uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2013, 02:25 PM

Default WNBR Barcelona 2013

There will be a WNBR (cyclonudista) running in Barcelona this year. It starts at the the Arc de Triomf -make sure to get lots of photos!

Facebook event page: /events/157568781090005/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jackrockley88 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,291 Times in 3,811 Posts

Southampton is OK, they normally get about 80 riders, but in the past the fully nude women have always been in single figures. You never know though, the weather is meant to be 21C and sunny for the early evening, when the ride happens.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:17 PM

Thanked 5,142 Times in 369 Posts

My advice is to try to get to the stopping points. The start and end are the best, but other than that there are the various points along the route. Those video shots are better than the typical moving shots.
That would be good, although you would get the best footage by actually taking part since you would then be there for all the stopping points.

As for uploading, I recommend Zippyshare.com
I look forward to seeing your vids since I can't be there to make my own this time

Last edited by danzo; 06-05-2013 at 09:20 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Hi Guys, a few questions for anyone that can help, I'm not taking part in the ride just filming not riding;

Filming at Southampton should be OK, but use zoom from a distance, DO NOT get close to the subject, or you may get in trouble. Keep an eye out for people posing for friends and then either use that moment, or even ask them if they will pose for you. Hang around and wait for the ride to return, an hour later. However the cooling evening usually means clothes go back on quickly.

At Brighton, they are making a females only undressing area this year, however once naked and on a bike, they are 'fair game', do not get close with a camera when people are stripping, it's a volatile time.

At Brighton, the two rest stops (if you can get to them both on foot) and the beach at the end are by far the best places for shots. People are relaxed by then. If you removed clothing (just in your shorts for example), you will have much more luck than dressed as a 'snapper' with a large camera bag. You will need to walk about 3 miles, pretty fast to cover all. I suggest stop two (the public park by the Dome) and the beach (Nudist one, by the marina) will be best. You may get frowned apon filming at the beach from the regular beach users (if there are any), but not from the riders who are full of exuberance by this stage and at their most un-inhibited having been nude for hours!

Please try to get some still shots too. Good Luck!

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 06-06-2013 at 03:17 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 08:38 AM

Thanked 56,860 Times in 819 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackrockley88 View Post
There will be a WNBR (cyclonudista) running in Barcelona this year. It starts at the the Arc de Triomf -make sure to get lots of photos!

Facebook event page: /events/157568781090005/
I can't find anything about this - can you provide a working link please?
The Following User Says Thank You to 1Mnue1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 09:30 AM

Thanked 2,482 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mnue1 View Post
I can't find anything about this - can you provide a working link please?
I think its at 17:00

hxxps://www.facebook.com/events/157568781090005

Last edited by leonidas22; 06-06-2013 at 09:40 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leonidas22 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 03:08 PM

Thanked 40,423 Times in 1,470 Posts
Default Hope

I'm heading to England a week following the London ride (that's no WNBR for me) before moving for the warm waters of the Iberian coast. One mate's (he's on the FB list) definitely hooked up with a lady friend (from what he told...) for the Marble Arch start - heard Hyde Park won't be as fully available as in the past.

Watch out for the Spanish ladies travelling all the way ... and that chick who featured in "My Daughter the Teenage Nudist". Throw in a couple of Dutch and Belgian girls too... you've covered practically all of Western Europe!

Now to all those sickos out there who think that's a public naked fest for attention seekers (there are though!), well, you've got brainy girls and women attending - a little search on Google would Id a couple of them (but please keep that with you), and be prepared to be baffled. We all know they're brave and beautiful! That's enough for us.
The Following User Says Thank You to jacobite For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Probably give Southampton a miss, didn't quite meet my cost benefit analysis.
That's a shame as I had the same thought! Anybody else here able to cover it? It's the hottest day of the current weather tomorrow.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:03 AM

Potential problem at Brighton has just surfaced!

Since last year, the nice senior police guy who allowed full nudity has been replaced by another more prudish one. He is hoping all riders cover their lower regions. I wonder if the 6 or so officers will be able to carry out his wishes with over 1000 riders, but it is a worrying development, all the same..

hxxp://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10465603.Naked_bike_riders_should_cover_up__says_B righton_and_Hove_s_top_cop/
Old 06-07-2013, 06:42 AM

Thanked 14,177 Times in 1,057 Posts
Default Marble Arch London WNBR

Hi guys, first off all, thanks for all info so far. It seems that i have to miss the Dutch WNBR this year unfortunately.
The Dutch WNBR will be in Amsterdam on the 22th of June.
But the reason i reply is because i got the following info in my mailbox:
Quote:
The start location is on the Marble Arch traffic island (the Island)............Do NOT go to the Achilles Statue or Wellington Arch!

The Ride in general has to be run like a military manoeuvre so that the different start groups can meet at the right locations and the right times.
* - 2:15 (assembly time) - Riders to assemble on Marble Arch traffic island (the Island)
* - 2:30 - Strip off! .....Remain dressed until this time - imperative
* - 2:40 - If you are bodypainting @the Island, please ensure you
have finished & cleared up by this time
* - 2:45 - Be sure you are ready to ride, naked or otherwise, when
the line-up will commence.
* - 3:00 - Ride will set off promptly. If you are not ready, you
will be left behind!
From then onwards, the Ride will be led by experienced marshalls. Pay
heed to their instructions.

If you wish to arrive earlier than 2:15, you are just a random member of the public, so please behave accordingly.

Do not congest the start area before the designated "assembly time". Hyde Park is huge; find somewhere to be nobody in particular. Be advised; your behaviour there is nothing to do with the Ride. You are on your own!

Stewards with scarlet caps will be on the Island to help you and to maintain order.

A few loan stencils will be available on the Island between 2:15 and 2:40. Please do not rely on availability.

A formal secluded, off-track BODYPAINT AREA has been arranged, provisionally from 1:00pm. If you are serious and want to be painted properly or are willing to do some artistic painting for free, please call xxxxx from 12pm onwards on Saturday for further instructions AND DIRECTIONS. Do NOT call before that time as no information will be given out. Numbers may be limited and photography at this location is discouraged.

Please remember, you are responsible adults and the Ride depends on your adherence to the schedule and expectations.

Be focused until 3:00pm .......then let your hair down and have fun!

See you Saturday!
I hope that someone is able to cover also those bodypaintings. May be this will get more girls and woman to go fully nude, bodypainted?
So i wish everyone, joining or covering a WNBR in the comming days good luck and good, dry and hot weather...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:

Tags
meaty labia, public pussy

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s