Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2017, 06:29 AM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
@tim81: how did it go? Did she show him more and did he comment?

What will be the next step?
Someone requisted I start a seperate thread about this topic. Here you can read all about the progress:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=215017

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 02:29 PM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
I will keep you posted on developments with Frank.

I also have an even better story to share about what happened the next night when Sue stopped by at midnight, very drunk, and wanted to hang out with us because Jeff had passed out and she still wanted to party.
Welcome back Jane, GAWD we've missed you!!
Old 11-17-2017, 03:33 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

To add about my previous post about nudism, I've found it interesting that in that environment, people seeing your wife completely naked just becomes...kinda normal!

My ex and I were nudists for a number of years. She started out shy; and ended completely inhibited and confident. During that time our friends have pretty much seen her naked - and often - from every possible angle: bending over, laying with her legs open, stretching out her legs, squatting, on all fours, sitting with her legs folded underneath her, applying lotion on her pussy and ass...and so on. After a while it just becomes...normal. People still noticed and enjoyed the view; but the "wow factor" simply subsided.

I think part of keeping the thrill going is revealing "some...but not too much." Then you have that "Eureka" moment where you catch something you didn't expect; or just enough of it to fuel your imagination.

But when everything is completely "out there", all the time, then it just becomes "business as usual."

It's a little like sex-cams. You wait and wait and wait...and then when finally something happens...it's like "YAY!!!"

I'm just thinking out loud here...don't mind me lol!!!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2017, 10:20 PM

Default Her Coworkers saw my wife

Of course men want to see their female coworkers naked. A few years ago I was out of town on business and my wife was invited to a party at one of her co-worker’s house. I was to arrive late that night and when I landed at the airport there was a message on my phone saying I had to pick up my wife as she was too drunk to drive home. I was surprised by this as my wife really can’t handle liquor as a couple of drinks knock her out, so usually she doesn’t drink.

I drove over the house and she was so out of it me and one of the guys at the party had to carry her out and put her in the car. I put her to sleep and the next day I went back as we had left her car there at her coworker’s house.
I knew this guy a bit as he was my wife’s best friend at her job so when I got there to get the keys he asked me to come in and he was really nervous. After asking him several times what was up, he finally said, “If you want to hit me, I understand, but I have to tell you about last night.”

He said, “Your wife was pounding the tequila shooters so much she got sick in the bathroom. Then she basically passed out and we put her in my bed to sleep it off. I called you but you didn’t pick up. The party started to die off and there was only me, Jose and Mario left at the party. That’s when we remember she was still in the bedroom and so we went to check on her.”

I told him I was glad he called and took care of her and started to get up to leave.

He continued, “Let me finish. When we walked in the room your wife was laying on her stomach and was completely out. We called her name and even moved her arm and it was limp. We made sure she was breathing and then Mario giggled and said we should make her more comfortable.”
I asked who those guys were as I didn’t recognize their names and he said they worked on the custodial staff.
He said, “Mario reached over and turned on the bedroom light then went over and pulled up your wife’s skirt. She was wearing a thong and we all saw your wife’s ass cheeks.”

I started to feel excited but pretended to be a bit upset. I said, “Well, I can understand in that situation and I am glad it didn’t go farther.”

He said, “There is more, Jose and Mario pulled down her panties so there wasn’t even a thong. She didn’t make a move so they spread her legs enough so we could see her asshole and the back of her pussy. I tried to stop them but they got more brave and started to touch her ass and spread her cheeks. In fact, all three of us touched your wife’s ass and pussy. We even rolled her over and lifted her shirt. So we saw your wife completely naked, tits, ass and pussy. And we touched her all over. The guys wanted to take pics of her and even lick her, but I told them this was wrong and we put her clothes back on. She never woke up.”

I said, “Show me your phone and he was reluctant but finally did. I looked at his picture and there was my wife’s ass spread open, her asshole on display on his phone. I deleted it.

He said “I took that later after they left as it was just a great sight I had to keep it.”
We never talked about that again and my wife said she remembered nothing after she threw up. So she never knew these guys she worked with has seen her naked.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:58 AM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by atruevoyeur View Post
Of course men want to see their female coworkers naked. A few years ago I was out of town on business and my wife was invited to a party at one of her co-worker’s house. I was to arrive late that night and when I landed at the airport there was a message on my phone saying I had to pick up my wife as she was too drunk to drive home. I was surprised by this as my wife really can’t handle liquor as a couple of drinks knock her out, so usually she doesn’t drink.

I drove over the house and she was so out of it me and one of the guys at the party had to carry her out and put her in the car. I put her to sleep and the next day I went back as we had left her car there at her coworker’s house.
I knew this guy a bit as he was my wife’s best friend at her job so when I got there to get the keys he asked me to come in and he was really nervous. After asking him several times what was up, he finally said, “If you want to hit me, I understand, but I have to tell you about last night.”

He said, “Your wife was pounding the tequila shooters so much she got sick in the bathroom. Then she basically passed out and we put her in my bed to sleep it off. I called you but you didn’t pick up. The party started to die off and there was only me, Jose and Mario left at the party. That’s when we remember she was still in the bedroom and so we went to check on her.”

I told him I was glad he called and took care of her and started to get up to leave.

He continued, “Let me finish. When we walked in the room your wife was laying on her stomach and was completely out. We called her name and even moved her arm and it was limp. We made sure she was breathing and then Mario giggled and said we should make her more comfortable.”
I asked who those guys were as I didn’t recognize their names and he said they worked on the custodial staff.
He said, “Mario reached over and turned on the bedroom light then went over and pulled up your wife’s skirt. She was wearing a thong and we all saw your wife’s ass cheeks.”

