Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2017, 11:48 AM

Thanked 260,700 Times in 8,709 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum McRae View Post
It looks like you're right: I certainly can't download either the 23rd December or the Christmas Day show using 4K Downloader, or Freemake Video Downloader (the two apps I usually use).

Has any clever person out there found a way to download these shows for "posteriority" ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlubby View Post
I used JDownloader to capture the first 3 or so hours of the 12/25 show while it was streaming. JDownloader is still working for me on the 12/23 show, but isn't grabbing the 12/25 show anymore? I'd be very surprised if this had anything to do with copyright though. Much more likely a technical issue, slight changes in the way YouTube is delivering videos. They're always changing stuff. Getting JDownloader to download age-restricted videos is a bit of a pain, but it's worth it, because it's the only tool I know that lets you grab the livestream, so you'll have it even if it gets removed within a few hours, like a few of the shows have.

I hate to throw a whole new, unknown app into the mix, but an open source app called Youtube-DLG is working for me to grab both of them right now.

I haven't really taken any time at all to look at these videos, and won't have a chance until next week, but if people are still having trouble grabbing them by then, I can cut and upload some clips. It's kind of funny, last spring (before Macumba), Bacantes was the most exciting thing going. But since then, they've released like 50-100 hours of footage of mostly the same (still-gorgeous) cast (and crew) naked... I think I downloaded most of the 2017 low-def Bacantes livestreams, and haven't even looked at them; the high-def edited videos of each act put them to shame, along with the much-discussed Macumba, of course.
Haven't ever been able to get them while streaming, but did get both (each over 5 GB) after stream finished by using Firefox's free video downloader add-on; there's also the download button on the page itself, which I didn't try because it already worked (though very slowly, but I think that's an issue w/my computer); if it were a copyright issue, you also wouldn't be able to see them at the yt site...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (42).jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 03:49 AM

Thanked 11,200 Times in 443 Posts
Default Downloading - Mac

Apart from JDownloader there is also "MacX YouTube Downloader" which I prefer for having less clutter. Will also handle Vimeo etc.

It doesn't deal with show whilst streaming but once the shows are finished it handles the whole 5gb size download.
The Following User Says Thank You to nacko2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 05:57 AM

I contacted the people at 4K and they replied that there is currently a problem with their program downloading age-restricted videos, but they are working on a fix and will post an update to the downloader shortly to sort it out.

So 4K Downloader may work in due course...
The Following User Says Thank You to Calum McRae For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 11:53 AM

Thanked 177,342 Times in 18,915 Posts

I have an extension for Google Chrome installed called SaveFrom.net Helper. Puts a video download button right on the YouTube page. It downloads the video just fine in 720p. The file is 5.1 GB.

en.savefrom.net/user.php?helper=userjs#download

Fango
Old 12-29-2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staypuftbr View Post
ive got some stuff here:

mega.nz/#F!pyonEb7Z!5AuSEyS3jVoc1wid6c7GZw
Thanks but those are already available on YouTube. It's the majority of the September shows that we need. Especially the 2nd!
Old 12-30-2017, 02:26 PM

Thanked 1,999 Times in 168 Posts

The live show has started : youtube.com/watch?v=3HwN7TCmdKI

I hope someone will record it because I won't be able to see the whole live. You never know with censorship on youtube sometimes...
The Following User Says Thank You to beetleclash For This Useful Post:
Old 12-30-2017, 04:50 PM

Thanked 3,900 Times in 306 Posts

OK...we're in intermission between Acts 2 & 3, but I felt compelled to give a small gallery of the stunning, wonderful, skirt-lifting babe that is Viviane! Stunning!

(And yes, guys, I know I've not posted the December 25th highlights yet...they'll come in due course).

As a bonus, Fernanda, who was pregnant during the 'Macumba' run, has since given birth and is breastfeeding her baby during the performance!

Marvellous!
Attached Thumbnails
viviane.jpg   viviane2.jpg  

viviane5.jpg   viviane3.jpg  

viviane4.jpg  

Last edited by Fango; 12-30-2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:27 PM

Thanked 24,532 Times in 932 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetleclash View Post
The live show has started : youtube.com/watch?v=3HwN7TCmdKI

I hope someone will record it because I won't be able to see the whole live. You never know with censorship on youtube sometimes...
I dont think it will be deleted, 23 and 25 are still there...
Old 12-31-2017, 06:06 AM

I'm a bit better organised with the saving of screen grabs now, so they're divided up into Acts 1, 2 and 3.

Highlights of Act 1 (possibly the best part of 'Bacantes') are the placing of cocks on the women's heads bit, and Camila Mota's 'everything and I mean everything on display' crawl.

Acts 2 & 3 to follow in due course, possibly in the new year as I'll be tuned to the final performance of this run tonight...
Attached Thumbnails
birth sequence 1.jpg   birthsequence2.jpg  

camila.jpg   camila2.jpg  

cock on head sequence.jpg   cocks on head sequence2.jpg  

girl with afro.jpg   masked maidens.jpg  

masked maidens2.jpg   open dress.jpg  

Old 12-31-2017, 06:20 AM

By the way, I've identified the lovely mature redhead/brunette as Joana Medeiros, the 48 year old daughter of another Brazilian actress, Maria Lucia Dahl, no stranger to onscreen nudity herself.

The lovely Joana has taken to showing us her fiery red pussy during a balcony scene in Act 1, and of course spends much of the rest of the show topless with a fur stole around her shoulders. On the December 23rd show she seemed very shy about it all, but last night (in Act 2) she was essentially wearing a loincloth that didn't cover much

I'm hoping for more spectacular views this evening!

I've included photos of the balcony scene, of the younger Joana topless in a movie, as well a couple of shower scene photos of her mother! If you hover over the photos with your mouse, I've named which is which and who's who (although it should be fairly obvious).
Attached Thumbnails
balcony scene 2.jpg   balcony scene.jpg  

maria lucia dahl 1.jpg   maria lucia dahl 2.jpg  

more recent joana on the left.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DiegoJames For This Useful Post:

Tags
stage, theatre

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015