Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2013, 01:16 PM

Thanked 177,433 Times in 18,923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylak View Post
nice (watermarked) bristol set up here:

hxxp://blog.shendy.co.uk/2013/06/bristol-naked-bike-ride-2013/
Great shot of my favorite girl from Bristol: blog.shendy.co.uk/2013/06/bristol-naked-bike-ride-2013/1209_0134/

Another highlight: blog.shendy.co.uk/2013/06/bristol-naked-bike-ride-2013/1209_0133/

Thanks

Fango
Old 06-19-2013, 02:12 PM

Thanked 2,076 Times in 130 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
It depends on the settings of privacy and copyright the poster has set. If you right click some, there is no 'save as' option on the listings
In Firefox nuke this enhanced will take care of the protection on an individual pic basis.

If you want to bypass the whole click-select-click business, especially with the new interface, search for Bulk Image Downloader. It will load up an entire set as thumbnails which you can then select from and download at once. It seems to automatically get the largest pic there regardless of pic settings.

It is cheap and I think there is a free trial version - I have nothing to do with them and will not profit from this post in any way, I just happened to have the prog from years ago and gave it a try.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iamsailing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27cows View Post
This increasing hostility to snappers is gong to kill WNBR, mark my words. The whole point of the rides is to raise awareness. Think of any big event you care to name - London Marathon, Notting Hill Carnival, Brighton Pride etc - and the thing that helps to promote the events is the proliferation of pictures and vids that appear all over YouTube, Flickr and the like, many of which get many thousands of views.

It was obvious yesterday that several people at least were put off riding in Canterbury as a direct result of that 'no photography' sign in the park. Because it had to apply to everyone, including riders and professionals, or no one. Even though it was nonsense, probably unlawful and certainly not enforceable. At a small gathering like that, it would be a brave person who defied the ban, with cops everywhere, half of whom probably don't know the law regarding photography in public places (worryingly commonplace now).

Thing that always makes me laugh is when naturists (and of course many WNBR riders are) insist their nudity is non-sexual but can't accept that any photographer might genuinely want to cover the event without being overly concerned with bums and bits. And while strongly emphasizing that no one must be naked and on foot (without a bike) during the ride, tell snappers they should be naked if they want to take pictures. So exactly how would that work?

This increasingly antagonistic attitude is going to backfire. The vast majority of pictures that encourage others to ride in subsequent years are taken by amateur snappers. I've had lots of PMs on Flickr, including from several women, who decided to take part after seeing my snaps (and those of others). And the organisers always overlook the fact that a fairly substantial number of riders like to be seen and snapped, for whatever reason.
Sorry mate I really disagree with what you're saying. I did the London ride this year and it was probably one of the most fun experiences Ive ever had. It was really friendly, all the riders were chatting and laughing with each other and I will admit that the women looked wonderful. But at the end (and at the beginning to some extent) the photographers were really aggressive. As we finished I was almost taken off my bike by snappers rushing up to photograph any naked women coming in. Consequently most women who'd been totally happy naked most of the afternoon, whipped out a tee shirt and put it on within seconds of finishing. There was a difference with the people in the crowd on route cheering and taking photos and the letchers with cameras at the end, acting like they had never seen a pair of tits before. I would suggest to anyone who would like to do one of these rides especially London, start the ride clothed, stop 200m down the road, take off their clothes, do the ride and put something on before finish. And if anyone is so desperate to see a naked women, do the ride themselves naked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vision0096 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 03:15 PM

Thanked 2,425 Times in 130 Posts
Default Blogs!

Two blogs for you with large pictures,
of the lady that Drondo caught crossing the road in his video and a friend of hers.

spiritedbodies.com/

charoigne.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/lnbr2013/
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mraeneas For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,743 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision0096 View Post
Sorry mate I really disagree with what you're saying. I did the London ride this year and it was probably one of the most fun experiences Ive ever had. It was really friendly, all the riders were chatting and laughing with each other and I will admit that the women looked wonderful. But at the end (and at the beginning to some extent) the photographers were really aggressive. As we finished I was almost taken off my bike by snappers rushing up to photograph any naked women coming in. Consequently most women who'd been totally happy naked most of the afternoon, whipped out a tee shirt and put it on within seconds of finishing. There was a difference with the people in the crowd on route cheering and taking photos and the letchers with cameras at the end, acting like they had never seen a pair of tits before. I would suggest to anyone who would like to do one of these rides especially London, start the ride clothed, stop 200m down the road, take off their clothes, do the ride and put something on before finish. And if anyone is so desperate to see a naked women, do the ride themselves naked.
The biggest problem seems to be crowding during the body painting, crowding during the onset of the ride, and crowding as riders stop at the end to dismount. In Portland, the crowding as the ride departed was so bad (not just photographers but all spectators) that it made the bikeportland headline the next day. A woman shouted at people to move back.

