uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2018, 03:05 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 88 Posts

I used to live with a Spanish girl named Maria, and I got along very well with her that I often got invited whenever her family had a get together (someone's birthday, wedding, or just random BBQ). Because I was around a lot, I became friends with pretty much the whole big family too. Most of the get together is at her uncle's place because he was ultra rich and lived in a mansion with swimming pool, tennis court, etc.

This story happened when the uncle and his family went out on vacation for a few weeks so Maria (and her two cousins, Ana and Sofia) was asked to house-sit. We were allowed to use whatever we wanted and the only rule is that no outsiders (I already counted as part of the family by then) is allowed in the house. So if we wanted to party, we could but if something went wrong, we were responsible for it. Because everything in the house is expensive and pretty much out of our budget, we decided to just be safe and not do anything stupid.

During the house-sitting, I learned quite a lot about the cousins. When at home after work, Ana pretty much never wore bra. She'd wear a lot of tight-fitting tank-top where you could clearly see the nipples poking, or sometimes you could even see a bit of her boobs if she's wearing a white top that stretched so it was a bit see-through. Sofia, on the other hand, always wore booty shorts at home. Maria and I were the normal boring one with T-shirt and shorts.

On the last day of house-sitting, we gathered near the pool with our drinks. For the last few weeks, we had a game thing going on between the four of us. It's basically one of us saying "The last to do this would have to pay small amount of money" and the other three people had to do it, with the loser paying money (that we use to get extra drinks). This time, Maria said the last one jumped into the pool had to pay $100 (which was a lot because it had always been like $5-$10). So Ana, Sofia, and myself rushed and jumped into the pool. When we got out all wet, Maria said it was a tie since everyone jumped in at the same time.

Because the three of us were wet, Sofia started taking off her top and I followed suit. Then I saw Ana also taking her top off and revealed her C-cup breasts. I just blurted out that I didn't expect her to do that, and she said it's no big deal. With her topless, Sofia also took off her bra, her breasts are a bit smaller than Ana's but still very perky too.

As I took off my shorts, I saw Sofia took off her booty shorts, revealing that she did not wear any underwear at all. She was clean shaven and stood there naked while I was still in my underwear, Ana with her thong, and Maria fully clothed. I started getting a boner seeing Sofia naked and Ana saw this, so she said the last one to get naked had to pay $200! Maria quickly took off her clothes as I wasn't sure whether to get naked or not. But clearly Ana didn't plan for me to be the last one and she just jumped in front of me and pulled down my underwear.

I tried to quickly cover my dick, but all the girls had seen my boner and started laughing. Ana then said Maria didn't have to pay the $200 if she also got naked and cook dinner for us naked too. Maria said deal and she stripped off the remaining of what she wore. Honestly, I think Maria had the type of body I liked the most, she was 34B cup and her body was well toned too.

As time went by, I got used to being naked with them and no more boner. Sofia said how we should've been comfortable naked earlier because she loved to skinny dip (later on I heard that she often skinny dipped when at a lake or waterfall during vacation). Since we were so comfortable naked, we spent the rest of the night all just naked.

A bonus story is that while I was making drinks, I heard the girls comparing their downstairs hair management. Sofia and Ana both shaved, but Maria waxed and she was trying to convince the other two to come with her next time she's getting waxed.

Unfortunately, that was pretty much the end of our adventure. Maria moved out of town a few months after, and I pretty much lost touch with the family. Though I counted as "family" to them and I definitely became closer with Ana and Sofia after that, I still felt weird to be there if without Maria. So we just kinda drifted apart naturally.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022