Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I don't really think that alot of sisters do what they do.... but remember, they were doing it from high school days so it just continued from there.... the older they get the less likely they would try to start...

BTW- my wife went to that party alone, because I had to take care of a problem at a rental we own.

Thanks for your comments, remember, swinging is a slow but sure process.. patience counts, keep your standards high as far as partner couples go.... it is alot of fun for everyone once you break thru the "scared" barrier after a while.....

Hers another of her Rebel bikini for you...
Thanks for your reply and advice, we are both really excited at this point. It is all really new to us but reading the comments and stories here is really helpful. I hope we can meet a couple one day but so far it has just been single men for her. It is sort of like going into a buffet with lots of options, we don't really know what we want yet but we are sampling everything and it all looks good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 10:16 PM

Thanked 25,457 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Thanks for the followup about the S"IL and her visit. It sounds like a great time for all of you. I hope your wife had a great time at the Rebel bikini party, sorry you could not go but I understand life happens for all of us. It's great to see couples who let their partners go and have fun.

If you can't trust them, get rid of them...... We're opem marriage with only, "select friends" & Swing Group Friends only...... So I never worry about drifting beyond that....

Anyway, that friends party and crowd, are not w/in our selection of playing around....strictly a look & see where the wives and girlfriends just show it off a little, and celebrate their Rebel Roots....
Old 05-02-2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
Thanks for your reply and advice, we are both really excited at this point. It is all really new to us but reading the comments and stories here is really helpful. I hope we can meet a couple one day but so far it has just been single men for her. It is sort of like going into a buffet with lots of options, we don't really know what we want yet but we are sampling everything and it all looks good.
Besure your not left behind in playing w/ other women??..... @ one point you may have to resort to either looking at swinger connection sites,, or join a nudist pool/outdoor club... you'll make unpressured connections at a Nudist club.....
Old 05-03-2017, 04:22 AM

Default 2out4

Quote:
Besure your not left behind in playing w/ other women??..... @ one point you may have to resort to either looking at swinger connection sites,, or join a nudist pool/outdoor club... you'll make unpressured connections at a Nudist club.....

Also... try to stay away from filming ecerything... some womam find it a turn off... and you want to encourage tour wife, not make her feel uncomfortable..... enjoy the sex, not the film......my wife dosen't like being filmed when swinging..
Old 05-05-2017, 04:11 AM

Default W/ friends

Mrs. Grits here,

Hubby is away on business till Fri... so I've been playing for the last 2 days w/ a few select friends w/ hubbys ok... (because he took along one of his select girlfriends.)

Yesterday, Wed,, I got 2 Select friends to take off work and meet me at home.. @ noon arrival I greeted them in a mini skirt outfit to their delight... I told them lets spend the afternoon together!! ...

After cocktails conversation, I walked them into the guest room , undressed them both, and stood between their naked bodies kissing them passionatly, and caressing their cocks, while they reached under my skirt to find I had no underwear on, caressing my pussy and squeezing my little ass cheeks. They took off my blouse and kissed and caressed my breasts turning me on totally!!... I had them sit back on the bed edge and I sucked them both to hardness.. actually they already were hard.. lol.....I then reverse cowgirl one as the other stood in front of me kissing and caressing me all over... I told them I needed both their cocks all afternoon... I got off and layed back on the bed and they took turns putting their heads under my skirt and licked me to orgasms shoving thier toungues into my pussy... from there, I took my skirt off, but left my high-heels on and they proceeded to take turns sliding their cocks into me... after some slow passion fucking, I told them they could do anything they wanted with me... they knew the routine, and knew what I like.... they were spitroasting and DPing me all day...
.. I love making a guy cum, and they sure did!!.. I took back to back loads in my mouth and dribbled it onto my breasts for their visual happiness... they were passing me back and forth fucking me from all angles. they liked fucking me in my high-heels wobbling in the air.........

...I lost count, but I think they both filled me w/ 3 loads each?... All I know is that by the end of the day I was leaking sperm from all of my love holes they used.... I just layed on the bed spread & exhausted, while we all laughed about it all.... when I got up it was running down my leg and they liked seeing it... I told them,, "look what you did to me"...

I gave them both an intimate caressing shower , before they went home...

****I'm writing about it because hubby will read it on the road while hes away.. so he knows what went on w/ his friends.... I'm sure he'll tell me whay went on w/ his select girlfriend.

Thurs... I entertained a single Select friend all afternoon & into the night. .... we had a blindfold bondage session mostly... he tied me to the bed in several different positions and used me to his content... it was alot of fun being that submissive with him... he had me wear black stocking, garters, shelf bra, and white high-heels... it was kinky looking for him...

..Toward the end he put me in the shower dressed and wet me down, then took me back to the bedroom caressing my wet underwear & stockings while I rode on top of his cock.. that wet dressed sex feeling was erotic for both of us... I stayed dressing during our intimate shower... he soaped up my underwear & stockings while cleaning me... He stayed until 2am and i'm writing about it now for hubby.... ***I hope your ready for me when you get home??!!?? I've been a naughty girl while you were gone.!?!
Old 05-06-2017, 09:05 PM

Default Mr. Grits

Her quote from above--"***I hope your ready for me when you get home??!!?? I've been a naughty girl while you were gone.!?!"

Well, at least they had fun!!.......came home yesterday to a Happy Wife......,,////...

..... other then work, so did I w/ her girlfriend...
Old 05-08-2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Her quote from above--"***I hope your ready for me when you get home??!!?? I've been a naughty girl while you were gone.!?!"

Well, at least they had fun!!.......came home yesterday to a Happy Wife......,,////...

..... other then work, so did I w/ her girlfriend...
Thanks to Mr and Mrs Grits for your posts - they are great to read and to understand how you make the lifestyle work so well for you both. Do you help each other choose partners or is it always left for you to each to choose your own playmate?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ukgoldfish For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
Thanks to Mr and Mrs Grits for your posts - they are great to read and to understand how you make the lifestyle work so well for you both. Do you help each other choose partners or is it always left for you to each to choose your own playmate?

We work together as one might see what the other dosen't..... our "select" friends have been the same for some time now... we don't change over friviously.. when you have a good thing going w/ the right people you don;t mess w/ it..
Old 05-10-2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Also... try to stay away from filming ecerything... some womam find it a turn off... and you want to encourage tour wife, not make her feel uncomfortable..... enjoy the sex, not the film......my wife dosen't like being filmed when swinging..
Thanks, so far I have not seen my wife hooking up since I have not been in the room. She loves to tell me about the encounter and what he did when we are alone and it always leads to some great sex between us. We have never taken any pics of her even in lingerie and I don't know that she would ever be comfortable with any pics or video of her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2out4more For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2017, 11:15 PM

Default smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothguy View Post
Well said nudebeachlovers, your post is verbatim to how I would describe my relationship. I might add that my wife's strong exhibitionist tendencies really help facilitate my desire to show her off to everyone.
Show her off w/ pics please...

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s