Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-16-2017, 12:06 AM

My wife was in an "almost" threesome with her best friend.

The story goes that it was at a party in high school and her best friend wanted to experiment with her (the best friend's) boyfriend - they invited my wife to join them. Apparently the best friend was blowing her boyfriend while my wife was making out with him. The best friend left the room - leaving my wife and her boyfriend alone. He allegedly was concerned where his girlfriend was and stormed out in the middle of everything.

My wife is a bad liar. And the story changes slightly the few times I've heard it.

"I just made out with him."

"I don't really remember, I was drunk."

"I'm not sure if I was wearing clothes or not."

I'm not really sure what the truth was. And I've even told her, I don't care what happened, my interest was merely perverted curiosity. No judgement or attitude from me (as if I've even given her either once...).

I dunno. The mystery drives me crazy surrounding this story and another thing I can tell she's lying to me about. I don't think I'll ever understand the weird sexual stuff you can do with your wife; the fantasies you reveal to each other; the regretful moments, etc... but they still keep random secrets here and there.

My theory is that she did stuff with her best friend. She claims to be fully hetero, yet her commentary leans bisexual at times. I dunno. Don't want to dig too much. I feel like she'll tell me some day.
Old 05-17-2017, 06:32 AM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default The start

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Amazing, really. Did she ever tell you how her "hobby" began?
Apparently on a lark. They were bored one weekend so they started messing around. Grew to be a constant thing. She said shed always been orally fixated anyhow and with him it just seemed natural. She was one of two women i know who literally can have a convulsing orgasm from just giving head.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2017, 03:20 AM

Default More conversations with Laura

A few days after our conversation, Laura came to me and told me she have been talking with her husband about it. I was a bit surprised and asked her if she has told him about my pic, and she replied "No, this will be our little secret".
Her husband had been encouraging her to go to a nudist beach next summer, and she was thinking seriously about it, so she thanked me for opening her eyes.
Then she started a talk about body acceptance and that we should love our bodies, and we ended talking about massages and how much she loved giving and receiving massages, I asked her what kinf of massage she loved more and she told me:
-Relaxing massages, given in the nude, obviously, and if possible with a happy ending.
I asked her if she was actually talking about the kind of happy ending I was thinking off, and she confirmed it to me:
- To be more explicit, yes, I'm talking about giving my husband a handjob to finish a good massage.
- Wow, you're husband is a lucky guy. And what about you? - I replied.
- Well, he knows how to give me the relief I need after a nice rubdown. When I'm receiving a massage I can't think about a better way to finish than having my pussy stroked until I reach a big orgasm.
I was speechless by her language and her revelation, cause this reminded me a lot about the kind of massage sessions I have with my wife.
Then she asked me if I loved that kind of massages too, and I was going to tell her when another coworker joined the chat and we changed the subject abruptly.

But we continued talking some days after.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:54 AM

Thanked 84,581 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borracho100 View Post
My wife works predominantly with other women. On their night shifts in particular when they're quieter, the conversations tend to get fruitier and more descriptive. Many a time I've been told about conversations that've been had and the intimate details of her colleagues sex lives, toys and body parts. I expect some of her colleagues know more about my sex life than I do and I know that I once sent the missus a pic of me wearing a cock ring she'd just treated me to and one of her colleagues saw it as she opened the message.

That aside, the best story I heard was when they got talking about lesbianism one night and a few teenage dalliances were mentioned but apparently all of the girls in the conversation were shocked to the core when a very quiet, reserved and sweet girl (not long married and returned to work after her first child) suddenly blurted out that she "missed eating pussy" and proceeded to explain that she'd been bi before she met her husband and still loved the taste of pussy but hadn't acted on that since meeting him. Apparently it was the downside of being married. I can't now look at this girl in the same way and if it was my wife, I'd be encouraging her to re-explore that side of her sexual appetite. I was told that her husband had no idea that she'd been with numerous women before she'd met him which seems like a real waste!
Maybe your wife should invite her to your house for some wine, and have her steer the conversation to eating pussy. That's assuming your wife is bi ir wants to try it.
Old 03-15-2018, 05:16 PM

Default Younger brother, older sister

While talking with my wife one night early in our marriage she surprised me with the revelation that she knew her
younger brother had nude pictures of her.
She had previously shared with me that when she was home during Summer break from college one year she had noticed and enjoyed the fact her younger brother was now very interested in the female body. Being an exhibitionist type she was only too happy to give him and two of his close buddies an occasional peek down her top or create an "innocent" nip slip while they hung around the family pool.
As I related in an earlier post she discovered he had been watching her in her bathroom from a tree house in the backyard. Knowing he had invited his buddies for an over night stay over she treated them to a view of her bathing one night.
Future over night stays were prohibited after her father discovered bottles of beer missing from his garage fridge. My wife admitted being disappointed about not being able to show off so blatantly and settled for small opportunities to expose herself. The guys were glued to her on any day she might want to sun bathe or swim.
It was getting towards the end of her break and she said she figures her brother or one of his buddies overheard her talking to her boyfriend on the phone about how she was hoping to return to campus without tan lines for him but that she never had time alone.
She said in hindsight she should have figured it out when her brother made a big deal out of letting her know that him and his friends were leaving and would not be back before their parents came home from work. She was thrilled to have time to herself and sun bathed nude between the back side of the pool and the utility barn right behind. She figures that they snuck back up through the field behind the property to spy on her.
I asked her about the pictures and she told me her brother had removed the work camera her dad had from his truck which took Polaroids. She only found out about the pictures after her dad called her brother out about the used film pack. Then she caught him and his two friends fighting over possession of what looked to be photos.
She later went through his room and found eight pictures he had taken of her. I asked if she destroyed them and was surprised when she told me she put them back and never called him out about it. She did wonder if her brother gave his buddies a picture to keep because her dad said it was a new pack of film that would mean ten pictures per pack.
I had to know how many days she laid out nude and she surprised me by saying she probably did it three more days after discovering she was being watched.
Needless to say this bit of information has led to many inspired nights of sex, with her and alone.
Old 03-16-2018, 04:03 AM

Thanked 2,182 Times in 138 Posts

A few years back there was this thing doing the rounds on Facebook where people would randomly put an amount of money as their status (£254 for example). Then all the comments would either be "what? From people who had no idea what was going on or more intriguing comments from those who did. Anyway, it turns out people were being sent private messages with a series of 'fines' for things they had done. It ranged from mayBe £1 for kissing someone, £5 for kissing someone of the same sex up to bigger fines for threesomes, affairs etc with a whole load in between. Well one female friend in particular I had a really honest and open friendship with and when I saw her fine (which was one of the higher ones I'd seen) I started to quiz her. I could work out the majority through what I already knew of her. The bombshell came when she told me she'd had a threesome. For some reason shed never mentioned it before. And here's the shock value. I asked if it was MMF or MFF. She replied it was FFF. My chin hit the floor. To this day she won't tell me who the other 2 girls were as she thinks I know one of them.
Old 03-23-2018, 04:33 AM

I dont know about being shocked, more of very supprise with what some women have told me and usually ones I would never have suspected.

The first was a good friend of mine I had know for years, we were out having a drink one evening and as usually she was getting a bit drunk when she just started telling me things. The main one being how things were at home and she lived there with her mum , stepdad and step brothers. It turned out that she had been having sex with the two step brothers and the step dad and her mum knew nothing about it. Her mum worked shifts in a hospital and when she was working the step dad and step bothers would either take it in turns or do her all together and she loved it. I thought is was all being made up until a while later when she asked me if I could wreck their home computer since it contained picture and videos of what had been going on but was in password protected account she could get into.

Another incident was actually with a girl I was interested in, we had been on a few dates but she always held back and I didnt know why. They she told me that she had been a member of a local biker gang and as part of the joining initiation she had to have sex with all the male bikers and a few of the female ones, I always thought these initiation were a myth but she insisted it happened and wanted me to know if we were going to take things further. It never actually bothered me but she just couldnt get over what she had done so it never went any further.

One more was a woman I met online who was filthy and would be telling me all sorts of things and sending pictures and videos of her doing sex with loads of men, being gangbanged and bukake parties, I dont think there was anything she wouldnt do. The sort of shocking part came when she everntually told me where she lived and it was in the same town as me as we actually knew the same people and then I realised I had seen her about. She just got so worried I would tell people or share the pics and videos which I would never have done. All the time we were chatting it just never occured to me that she was actually living so close by.
Old 06-19-2019, 12:06 AM

Default She admitted to a fantasy

I have kept this one for a while but I had relayed in a previous post about her letting her younger brother and a couple of his buddies voyeur her while she sun bathed nude at her parents house. After discussing it with her numerous times I finally asked her what she would have done if they had worked up the courage to come out of the shed and confront her wanting more. She shocked me by admitting she was so horny at the moment she would have presented her backside and tell them they could do what they wanted as long as she couldn't tell or hear who was doing what and that they didn't tell a soul. I was shocked by her response and asked if she would have been ok with her brother doing her. She said she didn't want to know who had fucked her but in her fantasy assumed he would just be watching.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:36 AM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott794 View Post
I have kept this one for a while but I had relayed in a previous post about her letting her younger brother and a couple of his buddies voyeur her while she sun bathed nude at her parents house. After discussing it with her numerous times I finally asked her what she would have done if they had worked up the courage to come out of the shed and confront her wanting more. She shocked me by admitting she was so horny at the moment she would have presented her backside and tell them they could do what they wanted as long as she couldn't tell or hear who was doing what and that they didn't tell a soul. I was shocked by her response and asked if she would have been ok with her brother doing her. She said she didn't want to know who had fucked her but in her fantasy assumed he would just be watching.
I read this to my wife because her younger brother and his friends were always trying to find ways get a peek at her. She said they even put a periscope in an air vent, she found it and took it out, but she doesn't know how many times they used it. One of her brother's friends who used to try was Gary, Gary grew up and was engaged to one of my wife's friends. One night the four of us were hanging out drinking more than usual, so tongues were loosened. Gary told us that he and my wife brother used to jack off from watching my wife take showers and getting dressed.

My wife admitted that thought did not turn her off.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:48 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

Thought I'd already posted this story on this thread, but no icon to show I've posted in it, so I guess I didn't.

Several years ago I had a sex friend who I'd seen a few times. It was the normal stuff, we'd meet up, go out for a bite or a drink after work and then head to my place to enjoy some carnal delights. She was a nice lass, but the sex was quite plain and considering I had plenty of chances to have sex due to my job I should probably ease back with this lass. So I told her that I think it best we stop having sex and that is when she revealed her true self. She told me that she'd been trying to not be naughty in bed and be a good girl. So after I told her my feelings she said that she wanted to continue but to really enjoy herself.

We got to talking and I was curious about what she was willing to do and her simple answer was: I will do anything as long as you don't put an object in me. Meaning nothing plastic, glass, metal etc. No dildos, bottles or the like. Obviously that got the mind racing and I started to ask her how far she was really willing to go and oh boy, it was further than I expected. And it wasn't just talk. This tame lass, turned into something wild, something that I really couldn't quite understand.

What it actually did was show me my boundaries. Show me the things that I wasn't capable of doing. And I tried, but sometimes the body just doesn't let you do things.

Last edited by Duran Duran; 06-20-2019 at 06:51 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c