time and she is wearing the bikini around. every time she bends over to get a beer or something from the cooler, her nice pink nipples show! guys around the campsite are stealing glances and i am loving it. we went swimming later and she was sitting on this big tube with her nipples showing the whole time! definitely saw some boners around the beach that day it was awesome. here is a picture of the tits everyone saw that day.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 0572.jpg  
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to bigjohn3030 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2016, 08:52 PM

Thanked 26,462 Times in 1,271 Posts
Default My sub wife

This is a little off topic, but I've always wanted to post what happened to us in Cozumel.

I sometimes forget that my wife we loves to play the submissive, so if I ask her to do something, it's open to discussion, however, if I tell her to do something as her Master, she immediately complies, it's complicated. This is years ago, but we were in Cozumel, we won a trip in a charity raffle, and we are having a ball. The restaurants were great, we went on a lot of fun excursions, our hotel was full of much younger attractive people, mostly European and South American, I think we were the only Norte Americanos there.

One of the days, as we were leaving the hotel for an excursion, one of the staff told us to be sure to be back at the hotel tonight at 10, it was game night, and it was not to be missed. So that night, although we were exhausted from a snorkeling trip, after dinner we went to the lounge. It was packed with people and buzzing with excitement, a band was playing, soon an emcee came to a mike, of course he spoke Spanish, we could kind of understand. He would pick people or couples from the audience give them something to do, the audience would decide if they did the dance or song or whatever properly by applause, if they didn't they had a penalty. At first it was tame, a kiss, a spanking, but as it went along it got raunchier, and funnier. A Danish girl was the first topless nudity, she had her bra removed by a guy with his teeth, she didn't seem to mind, she loved the applause.

We were laughing with everyone else, my wife told me if she was picked we were leaving, she was not going up on the stage, with all the people there, I didn't think there was much of a chance. Things were getting more risque, a blindfolded woman hsd to pick out her husbands cock by feeling 3 guys who's bottom halves were hidden by a sheet. Then it happened, the emcee points at my wife, my wife's hand gripped my hand and she shook her head, people were yelling and clapping for her, I just whispered in her ear, "as your master, I'm ordering you to go up on that stage". So she went.

Her game was to sit in this chair that had a hole in the seat, think like a toilet chair, but there was a guy with a vibrator laying underneath the chair, she had to slowly count to 100, if she got to 100 she won a prize, if she couldn't, he got the prize. The guy and the lower parts were hidden, the audience could only see her reaction. She had on a jeans skirt, didn't know what the guy on the ground could see, I didn't know if he could just use the vibe or finger too. Even with a few drinks in her, I could still see how embarrassed she was, this was before the internet, so pics were not going to be posted all over the world.
She started out ok, slowly counting down, but them she started moaning and stuttering and glancing down, by the time she got down to 50 she was obviously losing. Her hands were twisting her hair, she stopped counting down at 20, the audience was going crazy, that was as far as she got. She just threw her head back and had as controlled on orgasm as she could.

She got off the stage, she and the guy got a big applause, she did win a $100 bar tab, but she grabbed me and said " take me to our room, now." It turn out the guy didn't touch her with anything but the vibrator on her skirt, but it was the crowd, the applause, people watching her that amplified the sensations. We got to our room and had hot, quick sex. Then went downstairs and watched the rest of the games.
Old 09-14-2016, 07:22 AM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemer1960 View Post
Be sure to tell us all the details.
She had fucked him years ago behind my back long story but we have been talking a bit recently and he came over she wore a see thru shirt and no bra when he got here... they sat on the couch for a bit and then she got up and took him to our bedroom. I walked by and she was sucking his big dick...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2016, 12:59 PM

Default Instagram nudes

Nowadays I always talk my current girlfriend into post late at night some nude pics or super sexy pics on her instagram account. leave it there for a few minutes and then delete it. such a thrill some followers maybe some friends see her naked and quick. Wel... maybe I will do a thread about this. She just did an sexyback pic topless, then a nude one but boobs covered and almos showing pussy and one with ass showing and I was holding her... lets see if she does some frontal soon.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TattooedandScrewed For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2016, 06:53 PM

Thanked 23,785 Times in 1,107 Posts

whats the name of her instagram?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 01:47 AM

Thanked 8,314 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedandScrewed View Post
Nowadays I always talk my current girlfriend into post late at night some nude pics or super sexy pics on her instagram account. leave it there for a few minutes and then delete it. such a thrill some followers maybe some friends see her naked and quick. Wel... maybe I will do a thread about this. She just did an sexyback pic topless, then a nude one but boobs covered and almos showing pussy and one with ass showing and I was holding her... lets see if she does some frontal soon.
This reminds me of a post on JessicasSexyStuff before it was taken down (pic below):

Quote:
OK, so it’s not often I get to be the one in control like this, and it has me soooo fucking horny. The following is a request one of my followers just sent me…
Quote:
Jessica, I was wondering, if I send you a naked picture of me, would you post it for like ten minutes, then take it down? I get so worked up at the thought of people seeing me, but am so nervous about it. I’d love to try it I think, and giving the control to you would take it out of my hands and drive me wild.
my reply…
Quote:
Speaking as a girl who shares this particular kink, of course I would! Send me what you want me to post, and I’ll do it! I promise the orgasm it will give you will change your life.
So she just sent me her picture, and it is fucking amazing as you can see! The promise is to post it for just ten minutes then delete it. I have a better idea…
1st, I want people to know your first name when they’re masturbating to your naked picture. This is Michelle. 2nd, I think ten minutes is too short. I may just keep it up forever. What does everybody think?
I know exactly how the helplessness Michelle is feeling right now can drive you wild. Michelle, enjoy the not knowing how long this will stay up and how many people will see you like this. XOXOXO
PS, I am totally going to cum to this pic right now too!
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_mjs0aqnF7U1r8ux0mo1_r1_400.jpg  
Old 09-27-2016, 02:12 AM

Default Unknowing Cuckold

My gf has a husband (and kids), We meet secretly. Lately, I've been coming inside her just before we leave the hotel, and instructing her to pull up her panties and leave without showering..with instructions to have her husband eat her out as soon as she gets home..

She also poses and takes photos for me in their house once he's gone to work
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=38522
Old 09-27-2016, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretcher View Post
My gf has a husband (and kids), We meet secretly. Lately, I've been coming inside her just before we leave the hotel, and instructing her to pull up her panties and leave without showering..with instructions to have her husband eat her out as soon as she gets home..

She also poses and takes photos for me in their house once he's gone to work
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=38522
Great story. Would love to hear more.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Nice Amateur Anal Mk

3m:53s

01-25-2019
Students Share A Room 1 16

3m:56s

01-10-2021

2m:42s

08-17-2019