or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2014, 10:51 AM

Location: In the middle of no where in the mountains of the western US
Default Nude Hike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias6330 View Post
If you have read any of my other posts - Winter Weekend, Meeting Red and Spring Break Series, you will know that I own a sizable chunk of land that is fairly remote. It goes from open meadows to up in the mountains behind my cabin. Red and I have been married for almost 11 years now and have been naked in the woods many times. Most of the time, we never see a soul. Last year I shot my elk and deer while naked. Red teased me about hunting bare for elk and deer. There have also been times when we have been seen by others. I recounted one of them in post Caught Camping Naked. Last summer, Red and I decided to go up to the same lake and go hiking along the ridge. It was a great view from the ridge, looking down at the valley below and miles in the distance. We were sitting on a rock outcrop having lunch when all of a sudden we heard a helicopter coming up from the valley below. I turned to Red and asked if she wanted to cover up or hide and she said no, lets just sit here and see what happens. As the copter got closer, I recognized that it was the Forest Service copter heading up to the top of the mountain to lookout tower. It started to move up past us and then suddenly stopped, turned around a hovered in the air a short distance from us. Red stood up, gave the 2 guys a 360 degree view of herself and then waved. The pilot nodded the copter to say thank you and then headed on up the mountain. Several days later, a Forest Service truck pulled up to our cabin. Red and I were out back gardening naked as usual. Two men walked around to the back of the cabin and I recognized one as the ranger that worked this area, but I did not recognize the man with him. Tom introduced his colleague as Rick, the region supervisor and Tom's boss. Tom explained that when Rick got back from inspecting the tower, he told him about a couple of nudists sitting on a rock ledge about halfway up the mountain and that the woman was a gorgeous redhead who stood and waved to them. When he heard the description, he knew who Rick was talking about and when he told him that he knew the couple, Rick insisted on meeting us. Red asked if we were in trouble and Rick said we were not in trouble as long as no one complained. I informed Rick that we were on my land and his eyes got big and choked out - "You're the guy that owns all this land?" and I said that was me and he said he was glad to make my acquaintance. He told me that he heard reports of the big land owner working to protect the forest and wildlife and he wanted to say thank you. All during the conversation, Red and I stood there talking naked and we could tell it was having an effect on Rick and Tom. I asked if they were in a hurry and they said not really, so I invited them to stay for dinner and if they wanted to free themselves, they were more than happy to shed their clothes and help us in the garden. The next thing you know, there we were, my beautiful naked Red and three naked men. We gardened for another hour in the hot sun and I could tell they were getting hot and tired, so I suggested we cool off in the stream behind the house. The four of us headed out to the stream and the water hole that I helped make a little larger and deeper. We dove in and swam around. While in the water, Red dove under the water and swam up to Rick and grabbed his cock from below. He jumped in the water until Red surfaced, laughing. She guided Rick over to shallower water were they could stand. She played with his cock under water and encouraged Rick to touch her breasts. Hesitantly, Rick cupped her breasts as she continued to stroke his cock. A minute later, Red wrapped her legs around Rick's waist and slid onto his rock hard cock. He caught on real quick and the two of them commenced to having sex. Tom turned to me and asked if it bothered me and I told him that we don't do this too often, but when the occasion arose that we were free to take advantage of it and this was one of those situations. I saw Red arch and grimace as she had an orgasm. Rick wasn't far behind her as he released his load into Red and she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly as he filled her. When they were done, Red swam backwards off Rick's cock, turned towards Tom and told him it was his turn. She swam over to him and repeated the same thing, playing with his cock, letting him feel her breasts and then having sex with him. After Red had satisfied both men, we swam for a few more minutes and then laid out on the grassy bank to dry off. Then I got 4 steaks and fired up the grill. Red went in and cooked up some potatoes and veggies from the garden and then we sat out back, still naked and had a wonderful meal. After dinner, Rick said they hated to leave, but they needed to get back. We told them to stop by any time and that we always wanted to cooperate with the Forest Service to preserve our land and the public land. From that time on, we have always had a very good relationship with the Forest Service.
