Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-30-2018, 10:54 AM

Thanked 4,617 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahayes_2000 View Post
I just wanted to share my experience today while riding the bus back home from campus. After class, I had gotten on the bus and the bus was about to take off when I noticed a young lady running across the grass, trying to catch the bus. The bus driver noticed her and opened the door for her to get on the bus. She gets on the bus and immediately you can see that her zipper is down and wide open because it's a very long zipper and she's a tall young lady. She sits down in the front chairs that face each other and is looking for payment for the fare box. She gets up after shoving her hands in both pockets and her zipper opens so wide that now you can see that she isn't wearing any underwear and you can see the blond pubic hair leading down to the vagina. The bus driver noticed and I think most of the people on the bus noticed. I began getting turned on and squirming in my chair because the young lady was extremely attractive and it was a very sensual viewing. People from the back of the bus moved forward, but no one said anything to the young lady. She paid her fare and sat back down in the same seat and started using her cell phone for something. The bus driver pulls out and begins to drive away and gets about 500 feet and pulls the bus over and gets out of his chair and goes right in front of the young lady with her zipper wide open and I thought he was going to tell her to zip up, instead, he begins playing around with the seat belts right in front of her, getting an eye full of her completely down and wide open zipper with no panties. It was a funny thing to see that the bus driver stopped the bus to get his look on. The young lady was just on her phone and never looked up at the bus driver though he was right in front of her. The driver gets back in his seat, begins driving the bus for about 1000 yards, then, pulls the bus over again and does the same exact thing as before, begins playing with the seat belts next to the young lady who's zipper is wide open. People on the bus begin to laugh because it was blatantly clear that the bus driver was turned on very much. Again, the young lady never looked up and noticed him moving around in front of her, playing with seat belts. He gets back in his seat after a couple of minutes and begins driving. The young lady gets on the phone in a conversation and says at one point, hold on, let me look and stands up, faces everyone on the bus and begins looking for something in her pockets, her pants slide down her body and zipper opens up even more and you can practically see her entire vagina and smooth blond hair, but no one says anything, but eventually people begin whispering that, they think she's horny and is letting her pants open up on purpose. It did begin to look that way the say she would face all of us and dig in her pockets which would open the zipper wider and wider. What an adventure that was this morning. Very sexy. When she did get off of the bus, it looked like half of the bus got off at the same bus stop that the young lady with her wide open zipper got off on. I had never seen so many people get off the bus at a normal residential bus stop. I can't blame them though, it was a very beautiful sight...
Wow, what an amazing story, wish I had been there hehehe, thanks so much for sharing it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LovesGirlsWithUnzippedFly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 09:06 PM

Default Amazing story

Wow that last story about the girl on the bus was amazing! I have a cool story to share. It's not as good as the bus story though. Lol. I was at my parents house when a group of girls showed up. Since my parents were out of town, I called my friends and told them to come over with some beer because the girls were there. They showed up and we started partying. I ended up on my parents deck with a tall blond named Sarah. While we were taking in the view, I reached my arms around her waist, and held her. Eventually, I used my fingers and found the handle of her zipper. I let my finger and thumb grab it and I waited a few minutes. She didn't say anything. I'm thinking to myself, "Did she feel that?" I kissed her neck than slid her zipper down just a little bit. Sarah either didn't know what I was doing or she acted like she didn't know. Every few minutes I would unzip her fly a little more. After what seemed like an eternity, I got her fly completely open. I nervously grabbed her button and unbuttoned it. She turmed around and we started kissing. I reached down into her panties and played her with clit. I would pull her panties a little giving her a "soft wedgie" We were totally going at it when I heard one of the girls saying "Sarah come on! It's time to go!" I looked at her and without saying a word, I buttoned her pants but left her fly unzipped. We kissed and she left into the night.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:16 AM

Default Airport Bar

An asian woman in her late thirties stood near me at the airport bar, looking at the menu. She was approximately 5’7 and 150 pounds, with a small stomach. She wore small hoop earrings and dark lipstick. She pulled her hair back. Her boots were black. She wore dark jeans, a tight black scoop neck blouse with long sleeves, and a red blazer.

I looked over at her. I noticed that the fly of her jeans was completely open. I looked away, and double taked. I looked back over. I gestured at her. I caught her eye, looked down, and whispered, “Your fly.” She didn’t hear me. She had headphones in. I again gestured at her privates again. She took her headphones out. I said, “Your fly is open.”

