uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2014, 12:51 PM

Smile Me & My Girlfriend in Maspalomas

I havnt really got many sexy stories but I will try my best with this one...

Me and my girlfriend went to Maspalomas on a last minute deal. The weather was red hot, we were in a great location walking distance from the large beach that goes from one end to the other. We had never been before so we had very little knowledge on the area and what there was to do in regards to activities.
we mainly spent the day around the pool relaxing and on the odd day we went to the beach. My girlfriend will pose for me all day long but she is very shy to show any skin in public, She never used to go topless on a beach either (even when there was other topless women), she has started to feel more comfortable taking her bikini top off but doesn't know where to put herself when guys stare at her boobs and the bra usually goes straight back on after a short while. Although when she has had a drink her confidence goes up dramatically.

One day we decided we were going to relax by the pool all day and have a few drinks then go out for a meal in Maspolamas in the evening and watch the sunset as we hadn't done that yet. Enjoying ourselves a little too much and a few drinks ended up being more than a few and we got pretty drunk in the day by the pool. We went back to the room to get ready and have a couple more drinks... I got ready first and sat in the patio while she got ready. She came out in a long summer dress that was made of a thin cotton material at this time all I could see was the back of her, the dress showed her curvy round bum and I could see the shape of her thin thong through it. If that wasn't good enough she turned around and to my surprise she had no bra on, I said have you forgot something thing and she replied no and smiled. After this I knew it was going to be a great night! lol. Maybe catching me get an odd glimpse of other topless women by the pool made her want to get my attention.

we went to a few bars on the strip to have a drink and relax, while she was sitting there all I could look at was her nipples poking through the dress, it was hot so they were puffy and you could see the whole shape of them as if she was wearing body paint. It was very hot still at the time of day so she was warm and a little sweaty so the dress just stuck to her skin. Another thing was that the dress was low cut so every time she leaned forward I could see her boobs from the side and the odd nipple, I don't think she was aware of this (or maybe she was!). Alot of people sitting around us must of got a real eyeful as well! lol. The great thing was it was more of an innocent thing than her just being tarty.

After we had finished at the bars we decided we wanted to go to the beach and see the sunset, being kind of tipsy we thought it would be a good idea to cut across the sand dunes, we had never walked in them before only the beach, We started walking through and got a little lost. We seen a couple walking in our direction in the distance, as they got closer we noticed that the woman was completely naked with just shoes on and the guy was in t-shirt and shorts. We had no idea this was a nude section until now! We didnt even know there was one either. I would say they must of been in there 50's roughly. I noticed the guy checked my mrs out. After they had gone all of a sudden my girlfriend whipped her dress completely off and pulled her thong down and started running ahead further into the sand dunes. The alcohol must of had an effect on her because she would never usually do this in public. Needless to say I got really horny and wanted to find the closest place where I could shag her, we found a large bushy area in the dunes she sat down stark naked and spread her legs wide so I could see everything, right opposite was a sand dune so you couldn't see anything past it, she was still sitting there and spread her legs teasing me to come and have sex with her. I took my t-shirt off and went to kneel down. Suddenly a young guy came walking right passed us in jogging clothes, He looked over and smiled as he was walking past, she quickly closed her legs but I am pretty sure he got a quick look at her spread before she had time to close her legs. He was jogging but kind of slowed down obviously to get a quick look. We thought we was alone out there but obviously not. After that we had a quickie, we wasn't really looking around so im not sure if anyone else seen us. She was very horny and wet, I think It made her even hornier with what had just happened. Although she is shy in general and the drink was more than likely why she got more confident I do think she enjoys it when people see her naked. We didn't plan for this to happen so she had nothing to clean herself with, in the end she had to use her thong and go commando for the rest of the night which was like the icing on the cake! lol. She thrown her thong in a bin that was on the way to the beach.

We finally found the beach but it was virtually dark by the time we did so we missed the sunset after all! Walking slightly ahead Occasionally she would flash her bare bum at me just to tease. By the time we got back to the apartment all the teasing made me gagging for it, as soon as we got into the living room I ripped her dress off and we had sex on the sofa! I managed to take a few snaps while we were in the dunes and at the bars, I will post them soon! :-D. We have decided we may visit maspalomas again in the near future.
Old 12-21-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeyboy View Post
Awesome, thx for sharing
glad you liked it :-)
Old 12-21-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamJean1987 View Post
Here are some of the pictures, more to come! please comment!
You are a lucky guy. She is beautiful. Enjoy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodtime21010 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 11:39 AM

Thanked 11,621 Times in 1,779 Posts

Wow! She's hot looking from what we can see. Lucky guy!
The Following User Says Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 11:52 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamJean1987 View Post
Here are some of the pictures, more to come! please comment!
She's a beauty! More please!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 12:57 PM

Beautiful woman and thanks for sharing. I am sure the jogger had a hard time finishing his run.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2014, 12:50 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

Those are hot pictures! She is gorgeous and looks like a ton of fun!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2014, 02:09 AM

Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 321 Posts

Great Story! and the pictures! Wow! Its always great when a good story has pictures to illustrate

She's beautiful!
The Following User Says Thank You to kuryaki For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2014, 05:13 AM

Thanked 3,740 Times in 192 Posts
Default SAMJEAN1987

She is truly HOT
The Following User Says Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
4134 0012 1

2m:24s

06-03-2008
Ruffina chiropratry massage