photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-09-2015, 06:27 AM

Default On a street corner

I had been to an open day at the local railway engine sheds, and was now standing at the tee junction at the top of the hill from the rail yard and the main road. I was waiting for my lift home (which did not come.)
As the time went on a group of females came up the hill and were standing on the opposite corner from me, I stood out on the edge of the pavement to see if the car coming was the one for me but it was not and so I sat on the wall of a car sales behind me when I noticed that the females were gone but I could hear them giggling.
On the land by the corner was a big bill board on two legs about two feet off the ground and that is when I saw them they were all behind the sign having a pee, I could see under the sign in the lonf grass, the pale bottoms of the females some side on and some from there backs, it was too far and the grass to long to see any pee streams but a nice view anyway as one by one they stood back up and they all came back out to the road that is when they saw me and one also saw the gap under the sign and pointed at it and then me before thay ran off laughing.
I nice sight before my long walk home.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 05:54 PM

It always amazes me how many men have never seen a woman take a piss. meaning from the front side, her with legs spread and pussy open. I mentioned this to my wife several years back and the thought of letting guys watch her pee sometimes. She was all for it. So when we were at a nudist camp which had couples bath/changing/shower rooms we followed a guy that we had been talking to into the men/couples bath house which is where we had our clothes stored. We were leaving for the day so we were gong to take showers and get ready. He had gone to a urinal to relieve himself and my wife mentioned, loud enough for him to hear that she wanted to try that. She stood back a foot or so at the urinal next to him, spread her leg, spread her pussy with her fingers and let it fly. He was standing there with his cock n his hand looking at her pissing. Then she bet him that she could hit his urinal from where she was standing. He backed up slightly, she turned and pissed in his too. We all then got into the showers, which were just a line of shower heads lined up against a wall. He was on one side of her and I was on the other. I told her to wash my cock while I washed her tits and ass. She asked him if he wanted her to wash his cock also and that he could wash her other tit and ass as long as he didn't touch her pussy. So there she is with a cock in each hand and 4 hands washing her tits and ass. We had to keep a close eye on the doorway so we wouldn't get caught and kicked out. Another time there she let a guy watch her piss while sitting on the toilet.
At the nude beach, I will be talking to a guy that may have stopped by just to talk and look at her. Usually I will stand up and we will be standing in front of her so I can see what he is seeing at the same time, meaning legs spread showing plenty of pussy. She will say something like, I've got to pee, and I will tell her to go ahead. And then I will ask if he has ever watched a woman pee, and 99% of the time the answer is "no". She will dig a trench or a hole in the sand and spread her lips and let it fly. We've never had one that didn't watch, they become mesmerized. She the covers up the sand and smiles. Sometimes, while a guy is there, she will get out of her chair and onto the towel, putting her head down and ass up in air first, giving a great view of her ass hole and pussy at the same time. I will tell that is an awesome position and that we need to see more. She will reach back and spread her ass and pussy wide for me and him to see, holding the position for a little while. Man, l love my wife.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ABFJV For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2015, 08:11 AM

Default My girlfriend peeing

I guess that I got interested in females peeing when out and about with my girlfriend. If we needed to pee we would go to a public toilet, I would go into the gents and if it was empty she would come in too, I would use the urinal while she would go into one of the cubicles.
I could some times hear her pee hitting the water in the toilet pan as she peed. At the toilets at our local park she would ask me in with her as the only cubicle in the gents did not lock so I had to keep the door closed for her.
On these times she would quickly drop her jeans and pants and sit on the toilet with her knee's together so that I could not see anything but I could hear the lot. When she had finished she would stand up and in one movement pull up her pants (without wiping) but most times I did get to see a flash of pubic hair, them pull up her jeans and I would open the door and see that the coast was clear we would leave the gents together.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2015, 09:39 AM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Malaysian Chinese Roommate

I have mentioned before that I was in a platonic "Three's Company" type roommate situation with two Chinese women when I lived in Kuala Lumpur in the late 1970s. They shared a bedroom with a private bath while I had my own bedroom and bathroom.

