uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-04-2014, 10:53 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts
Default Nude at home (from Dear Abby)

Saw this Dear Abby column in local paper. The Heading caught my eye!

Too funny!!
First thing I thought was... I wonder what she looks like..... and if I would wish I was a neighbor?
Second, sounds like my wife, but her thing is running around the back yard topless & nude.
Third thing, are any "Dear Abby" letters for real?
Fourth, how many guys would see this as a problem? Would this woman's nudity freak out any of you guys?.
The text:
Husband is reluctant spectator at wife's parade in the nude
Dear Abby: My wife walks around our house nude or topless with the shades open, and anybody walking outside can see in. Recently she did this while some painting contractors were working around our house. I have begged her not to, to no avail. What should I do?
......... More Modest
It appears you married an exhibitionist. You might point out to her that parading around that way could be considered disrespectful to the workers she’s exposed herself to. But don’t be surprised if she’s unwilling to change because it may give her some kind of thrill. (I’m sure it also gives the viewers something to talk about around the dinner table.)
Attached Thumbnails
@Dear Abby copy.jpg  
Old 09-04-2014, 12:01 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts
Question Dear Abby

Funny. I always wondered about those Dear Abby type columns. However many did seem real and a lot of people seem to need others to explain simple things.
As for Dear Dollie, she became an exhibitionist early in our marriage. Good or bad, it was my training that caused it. Actually I used to think that. But as I got to know her family I soon found out that mom, dad, and her older sister were exhibitionists. Her mom and dad had sex in a small bedroom with only a blanket partially covering the doorway and nothing on the window. I found out first hand what could be seen, as did all the little neighbor kids and whatever adults cared to look in either opening. Her older sister was worse where she lived in the country. She was almost always topless, even when her little produce stand was open.
So Dollie was trained well in running around partially and completely unclothed. Funny, I used to think it was all my fault!
We had a tiny house on a slab. The windows were pretty much ceiling to floor. A teenaged pervert boy lived on the living room side. Two teenaged horny girls lived behind across the alley. We were also teenagers. Seems like any time I looked out the kitchen or living room windows one of them was looking in. My wife was almost always nude or so close to it she may as well have been. A lot of fucking and fondling went on also with Dollie and several GF's. Life was good!
Back then there were many delivery boys and men. Paperboy, mailman, electric and gas meter reader, fuel oil delivery, pizza, and more. Even in winter, unless very cold, the inner front door was wide open leaving only a full length storm door. Dollie always kept all windows and doors nice and clean and all curtains and blinds open wide. For the sun to shine in, she'd say!
Even the older neighbor guys often stopped to visit or to give her some extra eggs, rabbit, fish, or whatever they'd hunted recently. Eventually a few guys from work were doing the same. We always had plenty of dead animals to eat.
In 1994 I retired and we now live alone in the boonies on five acres. Ha! A few neighbors, car buddys, and delivery guys discovered Dollie goes nude inside and out. The big black biker LP guy told me once "your wife is an exhibitionist and I enjoy bringing LP gas. Too bad you don't use more of it." She'd be topless or nude everytime he delivered.
Sadly now the light meter is read from the office, we have a well, and no phone. Fast food will not deliver here so it's only a few hot rod buddys and kinky friends from around town who stop over. Right after we moved here two different perverted hot rod friends came over often and we'd sit out back on the pool deck. Both guys "accidentally" wore short shorts with their cock hanging out. Turned Dollie on!
Dollie had worn low tops but never nude around those two guys. After all, most times they were with their wives and we were at public car shows. Strangely Florida nude beaches on the other coast came up and questions about nudity. Next thing I knew Dollie would be topless around either of those two guys, and eventually a few other car guys. What began as new car friends ended up new nudists. Yep she was soon naked with her legs wide open visiting on the deck.
Dear Abby what should I do? We're way too old for this crap and it gets embarrassing.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 07:38 AM

Thanked 1,879 Times in 179 Posts

I have new neighbours adjoining for the last 5 years - both asians and professional people - she a barrister & quite attractive.

My wife (prude) knows I like asian women and during a conversation alone with the female neighbour advised her that I sometimes 'strip off' when gardening - because 'he gets too hot'. What she didn't exactly say was I garden in the buff if it is sunny!

I am fairly certain the neighbour has seen me gardening this way - she is at home now with 2 young kids - and told my wife recently that her eldest girl now 3 - can see me through knot holes in the fence - if I am in the garden.. I am certain this was to warn me if I was in the buff, her kid would be able to see me.

Today, knowing her kid was at playschool this am - I mowed my back lawn in the buff (my wife away) - and halfway through I could hear my neighbour putting out washing to dry on her line - you can vaguely see your neighbours through our joint privet hedge - 6' tall - but quite thick. So i asked her through the hedge if her kid was around 'cos i am gardening in the buff - and have covered the fence knot holes just in case. She reassured me the kid was at playschool and not back until 1 : 30 pm - so i was ok.

With that, she went back indoors saying 'see you later'.

I carried on with my lawn - and glance up at her bedroom window that overlooks us - and sure enough caught a glimpse of her peeking from the side. I knew she would.

Some weeks back on another warm day, I was dismantling a walled border close to my back door and make it part of the patio. Took me most of the day - and again did all the work in the buff - this really was hot / hard work.
Next day, she called over the fence she was desperate to know what I was doing with all the banging about and had even leaned out of her window to see if she could see what I was doing. i told her it was a good job she couldn't see - i was working naked. She just laughed.

Now she knows I am not kidding.

I will be doing some garden furniture painting later - in the buff - when she is in the garden with her kids on the swing. The kids won't be able to see me - but she can if she stands in a certain spot with a gap at about 5' in the hedge. Be interesting to see if she manouevres to the spot.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:04 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
I have new neighbours adjoining for the last 5 years - both asians and professional people - she a barrister & quite attractive...............
..... I mowed my back lawn in the buff (my wife away) - ............................
..... Be interesting to see if she manouevres to the spot.
A great situation you have there. Seems like you did an excellent job of laying the groundwork for some exciting sunny days in the near future! Love to hear if she maneuvers to that spot. If nothing else, she is curious and you never know, maybe she'll be wondering what it would be like to be outdoors nude herself!

I have exhibitionistic tendencies myself but I am intimidated by others thinking I'm a perv, not to mention being arrested! But in your case, seems like your neighbor doesn't have an issue with your nudity.

My wife however, doesn't let these things bother her. But there is no doubt all neighbors KNOW that she is an exhibitionist! If not from seeing her naked first hand, then surely from neighborhood gossip. At least two neigbors have walked in on her while she was sunbathing nude on our patio. Stories for another day.

Our homes are very close together, but like you, screened with privets, arborvitae, and Leyland Cypress.
Of course there are a few spots where she can be seen through the foliage. The neighbors on each side, , and at least two neighbors to the rear can see into our backyard from their second-story windows.

While the wife suns herself in the nude regularly on our somewhat private patio, she also tends to the gardens in various stages of undress. Depending upon who knows what, she can be seen out in the yard nude, shorts and topless, panties and topless, or shirt and bottomless.

Our patio is surrounded by a low stone wall, so no one can possible see anything from the waist down. But almost anyone can see us from the waist up from their second floor windows. So I have to assume
Myself, I rarely leave the patio when nude because of the possible implications.

I was "caught" once by a next door neighbor. We had set up a massage table on the patio against the outer wall and was giving the wife a massage. One next door neighbor, a 40ish single businesswoman, had a small second floor balcony that barely has a view of that spot on our patio, probably less than 40 or 50 ft. from us. I never realized she had a view until that day. While I was giving the wife a sensual massage, both of us nude, out of the corner of my eye I saw our neighbor watching us. She was leaning out over her railing a bit, something I had never seen her do before. I was really glad then that the only thing I was wearing was sun glasses!

I was careful not to let on that I saw her, and didn't mention it to the wife either. So the sensual massage continued, it was becoming a VERY sensual massage. Meanwhile I'm trying not to get overly aroused, which was not easy knowing that we had an audience. It seems like the wife was the going to be the real winner here. I had begun massaging her back, ass and legs and spent a lot more time and being more attentive than usual. When I worked my way up her thighs, she whimpered when my fingers teased at the focus of everyone's attention. Yes, everyone, because our neighbor was still peeking.

When I finally asked the wife to roll over so I could massage her front, I was afraid she might see the neighbor. But luckily she was in her own zone about then, no worries about that. By then I thought the neighbor might have tired of watching us play, but she was still there

I started massaging her feet, soon working up to her upper thighs, creeping ever closer to the focus of everyone involved. By now, although trying my best to control myself I was sporting a full hardon, and the wife had totally melted, and was easing her legs wider each time my fingers slid past those luscious lips. Soon all other massage targets were abandoned, with one hand working her tits, the other hand, one finger dipping in and out of her sopping wet pussy and circling her clit, she was in heaven. With an orgasm on the horizon, I started using both hands on the pussy, teasing the clit with one hand, the other pumping three fingers in and out of her juicy pussy, just the way she loves it. Soon the twitches, and groans began, success! I continued ever so slowly and gently tugging on her pussy lips and fingering her while massaging her tits, which she likes me to do after cumming. A beautiful smile came across her face. Perfect.

Then the wife whispers to me.... "Did you know Marion was watching us"?

............... Gotta go, didn't mean to drag this out for so long....
Old 09-05-2014, 06:46 PM

I like that part!

Great stories. Above, post #2, I told about some of our home stories. These were at our very first small home and the place we now live in Florida. Between those we also lived for 30 years in an older subdivision. Several stories about Dollie's nude and topless activity there is within the OCC. Amazingly nearly 56 years together and only three different homes. This information is about that time period in the second house.
We were turned in a few times by nosey neighbors but were told by police we were within the law inside our private tall fence. There's a fine line in nudity and indecency.
What worried both of us was the older guy on the other side of town who was always making the TV, radio, and newspaper news. Many of us felt sorry for the old guy. He lived in a neighborhood with younger families and kids. Next door lived a policeman. Mr A--- was mostly naked in his fenced and hedge protected back yard. Apparently if a neighbor was in an upstairs room or peeking thru the hedge they could see Mr A working in his yard. He was constatnly being arrested. But he was often released because he was in his private yard.
Making matters worse he developed dementia or Alzhimers. He'd go out front to get the mail. He'd trim the smaller front hedge, mow and do other light yard work nude. I guess because of his age he didn't spend a lot of time in jail but was being fined and sent to doctors for evalutation. His constant problems with the law made us and a few others we knew careful about what was legal and what was not.
We only had two neighbors to really watch out for. Mrs M--- next door and the young couple who lived directly behind. Gordy was okay. He'd climb the apple tree to watch Dollie sunbath or play in our small above ground pool. Or he'd watch from his upstairs window. But Gordie's wife would yell out that same window and threaten to call the cops.
I still have no idea how true it was. The police came out several times and approved our privacy fences. They also said anyone climbing trees or looking out upstairs windows had no right to complain. We never got arrested like old man A--- across town so I suppose it was okay.
Like the small house, Dollie was almost always naked when salesmen and others came to the door. None of them complained.
Abby what should I do?

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 09-05-2014 at 06:50 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2014, 08:15 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
A great situation you have there. Seems like you did an excellent job of laying the groundwork for some exciting sunny days in the near future! Love to hear if she maneuvers to that spot. If nothing else, she is curious and you never know, maybe she'll be wondering what it would be like to be outdoors nude herself!

I have exhibitionistic tendencies myself but I am intimidated by others thinking I'm a perv, not to mention being arrested! But in your case, seems like your neighbor doesn't have an issue with your nudity.

My wife however, doesn't let these things bother her. But there is no doubt all neighbors KNOW that she is an exhibitionist! If not from seeing her naked first hand, then surely from neighborhood gossip. At least two neigbors have walked in on her while she was sunbathing nude on our patio. Stories for another day.

