uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2012, 11:36 AM

Default Drunk wife at a party

We planned a get together for a few friends this weekend. Just some drinking and hanging out. We met up with one of the couples for dinner first and my wife and the other couple was drinking a little more than me since I was driving. My wife was wearing a nice little blouse with a longish skirt. We were talking about some of the people that were coming tonight and joking about seeing if we would be able to talk the girls into taking off their tops. My wife is laughing, clearly feeling the effects of the alcohol, and blurts out, “whatever, I’ll show everyone my vagina!”

We end up at home and right as we do a few people start showing up. I had to run for a few last minute things, so I was gone for about 30 minutes. When I returned there were already more people than we expected. As usually happens, friends invited friends who invited friends and we ended up with about 30 people over. People started breaking out the shots early and my wife was already nice and drunk.

I’m generally the bar tender at these things, so I take up my position mixing and getting people what they need. I start mingling with the various groups that have formed and come to a group of guys, most of which I don’t really know, in the corner of the backyard. One of the guys sees me walks up and says, “check this out, check this out.” I look at the center of the group and the first thing I see is some panties on the ground. I feel like I’m moving in slow motion as I see my wife on a pool lounger. She is laying on her back with one leg on each side of the lounger. The front of her dress is in her hands and pulled up to her chest. My mouth drops, I can’t believe it. She’s saying, “who else wants to see my vagina? Come on get a good look, I don’t even care.”
Old 02-21-2012, 01:14 PM

Default question and answer

I would like to answer your wife's question. I DO!
Old 02-22-2012, 12:53 AM

Thanked 29,758 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default so what

does her vagina (pussy) look like? Meaty or tight? Shaven, trimmed or bush?? You notice any guys getting closer to her maybe trying to get a better look at her tits or even talking to her into something else???

You got us hooked and reel us in.
The Following User Says Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 06:12 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveu2c View Post
We planned a get together for a few friends this weekend. Just some drinking and hanging out. We met up with one of the couples for dinner first and my wife and the other couple was drinking a little more than me since I was driving. My wife was wearing a nice little blouse with a longish skirt. We were talking about some of the people that were coming tonight and joking about seeing if we would be able to talk the girls into taking off their tops. My wife is laughing, clearly feeling the effects of the alcohol, and blurts out, “whatever, I’ll show everyone my vagina!”

We end up at home and right as we do a few people start showing up. I had to run for a few last minute things, so I was gone for about 30 minutes. When I returned there were already more people than we expected. As usually happens, friends invited friends who invited friends and we ended up with about 30 people over. People started breaking out the shots early and my wife was already nice and drunk.

I’m generally the bar tender at these things, so I take up my position mixing and getting people what they need. I start mingling with the various groups that have formed and come to a group of guys, most of which I don’t really know, in the corner of the backyard. One of the guys sees me walks up and says, “check this out, check this out.” I look at the center of the group and the first thing I see is some panties on the ground. I feel like I’m moving in slow motion as I see my wife on a pool lounger. She is laying on her back with one leg on each side of the lounger. The front of her dress is in her hands and pulled up to her chest. My mouth drops, I can’t believe it. She’s saying, “who else wants to see my vagina? Come on get a good look, I don’t even care.”
There must be some photos
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 10:24 PM

Default Continuedally

I'm pretty shocked at the site of my wife's freshly shaved pussy on display for whomever, but currently about 6 guys and one of their girlfriends - go figure. She isn't just leaving her dress up and her pussy exposed. She is dropping her dress, talking a little bit and then randomly grabbing her dress and flashing for a few seconds. Each time asking someone nearby if they have seen her vagina yet. I'm very interested in where this is going, so I'm hanging back a little, but ready to intervene before it goes further than flashing.