The weather has warmed up in the lower valleys around our cabin, but it is still chilly up the mountain behind us. So Red and I decided to go across the highway to some more land I own and hike about a mile to a small lake, completely on my property. After unlocking the gate, diving through and then locking it behind, we stripped off our clothes in view of the road, locked them in the car and I grabbed a small pack with water, lunch and blanket and we headed off to the lake. When we approached the lake, I saw a pair of small tents and two couples fishing in my lake. We had no clothing with us as I didn't expect to see anyone, but we approached them anyway. They were two young couples and the ladies were topless. They quickly covered up when they saw us and Red told them no need to cover. I asked them if they realized they were on private property and they said no. They have been hiking across the state and saw the tiny lake on a map and decided to jump the gate, which is marked private property, no trespassing and spend a couple days resting by the lake. I had stocked the lake some years ago with several varieties of compatible fish, so they found the fishing was good. We sat and talked with them for about an hour, all the while the guys stared at Red. She invited the four of them to strip and be comfortable like we were, but they seemed hesitant. All 4 of them were topless when we arrived, but the girls had held up towels to their chests for the first 15 minutes. After another half hour, the 2 young guys started to talk the girls into stripping with them, but they didn't seem to be that eager and so we told them not to push it. One of the guys said he wanted to get naked anyway and that they had talked about it before we showed up, so he stood and slid off his shorts. A minute later, the other guy stripped off his shorts. By now, the girls had dropped their towels and I complimented them on their lovely breasts. Finally, they gave in and simultaneously stood and took their shorts off. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they both has nice patches of pubic hair. I commented on how I believe a woman looks more natural and sexier with pubic hair than clean shaven like a baby's pussy. One of them, a dirty blonde, said they have been hiking for over a month and it's difficult to find places to shave so they decided to go natural for the trip. I told them it was the right thing to do. One of the guys said he had never seen a natural redhead's pubic hair before and how different it looked. I told him I look at it as her fire red sign that shows just how hot her pussy is. Red slapped me on the shoulder out of embarrassment. We ate lunch together and talked. After lunch I could tell that sexual desires were getting the best of the guys as they were erect all through lunch. I told them that if their girlfriends didn't mind that they were free to touch Red's breasts and pussy. They looked at the girls for approval and one of the girls asked if they were just supposed to sit there and watch them fondle another woman and I told them that they were free to touch and play with me if that would make things even. That intrigued the girls so they all came over the blanket we were on and the two guys started letting their hands roam all over Red's body. The 2 girls both started touching and playing with my cock. I reached out and started fondling their breasts. I asked them if they would allow me kiss their nipples and one of the girls said only if they could kiss my cock and I told them to be my guests. While one was kissing and sucking on my cock the other was letting me suck on her nipples and then they switched. I looked over and one of the guys was sucking on Red's nipples and the other was licking her pussy. Eventually, we were all engaged in sex. I came in both of the girls' pussies and both guys came in Red's pussy. Then we relaxed for a bit and returned to our car. As we approached the car, a truck drove by, honked and waved at us as we were still naked. We waved back, then got in our car, drove back to the cabin naked and then fucked each other after being so turned on. Red said we willhave to go hiking to the lade more often.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2014, 05:55 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Amazing!! Man Elias we need to do some camping in your neck of the woods! Camping Nude Swimming Fishing and Sex ? That's HOSPITALITY!
Old 06-17-2014, 12:00 PM