Our homes are very close together, but like you, screened with privets, arborvitae, and Leyland Cypress.
Of course there are a few spots where she can be seen through the foliage. The neighbors on each side, , and at least two neighbors to the rear can see into our backyard from their second-story windows.

While the wife suns herself in the nude regularly on our somewhat private patio, she also tends to the gardens in various stages of undress. Depending upon who knows what, she can be seen out in the yard nude, shorts and topless, panties and topless, or shirt and bottomless.

Our patio is surrounded by a low stone wall, so no one can possible see anything from the waist down. But almost anyone can see us from the waist up from their second floor windows. So I have to assume
Myself, I rarely leave the patio when nude because of the possible implications.

I was "caught" once by a next door neighbor. We had set up a massage table on the patio against the outer wall and was giving the wife a massage. One next door neighbor, a 40ish single businesswoman, had a small second floor balcony that barely has a view of that spot on our patio, probably less than 40 or 50 ft. from us. I never realized she had a view until that day. While I was giving the wife a sensual massage, both of us nude, out of the corner of my eye I saw our neighbor watching us. She was leaning out over her railing a bit, something I had never seen her do before. I was really glad then that the only thing I was wearing was sun glasses!

I was careful not to let on that I saw her, and didn't mention it to the wife either. So the sensual massage continued, it was becoming a VERY sensual massage. Meanwhile I'm trying not to get overly aroused, which was not easy knowing that we had an audience. It seems like the wife was the going to be the real winner here. I had begun massaging her back, ass and legs and spent a lot more time and being more attentive than usual. When I worked my way up her thighs, she whimpered when my fingers teased at the focus of everyone's attention. Yes, everyone, because our neighbor was still peeking.

When I finally asked the wife to roll over so I could massage her front, I was afraid she might see the neighbor. But luckily she was in her own zone about then, no worries about that. By then I thought the neighbor might have tired of watching us play, but she was still there

I started massaging her feet, soon working up to her upper thighs, creeping ever closer to the focus of everyone involved. By now, although trying my best to control myself I was sporting a full hardon, and the wife had totally melted, and was easing her legs wider each time my fingers slid past those luscious lips. Soon all other massage targets were abandoned, with one hand working her tits, the other hand, one finger dipping in and out of her sopping wet pussy and circling her clit, she was in heaven. With an orgasm on the horizon, I started using both hands on the pussy, teasing the clit with one hand, the other pumping three fingers in and out of her juicy pussy, just the way she loves it. Soon the twitches, and groans began, success! I continued ever so slowly and gently tugging on her pussy lips and fingering her while massaging her tits, which she likes me to do after cumming. A beautiful smile came across her face. Perfect.

............... Gotta go, didn't mean to drag this out for so long....
Love the massage story! Bravo!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2014, 12:10 PM

Thanked 2,312 Times in 139 Posts

I tell my wife all of the time - I wish I had had a neighbor like her when I was a kid.

She is always walking around nude or semi-nude. Blinds are open, lights are on, etc. She gets home from work...pants come off.

No wonder I post so many pictures of her!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to alecto13 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2014, 03:03 PM

Sadly neighbour didn't come outside yesterday afternoon & today too cloudy with rain - but forecast is sunny tomorrow - so have hinted to her I will be out 'gardening' tomorrow, Sunday.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2014, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecto13 View Post
I tell my wife all of the time - I wish I had had a neighbor like her when I was a kid.

