Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2016, 11:57 AM

Thanked 1,495 Times in 62 Posts
Default Co-Workers Titties

I worked in a big corporate office with a very cute co-worker. Jennifer Garner look alike. She was 25 I was 30.
We would always flirt harmlessly at any after work functions since we were both happily married but we both knew if we were single we would be all over each other. When my twins were born I left and stayed home to raise them. Shortly after I left she had a child of her own. After about a year she called to setup a few play dates. She would come to my house and the babies would crawl around and play. When it was time for her son to feed she asked if I was OK with her feeding in the living room which of course I was. I was assuming the maternity bra and small blanket covering herself but no. She unbuttoned her blouse completely and her bra was a standard front clasp bra. She undid the clasp pulled the bra completely out of the way and exposed two of the cutest milk filled boobs I have ever seen. I sat in amazement as she fed her child with one breast totally exposed the whole time with her big hard pink nipple staring right at me. It was a great day. She did this 4 or 5 times over the next few play dates. I know she wanted me to see her tits for a long time and this was a perfect outlet for her to do it without be obvious. This was 10 years ago and we are still friends today. I'm still waiting to see her non milk filled tits to see if they still look as good.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoogra View Post
Here's probably my best one. One of my grad school friends was a German girl. Tall, cute, with very long dirty-blonde hair, nice tits, and amazing muscular ass. I would often work at her apartment in the evenings. She had a roommate who was never there. There had never been anything sexual between us.

Anyway, I was studying at her house one day, lying on the couch, while she took a shower. I noticed that she had left the shower door wide open. Eventually the water stopped, and she stepped out, and stood naked facing the mirror. She toweled off her head and shoulders, but then hung the towel up instead of wrapping it around her. I could see her butt (which was an amazing butt), and her breasts reflected in the mirror as she gave herself a breast exam. Then she caught me (or actually, my reflection) staring in the mirror, and gave me a little smile. Then she turned around and walked across the hall to her room, giving me a full frontal view of her landing strip. Afterward, we never said anything about it, though I did tease her once or twice about Germans loving nudity.

Then, about half a year later, I was over at her place again, and I walked by while she was getting changed in her room with the door wide open. She was completely naked, holding a pair of pink panties in front of her crotch. She looked up and saw me and sort of curtsied, giving me a cute smile, keeping the panties in front of her. I smiled and waved, then turned and went into the bathroom. When I got out, she asked me "How did I look? Was I cute?" I said "Hmm, I think I need to see again to give you my honest opinion." She threw a pillow at me.

Anyway, she was definitely the hottest platonic friend I've ever seen naked.

If you ask me, (I know-you didn't....)but from your strories it looks like she wanted more than a platonic relationship. Letting you see her naked a couple times and not trying to cover up or being embarrassed. Fishing for compliments after she willingly posed for you. She was trying to take this to the next level. You completely missed the blatant signals she was trying to send you. Let me guess.... After the last exposure she was more distant and or cool to you.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Just Beal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 08:06 PM

Yes! I have! I had a female roommate for a while when I was a first out on my own. The girl was a total stranger, also my age, nice enough, tall, fit, pretty for white girl but a total slob which really turned me off of her lol
She was pretty comfortable in her skin. I saw her in a bikini all the time that summer, she had an excellent body. I came home early from work to find her nude in the living room in front of the tv, drying off fresh out of the shower, towel on hair cued up just perfectly. She had a very nice landing strip, and cute pink nipples on her nice young tits. I had about 2-3 seconds before she said sorry and covered up with her towel and left the room. I got a great eyeful, wasn't a perv about it.
Fast forward a few months later and I find out that she is going to take a stab at stripping to make some money. She invested in some new boots and shoes and clothes. I remember when she did either her first working night, or audition night. She left with tons of makeup on, and a change of clothes in the bag but wearing the sl*tty boots. She took along her sister and bro in law. I wish I was asked to join. Now I kick myself for not asking if I should come along to cheer, for support, bla bla bla. They returned a couple hours later. The 2 girls had cheap bubbly to celebrate and I was hearing lots of "You looked so awesome up there" etc type stuff while they got drunk. I still think about the show that I missed, a real girl next door as opposed to the druggy looking girls you usually see, and I think about that moment that she pushed her panties to the floor and a room full of cheering guys saw that same killer naked body that I had seen, and that she enjoyed it!
Old 12-02-2016, 06:33 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

In my social nudist life, I have been around many nude women. But as far as actual friend, C. comes to mind.

I first met C. at a nudist club get-together; and the first time we ever met she was completely naked, as was I. My then-wife was at the time a reluctant participant; yet she instantly took a liking to C.'s perky sense of humour. The two of them struck a friendship; so much so that my wife, who was wearing a sarong while everyone else was nude and wasn't happy about being there in the first place, ended up hanging out naked with C. and loving every minute of it.
After that we went to visit C. and her boyfriend many times at her home. She was always nude at home; and it had become customary for us to drop our clothes and be naked with them the moment we arrived. Occasionally we'd meet up or go to the nudist resort together. C. had tinted windows on her Jeep, so she'd drive nude to the resort. I was quite surprised one time when my ex decided to ride naked shotgun with her to the resort! When we got there they just jumped out of the Jeep naked and we spent the rest of the day just relaxing and chatting nude.

I think only once or twice did I see C. with clothes on. And it was when we decided to stay in town and hang downtown. Other than that we were always around each other completely naked.

Keeping it mind...it was also a mutual thing. C.'s boyfriend G. was also around. My ex grew to be completely comfortable being nude around G. He rarely ever saw her dressed too.

I've told people about C. and they are usually puzzled we had a naked, yet platonic friendship. Particularly when I tell them we used to give each other naked bear hugs, my ex has sat on G.'s lap, C. once jumped on top of me in the pool at the resort, etc... Well...that's nudism. It's the ability to be naked with friends and things not turning sexual.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Beal View Post
If you ask me, (I know-you didn't....)but from your strories it looks like she wanted more than a platonic relationship. Letting you see her naked a couple times and not trying to cover up or being embarrassed. Fishing for compliments after she willingly posed for you. She was trying to take this to the next level. You completely missed the blatant signals she was trying to send you. Let me guess.... After the last exposure she was more distant and or cool to you.
Probably true. But the first time, I was dating someone, and the second time, she was. Then she moved back to Germany. I do kind of regret never hooking up with her...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spoogra For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2016, 10:14 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default One example - two on the same day

I had a nice friendly, platonic relationship with a gal who was a rep. for a company that supplied services to my company. We would meet for lunch and usually spend a couple hours together. She was a little cutie 20 years my junior with a nice body.

I was out of town for work and we met as usual for lunch. When I went to this area I always stayed at this clothing optional resort. The gal knew I usually stayed there, but it did not come up in conversation this particular day. Our conversation included her discussing that her husband of only a few months was acting very bored with her never wanting to do anything exciting and fun.

Later in our conversation she mentioned she was taking the rest of the day off to shop and relax and do some nice things for herself. When we departed we wished each other well and she off-handedly said, "I suppose you are staying at your usual place.", to which I said yes with a sheepish grim. I left her with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

I drove to the resort and as I was calling in to have the gate opened. I looked in the rearview mirror and there she was following me in. I pulled over, got out and asked her if there was something she forgot or needed from me. She responded that no, she just decided to see what this place was like and knew she would be safe with me.

I said ok let's go enjoy the place. She followed me to the parking area by the registration. I thought, I'm not going to undress until after we register to let her see what it was like to be around naked people like this. We signed in and while the gal was processing us in and assigning me my room, she leans over and whispers, "I can't wait to take my clothes off like these folks."

She followed me to my room and as soon as we walked in the door she starts undressing like this was something we did every day. I was a little excited about this and when I was naked I had a bit of a chubbie - of course I had previously lusted over her, but obviously never made a move in that direction. She said she noticed I was a little "Excited", but to remember his day was not going to lead to sex.