One of them was the secretary to the office director where we worked. One evening the deputy director was having a cocktail party at his house. In another post here I wrote about a one-piece terrycloth "romper" that she wore at home, usually without any underwear. It looked like a tube top attached to a pair of short shorts. This time she wore it to the party. That was the first time that I had seen her wearing it outside our apartment.

We took a taxi together to the house and then went our separate ways. After about an hour she came and found me and asked me to come with her. She led me into one the bathrooms in the house. This was the first time we had been in a bathroom together. She then started to discuss some office gossip that she had just heard. It wasn't really earth-shattering, but I politely feigned interest.

In the middle of the story she nonchalantly walked over to the toilet and sat down on it. At first I thought that she was going to pull her romper down to her knees (she was clearly not wearing a bra), but she simply pulled the crotch of the shorts to the side and proceeded to pee. When I saw what she was doing, I quickly turned away and started looking at the mirror over the sink. Although I couldn't see anything since I was not facing towards her, I could clearly her the stream of her urine. Then, out of the corner of my eye I saw her take a piece of toilet paper and wipe herself before flushing and the stood up and rearranged her clothes.

Since she had peed in front of me (or more accurately to the side of me) I decided to do the same and while she was washing her hands emptied my bladder.

The whole time she was talking a mile a minute, and never once betrayed any hint that we had just crossed an intimacy barrier that most platonic friends never do. After that, if her bathroom was occupied, she would come in and use mine to pee while I was shaving or showering.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2015, 02:16 PM

Default The Exchange Student

This was in the late 1960's when one summer we had a french exchange student come to live with us, I was not very happy about it at first as I was moved out of my bedroom into the little box room so that she could have my room. I was in my early teen's and she was a year or two older.
The first time she peed outdoors when I was there. We were both sitting on a low wall at a bus stop when she said she needed a wee wee (her words), with that she wiggled her knickers down to her thighs under her dress and pushed her bum back over the wall and started a strong piss down the back of the wall onto the ground, all I could see was the puddle getting bigger, and a quick flash of thigh as she pulled her knickers back into place, we got on the bus when it came and nothing more was said about the 'wee wee'.
Some days later we had been out in the car with my father, and were on the way home, we use to keep the car in a lock up garage about three street away from our house, so my father dropped use at the corner of the road to the garage, so we could start to walk home down two back lanes, as we walked down the first land she said she may wet herself if she walked anymore and as the lane had high walls on both sides she went over to a drain in the middle of the lane and pulled her knickers down to her knees and her dress up to her waist and just bent her knees and started a strong piss int the drain.
This was the first time I had seen a girls pussy let alone a pissing one, as I was standing down hill and in front of her I did not now were to look as I watched her piss come out of a pair of pick lips in the patch of hair, (up until then I thought girls peed out of there bums, as a young kid I had seen my mum sit on the toilet when I was in the bath, and ones she too had peed into one of the drains in this same lane but only from her back.) soon she was finished and with a shake of her backside she pulled her knickers back up and we walked the last bit home, I had I little bit of trouble trying to hide the lump in my trouser. ( I think she saw that)
One Saturday night I was in the bath when the door opened and in she came. ( there was no lock on the door so if it was closed it meant the bathroom was in use, the door ajar if vacant,) I said hey I'm in here, but she said she needed a wee wee, and with that went over to the toilet raised her dress and dropped her knickers to her knees and went into a high squat over the pan and peed for what seemed like forever, then turned and flush the loo still with her knickers down giving me a great view of her bum, before pulling up her knickers and dropping her dress into place, she then came over to the bath and dipped her hand into my bathwater then wiped them in my towel, with that she asked what I was trying to hide under my washcloth and walked out the room.
I had noticed that if we were sitting in the back yard and she had to use the outside toilet and if we there alone she would leave the door open so that I could she her pissing in a high squat over the pan and get a good look at her pussy.
Near the end of her stay we were on our way home and were waited for a bus outside of a bus shelter ( as it stunk of piss), when she said she needed a wee wee, and at this point so did I but did not tell her so. I said to go into the bus shelter and pee adding that I mite as well go as well as it was a long wait for the bus. So with her back to the left side wall, dress up and knickers down in a high squat peeing, I went in the middle of the back wall so that I could see her and know she could get a good view of me, I was peeing on the base of the wall but as I watched her I was peeing higher and higher, this she thought was very funny and was laughing at my problem, when she was finished she stood up and dressed, and offered to help me, which was of no help at all. I had a lot of trouble putting it back in trough my trousers.
Not long after that she left to returned to France, I was meant to go there to her home the next year, but mum said I was to young but I think it was because of the money £15 air fair was nearly three week wages for my dad so I never saw her again we did write to each other for a time then she stop answering my letters.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2015, 06:33 AM