She is always walking around nude or semi-nude. Blinds are open, lights are on, etc. She gets home from work...pants come off.
I'd long forgotten my childhood at home. But I suddenly remembered the old neighborhood wasn't so bad. Directly across the street was a small church, not bigger than a two car garage. We called it the Holey Roller Church because they would actually roll on the floor and yell. Most dressed Quaker style yet I remember now and then young and middle aged women wearing very short skirts and tops that seemed to gap just enough to reveal perky braless breasts. Very revealing when they rolled in the isles. Many times my little brother and I wanted to join in prayer but our parents wouldn't let us go inside. We were Methodists.
Just to the left of the church Mary Lou and her older sister Janie Lyne lived. They were a few years older than my brother and I. We'd play games in their garage. Spin the bottle was one we learned from those two sisters. From what I remember it was a form of strip poker but strip when the bottle pointed at you. There were several other girls and boys all about the same ages who'd gather in a circle and play the game. Mary Lou and Janie Lyne were either very good or very good cheaters!
There was a small square doggie opening in the side of the garage with the dog house outside hooked to the garage. One by one us boys would end up naked and the last spin we would end up in the doghouse. The most I ever remember seeing of those girls were bras and panties. Everyone had to sit with legs spread wide.
But other times we'd see the sisters in their upstairs bedroom window topless, maybe nude, hanging out and waving at any boy who walked up the street. I say maybe nude because we only saw from the waist up. But even better was their mother who wandered around in front of the glass storm door and windows naked when hubby was at work. More than once we saw her step out to get the milk or newspaper off the porch naked.
Two more doors down lived Carol Ann and Wilma Lou. Ya can't make these names up! Carol Ann was tall and very thin. Not much to look at and several years older. Still her naked body now and then made us young boys stand at attention.
It was Wilma Lou I wanted to play with. She was in many of my classes all through school and had a great body and a pair of super nice titties. After I became a newspaper boy I saw Wilma Lou come to the door several times a week to get the paper naked. I'm sure she and I both planned these paper exchanges and both enjoyed it.
There were even more young neighborhood girls and mommies who were easy on the eyes of teen aged boys. My own mother and dad's best friend's wife wore very skimpy halter tops and often topless. Oh no! my own mommy!
I'd pretty much forgotten all of this until I read this thread. Mothers don't wear clothes like that do they? I guess I should ask my kids.

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 09-06-2014 at 03:45 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014, 06:44 AM

Well - my neighbour was out in her garden yesterday lunchtime with her kids on the swing. Beautiful sunny day.

I was sitting about 10 away from where they were on a garden chair 2 feet from the dividing hedge.

Next thing I heard was 'Hi' (& my name) - her youngest had spotted my outline sitting (reading the paper) - she hadn't.

I told her I had blocked the knot holes in the fence further up the garden - which she acknowledged with an 'Oh - OK' - so she was aware I was in the buff in my garden. We had a chat through the hedge about odds and sods.

I had used my 'boner' device ( how to make one I had posted here - but admin removed - pity, I am sure some women would have been grateful for their menfolk to be able to produce a boner quickly if they were having 'difficulties').

I then told her she had a bees nest in the apex of her kitchen eaves. She wasn't aware of this and asked me to show her - so I walked up the garden - some 45 feet - & she was walking parallel to me up her garden. I could see her fairly clearly at various points through the hedge as she walked up - so she could also see me. I hope my boner impressed her - not erect - but a 7" stiffish 'dangler'.

We talked over the fence and I pointed out the bees nest to her. She fully aware there is a naked neighbour now 2' feet away and I could see her clearly - I am 6' tall and standing on my back step to look over the 6' fence so we had eye contact. She didn't seem to bat an eyelid and has clearly come to accept my 'eccentric' nude in the garden as long as her kids can't see.

I spent the rest of the afternoon in the garden reading & using my Ipad - in full view of her back bedroom window - should she wish to peek.

She rang me later that night to see if I had been using any paint in the garden, 'cos she could smell strong fumes in her kitchen. I checked outside - it was my neighbour on the other side using paving block sealer - and rang her back to enlighten her. Not a mention of my nudity at anytime - so it clearly does not seem to bother her. I wouldn't mind betting her husband doesn't know and I suspect she won't tell him either.

My wife doesn't like me sunbathing nude in the garden because the 'neighbours may see me'. She hasn't a clue that my neighbour knows and has seen me !! I hope it stays that way !

She has quite a few sisters who visit her occassionally - I wonder if she will let them in on her neighbours activities and let them peek too? If she does - odds on it will have to be next summer now - uk warm sunny days dwindling now.

Last edited by nigbo; 09-09-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s