uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2021, 09:32 AM

Default Heard but not seen

For a time at university in the UK I shared a house with three girls. One time they had all gone out with some other friends to an Ann Summers party. They return quite drunk and one of then (Emma) told me that Kara had ordered a vibrator.
I found that quite sexy but had almost forgot about it until a week later a lady turned up on the door with a package for Kara. Emma took the parcel for her and I immediately knew what it was.

That night i went to bed early and an hour later I heard the others come up. My room was next to Kara’s and it was an old victorian house with thick walls and big solid doors. It’s difficult to describe but my door was only a few feet from Kara’s but around a baton of wall a bit like it was in an alcove. I sensed Kara at my door by the creeks of the floor. She hesitated a few seconds and then retreated into her room and I immediately crept to my door and opened it.

To cut to the chase, about 5 minutes later I was pressed to Kara’s keyhole. She had a dim lamp on so I could see the side of her bed but nothing else. It wasn’t what I could see but what I could hear. This was the first and only time I have heard a woman masturbate. I couldn’t hear the vibrator but I could hear her breathing increasing in depth and speed. It must have been 3 or 4 minutes and then a few seconds of silence followed by a long, deep exhaling of breath as she came. I could sense the release in that long, protracted gasp. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life and I wish I could go back to that moment.
I’m sure Kara used that vibrator many times but that was the only time I caught her and I moved out a couple of months later.

I wondered whether others had heard things rather than saw things which gave them a huge thrill?
Old 09-03-2021, 12:12 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Default SIL Visit

That was fantastic and Im sure you can remember every sound like it was yesterday! This is much more tame but years ago we were in the middle of renovating our home, but had my wife's sister visit on short notice for a week. A couple of hours before her arrival I ran down to the guest suite to give the bed fresh sheets etc. It was kind of cluttered with boxes and a few other duffel bags of stuff from the upstairs guest room that was under renovation. My wife and I had slept in that room for a couple of weeks as they were working on our bedroom, and living through a renovation is a horrible experience.
One evening late I was quietly getting some water from the kitchen and noticed some light from the end of the hallway? I thought that maybe the small light on a chest in the hallway had been left on, so I started down the long hallway. Halfway there I realized that it was coming from under the door of the guest room. I started to turn around and return back upstairs to our room, but heard something that had my heart pounding!
While using that guestroom my wife and I had gotten playful and had used my wifes toy on her during a session of sex one of the mornings. We had small kids and got interrupted midway. My wife had thrown the toy into the nightstand drawer and must have forgotten it was in there! I didnt have a keyhole or anything to see into the room but I recognized the distinct hum of my wife's toy! I was frozen and my heart was thudding hard in my chest as I stood there listening to what was going on behind the door! I could hear the way the buzz of the toy would get dulled as it was inserted and I knew that sound well from playing with it on my wife! I Loved hearing the sound dull and then clear as it must have been sliding in and out. I was also surprised to hear the buzz muffled for long periods of time as it must have been up deep inside her, compared to my wife who doesn't like that as much as letting it vibrate on her clit.
After quite a long time of listening I finally heard a long exhale of what must have been her orgasm! to this day I remember it well, much like the original poster! Since that night I have never been able to look at my SIL without imagining her using my wife's toy that one summer.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:47 PM

Thanked 1,016 Times in 84 Posts
Default Thin Walls and Open Transom at Motel

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=208237

Check out my share from a few years ago. Best experience of my young life and barely surpassed even 45 years later!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlyBry2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2021, 06:33 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Default Hotel Road Trip Experience

A couple of weeks ago I posted on this thread about an experience in my past but just this past weekend I had another experience that fit in this thread perfectly. I remembered this thread and thought I would relay what happened.

My wife and I were just on a road trip heading west and after a long day of driving checked into a chain hotel that we had made reservations. The town was fairly small and near an area well known for mountain biking, so we were lucky to have gotten a room for the night during a busy peak time. Now we travel a lot but almost always fry so its been a long time since we had driven and we had become pretty accustomed to Hotel resorts in large cities or vacation spots.I mention this because this particular hotel was clean and fine for our needs on this stopover however, the walls were paper thin as we would find out later. I even checked the negative reviews of this hotel and sure enough there were numerous mentions regarding terrible soundproofing.