Default A number of sightings with my girlfriend.

1. One afternoon me and my girlfriend were walking along a path beside a stream when we passed a small group of tents on the other bank with a number of girls around them, some were washing there plates and mugs etc., in the stream.
We continued along the path, and as the stream curved to the left by some trees I was able to see a girl in a high squat with her bare bum overhanging the stream having a big long pee into the water below, when she saw us she tried to stop but could not and so tried to turn around and hide her bum in the long grass. We carried on along the path my girlfriend told me not to look back but I tried too as the stream curved again but she was gone.
I started to laugh and my girlfriend asked why so I said well the other girls were washing there things in the piss water down stream she then laughed too.

2. One day me and my girlfriend went for a bicycle ride along an old railway track bed, as we went along it, it started going up hill and so I had to keep stopping to let her catch up.
On one of these times I was on an embankment with another footpath about 20 feet below, as I waited for her this car pulled into the little car park at the end of the path and a female in a pink track suit got out and walking along the path coming closer to me, she stopped and look both ways along the path, pulled her bottoms down and facing me went into a squat over the long grass and had a pee, on standing back up I had a good view at her patch of pubic hair as she untangled her knicker from her track suit bottoms, with this my girlfriend arrived and said what are you looking at, when she saw she thumped me on the arm and told me off for watching.
We continued on our way, me with a sore arm.

3. One Sunday evening me and my girlfriend were sitting in a window seat of our local pub having a drink, when a large van came and stopped outside the chinese takeaway opposite, a man got out and started to take boxes into the shop.
A female passenger got out of the van and walked around to the back of it, standing with her back to the shop window dropped her jeans and went into a low squat, both of us could see her dark hairy bush and her stream of piss coming out as she just peed there on the ground out in the open.
My girlfriend said to me how dirty of her, why had she not just come into the pub and used the lady's, with that she bounced up and down a few times, pulled her jeans up and got back into the van and waited for the driver to come out of the shop and drive off.

4. My girlfriend and I were walking along the seashore on a road that was on top of a sea wall, the wall curved upto the road about 20ft from the beach below. We had stopped and where looking over the wall down onto the beach watching the people on the sand, their is a gated tunnel entrance in the wall, right below us.
When this mother with some kids got up off her towel and walked up the beach towards the tunnel, she climbed up the wall the few feet to get to the entrance, at the entrance she turned and faced the sea, with that she lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers down, getting into a high squat had a hard piss, I could see straight down her ass crack as she peed, she quickly pulled up her knickers, dropping the skirt back into place as she jumped back down to the sand, We could now clearly see the puddle of piss she had left on the concrete floor of the entrance.
As she went back to her towel we continued along the road laughing that she was shore that she was not been seen from her left or right but had forgotten about from above.

5. One day me and my girlfriend were walking into town and had to cross a six lane-ed road, this was done by a subway footpath. (now replaced with two sets of traffic lights.) We walked down the slope on one side and walked through the tunnel as we got to the other end I could hear water splattering on to concrete, as we turned left to go up the steps were she was.
This twenty-ish female about 5 or 6 steps up her feet on the next step down, jeans and knickers around her knees, her pussy almost at my eye level pissing a stream that landed on the bottom step. I could see her pussy close up, clean shaven with a landing strip about haft of an inch wide, nice shaped lips and clit hood, she looked up and said she was sorry but had to go. My girlfriend said that when you got to go you got to go and that she knew that there were no toilets near by.
She the turned on me and said, if you was a gentleman you would go back into the tunnel; to give her some privacy, I said why?, I had seen it all now anyway, all this time the female was still peeing and saying sorry.
As soon as she was done and stood to one side to pull up her things, I was dragged up the steps by my girlfriend. I had one last look at her as I went passed. Only to get an earful from my girlfriend about standing there staring with my mouth open, looking at her pussy.
I do not know why, it was not as if I made the female drop her knicker and pee for me was it?.....Women!!!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2015, 09:18 AM

