Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2014, 10:10 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crassnburn96 View Post
She dated a very well know rocker. He wrote a song about hookers and used her name in the song... "fire down below"..i wonder how she made her way through school! When I met she was 25 and had a very sloppy pussy. I'm about average, but there is about 5inches of her I'll never feel. Sometimes not knowing is better. Could explain why she is more comfortable with woman-woman sex. Maybe too many men before me.
This is a "OH shit that's what it means moment". I enjoy this rockers songs and know many by heart but I never thought about Fire Down Below and what the song was about. Had no clue it was about hookers but damn it makes total sense now. Hot story too there is something so sexy about a mature lady with a nice sloppy well used pussy isn't there? Thanks for the story.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 10:18 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Slightly off topic but I think still relevant. Two days after getting out of basic training a group of us trainees (men and woman) were hanging out in a cheap hotel room taking turns hooking up. I was with this spinner who had my cock out , up and buried in her pussy before I could even ask if she was interested. During the after sex cuddling she said your only the second guy I've ever been with. I thought that's nice but she was pretty aggressive and for such a petite girl had a pretty loose pussy. About a year later I'm at my permanent duty base, were telling stories about basic training and I tell this guy about the girl. He knew her and before I was able to say I'm only the second guy he told me he was the second guy. We both laughed about that and wondered if she ever learned math.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2014, 06:45 PM

Thanked 1,438 Times in 41 Posts

Im not 100% sure, but between 4 and 6.
We have been together since high school and lost our virginity together.
We spent a couple of years apart while she went to college 100kms away, and suspect she may have had sex with one of the guys in her class. They were very close. I know for a fact another guy fingered her at a party because we had a fight about it at the time!
She was also involved in a threesome with another guy and girl from her class, but she told me at the time he didn't fuck her. The story seemed a bit off at the time so I'm not sure about that one.

We have had an open relationship since we were married which she has taken full advantage of.
She played World of Warcraft for a few years, and had sex with three guys from her guild in that time, two who had to fly in from interstate just to fuck her.
She has also had sex with one of my workmates. Started as a bit of harmless flashing on webcam one afternoon, which led to masturbation shows on webcam which led to her asking him to come over.

There could be others, but that's all I know about.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:57 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts
Smile known or suspect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Must be some other guys who know or suspect their wife's pre-them activities?
Well, since you want known or suspect.....and you are the OP.

She flat out told me that while in high school she had a 19 yo boyfriend that had his own apartment and her parents were never happy about how much time she spent over there. So you know he was tapping that... And, she started school early so she when she graduated high school she was barely 17.

And I have other reasons to suspect that she started young. Found an old family picture of her at Disneyworld. She must have been 14 or so, and wearing a pair of shorts so short her ass was hanging out and a white blouse you can see her bra through. Knowing her as I do, that was no accident and might even have been trolling. Also, guys from high school that she doesn't even remember keep googling her and trying to persuade her to get on social media like Facebook. I figure they're trying to knock a piece off the easy chick they didn't get back in high school. Would like feedback if anybody has any alternative theories.

In college, she had a roommate that by her own admission was extraordinarily promiscuous. They were not in a dorm, but in an apartment, so that was by choice rather than assignment. Virginal schoolgirls don't hangout with promiscuous women like that. And, I once ran across a set of photographic slides chronicling her descent into drunkenness and passing out at a party. I asked her what that was about, and she said it was a bunch of grad students that she used to party with in college. Never mentioned them before or since, and none of her "regular" college friends know anything about them. So I figure there was probably some group action going on there. And her BFF from high school and college once told me about how she used to come home after partying without her bra on and not knowing where it was.

I didn't know it at the time, but when I started dating her, she had a reputation for fucking anybody in law school that she thought might later help advance her career. I'm 90% certain she fucked an adjunct prof who was of counsel at a firm she wanted to be hired at. She wound up getting a job there. She told me about her first day in law school she went to a law school party, left it with two dudes to go light up a joint. I'm not sure how those things work, but my understanding would be that she was expected to put out for them in exchange so that she fucked at least one, maybe both of them. Anyway, she wound up living with one of those dudes for a while.

I strongly suspect that she fucked a couple of partners at the first firm where she worked to get work and influence her rise through the ranks. I suspect that she fucked one of the name partners at her second firm. I know for a fact that she fucked one of the other influential partners because it became a notorious affair. She fucked a client for that guy, too, who was also a personal friend of the partner. They used to go out of town overnight on business trips together for hearings and such. They also used to go on "business development" trips to NYC. No telling who she was fucking there since he clearly had her fucking for at least client retention.