When she asks one of the guys if he has seen her vagina yet he tells her yes, but he hasn't seen her tits. Pbbbbbt, she says. "Why would you want to see those when you can see this?" She proceeds to flash her pussy again. "Come on" he says, "let me see." She pulls up her unbuttons her shirt and opens them up exposing her bra. "That's just your bra" he says, "how about your tits?" She's wearing a front clasp bra, but keeps trying to unsnap the back. The guys are laughing and one of them asks if she needs help. "I can get it" she says, "keep your hands to yourself." As she is struggling to figure out her bra, one leg is one the ground, but the other one is on the chair, giving a clear view of her pussy. Finally, she realizes her problem, finds the clasp in front and releases her tits to the world. She is again playing a little peakaboo with her shirt showing and then covering. One of the guys ask her to take her bra off to make it easier. This time she doesn't hesitate. She takes off her shirt and throws her bra away. She's sitting there topless with only a dress and some flip flops. She grabs her shirt which fell to the ground and puts it on, but leaves it unbuttoned, opened, but just barely covering her nipples.

The party is set up so most of the people are inside mingling, but people can also be outside to smoke and take a break. We also have a pool on the other side of the backyard that has a pool fence. One of the guys points out that she is on a pool lounger suggest they all go back to the pool area. My wife agrees and the 6 guys, 1 girl, and my wife head to the pool area with me tagging along.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:37 PM

Default last part

We make it back to the pool area which is a little more secluded from where the rest of the party is. Once over there, I look at the group notice that all the people except for my wife are friends of friends and don’t know me or my wife very well at all. A few people have drinks in hand and offer them to my wife who is happy to drain them.

My wife is still in her skirt. As we have seen previously she has lost her panties. Her bra is similarly gone, but she has managed to button two of the buttons on her fairly thin blouse. You can just make out her nipples, but she is covered. The only thing else she has on are some flip flops.

After my wife has downed about 2 and a half drinks one of the guys suggests, “let’s play simon says.” My wife enthusiastically agrees and the now ring leader says “simon says do 10 jumping jacks.” My wife starts her jumping jacks and her boobs are bouncing vigorously inside her shirt. She gets done and dinks the rest of another drink nearby. The guy pauses. “Simon says do snow angels.” My wife immediately lays down and starts spreading and closing her legs. Right when her legs are the most spread “simon” says, “Simon says stop.” Her skirt has ridden up her legs and her slit is just a little open. “Simon says, stand up.” She obeys. “Simon says unbutton your shirt.” She complies. “Simon says take off your skirt.” I was waiting for him to do something like this, but she surprised me. “I’m not going to do that.” Apparently, she still has some inhibitions. “Simon says, do a handstand.” She goes over to the wall and tries a couple times, but never really gets up and immediately falls back to her feet so she is really just bent over at the waist.

Just then two of the guys go over and grab her legs and she is now upside down with her skirt falling past her sn*tch, the whole crowd checking her out and two guys grabbing her skyward legs. Of course they are spread.

She kindof topples and is on her side with her skirt doing no good whatsoever. The leader, who I’m convinced is brilliant at this point quickly jumps in. “Simon says, get on all fours like a dog.” It isn’t quick, but my wife makes her way on all fours. The skirt is out of the way and her pussy is poking out the rear and her cheeks are spread enough to see her asshole. “Bark” he orders and she starts in with a little yap like a small toy dog.

What a sight. My wife on all fours with her tits just visible through a slightly open top, her skirt up around her waist showing everything as her pussy and butthole are practically calling out for attention.

“Okay” he says, “Simon says, sit down on the ground.” She does. “Simon says remove your shirt.” She does without hesitation. “Simon says, take off your skirt.” There is a pause. I can’t wait to see what she does. Still sitting on her bottom an the ground, she slides her skirt over her bum and completely off. She seems absolutely oblivious to the fact that she is the only one completely naked.

“Now” he continues, “Simon says, squat.” My wife gets to her feet and slowly squats down. Her pussy lips are hanging down and open. It’s a beautiful sight. She is about 20 lbs overweight, so her belly forms a little roll as she squats.

“Simon says, give a blowjob.” That’s what I was waiting for. It was only a matter of time. I step up. “Sorry guys, you can look but you can’t touch.” I help her put on her blouse and skirt and help her back to the party where she is laughing her ass off telling everyone that she was butt naked in front of everyone.

She wasn’t laughing as hard the next day, but just shrugged her shoulders and said, “I guess it was a good party then.” Indeed it was.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:46 PM

Default pictures

any pictures

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s