photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-10-2016, 04:07 AM

Default when she had fantasies

This was one of her favorites (though unfulfilled). Back in the stone age hardly any gal shaved their kitty. Her fantasy was to have several couples watch me take her from a full bush to silky smooth. She was the (nude) hostess before and after..

During the entire evening a (film) camera would be passed around for the guests to take photos. If she was free at the time the guests could request she strike that special pose. All photos were kept by us.

When the time came she would lay on a table, legs hanging over, or feet on the table, leaving nothing to the imagination. During showtime the gals were free to sit next to me for a close up and questions. All guests were encouraged to make comments to her before, during, and after. Afterwards the guests had sufficient time to view my handiwork.
Once finished she resumed her hostess duties till all had left.

A shame it never happened.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:18 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts
Default Being Watched

My wife has several intriguing fantasies, some we have made come true, most not. One that always gets her off was sparked anew by the Showtime series "Masters of Sex", a mostly fictitious series about the lives of the sex researchers Masters & Johnson. There is a lot of depiction of the subjects of the research being watched while they masturbate or have sex. My wife's fantasy is to be one of the subjects and to masturbate while a team of researchers watch and comments on her tight pussy, engorged labia and clit.

We do role play and I have her masturbate while I comment as if I were a researcher. A couple of times we did a cam to cam setup with a stranger watching and commenting, she got off but has said she does not want to do that again. In a similar vein I tell her a fantasy that I am describing her swollen pussy to a friend of mine, detailing her intense multiple orgasms. Once I start my story she seldom lasts more than a few minutes before she has intense orgasms.
Old 06-10-2016, 01:34 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default Just a few that have come true

Let’s see, she’s had several that we’ve made happen.

Dance naked in a strip club amateur contest. She done this twice. She accompanied me on a business trip when we spied a strip club that had “Amateur Strip Contest” on their marque. She had on occasion told me that the idea of stripping and dancing naked in a club full of strangers turned her on. With only a little of prompting I concerned her that being out of town, this would be a perfect opportunity. Without going into detail, she agreed and entered the contest. She did strip completely naked and danced in front of probably 50-60 men. She won and danced three sets before we finally left for the night. The second time she came in second.

Be sent home naked with another man and remain naked all the time she was there. She likes the feeling of being helpless to cover her nudity and being in control of another man. We’ve done this several times from periods lasting a few hours, to overnight to 3 plus days. The only rules are that she is not to be physically harmed or to be forced to do anything that she feels is beyond her capacity. She has served as a hostess for parties held by the man she went with, always naked with a group of friends of his.

Be a nude model for a photographer. We know several professional photographers and she has posed nude for 3 of them on numerous occasions. I usually accompany her when she poses but on several occasions she has gone alone. She especially enjoys it when they have an assistant or two helping. She says she likes the way they tell her to strip and how to pose and what they want to see. Again she gets off on the being controlled and being embarrassed.

We’ve made several more of her fantasies happen as well.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:48 PM

Thanked 4,033 Times in 403 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
It's interesting that after 12 years together we're talking more and more about our fantasies.

I've recently learned, say in late October, that my wife was having fantasies about having another man be involved with us for a DP. The sex we have now involves lots of toys and she is dying to try it.

She also wants to watch a couple or man have sex/masturbate too via skype. She wouldn't mind watching in person at some point as well.

We joined AFF and although we haven't met anyone yet it's not for a lack of trying. having two little kids and all the colds that come along with that is not fun. We've all been sick for about a month but not all at the same time.
Wow, so much has changed since this post.....amazing.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:25 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post

Dance naked in a strip club amateur contest. She done this twice. She accompanied me on a business trip when we spied a strip club that had “Amateur Strip Contest” on their marque. She had on occasion told me that the idea of stripping and dancing naked in a club full of strangers turned her on. With only a little of prompting I concerned her that being out of town, this would be a perfect opportunity. Without going into detail, she agreed and entered the contest. She did strip completely naked and danced in front of probably 50-60 men. She won and danced three sets before we finally left for the night. The second time she came in second.

Be sent home naked with another man and remain naked all the time she was there. She likes the feeling of being helpless to cover her nudity and being in control of another man. We’ve done this several times from periods lasting a few hours, to overnight to 3 plus days. The only rules are that she is not to be physically harmed or to be forced to do anything that she feels is beyond her capacity. She has served as a hostess for parties held by the man she went with, always naked with a group of friends of his.

Be a nude model for a photographer. We know several professional photographers and she has posed nude for 3 of them on numerous occasions. I usually accompany her when she poses but on several occasions she has gone alone. She especially enjoys it when they have an assistant or two helping. She says she likes the way they tell her to strip and how to pose and what they want to see. Again she gets off on the being controlled and being embarrassed.

That's quite cool! Well done!
Old 06-10-2016, 07:08 PM

Thanked 5,577 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
We have an interesting split in our relationship in that almost all the fantasies I have are very do-able (and we have done a lot of them), whereas her's tend to be extremely unlikely, if not downright impossible.

We have fun arguments where I mock her by saying at least mine are ones we can aspire to. She generally replies that at least her's are genuine fantasies, not the "to-do lists" that I come up with!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016, 02:36 PM

Thanked 3,864 Times in 130 Posts

when we met we was young she was 16 and i was 17, i was welcomed in to the family , we went on holiday to spain, i flew out with her brother as she was touring in craven down to Spain for 5 weeks, been 3 weeks since we had seen each other and this was before ones and texting lol. i got one letter, ( just in time) saying what she wanted to do, told me she would be at the airport with her father to meet me, she also put a polaroid in the letter of her naked with a note n the back saying she wanted to make her do things in public , as she saw a couple doing stuff while on the trip. i got to the airport she was there i hugged her and she said i have no underwear on. i lifted her skirt and a lad we was seated next to on the plan smiled and gave me the thumbs up, the brother walked out to find his dad, i said i needed a piss.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
Old 06-15-2016, 11:48 AM

Thanked 3,864 Times in 130 Posts

she waited outside and i went in, the lad was there and smiled , he said she's got a cute ass mate , i smiled we washed hands and i said wait there , he looked weird but did i dragged her in and said u meant what u said , she went red , i smiled and said yes and i lifted her dress up in front of the guy , he got an instant hard on even i could see it, she saw and i said u want to touch his cock she said but but but , we never had the chance as a guy walked in and we ran out lol

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113747

Here are some stories

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=132017

We love to read messages and answer them
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to stuffy1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2016, 01:07 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanrc View Post
Wow, so much has changed since this post.....amazing.
I've always kept up with your stories, so do tell!
Old 06-18-2016, 01:12 PM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:

I've read your stories, as you are already aware, here and elsewhere. They are all hot as hell!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2