Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2004, 01:22 AM

Default I use a external item called ConvertX px-m402U

great item
Old 06-19-2004, 04:42 AM

Thanks for all the advice, I will do something about it and post it for you guys to check out !!
Old 06-19-2004, 12:50 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts

yep. I first started getting things on tape in high school. I used to go around with a "bagcam" if ya catch my drift
I also did some "filming" during all 4 years of college, and a little bit here and there in graduate school.

The camera I have now is a Sony Camcorder with either 20 or 22x Optical zoom. heh, something I always will say to "newbie" voyeurs, is to pay attention to optical zoom rather than digital. Optical is "actual zoom", whereas digital is just enlarging the pixels, which makes for sucky video quality if you use the full power.

yeah...good times. Seeing this stuff on the net is always good(*and removes the personal risk of doing your own filming!)...but it never truly beats those moments when you see it live and in person

*soooo glad I found this forum. I was actually browsing the ENTIRE "Sexy Videos" part of this place the other day...yep...from the first page on thru to the last.
Old 06-19-2004, 04:22 PM

Thanked 4,810 Times in 337 Posts

Sick Joey here is a little clip I have, its not the one with the nipple slip (I haven't found that tape yet). This little clip was SO Frustrating for me. She took her at top off at the end but there was a chair in the way, or else I would have had a clear view. Hence the name of the file (Dammit.mpg), lol. Stilll thought it was interesting to post though. Sorry for the quality.

I use a Pinnacle Linx cable for capturing. It doesn't allow for th best quality but it is simple as hell to use.
Attached Thumbnails
Dammit1.jpg   Dammit2.jpg  

Dammit3.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Dammit.mpg (2.58 MB, 593 views)
Streaming Videos
Dammit

0m:51s

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mlas For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2004, 06:56 PM

Thumbs up Thats what i'm talkin about baby YEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlas
Sick Joey here is a little clip I have, its not the one with the nipple slip (I haven't found that tape yet). This little clip was SO Frustrating for me. She took her at top off at the end but there was a chair in the way, or else I would have had a clear view. Hence the name of the file (Dammit.mpg), lol. Stilll thought it was interesting to post though. Sorry for the quality.

I use a Pinnacle Linx cable for capturing. It doesn't allow for th best quality but it is simple as hell to use.
LOVE IT
Old 06-20-2004, 04:44 PM

Default How far away...

Given the technology reasonably available to the average pervert today, how far away would the camera have to be to still get a good identifyable embarrassing photo or video? Are we talking in terms of a quarter-mile, a mile, two miles, five miles, more?

I'm not asking about what NBC or The Playboy Channel could get with their still expensive advanced technology. I'm asking what could YOU get if you could invest three or four car payments or a few month's rent in technology?

I started here getting images and videos for my late husband as he was dying. I come back because I do enjoy the female form in embarrassing positions, so long as I'm not the female. One of my goals is to never see myself on a site like this. To that end, in the entire thirteen years I lived with him, before and after we got married, neither of us ever owned any kind of camera.

Nude photos of me do exist, going back about 16 years, but they have never circulated. They were taken by a photographer who thought all he was doing was coming over to play tennis one Saturday. He took them using my dad's camera, with my film, and he developed them in my dad's darkroom, with me in the room (and my dad outa the country). I know he didn't take anything out of the room, because I inspected him thoroughly after he was finished, and again the following morning, if you get my drift.

My husband knew of their existance, but he never saw the photos. He did ask to see them, several times, but I told him he'd have to be satisfied with the real thing. I honored my promise to him, and put a complete set into his hands immediately before I closed his casket, and I walked him to the toaster, so he has my images for all eternity.

As I read these discussions, I'm wondering if I need to rethink how safe I am from prying eyes and high quality cameras. I spend a lot of time outside (and inside) saving on laundry detergent and water. I'm dressed when I have to be. I live in the city, but I'm relatively distant from any line of sight location. So how good an image could you get of me if you were bobbing in a boat almost a mile away, or if you were standing on a hill a bit over two miles away? I can enjoy the view in shadows, or in full sunlght.

Roxanne
Old 06-20-2004, 05:06 PM

Funny this should come up now. I Just found some clips I hade made of a couple of girls who lived across the street from me and was going to send in my first post...here's a good place to do it. The story is I was checking my new telescope and noticed these two never closed their curtains, and apparently all the guys in my building noticed too from the number of them standing on the balconies that summer. so i connected my camcorder to my vcr, stuck in a ten hour tape programmed it to start around 9 when their lights came on and got some vids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Joey
A Girl just moved in across the street from me and has taken the top part of the house for her bedroom. I saw her up close a couple days ago and she is pretty fine and appears to have a very nice set of tits. So i dug out my old sony camcorder with the 22x optical zoom lens to see how close i could get in on her bedroom and it's pretty close. It has now become my mission to get her on tape topless. The windows have blinds but they are always open. I will keep all of you up to date on anything i get and i will post the videos here. Now my question to all of you is I know i'm not the only one with a camcorder in this world and i hoping to get some good stuff , But do any of you guys have anything on tape you caught while peeping and i mean REAL stuff not the fake shit i see on the web. If you have anything don't be afraid to post it. I'm sure as hell gonna share my new found happyness with everyone here .
Attached Files
File Type: mpg window.mpg (4.75 MB, 1411 views)
Streaming Videos
window

0m:34s

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teguca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2004, 06:25 PM

heres the other clip
Attached Files
File Type: wmv window2.WMV (2.57 MB, 1405 views)
Streaming Videos
window2

1m:34s

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to teguca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2004, 07:01 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,420 Times in 865 Posts

Nice work teguca.

Thanks
Old 06-20-2004, 08:26 PM

Thumbs up OUTSTANDING This is what we ne more of

Quote: