Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2023, 07:46 PM

Thanked 1,005 Times in 125 Posts
Default Beach report

Report from Portugal. Summer holidays so very busy. I suspect many of the beaches where you would normally see nudists were busy enough to put people off stripping.
Not sure about others but we're not brave enough to be first in crowded situations and perhaps others think the same. So maybe August is a time to avoid.
Did see a lot more topless than expected and many many many tiny thongs, on women of all shapes and sizes.
Only found serious nudity on one beach so we went twice. As usual, at nudist end there was mix of nude 50%, topless 25% and clothed 25%.
All age ranges present.
Regarding my question about shaving trends, first day was mixed. We were right next to an attractive young couple, both fully shaved. They had a dog so we got to see a lot of running around! Later on a group of about 6 girlfriends were nearby, interestingly a couple of them stayed in bikinis, the rest topless, but one got brave and was fully nude... she had a landing strip. Saw a trimmed 40-something lady walking past and a fairly hairy older couple. Difficult to see on others as you typically don't get as close as a spa, but certainly didn't see any obvious hair or big bushes.
Next visit, didn't see any pubes, at least on ladies. Two older ladies in couples nearby were bare. All four in our group (2m 2f) were too. Generally younger men were probably 50/50 shaved/trimmed.
Other highlights, when taking a walk, there was a lady sat cross legged eating a sandwich, leaving nothing to the imagination. Don't think I've ever seen a more blatant invitation to stare at a bald pussy. There was also a smooth 30-something with her boyfriend, but he stayed in trunks all day. That was the only time we saw CMNF, would love to know what she was thinking.
Did notice a few CFNM who relaxed into NFNM as the day went on - love how the inhibition washes away. My wife was a classic example on first day; by the afternoon she was parading round in front of a clothed couple, bending over to pick up suncream, then applying it everywhere. Next day, same in front of her sister's husband. It's great how a nude beach can transform someone.
Overall what a great liberating experience where we all get to admire the human body and safely satisfy our desires.
Only meant to do a quick report but got quite a bit down, happy to add more details if needed.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2023, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
Regarding my question about shaving trends, first day was mixed. We were right next to an attractive young couple, both fully shaved. They had a dog so we got to see a lot of running around! Later on a group of about 6 girlfriends were nearby, interestingly a couple of them stayed in bikinis, the rest topless, but one got brave and was fully nude... she had a landing strip. Saw a trimmed 40-something lady walking past and a fairly hairy older couple. Difficult to see on others as you typically don't get as close as a spa, but certainly didn't see any obvious hair or big bushes.
Lake nude beach, Czech Republic: Nude beach was really busy. Towel next to the towel. Some say bushes are back in fashion. I did not look like that. I did not see almost any. 70% smooth shaved, 30% with landing strips. Even older leadies 60+. All ages there, couples, families, 2 topless CFNMs.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2023, 07:47 PM

Thanked 4,056 Times in 404 Posts

So about a month or so ago I was invited to go out to Passage Key with friends of mine. It wasn't the best day weather wise. But we went and it was fun. Met a lot of nice folks, most nude or topless. I hope to get out there again soon.
Old 09-13-2023, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsecz View Post
Lake nude beach, Czech Republic: Nude beach was really busy. Towel next to the towel. Some say bushes are back in fashion. I did not look like that. I did not see almost any. 70% smooth shaved, 30% with landing strips. Even older leadies 60+. All ages there, couples, families, 2 topless CFNMs.
Glad to hear!
Old 10-06-2023, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsecz View Post
On this subject I've created a poll:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=259624

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017