uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Old 04-17-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debauched View Post
I don't think so.....otherwise my contributions would have been removed (I presume you're talking about me).

I started posting on here as when I look through the threads I see a LOT of my photos posted by other people....

It seems as though it's OK for people to post my pics if they have taken them from elsewhere, but no for me (the originator, and ultimately the copyright owner) to post them myself. Strange eh?

And as for them all being hookers.....that's your opinion, but I know different
Don't let other peoples opinions affect your posts, she's not exactly my cup of tea and I can see why people might think she looks like a hooker, but hell even if she was I would still like to have a look and if I had been in that hotel room I probably would have had a 'Play' as well.

Thank you for your posts and i certainly hope to see this thread filled with them
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hobnob For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 03:48 PM

Thanked 1,244 Times in 236 Posts

Quote:
No idea, but they can think what they like lol.

Here's some more of the same girl, I've known her since she was 18, we've been playing for years, these are when she was 19
19? she must have had a hard paper round.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to storrmin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 05:13 PM

Thanked 7,484 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
I don't think so.....otherwise my contributions would have been removed (I presume you're talking about me).

I started posting on here as when I look through the threads I see a LOT of my photos posted by other people....

It seems as though it's OK for people to post my pics if they have taken them from elsewhere, but no for me (the originator, and ultimately the copyright owner) to post them myself. Strange eh?

And as for them all being hookers.....that's your opinion, but I know different
I can understand that you would not like your photos posted by others, I have no argument with that.

We all like different things and that makes the site great.

No one has claimed they are hookers, but to me they have that look.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twokings For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 06:48 AM

Thanked 2,227 Times in 79 Posts
Default Hope you dont mind me adding.......

Girl from Scotland. seen online under 2 different names but tits are incredible.
Attached Thumbnails
2010338834.jpg   784927922.jpg  

1657052275.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: rar Awsome_tits.rar (9.07 MB, 1099 views)
The Following 141 Users Say Thank You to MONKEY MAN For This Useful Post:
0nj, 24469594, 670763, 6junior0, Air Defender, alicecalda, always69247, americanpie, andyt, Areolaman1, artfuldogger, askmikey, banjoman1225, barbara012, bbdubluv45, bbuk59, beem530i, belgarion, bhamdanny uk, big bobo, bjpsmike, blub44uk, bobbobson222, bontakun89, BrBaFanatic, bristolbhoy, captbobwi123, captkerp, celticcunnie, chiefslappajo, chrisscross, Christophe89, chuck_c, Citronella, cjlcooter, clc100, Closetrednecj, coach555, cornishman, cosmo88, daresmeister, darfieldboy, DarkDruid83, Dark_Destroyer_UK, DaveS1, daves22, daylyt, deeadmirer, denie, digital1, dirtynic, docmike1, DodgyLurgy, dougee2017, Driven, dustrbd, Englisht, evildead1974, exloverboy, eznobby, fireballxl5, Folanjo, fwperk, gandolf, gatting, Golani, gooner_14, Greenyuk, greylensman02, homa1, HornyHusband, irishjoe144, ishowwife, jagger72, jasonshammer, jd54, jellyworm, jenib, jiimbo1981, Jimjam140, jimpat, jlv62, juggernought, kingfish39, Kinkydude21, knobster, lagoon381, likeemtight14, m1000, Mac Bolan, managing, markandjoan, marstermind, mastic, matthaisgarey, Me55enger, michmc, mickm50, mikil2, mlhagen01, moto74, mpablo, MrLooker, mrmojorisng, oakleyboy, Ondeugend, orku, pawelski, phil121067, pif, polarboy22, postmanuk, princ, Prinway1965, Proud Fart, reachforit, robert368, Robwhy, Selfshothaven718, show, simoncuk, Snowy Malone, stupot1946, tanman52, Terry3322, thramj, tintin10, tjn357, tojoho49, tonysmith, t_ace, Upforit200891, vajna, valiant71, Victor_Hugo917, wak_2006, WhizdBiz2, williwacker1950, wolf061966, xplore_you, Yivfthb
Old 04-18-2013, 08:36 AM

Thanked 53,638 Times in 1,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike230652 View Post
It's close to the truth, though! Gunner accused people from other sites of " stealing his stuff" ( not that it WAS his, since 99.9% of it was on the web already ). He never mentioned he himself lifted around 70 sets from the person he accused and posted them on his Brit thread as if he'd found them. Real double standards.

