Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-27-2018, 07:03 AM

I was at Paradise lakes, a nudist resort in central Florida. It was a crowded Saturday and a small group of say six or seven had gathered around the masseuse all waiting our turn, she did half off specials out in the open in the grassy area next to the hot tub. She was a beautiful not fat 40 something and a young guy, I'd guess was 25 was on his back and she was working on his chest. He slowly grew an erection and she asked if he was ok and would like a towel.
He said oh my and had an amazing orgasim right then. The masseuse stepped back and he shot and squirted all over his stomach and thighs. All of us were speechless, the guy was terrified and had not moved. The massuse assured him it was ok and these things happened and got him a towel. He mopped himself up, not getting everything, dropped the towel on the ground and she went right back to work on his chest. What really got me going was we could tell he was sticky and she just added lotion and massaged away.
Then the other people watching noticed I had my fingers deep in me and I continued.
The next one up for a massage had a hard on but nothing happened, his wife was worried tho.
The guy that shot timidly headed for the showers.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:09 PM

Thanked 2,222 Times in 161 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelina View Post
Then the other people watching noticed I had my fingers deep in me and I continued.
would love to see that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 09:46 AM

Yeah. Where are all the girls like Kelina 😀

I have a friend that I visit a couple times a year and she is a nymph. But as time passes, the meet ups get further and further apart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 09:51 AM

Default Therapist

Is there any good way to find a legit person who would come to your house and do erotic massages. I would love to have someone massage my wife.

I could post an add online, but I am afraid i would get a regular horny guy who says he can massage but doesnt know how to do a correct massage. My wife can tell whwn someone doesnt know how to massage correctly. So finding someone who can massage correctly and then get them to add a happy is what I would love to find.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2018, 05:38 PM

Thanked 5,750 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Is there any good way to find a legit person who would come to your house and do erotic massages. I would love to have someone massage my wife.

I could post an add online, but I am afraid i would get a regular horny guy who says he can massage but doesnt know how to do a correct massage. My wife can tell whwn someone doesnt know how to massage correctly. So finding someone who can massage correctly and then get them to add a happy is what I would love to find.
I did this on Craigs List in the Personals section. However, they have stopped allowing personal ads. I ended up with lots of volunteers and screened them online before choosing one. He has now become a regular for her. If you view my previous posts you will find the details of our adventure.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:49 AM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

My wife and I just went for our first couples massage
(swedish) while on vacation in Mexico. We were told to both take all our clothes off and get under their sheet. A few minutes later two female masseuses came in.

It all began with us laying on our stomach. They moved the sheets to expose our legs and upper bottocks. My penis was laying flat down underneath me so I don't know if any she saw while massaging my lower body. All was fine even when they had us flip onto our backs. They covered our eyes with a towel. Then she spread my legs a bit and pulled the sheets up to cover my gentiles but exposed my thighs.

My mind started to wonder. Did she notice my penis? Is she communicating with the other masseuser? Is my wife's freshly shaved pussy exposed? Is she getting wet?

I caused myself to get aroused. Eventually I could feel the room's air on the tip of my penis as it slightly exposed it self from under the sheet opposite of the leg being messaged at that time.

When she went to the other side I knew I was in trouble and I tried to change thoughts hoping it would help my erection go down. But before it fully retrieved, she'd already made several passes allowing her thumb to gently brush against it.

Fast forward to that evenings when we recounted what happened to each other. My wife found it amusing. I think a bit exciting and she gave me some of the best sex in a long time.
Old 07-15-2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
...Then she spread my legs a bit and pulled the sheets up to cover my gentiles but exposed my thighs...
So you're uncut? :P
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2018, 07:00 PM

Thanked 2,159 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gq_devil View Post
My wife and I just went for our first couples massage
(swedish) while on vacation in Mexico. We were told to both take all our clothes off and get under their sheet. A few minutes later two female masseuses came in.

It all began with us laying on our stomach. They moved the sheets to expose our legs and upper bottocks. My penis was laying flat down underneath me so I don't know if any she saw while massaging my lower body. All was fine even when they had us flip onto our backs. They covered our eyes with a towel. Then she spread my legs a bit and pulled the sheets up to cover my gentiles but exposed my thighs.