Default Hiking Naked

Red and I spent Father's Day weekend hiking naked in the mountains behind our cabin. We drove up to our favorite place by the little lake and set up our camp. Then I packed some water, food and couple items in my pack, stripped off our clothes and we took off walking along the ridge that over looked the valley below. An hour later, we were able to look down and see our cabin far below. As we looked down at the cabin and the occasional car that drove past on the highway, I moved in behind Red, grabbed her breasts from behind and hugged her tightly. She reached down and guided my hard cock into her wet pussy. We knew that others liked to hike the same ridge, but we really didn't care. The thrill of getting caught was exciting and it didn't take long for both Red and I came. Afterward, we sat on a large rock and rested and just loved being naked together outdoors. Then we continued on our hike along the ridge. About 10 minutes later, we came upon a young couple hiking towards us. Red and I made no effort to hide ourselves and as we approached, we said hello and chatted for about 5 minutes. They asked if we were familiar with the area and I told him that I actually owned this property but it was okay for them to enjoy it. They asked about a camping spot and I told them about the little lake about an hour and half hike in the direction they were headed and told them that we were also camping there and that they were welcome. Then we went on for another hour and rest and ate a sandwich. We then climbed further up the mountain for about an hour and then headed back towards the lake. When we reached the area above the lake, I looked down with the binoculars and saw the young couple laying naked in front of their tent. I handed the binoculars to Red and she looked at me and said this could be a very fun weekend. We made our way quietly down to the lake and to our tent. I was glad to get rid of the pack and then we laid out in front of our tent for a well deserved rest.

Later that afternoon, the young couple walked over to us, and they were still naked. They said that they also enjoyed being naked outdoors and was so happy when they saw us hiking naked and hoped we didn't mind them being naked now. We told them it was perfectly alright. I caught enough trout that afternoon to cook up for the 4 of us and we enjoyed dinner with them and getting to know them. When we climbed into our tent that night, Red commented about how the girl kept staring at my cock and I mentioned how the guy kept staring at her breasts. We had great sex that night.

