uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2017, 03:40 PM

Not exactly a lost bet but the same principle

When I was a kid I’d get together with my cousin and her friends and we (usually 2 boys and 3 girls) played games along the lines of you show me yours I’ll show you mine, then later doctors and nurses. Someone suggested that when you go to the doctor they sometimes do ‘tests’ to decide what to do with the you. So we devised a game where the test was to throw dice and the 'patient' might get anything from the kiss of life from the opposite sex to being completely undressed and then walk round the room naked according to the result. It actually got quite complicated but very exciting.

The other boy involved eventually wrote a computer program that would throw up possibilities at random, but by then the girls were getting uncomfortable with stripping off so the options were fairly tame.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to IsaacNewton For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2017, 09:43 AM

In short....yes and it was not always enjoyable
The Following User Says Thank You to Helenv For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2017, 11:29 AM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts

At the last kink party I was at, I played a stripping and spanking dice game with one of the girls there. We each rolled a single die, and the person who rolled the lower number had to remove an article of clothing. If you ran out of clothes and lost again, you got spanked. You picked which implement would be used on your bare ass, and the winner rolled both dice together to determine how many swats you got. I ended up naked first but we both ended up with pretty red rears by the time it was over.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to todd_cheese For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 12:29 AM

Not from lack of trying!

Tried Strip Poker twice. Once with a group, and it broke up just as things were beginning to get interesting. One woman lost her shirt, and the other 2 were about to when it stopped.

The other time was with this pretty shy girl, and she would NOT go along with it. I DID get her to agree to a best of 10 hands. Since I won (forgot what I would have lost), she had to go buy some lingerie and let me see her in it soon after. Hey-for her, that was a major step! (That was a black teddy, as I recall.)

But no, never was in a game where it got down to full stripping or even topless.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Radaghast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 02:03 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default Yes, and I lost

I bet my wife to do strip for co-workers and boss. I lost the bet (Mahjong game) and she was forced to do strip in front of them. I asked for one last chance against my boss and lost. My wife was forced to take a bath with my boss that night. It was long time ago and my wife was still young.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 03:53 PM

Not exactly a bet; but here it goes...

I had a friend in college who I used to "sext" with. Everything was quite tame (I would even say it couldn't be called sexting, but rather online-teasing), as the sexiest photos she sent me were while wearing a bra. I asked her time after time to show me her nips, but she refused the same number of times.

One of those days, she organized her birthday party; but I couldn't make it because I had a lot of things to do (and school was first). A day before the party, we were "sexting" and when I asked her to show me her boobs, she told me that she would it if I attended her party.

I didn't think it twice and I didn't sleep the whole night finishing my projects.

I had an amazing time in her party; and I honestly thought that she was not going to show me her boobs and it was all a trick to make me attend. But when people started leaving, she asked me to stay a little longer. A few minutes after, she told me to go with her to her room to pick some things. Of course I was suspicious but I couldn't get my hopes up, maybe she really wanted us to pick some things.

But when we were alone in her room; she told me that she owe me; and lifted her blouse and her bra to let me see her brown nipples. She flashed me for like ten seconds, and it was amazing.

Few years later, we ended up fucking (another story); but that first time that I saw her nips is engraved in my memory.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:52 AM

Default Her stripping was like this...

After losing bet, stripping in front of my co-workers and boss went like this.. She had new born a few month earlier and breast feeding baby around that time...
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_striping.jpg  
Old 08-01-2017, 11:05 AM

Thanked 3,480 Times in 82 Posts
Default Bet Your Ass 8 Ball

First off, we are swingers with three main secondary lovers, one couple, Coach and Hottie, and a single girl, Baby.
A while back at a party, we had a large group of friends over and my Husband proposed a game of Bet Your Ass 8 Ball between Baby and Hottie.

The friends all drew numbers, 1-7 and 9-15.

The rules, 1 piece of clothing lost for each ball your opponent sank, until you were nude.

The looser of the game had to entertain the holder of the numbers of each ball left on the table when the game was over.

Baby broke the rack and sank the 1, but missed her next shot.

Hottie then ran the table on her (Hottie is really good) Hottie's first shot she sank the 12 and 14 and Baby lost her shirt and shoes.

Next shot down goes the 9 and Baby's jeans.

13 and bra followed by 15 and thong and all of Baby's glory was there for all to enjoy.

10, 11 and 8 balls fell in due progression and Baby was left to see if she was up to taking care of 4 guys and the other two girls who held numbers 2-7.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rachelcardservices For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 01:53 PM

Thanked 3,620 Times in 374 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
After losing bet, stripping in front of my co-workers and boss went like this.. She had new born a few month earlier and breast feeding baby around that time...
Your co-workers and your boss are really lucky !!!!
Miyuki Is really too marvelous
I am in erection with every new photo of Miyuki
great thanxxxx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 04:50 PM

Default Merci Jojo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo33bdx View Post
Your co-workers and your boss are really lucky !!!!
Miyuki Is really too marvelous
I am in erection with every new photo of Miyuki
great thanxxxx
Je vous remercie Jojo. I will tell Miyuki about a French admire. If I have a chance for sex, I will let her rule play with a french men name Jojo... yet we have not had one for about 4 weeks already...

A few from gathering with 4 strangers met online last year... Each had private time to take her photo and two able to undress her..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_2016_41.jpg   miyuki_2016_38.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s