uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Old 06-05-2012, 10:07 AM

Thanked 1,116 Times in 49 Posts
Default Jobbienooner

June 22nd, Jobbienooner 2012, Mardi Gras on Lake St. Clair in Michigan, always a good time there, lots of partying & naked flashing women. Boat is ready & I will be there with beads & camera
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zippersbs For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2012, 02:09 PM

Thanked 14,423 Times in 602 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eedjut View Post
Those in London may like to get along to the Almeida Theatre before the end of June for the run of ‘Children’s Children’. Emily Berrington strips off her sun dress and stands fully naked twice in the first half. This is her professional debut so there are not many pictures of her around. The best source would be the production photos on the Almeida’s website. Emily is very attractive and on tonight’s performance fully shaven. The Almeida’s a smallish theatre and I would suggest choosing seats on the right hand side facing the stage (e.g in the twenties). I had a seat on the aisle and truly the gods of stage nudity were kind as I went for the play so this was a very welcome surprise and chose the seat at random. The play itself is pretty good but tries to crowbar too many ‘big themes’ in the second half.
Good call, I enjoyed the play and probably would have done so even without the nudity. I didn't realise Beth "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" Cordingly was in it too! Great acting from the whole cast, though I agree that if there was any message in the play it was a bit lost. The audience was about 90% old ladies enjoying all the f-bombs, shouting and nudity!

As for Emily, she's pretty enough but that voice! I hope she's just a very good actor and doesn't sound like that in real life!
Old 06-16-2012, 06:35 PM

Default She's cute and still shaved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Here's Emily. quite stunning!
I just saw the play and she strips completely nude twice in the first act and stands there for at least a minute both times. She's cute, blonde, a little bottom heavy, small boobs but you can't help but stare. She's totally shavedand the cleft of her pussy is very visible. All in all best part of show
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rdstrkr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdstrkr View Post
She's cute, blonde, a little bottom heavy, small boobs
Blonde, but she's "had her roots darkened"
The Following User Says Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
.....I didn't realise Beth "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" Cordingly was in it too.....
Did she do full frontal?
Old 06-17-2012, 11:49 AM

Default Good ear for dialogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveduchovny View Post
Blonde, but she's "had her roots darkened"
Although the bush stubble was clearly darker
Old 06-17-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dublinjohn View Post
Did she do full frontal?
No, Beth was not naked in this, but having seen her topless in Secret Diary it was still quite interesting to be sitting a few feet from her, especially as she kept making eye contact with me in her monologue!
Old 07-05-2012, 06:11 AM

Thanked 25,458 Times in 802 Posts

Given that EB is a relatively inexperienced actress (still only in her final year at Drama school) appearing in her first major professional role I was wondering how she handled the nude scenes. Did she appear confident or perhaps a bit nervous and self conscious? It obviously took a lot of courage for her to appear nude and I wonder how this came about. Did she know from the start that this was a requirement or was it something that was 'developed' during rehearsals? Maybe working with actresses BC and SR who both have nudity on their CVs helped. Alas she doesn't appear to have given any interviews where these matters are discussed.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:56 PM

I didn't see any nerves at all though by the time I saw it she'd been doing it every night for a month. She finished the first act nude in the pool, with all the stage hands coming on to move all the scenery around her. It must be interesting working with the same people every day, most of them a lot older than she is, in the situation where she is the only one with a nude scene. I'm sure drama school would have prepared her for it, it isn't like she is the first ingenue to bare all in the name of art. I guess it's just another costume from her point of view.

It was always part of the script so she would have known about it when she took the part.
The Following User Says Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 147,850 Times in 3,809 Posts

Almost every big drama school (at least the London ones) have a day set aside in year one, where all the students have to act in some nude scene in front of each other. Good enough reason to swap courses???? I have a female friend who was a classmate with Amanda Donahue and she loved getting naked at the drop of a hat as a student (often at parties), did her no harm later in her career!

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018