uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-16-2018, 11:03 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default enich

Co worker watch & vacation stuff...one at a time, no rush.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:27 PM

Default enih

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Co worker watch & vacation stuff...one at a time, no rush.

Anybody there?? Waiting for your story?
Old 04-20-2018, 12:21 AM

Default Wie on Thurs.

While we're waiting for Enlhcamyot's storys as requested....

Came home today , Thurs., to find the wife in short jean skirt and Hooters tank top in heels making dinner.. looking a little disheveled ???
"hi honey, I was a naughty girl today" first thing I hear from her.... I asked how naughty, and she replied, "medium naughty"...... I stepped up and kissed her hello, and reached under her jean skirt where I can feel just how medium naughty she was!!.. she had a pussy full of sperm, considering we had morning sex, I could tell there was much more then just mine... lol
She told me she went shopping and saw a "select" friend @ the market... one thing led to another, and they ended up in bed most of the afternoon together... she told me who it was..
I asked when he left, and she replied about an hour ago.... she didn't text me as to the encounter as she usually does because it sort of happened fast... no biggie..??

She said she had sex in the outfit I came home to her in.. I said why didn't you just undress naked??... because he was turned on by her short jean skirt.. when they left the market, he walked her to the car, and reached in the window under her skirt feeling her thru her panties... that's when she invited her "select" friend home... she said she only changed her shirt and dropped her panties...... after dinner, she fucked me to death, still wearing her daily outfit, while telling me how his big cock filled her holes with sperm.... she was pretty well lubed w/ his sperm, and I gave her my load too...... we took an intimate shower together, and ended the night w/ a oral session before sleepy time...

Seems like thurs, is her horny day lately?!! Last few times she was w/ a "select friend" when i'm not home were Thursdays ?

Below pic (not today) is the skirt tht caused all this sex.... lol
Attached Thumbnails
50657216.jpg   DSCN2809.JPG  

DSCN2830.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-20-2018 at 12:29 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 09:29 PM

Default Last Sunday

Still waiting for Enihcomyots storys???

In the meantime?

Our last Sunday get together.....

We had a Sunday Baseball watching getogether for the wifes pleasure w/ a few "select" friends... We do this kind of thing @ least once a month.... We got 3 male "select" friends to make it, .. we only wanted 2, but one couldn't make it,, then changed his mind, so we went w/ it for all 3.... The wife was the cocktail waitress while us guys watched the game on TV... She wore a plaid skirt , stockings & heels and a HOOTERS shirt.. a modified Hooters waitress?

She served cocktails, gave lap dances, and generally sexually teased us guys to
hardness w/ upskirt views, and hard nipples thru her t-top, and of course her sexy walk in heels back & forth to the kitchen...

At the 3rd inning, as agreed, she was free to enjoy us men..mmmmf,,,..at the end of each inning, she took one guy to the quest room for mutual oral 69 sex. .then the next, and next guy.. I didn't partake... at the 6th inning, she invited everyone into the guest room, for fun...

4 guys is a lot, so I tended to sit back somewhat & watch and play & watch again... She had me lay on the floor and pulled her silky panties to the side and mounted my cock, while taking care of the other 3 guys- one in her mouth and one in each hand, switching around... getting us all nice and hard & horny for her... lol.......she was taking us all to the edge, but told us NOT to cum yet.???....ok.?... then she got up on the bed on her knees, and told us she "wanted to be the HOOTERS cum wh*r*" for us guys!!... She asked for us to FIRST each take turns fucking her pussy w/ cum loads in quick turns any position we wanted.... I went first missionary, and since she got us going good w/ foreplay it didn't take long for any of us to cum quick..... as soon as I filled her w/ cum, the next guy was on top of her, pulling her silky panties to the side, and sliding his cock in her pumping her full again.. All 4 of us unloaded making her have several orgasms.. we all fucked her missionary, and when we were done and re-charging, she got up on her knees, pulled her panties to the side & lifting her skirt to show us our 4 loads of cum... it was slowly running out of her, and she said= "look what you guys did to me" .. and, "my pussy feels to full" ... we all laughed.... she snapped her panties back over her dripping pussy, and went to the kitchen to refill our cocktails....