My mind started to wonder. Did she notice my penis? Is she communicating with the other masseuser? Is my wife's freshly shaved pussy exposed? Is she getting wet?

I caused myself to get aroused. Eventually I could feel the room's air on the tip of my penis as it slightly exposed it self from under the sheet opposite of the leg being messaged at that time.

When she went to the other side I knew I was in trouble and I tried to change thoughts hoping it would help my erection go down. But before it fully retrieved, she'd already made several passes allowing her thumb to gently brush against it.

Fast forward to that evenings when we recounted what happened to each other. My wife found it amusing. I think a bit exciting and she gave me some of the best sex in a long time.
Quick Update.
So today I suggested we get another couples massage. We go to talking about the experience she asked me "Did you get an erection" to which I said only a semi one and that occurred when the lady hit a spot on my inner thigh.

She blushed a bit then said "My lady hit a spot on my back and I got wet. I don't know what it was but oh boy." Then she goes onto say "Then when she told me to flip over and she put the towel over my eyes I thought it was because you had an erection and she didn't want me to see so I got even more wet."

I was at a lost for words. I pressed her to go on then she said "What almost got embarrassing was once on my back she spread our my legs for the massage and my pussy made that wet "smack" sound as it was gaping open and I wondered if she heard it".....

Now I can't wait to plan a visit to another spa sometime in the next month.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:42 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Professional Therapist.....

I had some serious need of physical therapy on my legs after a bad truck accident. They were both broken and one mangled severely. I am fortunate that they could get me back to walking. I am pinned together.

Each leg had different needs, and not just the usual massage. There was stretching the legs, stretching some of the incisions to keep them from pulling, and one wound was on the inside of my left thigh, and ran just under my balls. The feet needed some help too, as did one wound on my butt. I was a mess.

When the doctors mentioned physical therapy I imagined someone just rubbing my legs like a massage parlor or working out on some machine. I was wrong. The doctors said that I needed very experienced help, and recommended a lady in private practice in a small office building not far away. Doing some homework beforehand, I learned she did not take on new patients, but would in special difficult occasions. I learned she was married to a respected attorney and had been on the state licensing board for physical therapists. She knew her stuff.

Her office was very professional, with lots of equipment and a full-time receptionist/ bookkeeper and a part-time assistant. One thing I learned when I had this accident is that some medical facilities are very strict on keeping your modesty and others are not concerned at all and leave curtains open, doors open and others can see inside, etc.

When I first met the therapist, she was maybe 20 years older than me and in really good shape, as were both her helpers who more my age. She and I spoke for a half hour and then she told her assistant to take me to one of three examination rooms. The assistant told me to get undressed and I asked how far. She said take off everything if you can, we need to see how you walk and carry yourself. There is no one else here except for we three ladies and we have seen it all. If you want to keep your underpants on, that is fine, but we cannot have you wear a gown.

After I undressed, I grabbed a towel and held it over my naked front. When I saw the therapist, I asked if she was comfortable with full nudity and she said yes, we prefer it. I laid the towel on a chair nearby and stood at one end of a wide hall naked. She asked if I would mind if she had her associates see my gait. I asked, again, should I cover up and she said it was not necessary. Within a few minutes, I was standing naked in front of the two associates and I had both my hands covering my sex, worried that I might get an erection.

The therapist had me walk the length of the hall and back several times and I got comfortable dropping my hands. Then she asked me to stand in front of the other two ladies and she pointed out all my wounds and incisions, which made me turn around a couple of times. She then asked me to lift my scrotum so she could show those scars too. I did so and watched as the therapist ran her fingers tracing the scars, getting to the one closest to my organs. I had to turn around, bend over and spread my legs so they could see that scar so near my balls. I could feel her fingers and I began to lose control. When I turned around I covered myself but the therapist said it was unnecessary but they all appreciated my modesty and trying to save their feelings. I moved my hands and stood fully erect and stayed that way for another half hour or so, then I got dressed and left. There is more to this tale, but I am out of time.

After th
Old 07-25-2018, 02:34 PM

Thanked 30,608 Times in 4,232 Posts

Has anyone ever done professional cuddling? It is a thing now in NY and the west coast. For the most part it is on the up-and-up like most massage - someone "cuddles" you with some elements of massage, but it is obviously much more intimate. Just wondering if anyone had any experiences.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s