uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-14-2023, 12:16 AM

Thanked 3,366 Times in 144 Posts
Default Shameful, but fun(ny) stories…

Be warned, This may be for the Dirty-Dog types with some wild and shameful stories-so please no judgement.

I’ve been on here for years, and have yet to see a discussion with this pop up. I truly feel this would be good thread, for all of us-somewhat of a
“I can’t believe I did that” confessional.

I’ll go first…

I have once given a lady friend a ride home, and got her so horny that I was able to talk her into literally sitting on my emergency brake handle and riding it. A night and memory I still smile about.

I have also convinced an exgirlfriend to allow me to use a Jameson bottle on her in a house party restroom, and then had another friend drink from it minutes later without letting him know.

I once had a one night drunken hook up and the girl completely went in on licking my *hole for awhile without knowing the prior stomach and toilet issues I had all that evening…and I didn’t stop her.

Lastly, in college, I walked out to the back area of a house party once with a girl from our circle of friends who was quite annoying. Things got hot and heavy quick and I ended up lifting her dress and took her from behind for quite awhile in a drunken frenzy. I did claim to not be able to cum and stopped, little did she know I already came and made it a point to shoot it all on the back of her dress…without telling her. We came back in the house for a bit before someone yelped out across the party and all laughter and “eew’s” broke loose because she had sat down on the edge of the coffee table, and when she got up, left a sticky mess.

I know many of us have some dirty, shameful, or wild events that to this day you laugh at or are a bit embarrassed by. Let’s hear it…
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c