I started to feel excited but pretended to be a bit upset. I said, “Well, I can understand in that situation and I am glad it didn’t go farther.”

He said, “There is more, Jose and Mario pulled down her panties so there wasn’t even a thong. She didn’t make a move so they spread her legs enough so we could see her asshole and the back of her pussy. I tried to stop them but they got more brave and started to touch her ass and spread her cheeks. In fact, all three of us touched your wife’s ass and pussy. We even rolled her over and lifted her shirt. So we saw your wife completely naked, tits, ass and pussy. And we touched her all over. The guys wanted to take pics of her and even lick her, but I told them this was wrong and we put her clothes back on. She never woke up.”

I said, “Show me your phone and he was reluctant but finally did. I looked at his picture and there was my wife’s ass spread open, her asshole on display on his phone. I deleted it.

He said “I took that later after they left as it was just a great sight I had to keep it.”
We never talked about that again and my wife said she remembered nothing after she threw up. So she never knew these guys she worked with has seen her naked.
As a guy with cuckold wannabe desire I can relate to the excitement you felt. But I cant condone the act of taking advantage of someone like that. I certainly wont consider him a friend anymore
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 08:18 AM

A close male friend of ours has seen pics of her naked. Not just topless, but every inch of her, and even a couple of videos and pics of her in action. She does not know.
He lived in this area for several years and spent a lot of his free time with us, but moved away a couple of years ago. After he moved we started trading pics of our significant others. The first topless pic I sent him he said "I've been wanting to see those for a long time."
He dated my wife's sister for awhile, so naturally we compared what the sisters looked like and what they liked and didnt like to do. Unfortunately he didnt have any pics of her. I'm still trying to see her naked, but that's a different story.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to redgranite For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2018, 04:13 PM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts
Default good friends

I’ve posted it on other threads, but a repeat.

A couple times.

We have a friend that has known both of us for over 30 years. He’s always joked about how lucky I am, etc. Every once in a while he’s talked about how he’d love to see her naked.

One day after a couple cold beers we were talking about our wives, sex, guy talk. He repeated the request again so I tuned on my phone and showed him a couple full nude pictures. He loved seeing her finally. Making note of her firm breasts and that he really liked her hair pussy.

I told her later. The reaction was at first, “you did what?”, followed quickly by “what did he say?”, then a sly smile when I shared that he loved it and wanted to borrow my phone.

The other time was my other friend after college. The layout of his house (sort of L shaped), was such you could see into the bathroom from out of one of the other windows. One night I suggested that she use the bathroom instead of the upstairs one she usually used. He got a good look at her naked from the waist down as she pulled her pants down before sitting down. Another guy who loved her hairy pussy.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 08:22 AM

I'll repeat what I just posted in another thread:

I had a friend who I knew had the hots for my wife. She told me that he almost made a pass at her (he volunteered to rub her bare feet). After that, she didn't want me to have him over to the house anymore. Well, one time I got really pissed at my wife, and as "revenge" I sent my friend about 20 pics of my wife nude and of me and my wife having sex. I didn't tell my wife, needless to say. She would have flipped. My friend was totally stoked and very grateful.

But then that idiot hauled off and got caught by his wife looking at the pics. His wife then told my wife about the pics. Luckily, my friend was quick enough on his feet that when his wife caught him looking at the pics, he told her that he had copied them off my laptop one time when he was over at my house, without my knowledge, and so his wife repeated that story to my wife when she told her about the pics. As you can imagine, after that, we were no longer friends with that couple. They got a divorce a few years later.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mightymitch22 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 08:57 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymitch22 View Post
I'll repeat what I just posted in another thread:

I had a friend who I knew had the hots for my wife. She told me that he almost made a pass at her (he volunteered to rub her bare feet). After that, she didn't want me to have him over to the house anymore. Well, one time I got really pissed at my wife, and as "revenge" I sent my friend about 20 pics of my wife nude and of me and my wife having sex. I didn't tell my wife, needless to say. She would have flipped. My friend was totally stoked and very grateful.

But then that idiot hauled off and got caught by his wife looking at the pics. His wife then told my wife about the pics. Luckily, my friend was quick enough on his feet that when his wife caught him looking at the pics, he told her that he had copied them off my laptop one time when he was over at my house, without my knowledge, and so his wife repeated that story to my wife when she told her about the pics. As you can imagine, after that, we were no longer friends with that couple. They got a divorce a few years later.
What was your wife’s reaction when his wife told her about the pics? Damn good that he covered you with his story at least.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2018, 11:31 AM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts
Default repost

Don't know if this is what your are looking for; if not, I apologize. Also, a repost.

My brother, myself, and my wife all attended the same University. My wife and my brother were same class. They didn't know each other as far as I know, but had very many common friends. (The university had 51,000 undergrads, so it's quite common.) My brother hinted one time that he had seen her around in college. As I have gotten to know more of my wife's past, I now assume that it was probably at one or more parties with mutual friends. And you know how college parties work, especially with people as promiscuous as my wife apparently was.

I know she was very promiscuous in college and have good reason to believe that some of that was in the group scene. So I've often wondered exactly what he saw of her in college. My cousin, too, was at the same university and in the group scene. She has a pretty good familiarity with him for someone she ostensibly never knew in college. So I've wondered about him to. The cousin may even have fucked her.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s