I wish these people would realize there's very little new on the web, it's there for all of us to share and enjoy. I'll dig up some UK stuff and post.
Lets get one thing straight, and this will be my last comment on the subject as i don't want to flame this thread, but if people are going to spout BS about me then I have the right to reply. This is aimed at Blidworth10 and Mike23062. Firstly you Blidworth10, I asked for the thread to be deleted for private reasons which have absolutely nothing to do with YOU! How dare you accuse me of being a "drama Queen because I will not tell you the reason. You have made 18 posts on this board and you give me 1 out of 10 for flouncing off the board, whatever the hell that means? Try making the effort to post some quality stuff instead of trolling mate.

Secondly you Mike. Stop spreading lies about me. I don't know what it is I've done to upset you but you have been on my back for months. Not once have I ever passed off any of my posts as my own work. Everything I have posted is available on the web bar a couple of posts and even these were never passed off as my own. I never "accused people from other sites of stealing my stuff. What I in fact did was accuse ONE person of lifting sets directly from here and posting them. I have no problem with that either but what riled me,and I stated it at the time is that when he posted them he kept going on about how hard he was working in getting those pictures when in fact all he was doing was lifting them straight off here. These so called 70 sets you accuse me of lifting is a total lie and you should have checked the dates he posted as apposed to mine. It did take time and effort in finding and uploading to my thread but I never asked for nor wanted credit, I did it purely to share and hopefully encourage others to post which they did. I must admit that it did piss me off when people like you b*tched about things that had nothing to do with you unless of course I hit a nerve and maybe the person I accused on the other site is in fact you.

If the mods feel that this is flaming the thread then please remove, and like i said this will be my last say on the matter.
All Photos posted are collected from various forums sites across the web and Until I am told otherwise are considered public domain. If you require a photo removed then please let me know and I will have it removed. Be polite and do no not flame
Old 04-18-2013, 08:58 AM

Default Well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Defender View Post
Lets get one thing straight, and this will be my last comment on the subject as i don't want to flame this thread, but if people are going to spout BS about me then I have the right to reply. This is aimed at Blidworth10 and Mike23062. Firstly you Blidworth10, I asked for the thread to be deleted for private reasons which have absolutely nothing to do with YOU! How dare you accuse me of being a "drama Queen because I will not tell you the reason. You have made 18 posts on this board and you give me 1 out of 10 for flouncing off the board, whatever the hell that means? Try making the effort to post some quality stuff instead of trolling mate.

Secondly you Mike. Stop spreading lies about me. I don't know what it is I've done to upset you but you have been on my back for months. Not once have I ever passed off any of my posts as my own work. Everything I have posted is available on the web bar a couple of posts and even these were never passed off as my own. I never "accused people from other sites of stealing my stuff. What I in fact did was accuse ONE person of lifting sets directly from here and posting them. I have no problem with that either but what riled me,and I stated it at the time is that when he posted them he kept going on about how hard he was working in getting those pictures when in fact all he was doing was lifting them straight off here. These so called 70 sets you accuse me of lifting is a total lie and you should have checked the dates he posted as apposed to mine. It did take time and effort in finding and uploading to my thread but I never asked for nor wanted credit, I did it purely to share and hopefully encourage others to post which they did. I must admit that it did piss me off when people like you b*tched about things that had nothing to do with you unless of course I hit a nerve and maybe the person I accused on the other site is in fact you.

If the mods feel that this is flaming the thread then please remove, and like i said this will be my last say on the matter.
Air defender, well said, true and to the point. We are all here to view UK wives , hopefully stripped!! So lets get on with it
Old 04-18-2013, 09:03 AM

Thanked 2,135 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reachforit View Post
Air defender, well said, true and to the point. We are all here to view UK wives , hopefully stripped!! So lets get on with it
A good point well made!!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BBWorshiper_UK For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 10:11 AM

I'm with you airdefender.
I think the whole point, is for amateur (most of the time unaware), girlfriends, wives, ex's to be shown and posted in all the glory. Not people posting professionally taken photo's. With that send, they are gorgeous pictures from the dubached? person. But I think I understand where people come from with being funny about them being on this thread.

I do have to add, the videos out way the pictures I'm afraid, many hours of pleasure I've had to them!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sillyslag For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 11:29 AM

Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1E View Post
More your GILF but great fun.
Do you have more of this hottie please hilary from berkshire is smokin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garymann For This Useful Post:

Tags
amateurs, british, call girls in karol bagh, english, flashing truckers, liverpool, manchester, milf amateur, north east, north. west, outdoors, rar, scotland, scottish, topless, uk girls, wales, zip, zips

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s