uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-14-2017, 01:56 PM

Thanked 14,662 Times in 408 Posts
Default On first being a nude model

Back in the eighties I modelled for several art classes and photographers. Some of these sessions went a bit further than I had anticipated and I had to keep a close eye on developments.
I was happy to pose nude, After all that was what was expected and when asked if I would open my legs for the artists or photographer I reluctantly did so.
I also posed with other models, both male and female often taking a firm hold on an over excited cock.
I vividly remember the first time that I spread my legs showing good view of my vagina. The art teacher talked about what the students were looking at and pointed to the various parts, even touching me occasionally to illustrate his point. Laying on your back with a stranger pulling your labia apart to open the view to your clitoris is a mighty strange experience and not without a certain degree of stimulation.
During the period when I was posing I had all sorts of experiences that included having my vagina licked by a female model, having it penetrated by a male one and a male one who wanted to lick my anus.
Have you any similar experiences. If so it would be nice to hear of them.
Old 10-14-2017, 04:01 PM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
Back in the eighties I modelled for several art classes and photographers. Some of these sessions went a bit further than I had anticipated and I had to keep a close eye on developments.
I was happy to pose nude, After all that was what was expected and when asked if I would open my legs for the artists or photographer I reluctantly did so.
I also posed with other models, both male and female often taking a firm hold on an over excited cock.
I vividly remember the first time that I spread my legs showing good view of my vagina. The art teacher talked about what the students were looking at and pointed to the various parts, even touching me occasionally to illustrate his point. Laying on your back with a stranger pulling your labia apart to open the view to your clitoris is a mighty strange experience and not without a certain degree of stimulation.
During the period when I was posing I had all sorts of experiences that included having my vagina licked by a female model, having it penetrated by a male one and a male one who wanted to lick my anus.
All I can say is:
WHAT a WOMAN!
Just check out the albums....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2017, 05:13 PM

Default Thank you Steve

You have no idea how much I appreciate your comments and any like them.
I got into modeling quite by accident when I was at a life class and the resident model failed to turn up. The teacher asked for a volunteer and several of the rest of the class put me forward as a candidate. I somewhat reluctantly agreed and went behind a screen and removed my clothes. It was quite a moment stepping out from behind the screen and to my amazement I got a round of applause, which actually made me slightly embarrassed.
That was, what I thought, the first and last time but the word went round and my husband said that I should continue to do some more because I had a good figure and he rather liked the idea of me posing nude. The class grew in seize and the teacher said that I had something to do with the increase, which made me more self conscious when I posed because I felt that some were coming just to have a look at my private parts, which I suppose was true and I should have bee flattered.
Since then I have done plenty of posing as can be seen on this site and we, my husband and I have made friends as a result. I hope that we will make more as a result of this blog.
Old 10-14-2017, 10:05 PM

Quote:
...During the period when I was posing I had all sorts of experiences that included having my vagina licked by a female model, having it penetrated by a male one and a male one who wanted to lick my anus.
Wow, those are some great shots and you look spectacular. You must have been one of the few who were completely shaved when some of those shots were taken.

Could you expand a bit more on what happened surrounding the other woman licking you...or the guy penetrating you? I think you hinted at some great stories already.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zoomie9 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 10:31 AM

Default Posing for both artists and photographers

The first time that I posed nude for an art class with another model was quite tame. She was a French girl and had a nice figure that matched mine for seize etc. We undressed behind a screen and she sat on a chair playing with her nipples getting them to stand up. She even found some ice in the fridge and applied that to them. She then did her make up and combed her hair, including her pubes. Lastly she dusted some rouge between her breasts to emphasise the gap between them. I watched all this with interest and she did the same for me. The sensation of having my nipples played with was really exciting. They had always been sensitive and the treatment that she gave them was special and reached other parts of my anatomy with pleasing results.

We posed for the art class and it was a success because we felt pretty confident that we looked good and they responded.

On the second occasion we worked together it was a bit different because we were working for a photographer who wanted us to be quite daring in our approach to the shots. Once again we were quite naked but the French girl took control of things She went behind me and cupped my breasts in her hands and coiled a leg around my leg. We did many other poses, one of which involved her sucking on my nipples whilst she fingered my vagina Which I would never have imagined that I might allow but, in fact, enjoyed. She knew which buttons to press and she did not take long to bring me to an orgasm which the photographer recorded on film. She was very sweet and was gentle with me after my climax, kissing me gently on my forehead and stroking my thighs until I calmed down.

It was a great experience despite the fact that I had no inclination towards lesbian love but somehow this was a bit different and not at all dirty just joyous.

Our next session was interesting and maybe a bit more naughty.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:54 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Nice!

Holy crap!

Stories about posing nude for artists/photographers are my favorites! Yours are already hotter than hell!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:24 AM

Love the behind the scenes reporting and descriptions of getting ready to go, "on stage".

Do you still do professional modeling and, if so, still nude and avant garde or more conventional venues and poses these days?

Do you have a portfolio we can look up, a website or some other way to see more of you in informal as well as professional situations?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 12:23 PM

Default My pictures

There are several portfolios on this site. Try visiting them. I do not pose any more because I am a bit too old and Gravity has taken a bit of a tole .
I will be putting another piece in here very soon and this will be an account of my next photo session, this time with an unusual twist for its time.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 02:37 PM

Thanked 3,445 Times in 335 Posts

Quote:
There are several portfolios on this site. Try visiting them. I do not pose any more because I am a bit too old and Gravity has taken a bit of a tole .
I will be putting another piece in here very soon and this will be an account of my next photo session, this time with an unusual twist for its time.
You are never too old. Many on here appreciate all shapes and sizes. Having our kids has changed my wife's body but I find her just as sexy as I did when I married her... In some ways even more so. I would encourage you to embrace your matured beauty and try posing even if it is for your husband... Then, maybe, you will gain the confidence to share.

By the way your stories and pictures are great.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 02:37 PM

Thanked 2,848 Times in 123 Posts

Flipped through and quite enjoyed your albums. Was it common for women to shave their pubes back then? Always thought that was a modern thing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s