We rolled in fairly late after a 9 hour day of driving and despite the parking lot seemingly filled the hotel seemed fairly quiet at check in, I would imagine the small town and lack of evening activities had something to do with the quiet. Once in our room we began to get ready for bed. My wife was complaining that her back was tired from the drive so pulled back the comforter and suggested she lay down on the bed so I could massage her back. I had fully intended to give her a massage and nothing more, but as I worked my way around her back she began to moan and quickly removed her top as i worked my way down her lower back. I could tell that she might be more interested in more than the plain massage as I ran my hands up and down her sides, each time liking that she would roll a little bit on her side to allow my hands to rub the sides of her breasts brushing her nipples in the process.

I was about finished when she slid off her shorts anticipating me rubbing her legs for her. She was moaning more and more as I massaged the backs of her thighs and bottom as I would knead her cheeks spreading her bottom and opening her lips in the process. I would brush against her pussy lips with each stroke I made up the inside of her thighs. I could tell that my wife as getting pretty aroused by how swollen her pussy lips had gotten and by how much she was moaning and squirming. All of the sudden she flipped over and said, "don't forget my front!" We laughed and I began to rub her shoulders briefly before making my way down to her breasts making circles around her nipples, both of us laughing when she exclaimed, "hey what do you think you are doing!" I quickly made my way down her stomach and began rubbing all around her pussy teasing her by brushing along the top of her pubic bone and sides of her pussy.

Sensing that I was about finished my wife moaned and said, "Don't forget my internal massage!" At that point I laid on top of her enjoying the feeling of slipping into her warm damp body. My wife was pretty aroused and when she gets like that, not often to that degree, she gets pretty vocal and descriptive. I enjoy hearing my normally reserved and conservative wife say such descriptive things that she is feeling and what she wants me to do. Because of this it wasn't long before my thrusts into her became more intense and I came deep inside her, both of of moaning and panting.

We both laid there with my wife drifting off to sleep almost immediately. I turned off the lights and looked at my phone for a minute studying the route we had to drive in the morning. Suddenly I heard voices of a male and female in the hallway. As I laid there in the quiet of our room, I realized that the voices were coming from the other side of the wall in the room directly next to us. I was so tired that I thought nothing of it and turned off the light and went to sleep.

I have a sleeping disorder and sleep fairly lightly and despite being tired woke up just about sunrise without having to use my alarm. I quietly turned off the alarm of my phone hoping to let my wife sleep in before we hit the road a little later than usual since we had our own schedule without any commitments on this leg of the trip. I laid my head back down on my pillow after turning off my alarm and shut my eyes. Suddenly I hears the voices that I heard the night before I fell alsleep talking in the room next to us. From the layout of the room I figured that our bed and the bed of the room next door shared a wall with the headboards. My wife was still sound asleep and I figured that the neighbors were likely heading our early as I tried to go back to sleep. It was at this moment that I realized just how thin the walls were. I could hear the couple talking like they were nearly in my room. I soon heard them rustling in their covers and I could make out sucking or kissing sounds. Soon after I heard the woman say its time for her internal massage, and I knew that they had heard my wife and I the night before! I became fully erect as I then heard the rhythmic sound of the bed next door rustling and the heavy breathing of the woman next door. They obviously knew how thin the walls were and it seemed like they were trying to be quiet but I could head the mans voice and grunts as well as his mates gasps and panting as they had sex. The rhythmic sounds of their love making became more frenzied as I heard the woman's voice breathlessly gasp which I took as her orgasm. Their room grew quiet for a short time before I heard their bathroom door and their shower come on. I was laying there with my heart pounding and my cock erect waiting for my wife to wake up!
Old 09-27-2021, 10:51 PM

Thanked 1,078 Times in 186 Posts

"Internal massage!" Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s