uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Old 04-12-2024, 09:56 AM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 221 Posts
Default Gradual, inevitable, exposure request

One of my obsessions is stories, videos, images of women who realize that they are going to lose their clothing but can do nothing about it. The Biker Jenny stories capture idea this well, and the drawings of Jenny’s face in the artwork are always amazing. Something about the helplessness and dread as a woman has to hang on, or her arms are tangled or restrained as buttons pop, bra hooks bend, ties come undone.
Like a lot of fetish some it comes from childhood. I remember a Jerry Lewis movie where the bumbling Lewis activated a powerful vacuum in a department store. Havoc ensued but at one point a large woman was laying on the floor hanging onto a shelf as to not be sucked into the machine. As she cried out in protest, her girdle slowly showed became visible under her skirt and was whisked off her. No real exposure, but the idea was there.
Anyone have favorite stories, images, videos of this nature? Anyone have real life experiences?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hothabanero For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 02:24 AM

I really like when there is tension in a stripping scenario and it's drawn out in which the woman's placed in a precarious situation, prolonging her dread and humiliation. I always felt like Moses and Morphy understood that in their art. Women weren't stripped in a moment but rather it was a drawn out process in which the women could only watch and experience their clothes coming off with nothing they could do about it. This was really prevalent in Moses' Particles of Chaos, especially the short animation he did of the first chapter. The woman is helpless as her clothes begin to shrink. Her skirt tightens around her ass, giving her VPL. Her respectable blouse shrinks into a halter much to her chagrin, tightening around her breasts, causing VBL and making her look sl*tty. And then her clothes start to tear as she moans in humiliation.

On the topic of Biker, my favorite comic from his has always been the one where the vacuum cleaner guy strips some French maids (It's called Evil Vacuum). Again, I like it for much the same reason I like the Particles of Chaos video. There is tension and drama to the entire thing. The guy first sucks a maid's panties off from right under her skirt. He then sucks her apron off and we get a great idea now of how big and curvy her tits are. At this point, she knows she'll be stripped unless she does something. So she runs. Most artists would just have a single panel of the vacuum sucking her dress off from the front, but Biker had the dude suck the dress from the back. And over a couple of panels, it shows the strain of her dress buttons as the garment is pulled taught on her body, showing every curve, causing her skirt to rise to reveal her garter straps. The force of the vacuum from behind and the thrust of her chest in front are too much, causing her to spray the buttons of the dress all over, revealing her black bra which is then broken and sucked off as well.

One of my favorite lives films related to this theme is a kind of hard to find S&M films put out by ZFX called Dance Macabre, which I've talked about on here before. A lot of the film is too extreme to my taste, but there is a hot ghostly stripping early in the film. What really makes this scene is the attention to detail and the slowness of the action. Unbeknownst to the damsel, the bottom of her sweater lifts up, giving the viewer a peak of what's up underneath. Then her top slides up over her chest. Of course, that exposes the top of those mom jeans, and she can only watch as their button is teasingly popped open. Her arms involuntarily reach up and her sweater is slowly pulled the rest of the way off with the camera giving the viewer an amazing shot up at her chest. One by one, she watches brassiere straps get pulled down before the entire garment's pulled off. Finally, her pants slide off, revealing a pair of conservative briefs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HumiliationInc For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c