Anyway, the crowding involves not just photographers but all spectators. But I do know that at Fremont, girls especially do not like coming to a halt and immediately being descended upon by cameras. It is actually dangerous too as they have other obstacles to negotiate like rail tracks.

So I agree it is a problem, and photographers need to pay attention to what riders say. However, I don't agree necessarily that those taking photos en route are OK while those at the end are letchers. That is way too simplistic, especially when you consider that its at the end where posing sessions often take place and where many women seem most anxious to pose.

I have seen guys stick cameras in girls faces while they are slowing down and on their bikes. This is really rude and if there is one thing I came away from this year in Portland its this - riders need space. They do not want to run over you, and you don't want to be the cause of an accident. Every year in Portland, riders bite the dust. Some are drunk. Some are just distracted. Then add some photographers to the mix and it can get really chaotic.

Its good that we get input from both sides. I agree to some extent with both you and 27cow, but not entirely with either of you. I will be thinking about this as I head to Fremont, where it looks like the whole photography issue may be reaching critical mass at the painting party. Photogs will need to be careful. They have gone into much bigger detail in spelling out rules for everyone, and so clearly there is concern among the riders. They are pretty much going to try and halt any photography of half painted riders this year, for example. The irony though at Fremont is this - whenever they try to restrict photography, they end up creating "funnel points" which can be especially dangerous. Funnel points occur when you have essentially prevented photography everywhere else and so guys just descend on the one or two areas where they still have access to nudes. If I were a rider, I would beware of funnel points, and maybe be a little more agreeable to opening up the rules and restrictions a bit.

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 06-19-2013 at 04:37 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 04:37 PM

Thanked 177,433 Times in 18,923 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
They are pretty much going to try and halt any photography of half painted riders this year, for example.
/

On the other hand, good luck...

Fango
Old 06-19-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
/

On the other hand, good luck...

Fango
yes, it will be interesting. Gone are the "good ol days...." but happily, things can be reversed, like in Portland where they had no fenced off safe area this year.

I have seen the layout for Fremont this year. There will be an obvious funnel point which could be very chaotic, but its unavoidable given the way they are restricting access during the outdoor body painting. Ask any Hollywood celebrity about "funnel points" - the funnel point occurs at that place where you suddenly emerge from privacy and voila! - you are greeted by the hoards of cameras!!! They are all massed there because you have prohibited them from shooting from anywhere else sometimes! I.e. YOU CAN"T WIN!! You either take them on one at a time, or en masse!

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 06-19-2013 at 04:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2013, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drondo View Post
IMHO It's about the invasion of personal space rather that 'letching'. A long distance photo taken with a telephoto lens with a top end camera could reveal the close up of a labia whereas an sn*tched shot of a woman at 3 feet on an IPhone probably won't, but the girl will be more freaked out by the latter rather than the former (at the time it happens at any rate).
this got me thinking. I've got a 70-300mm lens. My 28-130mm lens, which I used to use, is crapped out. So now do I go buy me another 28-130mm lens tomorrow before heading to Seattle, or just back up and shoot with the 70-300mm lens? If I back up, the girls will be happier Ironically, my lens will dictate how much of a letcher I am on Saturday. With backing up though I risk getting a lot of shots of other photographer's heads rather than girls. I'd feel better about this if I knew all the other photogs were also going to back up So maybe that could be a new rule for organizers to think about. You want to call off the dogs? Make 'em shoot with 70-300mm lenses... I won't accept pics myself showing only body parts, so I will always back up to get the whole girl..

Klondike
Old 06-19-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
(At Fremont) They are pretty much going to try and halt any photography of half painted riders this year, for example.

Klondike
I should qualify that - if you have a badge, you will be allowed to shoot (with permission) unpainted and half painted riders.

So, there will still be pics -

sorry to digress and talk about Fremont. On with the WNBR pics....

Klondike
Old 06-19-2013, 05:21 PM

Default Brussels 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3qKC5i8Bc
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eyes For This Useful Post:

Tags
meaty labia, public pussy

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019