Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2015, 07:42 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts
Default Ashley

Greetings,

There will be some of you who will know of me from my posts over in the non-fiction area of this site. I have posted some stories. Several stories have involved a girl named Ashley who lives in Connecticut. As at least two member of the OCC community can testify she is legit (as they have seen her or have heard me talk of her previous to this). I hope that "Nectcouple" and "JennyRed" will back me up on her. But I straying off subject on the story.

I met Ashley back in college through a mutual friend when she came up to party in Providence and she made my jaw drop. There is a good past between us, but we never ever dated or did anything past making out. I've gone to visit her at her school and vice versa, but we never ever did anything beyond heavy petting and making out. I lifted her shirt to suck on her nipples one night and she told me to stop because she didn't think she could say "NO" if I continued. This sadly happened on many occasions and I cannot recall the number of times I thought my jeans were going to ripped open by my penis that wanted to get out, was so hard, and for lack of better words had "blue balls". Reluctantly I did what she asked.

About a five years ago I reconnected with her and hadn't really seen her since college. Both of us had changed in some regards and of course you are still the same person in other ways. Ashley and spoke quite a lot despite both of us being married, but up until two years ago it was just casual things, light-hearted jokes and mild flirting. Nothing was really going on.

Then in a conversation she mentioned she was coming into town by me and was wondering if we wanted to get together. I said sure and it ended up turning into an invite to stay with us. My wife was the one who actually offered it. So I discussed with my wife about Ashley visiting and such and she was curious of her and what I was so interested in from the past. I also think Ashley was also a little interested to see who I had married. So we set up to pick her up at the airport and it happened.

I picked her up at the airport with my wife and the weekend went BEYOND what I expected. We talked, laughed, cried a little, drank, and had fun. I ended up having a three-some with her and my wife (which I didn't write about, but maybe I will now) and then more so with another couple of ours (which I did write about on OCC). Having her there brought out a little more of the sl*t in my wife and also brought out the inner bi-sexual in Ashley.

At any rate, we met up with Ashley on a vacation trip with that couple in New England and things went well there too. When we left Ashley and I discussed plans for her to come back out here. During this time she would send me videos, pics, and messages of a very PROVOCATIVE nature! I may or may not have sent her some videos back which may or may not have included my wife. They were all quite "hot" in nature.

Then out of the clear blue... she halted communications for a bit. I called and she was vague, and said things like "It isn't you, it's me", "I just need to sort things out here", and "I'm having some issues here, but I need you and your wife, be patient." I/we had no idea what the hell was going on and rather than nag, we gave her that space.

Then after a month of no contact, Ashley calls me up and is crying. She has had some major issues happen and is going to leave where she is living in Connecticut and move. We talk for a long time and my wife talks with her too. In the end, my wife offers (without talking to me -which was okay) her the opportunity to stay with us. A few more phone conversations take place and Ashley decides to move down here where I am.

A few weeks later, she pulls into our driveway with her SUV and UHaul trailer (I hate giving free advertisement -HAHA!!!). As we unpack we move her into a room over our garage that has plenty of space. We discussed she can stay as long as she wants and that if and when she finds a job she can contribute some until she can save and get her own place.

Things go along smoothly for a several months. We all get along, we go out, have fun, have sex (YES!!!), and also do our own things. It was perfect for six months. We lived a pretty normal life, but we had some great sex with her. I found out that Ashley was a closet cum sl*t and my wife may have HELPED that along (I thanked her immensely). My wife and Ashley one time had this amazing day of sex... Oh it was wild. I have some great stories all and all.

However, we soon found she was beginning to do some hard drugs and we try to discuss that with her. Then in matter of days, my wife's limited jewelry (she doesn't like to wear a lot) seems to mysteriously vanish, some cash missing from my wallet, and then a few other things... Finally we have had enough after talk to her.

That didn't go so well... NOT. WELL. AT. ALL!!!!!!! So here we are... Thanks for the great Memories Ashley! I really do look back on most of it with enjoyment, just one month of hell!!!

I think some of you who read my stories didn't believe me and these may or may not prove what happened, but here are some videos she sent me. The tattoos, hair style and such I described... ALL Here!!! I warn you I will start with crappiest and work my way up to the best. So here goes!

I hope you enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: 3gp IMG_0602.3gp (921.7 KB, 1118 views)
Streaming Videos
IMG 0602

1m:26s

Old 08-16-2015, 02:09 PM

When Ashley returned to Connecticut following our 'get reacquainted' weekend, we started to send emails and texts back and forth. This coupled with phone calls and a couple trips up there for us really was a lot of fun.

Ashley just couldn't get enough and would make videos to send to me of her doing what she hoped we would do to her. I will never forget some of her wild fantasies!!! Some of them we were able to fulfill and others we ran out of time (and things for her to steal -we can laugh about it now because it over).