Also, one of the firm's Xmas parties was held in their offices one year. The wife wandered off for a while. While she was gone, several of her male colleagues took turns keeping me occupied in conversation for about 45 minutes. You know, guys with whom that was pretty much the only conversation I ever had. I have since come to suspect they had her off in a room somewhere taking turns with her.

And then she told me a couple of weird stories like folks going skinny dipping at firm retreats where spouses weren't invited. A friend of mine I trusted to talk to told me that she was setting up a cover story because she was participating if I heard and asked then she would say, "I told you about that when it happened and they are lying about me being there. I wouldn't have told you if I had been involved." If she got naked, she got fucked, so I suspect there was more group action going on there.

At her current firm, she's fucking the regional manager. She was fucking the manager of the local office but he quit. I think she's still fucking some of the folks from the last firm. One of those guys is now a bigwig client of the current firm and married to one of her (female) partners. I figure she's porbably still fucking him and maybe his wife too.

That's it off the top of my head. I never counted it all up, but I figure I can come up with a solid 25-30, most by name, if I tried. And that's only what I really know about or have some good reason to suspect.

Btw, if anybody thinks my speculation is either spot on or completely wrong, I would appreciate the feedback. I think some of it's a bit out there, but then what do I know.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:38 PM

Smile Question for dg1977

Your history is a lot like ours. I got my wife's cherry when we were young and in HS but we spent a number of years apart during college where we considered ourselves "going together" but allowed to date.

And for both of us "dating" included a lot of boning others. No harm, no foul.............

But do you think your wife may have had a few/several/many others of whom you have no knowledge? I'm pretty sure my wife has so indulged.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Your history is a lot like ours. I got my wife's cherry when we were young and in HS but we spent a number of years apart during college where we considered ourselves "going together" but allowed to date.

And for both of us "dating" included a lot of boning others. No harm, no foul.............

But do you think your wife may have had a few/several/many others of whom you have no knowledge? I'm pretty sure my wife has so indulged.
Oh yes, I am absolutely positive. She's a serial cheater. I'm really not supposed to know about any of that, which is one reason I only suspect it. She's adamantly denied the notorious affair even though I have everything but pictures.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 12:45 PM

Smile Archelon, I think your suspicions are spot on!

Sounds like a lot of lawyers fucking other lawyers. And why not?

Many women are reluctant for obvious reasons to provide "full disclosure" of their past to their husbands. So we have to speculate based on known facts and circumstances. I think your reasoning is very sound.

Like your wife, my with had a very promiscuous roommate her freshman year--who took her to a lot of wild parties and got her introduced to alcohol. When she's drinking, she never to my knowledge has turned down an available cock.

And she did a lot of drinking--to the point she flunked out of a pretty easy school.

So do I know my wife's true "number". Heck no, I doubt she even does.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Sounds like a lot of lawyers fucking other lawyers. And why not?

Many women are reluctant for obvious reasons to provide "full disclosure" of their past to their husbands. So we have to speculate based on known facts and circumstances. I think your reasoning is very sound.

Like your wife, my with had a very promiscuous roommate her freshman year--who took her to a lot of wild parties and got her introduced to alcohol. When she's drinking, she never to my knowledge has turned down an available cock.

And she did a lot of drinking--to the point she flunked out of a pretty easy school.

So do I know my wife's true "number". Heck no, I doubt she even does.
Yes, I was shocked at how much fucking goes on in the legal profession. Three of my wife's female friends who were also lawyers wound up fucking and then marrying their lawyer bosses. The first firm I was at was relatively small and several of the female staff and female attorneys were dating and fucking clients. I couldn't believe that, but I was young and naive back then.

I have two big questions left. First, who she was fucking on those business trips to NYC...just the partner or some of his clients. That could have been a real party. Here at home, those guys have access to corporate apartments and so I also wonder how many of those she is still fucking.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 02:05 PM

Thanked 1,035 Times in 119 Posts

5 guys have had her before me. She lost her virginity at age 19 and married the guy. After him and before me she had some fun. She has never had kids and it is tight as can be. We have been married for 15 years.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bbatbeach For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2014, 11:14 AM

my wife has fucked alot of men before i met her and shes fucked 3 others Since we have been married but she didn't tell me that she had.i told her from day 1 of our marriage i wanted to see her fuck another man while i watched. her only excuse was the last time she had fucked our neighbor she was hoping i would come home and catch her doing it.and join in but that never happened but now 20 years later she wont even entertain the ideal of fucking another man with or without me being there.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to okieman For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416