She flushed, laughed, and said, “Thank you!” Smiling, she turned around, and yanked up her fly. She giggled and the walked away. Even though I saw nothing and only imagined her wearing dark panties underneath, I found her smile, her laugh, and her giggle quite erotic.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to applesauce_1500 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 12:37 AM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default Asked my wife to do this

I read this thread last week and like a lot of threads it turned me on. It also got me thinking it would be hot If my wife Lisa would do this for me. So Saturday night she and I were heading out for dinner and a movie. While she was getting ready I asked her if she would do something special for me and she asked what. I said two things, no panties tonight and then the big favor, leave her zipper down for the night. She laughed and did an eye roll. But she then pealed off her jeans, then the panties she had on. Then she pulled her jeans back up. She did the button then walked over to her tall mirror to take a look.

Her jeans were just tight enough that the open zipper pulled apart just a bit. Not enough to expose her while standing there. But if you looked you could tell the zipper was open. I was already hard. She went back to getting ready and I went downstairs to wait for her. Our kids were still home so when she came down the zipper was up but as soon as we were alone in the garage she unzipped. When she sat in the car the gap really opened. I reached over and I could feel her pubic hair. Off we went to eat before the movie.

Lisa kept her zipper down as we walked into the restaurant but she held her small purse in front to cover herself. She made it through dinner just fine. She even told me once "I just felt my pubic hair" with a smile. Then it was off to the movie. We saw Halloween. She left the zipper down there too. The theater was full and I found it a turn on she was sitting next to a guy with her zipper down. But because it was so busy nothing really happened at the movie.

As we were walking back to the car afterwards I took it one step further, undoing the button on her jeans. The jeans were tight enough that there was no danger of them falling down though. The sex that night was good.
Old 10-30-2018, 05:04 PM

Default So Hot

Hot story whatnow3. I am hard just imagining your wife’s zipper down and her pubic hair possibly exposed. Does she have a full bush? Is it dark? How many guys do you think saw her pussy hair?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stareman7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2018, 08:56 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stareman7 View Post
Hot story whatnow3. I am hard just imagining your wife’s zipper down and her pubic hair possibly exposed. Does she have a full bush? Is it dark? How many guys do you think saw her pussy hair?
She is sporting a landing strip still. She was very careful while we were out so I don't think anyone saw anything unfortunately.
Attached Thumbnails
user143084_pic1049553_1431880557.jpg  
Old 10-30-2018, 09:59 PM

Default Oh my

Thanks for posting her pussy. Now I have a picture to go with my fantasy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stareman7 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 11:45 AM

Default Whatnow3

Man! You are so lucky to have a wife that is willing to leave her fly unzipped. I have an awesome encounter from the mall last weekend. 2 girls were shopping and I was walking next to them. I glanced over, and one of the girls zipper was so open, I saw her panties and her thigh! I casually walked over and said "Your fly is unzipped" She turned bright red said "Thank you so much!" then zipped it up. So hot!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sexyfly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 01:20 PM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

You have to be careful alerting women to wardrobe malfunctions. I was in a stadium at a football game, this nice looking young lady came out of the Restroom right in front of me. I was walking behind her and immediately saw that she had her skirt caught in her panties, exposing her pantied butt. I said "Excuse me miss, your skirt is caught". She reached back and fixed her skirt then turned and instead of thanking me, she gave me a gruff stare.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 10:59 AM

Default Wonderful Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
She is sporting a landing strip still. She was very careful while we were out so I don't think anyone saw anything unfortunately.
. Thanks for sharing your sensual story, very sexy and a nice turn on. Did you ask your wife how she felt and if it made a difference to her? I'm pleased that she was open enough with you to do that with and for you. I hope to find the same companion or wife one day. Just last night. I have been talking with this lady from Ireland for almost 4-5 months. I invited her to my place yesterday, but instead, she asked me if I wanted to come over to her place. I immediately said yes and I would be there by 3:00pm. I drove to her place, parked my car and called her to let her know I was there. She thought I was joking and asked "really" where was I and I told her I was one minute from her place and I just parked my vehicle. She came outside to meet me and was on the staircase as I approached her place. I thought she looked great and as I approached her standing on the staircase, I noticed that her zipper was completely down on her jeans and noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear. I immediately got so turned on because she looked so good and sexy, her skin was nice and smooth to the eye and touch and things developed quickly. It was clear that she was horny and ready for me and I enjoyed how turned on I was with her zipper being down. She went to the bathroom at one point and once she returned, I figured, well, her zipper is up now, what a shame. She laid down on her bed, saying she was tired and moved around a little bit, the next thing I knew, her zipper was wide open once again. I was so happy and got so turned on, I stood up and she noticed that I was hard and asked me to come and sit next to her on her bed. Well, that was all she wrote... One minute it was still daylight and the next several hours had gone by and it was completely dark, almost 9:30pm. I'm turned on just thinking about it right now...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cahayes_2000 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia