photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2007, 01:48 AM

Wow! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that you are an exceedingly generous soul! I've longed to view some of the coveted Machiko material for years, but had recently resigned myself to never finding any. But now -- thanks to you -- I may finally realize this perennial dream!

Unfortunately, I do not possess the kind of technical expertise that you require, but I'm sure that you'll be hearing from several individuals who do very soon. :-)

Thank you again for your surpassing munificence!
The Following User Says Thank You to clandestineone For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2007, 12:49 PM

Thanked 23,584 Times in 2,694 Posts
Default Please keep us informed

Let us know when you get them...I am sure plenty of us will be glad to help out..

Why dont you tell us something about your computer system for starters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifefits View Post
Ok, guys. I fell in love with the Miss Machiko cartoon series. I got to see those five clips posted around, plus the intro and credits, (7 total) and I fell in love with it.
So today, I ordered the entire show (all 95 episodes) from cdJapan. I think thats what the company's called. And I ordered an all region dvd player from j-list. It said the stuff might take almost 2 weeks to get here, though. But anyways, once it finally does, I can enjoy them all to myself.
But why would I want to do that? Miss Machiko is da' bomb, and is very very rare. Google her, you won't find much. So I thought "It must suck for people to not be able to watch the show, without shelling out hundreds of bucks!". Right?
So, i've decided that I would like to share the show with you guys. Yup, all 95 episodes of the animated cartoon series that aired in japan from 1981-1983!

Now here's the kicker. I suck with computers. I can barely play a video on my Divx player. I've never uploaded anything on rapidshare or anywhere else, because i'm afraid of getting into trouble with copyright laws and stuff. I'm a big chicken. Plus, I don't know how to get stuff off dvds onto the internet, or what-not.
So, you guys are more than welcome to post information up for me, on how to do all of this stuff.
Encouraging words are most welcome, as I don't want to get into copyright trouble with the FBI, ok guys? I hear videos get pulled all the time.

This is also the first time i've ordered stuff from another country, so i'm worried about it getting to me. Told you I was chicken.

I really want to share my new Machiko treasure with you guys, because growing up, I know how it feels to want something really really badly, and then realize it's way out of reach.
Please post all info here on this thread, because i'm not sure my e-mail works anymore, cause I haven't checked it in so long.
Thanks, guys!
Old 12-29-2007, 07:25 PM

Really? You've looked that long? Wow. Glad I can help you out. But tell me, is the Machiko series really that coveted? You say their's a lot of people who want it?

Computer system? I don't quite understand what that means, but i'll try. I own an E Machine pc, with windows vista. I have Mozilla Firefox as my web browser. And uh,...I don't know. I don't know what else to say about it. I really am computer stupid. It's like the other day, my McAfee virus protector stopped working on me. I've tried everything to fix it, but can't.
Since I know zip about everything i'll need, maybe you guys should ask me the questions. If that's ok.

Last time I checked my CdJapan account, it said the product hasn't shipped yet. It said it would take 3-7 days to ship, and I just ordered it a couple of days ago. But i'll keep everyone posted.

And I thank everyone for their appreciation.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifefits View Post
Really? You've looked that long? Wow. Glad I can help you out. But tell me, is the Machiko series really that coveted? You say their's a lot of people who want it?

Computer system? I don't quite understand what that means, but i'll try. I own an E Machine pc, with windows vista. I have Mozilla Firefox as my web browser. And uh,...I don't know. I don't know what else to say about it. I really am computer stupid. It's like the other day, my McAfee virus protector stopped working on me. I've tried everything to fix it, but can't.
Since I know zip about everything i'll need, maybe you guys should ask me the questions. If that's ok.

Last time I checked my CdJapan account, it said the product hasn't shipped yet. It said it would take 3-7 days to ship, and I just ordered it a couple of days ago. But i'll keep everyone posted.

And I thank everyone for their appreciation.
If you have a DVD Burner, I can easily show you how to make copies of the raw DVDs. Once I have a copy of them, I could easily put them up on Bittorrent.

How much did Machiko cost you in the end, btw?
Old 01-02-2008, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiTA View Post
If you have a DVD Burner, I can easily show you how to make copies of the raw DVDs. Once I have a copy of them, I could easily put them up on Bittorrent.

How much did Machiko cost you in the end, btw?
Actually, let me just point you in the right direction:

http://www.dvdshrink.org/

DVDShrink will do it all for ya. You pop in your DVD, run Shrink, it copies it to your HDD and will even burn it to a new DVD-R for you (provided you have installed Nero or the Nero Demo). DVD Shrink hasn't been updated in a long time because the MPAA went after them, but it should still work, as copy protection on DVDs is still somewhat rare.

As for putting them up on Bittorrent, using a 1 stop shop like DivX's converter might be best. Since DivX files are just AVI files we could re-encode them then.

http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/download/index.php
Old 01-02-2008, 10:57 PM

Default Reply to Kita

Thanks for the helpful advice, man.
Yeah, I guess that DVDSHRINK site would be best.
I like the idea of the DivX, too. Because I've tried to download TORRENTs before, but never could get them to work. I used BitTorrent and uTORRENT, but they never worked.
But I just have one question about the DivX converter path. Can I get into copyright trouble? I heard that you can't get into trouble with TORRENTs.

I ended up paying about $650. But she's worth it.

Thanks, again!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:12 PM

Default First 30 episodes

Well Kita, maybe you'll have better luck than me with TORRENTs. Here's the first 30 episodes I found over at mininova.

Enjoy!

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=teacher+machiko
Old 01-02-2008, 11:13 PM

Also Kita, I did reply to you. It's on page 5 of this thread.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:38 PM

Oh, wow, I hunted down the Rep that uploaded those, he mentioned he moved them all to eMule, and sure enough, search for "Teacher Machiko" and you find a whole ton of them.

I'd still love to talk to you about snagging DVD-R copies of your DVDs, though.
Old 01-04-2008, 07:26 AM

Default I love you Lifefits

I've orded machiko from cdjapan too, so I guess the dvds will be in the same format.
It's in region 2 which is a stupid thingo about having to be in a certain region to play the movie. If you have vista it shouldn't be a problem.

Must I ask, if you get the dvds, are you going to put them on torrent or rapidshare or sell them to us.

Either way doesn't matter me.

Keep us posted with the whole shipping thing, I'm happy to help with any problems that might arrive.
The Following User Says Thank You to stormz89 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer