uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2021, 03:50 PM

Default Updates

Surely more people have stories like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to runningbull08 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2021, 08:37 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Gf's Book Club

A few yrs back , I was involved with an older woman who was more than a hobbyist photographer but not a professional. I was 19 at the time and on a tennis team, so I was very trim and athletic. She took tons of pictures of me over the course of a few months. As like the rest of you, the progression of of their risque content grew.

To make a long story short. Her book club met weekly , round robin-ing at each others homes. I came over to her house to hang out and it was her turn to host the club. I walked in only to see stacks of the pics of me all over the coffee table and her guests sharing them.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:00 AM

Default Exposing my wife

We had a water leak and had to have the piping replaced. It was a three day event. When the plumber got there I introduced him to my wife, then he and I went into the garage to look over the job. I asked him if he would like to see naked pictures of my wife. He jumped at the chance. I proceeded to show him a slide show of my wife in various stages of dressed and undressed including close ups of her spread hairy pussy.
It was so hot, especially since she doesn't know. She is a very beautiful woman and I am sure he probably rubbed one out sometime during the day.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:22 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Why not share with us too 😁
Old 09-24-2021, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningbull08 View Post
On your phone or computer, or some printed pics buried in a drawer. Tell us who and what. Post the pic if you can.
After the birth of our second child, my wife was feeling a bit worthless and un-sexy, so I went about changing her mindset.
One of the things I did, was buy sexy outfits for her and take photos of her. Nothing hardcore, just sexy outfits, tits out and the ocassional pussy shot. They were all taken on slides and stored in my wardrobe.

Fast forward a number of years and I noticed that the slide boxes had been disturbed and a few slides were missing. I asked my wife if she'd moved any and she hadn't, so I went into our 12 year old son's bedroom and searched his room. They were under his matress.
When he got in from school, I sat him down and asked him about them. It turns out that him and his cousin (slightly older than our son) had been talking about women and "nudie photo's". His cousing had found a magazine in his Dad's room and suggested thre may be something in our bedroom. They searched and found my slides. The ones they had were mainly my wife in a basque and stockings, with 1 showing a bit of furry pussy, we never covered up in front of the kids around the house, so our son had seen his mother anyway.
I asked our son what he took them for and he said his cousin liked looking at them "because they made his tail hard".

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bbuk59 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2021, 05:45 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Photos

After about a year of being divorced I was at work one day and my mother decided to clean my house for some unkown reason,she looked in my desk drawer and there was an Bible
insode the Bible were 2 old photos of my ex in the shower and 2 of me in the shower,when I got home I could tell the desk was cleaned I looked in the top drawer and the bible was moved and all the pics were gone...OMG she seen my adult wanger..
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2021, 09:34 AM

Default video relative

Not quite sure if this applies, but here goes. Local TV News Item re 2 Old Soldiers discussing Sewing Kits. One says it's pronounced "HOUSEWIFE" , t'other insists on "HUZZIFF" ! So I checked "On-Line".

Site showed several "alternatives", one of which was "housewife and toyboy". Clicked on this interesting post only to find a (probably for sale) Video of my Sister-in-Law, in full sexual action, filmed by her Husband !!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2021, 12:44 PM

Thanked 2,960 Times in 232 Posts

My fiancee is friends with my niece (over 20 years old), and they txt quite a bit. My fiancee mistakenly shared a dick pic of me, which led to me having to make a very awkward phone call to my brother and sister-in-law, letting them know she made a mistake.

My niece promised that she would delete it... but I didn't believe her. As much as I didn't want to make that phone call, it would be 100 times better than it coming out later. My brother wasn't mad but still had a little bit of a WTF reaction. My sister-in-law was a little pissed initially but seemed to have gotten over it and realized it was a mistake.

I've talked about my niece before, and she is a handful, most of the time. She thinks it is funny to ask if we've taken any good pictures lately. My SIL tries to joke about it, too. I'm not shy, but those two rank pretty high on the list of people I'd rather not have seen me.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2021, 02:31 PM

Thanked 2,692 Times in 137 Posts

My son.

My husband had to quarantine and decided to stay out in the camper. He's a go-getter, and hates just sitting around.

Anyways, he was text messaging telling me all about how miserable he was... so I decided to perk him up a little.

I took a few full-body selfies (propping my phone up and setting the timer), and then a few close-ups of how excited I got taking the photos for him.

Right as I was about to send them to him, he sent me a message saying he was hungry.

So I sent him the pics with the caption (I got something you can eat.)

I quickly got a messaging saying "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

And then I realized it was my son that sent me the "I'm hungry" message. Both of their names are Josh, but I have my husband saved as Joshua... I missed it!

I was mortified in a way words can't even begin to explain. I felt sick to my stomach.

It's been a few months now and we both just try and pretend it didn't happen.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jess From The Midwest For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2021, 02:45 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

How old is your son?

Tags
exposed, wife pictures

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023