Default Not a sighting but funny

Yesterday I was on a guided tour of an iron mine, the guide was talking about women and children working down in the mine, when a lady in our group asked about them needing to use the toilet. The guide said that they would just go to a worked out part of the mine and go there. This reminded me of a few years ago when on another tour this time down a (dry) roman lead mine.
Our group had been walking for about 20 minutes in the mine and our guide had stopped to talk about something. There was a farther and mother with a small boy in the group, the mother took the boy by the hand and walked back along the tunnel and around a corner, a few seconds later the boy ran back to his farther. The farther asked were is your mother, with that in a loud voice the said 'she's having a wee wee'. a few minutes on the mother rejoined the group and the group moved on. At the end of the tour we all had to turn around and go back the way we came in.
As we walked out pasted the point we had stopped earlier, just around the corner in the path was a large puddle with a stream running from it and a big whit paper tissue in it. I tried to look at the mothers face to see if it was red but the tunnel was to dark to see it clearly.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 01:46 PM

Default Fun in the Rocky Mountains

While in high school, I was attending a week long church outing. We were high up in the Rockies in Colorado. I met and was getting to know a nice young lady who was my age. A few days into the outing, she and I decided to go for a hike and were gone for several hours. During our hike, at one point she said that she needed to pee, and asked if I would like to help her. Always being a gentleman, I went behind a nearby bush with her, as she dropped her shorts and panties. I was fascinated to see her pee spraying out from her hairy pussy lips. Meanwhile we are talking and then waiting for her to drip dry... I loved it and we did date for more than a year after that...

I have to think some of that was just to show me her pussy, tho she did enjoy peeing outside too....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dr_pepper1942 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2015, 12:24 PM

Default In a skirt

We were going out for a meal with a couple of my girlfriends friends and so this was one of the few times that my girlfriend was in a skirt. I had to check on a job I was working on and so we called into the building that I was working on to rewire and replumbing, as I was there I said that I think I would use the toilet for a quick pee and so I did, as I peed my girlfriend said she might as well go as well.
After I had my pee I said I would get a bucket of water from the stand pipe to flush the toilet with.
I got back just in time to see my girlfriend hovering over the toilet with her skirt under her chin and her tights and knickers around her knees and getting a paper tissue from her sleeve and whipping herself, then standing up right and untangling her tights and knickers, pulling up first one pair of knickers then her tights and then a second pair of knickers, and smoothing down her skirt.
I asked her why she had two pairs of knickers on, she said she always did when in a skirt and tights. The first pair because tights made her sweaty and the second pair to keep her tights in place. I said why not just have stockings and a belt and then only one pair of knickers, but she said she liked to use tights.
Don't girls have some funny ways?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2015, 07:45 AM

Default Walking on the moors with my girlfriend

One day while out walking in a wooded area on the moors after a pint or two my girlfriend needed a piss, so I said we could go deeper into the trees so that if anyone came along the path she would not be seen, she was not shore, I said it will only be me and I have seen you pee loads of times. So we went deeper into the trees and found a little clearing completely surrounded with tall bushes and trees, there was noway we could be see from the path.
She quickly dropped her jeans and knickers and went into a very low squat,her bum was about two inches off the ground with it almost on her heels, I had squatted down at right angles to her and she started to pee a clean straight jet about six inches in front of her. I was fasinated watching, it first make a hole in the pine needles on the floor and the more she peed the pine needles were pushed into a little wall until the pool of pee got to big and the wall of needles broke like a dam washing down the slope. When she finished she bounced up and down a little, stood up pulling her knickers up then her jeans.
I then knelt and peed next to her puddle trying to make the same affect as her piss had done to the needles but with no joy. We then left and continued with our walk on the moors.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2