On Sunday morning, the couple joined us for a hike through the woods and all 4 of us were naked. When we stopped for lunch, the young guy asked if we were open with other things like we were about being naked with others. Red asked what he had in mind and he said sex. She said it all depended upon the circumstances and with who. His girlfriend said that he thought Red was really hot and that she really liked me and they were wondering since we don't mind being naked. Red looked at me, smiled and then told them that if they could answer one question to her liking that we would consider it. They were both eager to hear the question but when Red asked them if we were father daughter, husband wife, boyfriend girlfriend or uncle niece. I notice the girl look at our hands for rings, but we don't wear rings. After conferring with each other for several minutes, they answered uncle and niece. Red told them that we were married and they looked so disappointed. We hiked back to the camp, packed everything up and drove back down the mountain. I asked Red why the question and she said she really didn't want to share me with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias6330 View Post
If you have read any of my other posts - Winter Weekend, Meeting Red and Spring Break Series, you will know that I own a sizable chunk of land that is fairly remote. It goes from open meadows to up in the mountains behind my cabin. Red and I have been married for almost 11 years now and have been naked in the woods many times. Most of the time, we never see a soul. Last year I shot my elk and deer while naked. Red teased me about hunting bare for elk and deer. There have also been times when we have been seen by others. I recounted one of them in post Caught Camping Naked. Last summer, Red and I decided to go up to the same lake and go hiking along the ridge. It was a great view from the ridge, looking down at the valley below and miles in the distance. We were sitting on a rock outcrop having lunch when all of a sudden we heard a helicopter coming up from the valley below. I turned to Red and asked if she wanted to cover up or hide and she said no, lets just sit here and see what happens. As the copter got closer, I recognized that it was the Forest Service copter heading up to the top of the mountain to lookout tower. It started to move up past us and then suddenly stopped, turned around a hovered in the air a short distance from us. Red stood up, gave the 2 guys a 360 degree view of herself and then waved. The pilot nodded the copter to say thank you and then headed on up the mountain. Several days later, a Forest Service truck pulled up to our cabin. Red and I were out back gardening naked as usual. Two men walked around to the back of the cabin and I recognized one as the ranger that worked this area, but I did not recognize the man with him. Tom introduced his colleague as Rick, the region supervisor and Tom's boss. Tom explained that when Rick got back from inspecting the tower, he told him about a couple of nudists sitting on a rock ledge about halfway up the mountain and that the woman was a gorgeous redhead who stood and waved to them. When he heard the description, he knew who Rick was talking about and when he told him that he knew the couple, Rick insisted on meeting us. Red asked if we were in trouble and Rick said we were not in trouble as long as no one complained. I informed Rick that we were on my land and his eyes got big and choked out - "You're the guy that owns all this land?" and I said that was me and he said he was glad to make my acquaintance. He told me that he heard reports of the big land owner working to protect the forest and wildlife and he wanted to say thank you. All during the conversation, Red and I stood there talking naked and we could tell it was having an effect on Rick and Tom. I asked if they were in a hurry and they said not really, so I invited them to stay for dinner and if they wanted to free themselves, they were more than happy to shed their clothes and help us in the garden. The next thing you know, there we were, my beautiful naked Red and three naked men. We gardened for another hour in the hot sun and I could tell they were getting hot and tired, so I suggested we cool off in the stream behind the house. The four of us headed out to the stream and the water hole that I helped make a little larger and deeper. We dove in and swam around. While in the water, Red dove under the water and swam up to Rick and grabbed his cock from below. He jumped in the water until Red surfaced, laughing. She guided Rick over to shallower water were they could stand. She played with his cock under water and encouraged Rick to touch her breasts. Hesitantly, Rick cupped her breasts as she continued to stroke his cock. A minute later, Red wrapped her legs around Rick's waist and slid onto his rock hard cock. He caught on real quick and the two of them commenced to having sex. Tom turned to me and asked if it bothered me and I told him that we don't do this too often, but when the occasion arose that we were free to take advantage of it and this was one of those situations. I saw Red arch and grimace as she had an orgasm. Rick wasn't far behind her as he released his load into Red and she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly as he filled her. When they were done, Red swam backwards off Rick's cock, turned towards Tom and told him it was his turn. She swam over to him and repeated the same thing, playing with his cock, letting him feel her breasts and then having sex with him. After Red had satisfied both men, we swam for a few more minutes and then laid out on the grassy bank to dry off. Then I got 4 steaks and fired up the grill. Red went in and cooked up some potatoes and veggies from the garden and then we sat out back, still naked and had a wonderful meal. After dinner, Rick said they hated to leave, but they needed to get back. We told them to stop by any time and that we always wanted to cooperate with the Forest Service to preserve our land and the public land. From that time on, we have always had a very good relationship with the Forest Service.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 03:38 PM

Default More Hiking Fun

It's been 3 years since I last posted. Red and I are very happy together, even though I'm old enough to be her father. We live on a large section of land I own free and clear that lies at the base of some mountains somewhere in the western United States. I built our home and we now have a greenhouse out back that helps provide us with most of our produce for the year. We hunt and fish, so are pretty much self-sufficient.

The weather was nice this past weekend, so we took a drive up the mountain, parked and hiked about an hour to small trout lake that has no roads to it. We saw some deer and elk on the hike and even a black bear sow and her two cubs that must have just come out of hibernation.

we stripped at the pond and laid out in the sun and it felt great to feel the sun hitting every part of our bodies. Red looked sensational in the sun. Her natural red hair that nearly reaches her waist shined in the sunlight. It's been a long winter and her body had lost most of its tan and looked really white in the sunlight. I laid there for a while and watched her breasts rise and fall with her breathing as she had fallen asleep.

After she woke, we made love and then fished until we caught enough trout for a couple dinners. We hiked back to the jeep naked and then got dressed and drove back down to the cabin. It was a really wonderful way to greet Spring.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 07:15 AM

Default From Red

Red here and I just wanted to share something with all of you.

I met Elias by accident, actually by break down. I was in college traveling across country with some of my girlfriends when our car broke down in the middle of nowhere. We remembered seeing a driveway leading to a cabin in the trees not far from when the car konked, so we walked and hoped we might get some help. When we knocked, a very handsome older man (my dad’s age) answered the door. It was Elias. He was kind, polite and helpful. He spent several hours working on our car and got it working. By then, it was getting late so he invited us for dinner and to spend the night. The other girls just thought of him as a kind older man who we all found out later had a great cock. I on the other hand saw a wonderful man whom I quickly fell in love with. Upon graduation from college, my friends went on with their lives and I married Elias.

What can I say. Not only is he extremely handsome, but he is extremely kind, caring, smart, handy, and so much more. When he holds me, I feel safe, secure and complete. He has taught me how to build things (we built our greenhouse together), how to garden, fish, hunt, can food and so much more. He goes out of his way to do things for me, just to please me and I gladly do the same for him. He keeps himself fit and in shape.

I still have no idea how wealthy he is, only that he owns a lot of land and has lots of money in the bank, plus he earns money from a number of patents and investments. We go into town about once a month where he takes care of his banking, we buy some needed supplies and clothes, eat a restaurant and visit a bookstore.

Where we live, we don’t have television and we don’t miss it. We spend time together talking, playing games and reading, but we read to each other. We have a wind turbine along with solar panels for electricity along with a generator if we need it, but that’s rare. The house is heated with geothermal heat along with a very efficient wood burning stove, which is what we cook on and bake in. There is a crystal clear stream just behind the house, plus we have a well and pump. The sewage is handled by a septic tank and leach field. As Elias said, we are pretty much self-sufficient most of the time.

As for our trip up the mountain last weekend and hike to the trout pond, it was a wonderful way to welcome spring. Elias’s body is not the body of a man of his age, but a much younger man, but that really doesn’t matter to me. He is gorgeous, a great lover and I love pleasing him. It was wonderful to lay naked next to him out in nature. I love see his cock grow in size when he looks at me and then I love to see it begin to ooze in anticipation. He tastes so good that I love to lick and suck on him before we make love. When he enters me, it’s far more than just sex, but I feel so fulfilled and actually one with him. When he fills me with his seed, the warmth spreads through my entire body and gives me a feeling that words cannot explain and doing it out in nature only makes it that much more special. I love being naked with him and we both love being naked in nature where anyone could catch us and we have been caught a couple of times and it was great. I’ve never been embarrassed being seen with him in spite of our age difference. This is the man I want to spend every minute of every day with for the rest of my life and I know he feels the same.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elias6330 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2018, 08:55 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default no

besides the bugs and splinters & "deliverance types"..... why show the bears & wolves what lunch will be.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2018, 04:39 PM

Thanked 18,167 Times in 797 Posts
Default Nudist Neighbor

I wish the thread on my nudist neighbor was still on OCC. She stayed nude essentially all the time and just cowered and covered up if she saw someone she didn't know or if it was a child. She had some tiny string bikini's she would wear sometimes but they covered essentially nothing. I miss her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 07:03 PM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

no way, deer ticks.
Old 04-19-2018, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
no way, deer ticks.
Lol!

Same risk with clothes- only, when nude, you at least have a chance to find the little buggers before they BITE!

Also, the topic of the thread is "walking nude in the FOREST" and risk of ticks is highest in grasslands and low brush!

...of course deer ticks ARE mighty small...
Old 04-19-2018, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
no way, deer ticks.
You sound like Bonnie, clothes or no clothes, she hates the Woods...lol

My ex wife Joyce and I used to do it all the time in the woods of northeast PA when we were in our 20’s. We only ever ran across one person in all the time we did it, he was an older retired gentleman in his 60’s who was fishing by the one creek we enjoyed walking. We ended up becoming good friends with him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bonnieandbob For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d