When she got back, she repeated that she wanted to be the HOOTERS CUM wh*r* for us.... so far so good.. lol.... we recharged, and she took her soaked panties off, and we started a DP & TP session , spitroast and airtight... she was fucking & sucking our cocks as us guys kept switching holes like musical chairs... she kept begging for cum anywhere our cocks were, .. and we were cumming in her mouth, ass & pussy like rapid fire... pulling her hair, calling her a Hooters wh*r*, pounding her hard and passing her around the room w/ cum dripping out of all her holes... she loved it !!...

Like I said, a sat back somewhat and watched her in action... she would look at me, and tell me , "honey, he just came in me"... & .. "do you like watching me getting fucked?" ...she was CUCK talking me whenever I wasn't participating... I really enjoy seeing someone under her skirt when shes doggy or on top.... missionary I get turned on seeing her high heels waving around in the air in estcasy staying in rythem w/ each thrust.... everytime I shoved my cock in her pussy, I was pushing out someone elses cum load...

She exhausted us all, and she layed on the bed w/ her pussy & ass leaking cum, and her last mouthload overflow on her lips & cheek... I asked, "did we do a good job making you the HOOTERS wh*r*???"... she mumbled, "yes" in her exhaustion... She got up, took her skirt & top off and as we were watching our cum running down her leg, she walked over to me in a chair, climbed onto my cock facing me, and asked, .."do you like feeling everyones sperm in my sl*t pussy ???".... ..as she kissed me...... then she gave each guy an intimate shower 2-@ a time... she likes doing that.. soaping guys up and cleaning them head to toe intimately... they get to soap her up too.

After they left, we talked about it all laughing, and went to our bedroom and had another session, w/ her cuck talking me about what they did to her while I'm fucking her hard agreeing w/ her how much of a sl*t she was taking their cocks & cum...she wanted me to cum in her mouth, because she just took those showers,, BUT I told her NO and unloaded a magnum load in her pussy, telling her, ."take it sl*t , where I want to put it "... it turned her on and when she felt it, she had her last orgasm for the day.

Below pic is what she wore, but w/ white stockings;;
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2678.JPG   DSCN2654.JPG  

Old 04-30-2018, 09:33 PM

Thanked 3,120 Times in 164 Posts
Default Coworker

Experience with the coworker wasn’t all that eventful.

We happened to all be at the bar, got tipsy, and next thing you know the SO is grinding up on the coworker. We chatted about it, and he was in to it so he came back to our place after the bar closed.

We wound up in bed, and the SO spent a long time stroking his cock over his pants. She convinced him to at least get his cock out, and she proceeded to stroke him even more.

He didn’t want to have sex with my SO without his wife’s consent, so he asked us to have sex while he watched.

We obliged, but when we finished my SO finished him off with a quick handjob.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to enihcamyot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2018, 10:35 PM

Default Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by enihcamyot View Post
Experience with the coworker wasn’t all that eventful.

We happened to all be at the bar, got tipsy, and next thing you know the SO is grinding up on the coworker. We chatted about it, and he was in to it so he came back to our place after the bar closed.

We wound up in bed, and the SO spent a long time stroking his cock over his pants. She convinced him to at least get his cock out, and she proceeded to stroke him even more.

He didn’t want to have sex with my SO without his wife’s consent, so he asked us to have sex while he watched.

We obliged, but when we finished my SO finished him off with a quick handjob.

Sounds good... sometimes thats how it goes w/ new friends....
Did anyone talk dirty to him, or any conversation while watching you??
What was his final reaction to watching??

BTW- any thoughts on our "last Sunday"??
We had another Sunday yesterday.

Old 05-01-2018, 09:48 PM

Your Sunday sounds awesome! I think my SO and I are a ways from that stage, but maybe someday.

We didn’t talk dirty intentionally, but the coworker couldn’t keep himself from muttering comments like “that’s so hot” and “you are incredibly sexy” the whole time. I really don’t think he could help it, and I got the impression it was almost surreal for him: having a sexual experience with a couple that he knew well.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enihcamyot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 10:18 PM

Also, great questions. I like to get questions, as I’m not sure what details I miss and what people are interested in hearing more about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enihcamyot For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2018, 12:57 AM

Default enih

Quote:
Originally Posted by enihcamyot View Post
Also, great questions. I like to get questions, as I’m not sure what details I miss and what people are interested in hearing more about.

Same w/ us
Old 05-08-2018, 02:51 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds122567 View Post

Update to come in a few days i hope...
Yep! I wanna hear this one!!

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s