I saved the email associated with this video and recall we had previously talked about a specific fantasy. In the fantasy (which she hoped would become a reality), Ashley would take on me, my wife, and another guy. That did in fact happen and I will probably write about it. I do think she wanted to have both guys cum inside her. That didn't happen... But, she was still VERY HAPPY with the result! Here she is going pretty wild over thinking about it. The video is a lot better you'll see.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: mov Video3.MOV (4.76 MB, 1731 views)
Streaming Videos
Video3

0m:52s

Old 08-18-2015, 06:07 AM

Thanked 7,613 Times in 777 Posts

Amazing. I really hope you have more like the last one...
Old 08-19-2015, 10:55 AM

Your thread, this story and these posts are great. Not enough people thanking you for posting. Can't wait to see what else you have of her and to hear some more...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to geezus_really For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2015, 05:17 PM

geezus_really,

Thanks for the positive comments and I'm glad you enjoy the story and videos. I have more and will post them. I want to do it right and write it up and then post some video. Thanks again and be patient as like you guys (and girls) I have a full time job, life, and pussy to eat, fuck, and blow me! HAHA!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2015, 03:55 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Really HOT!

Its awesome that you have these HOT videos! Thanks for sharing them with us! Its hot to know that I could meet her one day in Walmart or somwewhere like that, right here in NE Connecticut! (I'd just have to keep my things locked up so she couldn't get her hands on them!) I love to watch her facial expressions as she orgasms and I have to admit, she does have a pretty pussy!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2015, 12:45 PM

As promised... MORE VIDEOS of Ashley and stories. Are stories worthwhile or would you just like the videos? Let me know.

So an update... Ashley contacted us by phone apologizing and saying up and down she didn't have "ONE" particular picture of Cate (I believe her but why is another story!). She also said she didn't steal from us... Well, that is a lie. We have proof. She showed up one night late at my job in the parking lot and offered to do whatever it takes for us to let her back. I didn't feel comfortable talking to her there so we drove over to a closed restaurant's parking lot. No one was there and we were the only car there. We spoke for a while and at the end, I didn't feel very comfortable with her so therefore, talking to Cate who she wrong was not worth our time and energy. As I was getting ready to leave she hugged me as I was letting go and saying, we'd be in touch either way (which we did and said "no, sorry.") she cup my pants where my balls were and offered to suck me off. I'm not even going to lie, I thought about it for a second. And a second too long. She had my penis out of my pants and had already dropped down and started to suck on it. I let it go for far too long and made her stop (I hated to do it because it felt really good). I said, "We can't Ash..." and then she slapped my face and then quickly apologized. It was then I realized she was high. I walked away as cried and called me and my wife all sorts of childish names and then almost instantly BEGGED me to stay. I drove away and as she tried to throw a rock at my window realized how lucky I was she didn't do something worse.

Cate and I pretty forgiving, but the trust is gone. We gave her so many opportunities to just come clean, apologize and we could and would've help her. There just is a point when you have to say, "I can't deal with this shit any more." We reached it a while back. She didn't just steal for drugs, but she wanted more than she could afford.

She begged us to take her back and even made this video pleading her case with no make up on, after a 'hard day of work' and well topless to start. Then the second part just gets wild. I guess she thought it might help her case or maybe... I don't know... You guys be the judge!!!

She sent it in two parts so it is two videos.
Attached Files
File Type: 3gp IMG_0897.3gp (287.4 KB, 421 views)
File Type: 3gp IMG_0898.3gp (957.0 KB, 399 views)
Streaming Videos
IMG 0897

0m:20s

IMG 0898

1m:23s

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2015, 05:08 PM

Default Next!

So this next video of Ashley is pretty good.

I had visited with Ashley on a trip up to Connecticut. After lunch on our last day she had plans to go work out... Cate and I went back to her place and as we were hugging goodbye. Things got frisky and we ended up having sex. When it was said and done, Ashely was still turned on and ready for more, but we had to go as the ride home was not just an hour or two.

We hadn't even been gone 1/2 an hour when this video came across my phone and Cate's. She was ready for more and letting us know she was going to delay going to the gym. There is a second part when she says my full name and what she wants to do with us both next time (and especially me). Obviously, I had to cut out that part, but I think you all will enjoy it still. So without much else, ENJOY!
Attached Files
File Type: mov Video 09.MOV (5.02 MB, 570 views)
Streaming Videos
Video 09

0m:54s

Old 10-13-2015, 09:53 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

Hot videos, fivehole. But she sure seems to be a loose cannon to me and bent on destroying anything in her path when the ship starts rocking. Keeping her at arms length seems like a good idea to me!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2015, 12:28 PM

More Video of Ashley,

This particular video centers around her knowing we would be soon on our way up to see her. She was excited to say the least and filmed this in the bathroom at her work. A day before our trip we texted briefly back and forth and she promised me a rather 'good time' in so many words which definitely got me thinking. A few hours later, my phone chirped that a text was coming in.

I opened the phone to see the two part video and see a message saying, how she felt uncontrollable in her desire to ravage Cate and I. Somewhere I have the texts still and what exactly she said which was a tremendous turn on. I remember instantly having an elevated heart rate and of course a semi erection!

When I got home, I would show Cate who would be equally turned on and desired to see her in action with both of us. Cate would be so turned on and I, that I think I ravaged her at least twice before we went to bed. Ashley would get hers sooner than later though!

This video showcases her fantasizing about me fucking the shit out of her. She says my name repeatedly and I believe the quietness to her voice is because she is at work (which in hindsight was probably not the BEST idea for her). However, it is a mouth water video of her in action! It looks like she enjoyed herself too! Just like KFC at the end (think of their slogan!)!!!

Why did she have to become who she did? I'll never understand.
Attached Files
File Type: mov A1.MOV (4.96 MB, 1370 views)
File Type: mov A2.MOV (4.89 MB, 233 views)
Streaming Videos
A1

A2

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s