uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2014, 12:35 PM

Default Business Trip Warm Up

At one stage Margaret was going to be away working with one of the guys from the office for two weeks. I knew he fancied her and I had this fantasy of him fucking her whilst they were away. I used to tell her that I hoped she dressed sexy whilst she was away and to make sure she took some of her shear stockings.. I knew that he fancied her. I invited him around for drinks and dinner one night about a week before they where due to go. Of course as soon as I knew she was going I had been planting the idea of making sure she had some sexy undies and stockings with her for the trip.

I asked her to wear some black seams heals and a shortish skirt for the dinner date. She gave me one of those looks when I suggested it, Sure enough though when she came out of the bedroom after getting ready she was wearing those sexy seams. Along with it was some bright red satin and lace undies, a mid length black skirt and a white blouse. She looked a knockout..and gave me an instant twinge at the prospect of what might happen.

Phil arrived and I saw his appreciative glance as he looked her up and down. Between bouts in the kitchen and sitting with us and couple of wines she was showing lots of leg and cleavage. Phil took every opportunity sit opposite her for the perfect view. We had dinner and went and sat in the lounge and Margaret was obviously quite relaxed judging by the amount of leg she was showing with the occasional slightly parted thighs to to pique interest. . After awhile I told them them we were out of wine so I would drop down to the wine store to replenish stocks. Margaret would have known that wasn't true, we had plenty I drove out of the drive, parked just down the road and gave them a good 10 minutes or so, then walked back up and looked through one of the windows into the lounge through a gap in the blinds.The view I got was awesome. She was sat opposite him with her skirt hiked up, her hands stroking up and down her open thighs. They were talking to each other but I couldn't really make out what was being said. He would have been looking straight at those red panties stretched across her pussy. I waited a few minutes and watched as she teased him before walking back to my car and driving back in.

When I went in he was sat beside her, I wondered what had taken place in those few minutes I walked down to get the car, had he had a feel? hmmm I hoped so. I poured us all another drink, Phil had gone to the little room whilst I was doing that, probably to let his hard on go down. I sat beside her, gave her a peck on the cheek and asked if she was having fun. She gave me a playful dig in the ribs and then told me he asked her to give him a proper look at her stockings whilst I was away. I asked her if she did and she just flashed me a smile. Phil came back in and sat down opposite again.
I started talking about their trip way, and asked what clothes she would need to take with her. Obviously she would have to take some business suits she said but then said plus some nice evening stuff, heals and some nice stockings. Working away on an expense account, dining out, food and drink you have to make the most of it so might as well dress up. "Hmmm" I said free wine and you all dressed up, pity I wont be there to enjoy. She then reminded us that Phil would be there to take her out if he wanted to. She looked at him asking if he would want to take her out at night, there was silence as she crossed and uncrossed those stockinged legs with a swish. He appeared mesmerized by her legs and then said that he would love to.

I started talking about their trip way, and asked what clothes she would need to take with her. Obviously she would have to take some business suits she said but then said plus some nice evening stuff, heals and some nice stockings. Working away on an expense account, dining out, food and drink you have to make the most of it so might as well dress up. "Hmmm" I said free wine and you all dressed up, pity I wont be there to enjoy. She then reminded us that Phil would be there to take her out if he wanted to. She looked at him asking if he would want to take her out at night, there was silence as she crossed and uncrossed those stockinged legs with a swish. He appeared mesmerized by her legs and then said that he would love to. I noticed that she had let them drift apart a little as I carried on just running my hand along the top of her thigh from her knee to the bare flesh above the welt of her stocking. Her skirt being pulled higher and higher. Phil looked at me then down at her legs then back to me, hell Margaret he said you have such a great pair of legs. She hooked a leg over his, those luscious thighs nicely parted. I gave her a kiss, she responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth. Phil was busily running his hand around under the hem of her skirt, his hand working on her pussy now. his fingers underneath the thin red gusset, deep into her pussy. Margaret has great tits so I thought I would open up her blouse I eased them out of her bra cups her nipples rock hard, I started sucking on them one at a times. OMG Phil said I though she had nice boobs but they are awesome. His fingers still working their way in and out of her very wet sounding pussy. She was really aroused now and was reaching to free Phils cock, her fingers stretching around its girth back and forward as she was telling him it would feel good inside her

She stood, letting her skirt fall to the floor along with her blouse bra and nickers, she knelt between my legs starting to suck my cock. She encouraged Phil to get up her from behind. She let out a big sigh as he entered her. He started slow but she demanded he fuck her, let me have all of it she screamed. It didn't take long and he had flooded her pussy, she came and sat on me, her pussy warm and wet. He watched as we fucked. When we had finished I sat back in the chair and watched as they played together on the floor, him feeling her tits, her pussy and gradually he got hard enough to enter her again. It was so hot watching the tip of his cock slide into her welcoming pussy. A very hot and horny night.

So now he knew she was his for the business trip..
Attached Thumbnails
5363321a.jpg  
Old 01-10-2014, 11:34 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Can't wait

Can't wait to hear your account of her report on their trip!
Old 01-10-2014, 02:35 PM

Default Wow

I can't wait for this trip report either.
The Following User Says Thank You to magnaebony For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2014, 06:26 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

So how was the trip? There must be a good story. And did Margaret or Phil, or anybody else take any photos?
The Following User Says Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Excellent account of a horny night.
We need to read and see more!!
The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2018, 05:58 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Too bad this story has not been updated. Very hot progression from a little exhibition, to casual contact, to full on contact, to business trip travels. Know variations of this have happen countless times.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s