We spent the rest of the day with me showing her around the place then just enjoying the facility - lots of pools etc. We took a hike on a nature trail, sat in the sauna, swam etc. We did touch each other freely, but not in an overt sexual way. I patted her butt, we hugged etc.

Finally it was getting near the time she said she had to leave for home. We were lounging in a quiet corner of a pool and she came up to me and wrapped her legs around me and hugged me with her arms tightly. My cock was against her pussy and her breasts were tight to my chest. She thanked me for such a nice day and I told her it was my pleasure to be with her like this.

She said I don't think it would be good for us to have sex today, but I think we probably will some day. She leaned back and I caressed her breasts and she rubbed her pussy against my increasing hard on. We waited until I "reduced in size" and walked back to my room. Back in the room we had a tight embrace and kissed quite passionately before she dressed.

I walked her to her car - still nude myself - and kissed again. Our relationship continued platonically for another year and we did visit the resort a couple more times. A year later she met me at the resort - I didn't even know she was coming. I had gotten there before her and she found me by a pool and asked if she could undress in my room.

We went to my room and as soon as she was undressed she came on to me and we had great sex. This went on for about six months until she went back to her husband. But she still would meet me at the resort, but we didn't have sex. They moved away shortly thereafter and I haven't seen her since, although we do talk on the phone and exchange emails.

Bach to the "Two on the same day" in the title. After I had walked her to her car the first day I headed into one of the bars for a drink. About a half hour later this gal walks in and sits across from me at the bar. It's my insurance agent for my business. We see each other and she waves and comes over and sits with me. She explained that her and her husband came here occasionally and she was waiting for him to come to the bar. He came and we all enjoyed a couple cocktails. We ended up having dinner together and dancing in the nightclub that evening.

No sex was involved or even suggested. I've seen them there a couple other times and her a couple times with her girl friends. When I am going to be there I usually call and see if they were going also.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:35 AM

Default sauna

Some years ago I was on a dating site.
After some back and forth e-mailing with a woman, we decided it was time to meet!
During our conversations, it came clear we both liked sauna very much.
I don't remember how, but in the end we decided to have our first date in the sauna!
(sauna in this part of Europe is nude and mixed gender).
We agreed to first meet in the restaurant, to have lunch, with our robe on.
Then we spend a nice afternoon and evening in the sauna.
It came quickly clear nothing more would become between us, but still today, we are friends and go to sauna together regularly!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to belgiandare For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2016, 10:45 AM

Default truth or dare, especially dare ;)

I had last week an 22 yo UK girl via c ouch s urfing staying for one night.
As you could read earlier, I live a naturist life style and my guests also try it out (till now all but one without any issue).
So she tried the naturist life style, of which she wrote: "it felt weird for 30 seconds only"
We chatted a nice evening.

I don't remember how we got the topic of doing outside dares, but she was in for some, it was late enough (1AM or so) so we did the following:
2 nude pictures of her in front of 2 different well known monuments in my city
a naked run of both of us to a statue to take some selfies, the statue is in the middle of a 2 x 2 road, it was calm of course given the time of the night but we had to hide though for a passing car, which was thrilling fun!
she called a weird but wonderful experience, and is planning to come back
unfortunaly the pictures are on her smartphone, I asked a copy but not sure I will get them
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to belgiandare For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 01:05 PM

Default Yes, I have

Not much of a story, I will be brief and to the point. My friend asked me of I wanted to see her clit ring, I of course said yes and we pulled into a parking lot, she pulled down her jeans and pulled her black and white thong to the side. I saw her brown pubic hair. It was short but not prickly. When she put her panties back in place, I said that I had a question just so she would pull her panties to the side again. I tried to prolong that time as long as possible. I still remember the daye 5/30/2005.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:30 PM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

As I'm a naturist, I've seen many of my platonic female friends completely naked, while I've been completely naked also, sometimes for several hours at a time. In fact in some cases, we've never seen each other clothed!

I'm never sure whether this is a good or a bad thing; after all while there are lots of other people around, things can ONLY ever be platonic!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample