Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2018, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubwheat View Post
Not yet, unfortunately. I don't know why anyone hasn't taken them yet, the fact that pictures of the male nude scene surfaced pretty much the day after the show opened means it has to be easy to take them in that particular theater.
I would place money that those "candid" photos were taken with the full knowledge and agreement of the show's producers, for publicity purposes, to use in an article that coincided with the visit by his famous girlfriend.

It would not be easy at all to take pics/vids discreetly at the Trafalgar Studios. Intimate is one word to describe it, cramped is another, "packed in like sardines" is my take.
The Following User Says Thank You to kryten83 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 04:56 AM

Thanked 5,142 Times in 369 Posts

v@ndetta v@in (quite an attractive red-head that peed on stage in one of the videos posted here is doing something interesting this month in London!

I'll just post the description:-

Quote:

Is it possible to accelerate the kind of honesty and trust that normally takes months or years to build through the act of removing our ‘social uniforms’ and being in the most open and exposed of states? Is experiencing a private moment with a stranger a way for us to feel we are able to share and confess without judgement? Does nudity engender greater trust?

This one-to-one intimate performance takes place in a private room where the artist is nude and invites the audience member to talk about themselves – any topic they want, without judgement or censure, for 20 minutes. They can request that the artist put on a robe, they can choose to disrobe themselves, they can ask for advice or just ask to be listened to.

Created and presented by circus and performance artist V3ndetta V@in, Naked Truth is an experiential event which blurs the boundaries between talking therapy, performance and confession. Exploring our preconceptions about intimacy, honesty and vulnerability, the show seeks to question how we relate to one another, how we trust and how we seek and value human connection.

Part of Postcards 2018. Unlike other Postcards shows, ticket prices for Naked Truth are pre-set and must be bought in advance, due to the unique nature of the performance. Tickets are £10 each.

Duration: 20m
Age guidance: 18+
Show info: Contains nudity throughout; one-on-one audience interaction.

Jacksons Lane reserves the right to refuse entry (without refund) to audience members perceived to be intoxicated or a threat to staff or performers.
Don't know if I would have the bottle to do this, but its very tempting.
But I feel that my 20 minute conversation with me staring at her body might give my intentions away haha

Last edited by danzo; 07-03-2018 at 05:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to danzo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2018, 06:30 AM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzo View Post
v@ndetta v@in (quite an attractive red-head that peed on stage in one of the videos posted here is doing something interesting this month in London!

I'll just post the description:-

Don't know if I would have the bottle to do this, but its very tempting.
But I feel that my 20 minute conversation with me staring at her body might give my intentions away haha
How could this work if it’s one on one for 20 mins? So she could only see like 5 people max per show? There’s no audience?.

Also would love to see some of her peeing on stage, anyone know where I can find anything?. Thanks
Old 07-04-2018, 02:48 AM

Default TxORN OxUT Theater Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by pthrilla View Post
It looks like the cast has been announced for their new production. 3 guys and 2 females. I am not sure if this is the whole cast but it looks like it.

hxxp://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/ny-ent-rover-nude-prospect-park-20180628-story.html
Actually there are 9 female cast members! (I subscribe to their email newsletter - link below)

7 of them have websites and show-reels which show them to vary (in OCC terms) from very acceptable to freakin' gorgeous! (2 of those were also in the Naked Tempest a couple of years ago). But beware, the remaining 2 are trans-gender women if that's not your thing..

I won't reproduce the full cast here (unless mods say I can), but here's a link to the email I received..

mailchi.mp/11dedcf0a1fd/announcing-the-rover-cast-and-our-next-reading?e=62028ccb7b

Damn, I hope we can get some good bootleg video of this one..
The Following User Says Thank You to aftadark For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 01:27 PM

Apparently Orlando Bloom broke character to tell someone off for taking pictures during Killer Joe. Have any of these pictures surfaced?
Old 07-06-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrititties View Post
Apparently Orlando Bloom broke character to tell someone off for taking pictures during Killer Joe. Have any of these pictures surfaced?
Im guessing that if the guy got busted he probably not leak these pics. He might’ve even been made to delete any pictures he got
Old 07-06-2018, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebrititties View Post
I wonder if the photos were of Sophie? Orlando's character is facing the audience when she does her nude strip. He'd probably be able to see if someone close by was using a camera. (Poor guy, by the way, to have a beautiful girl stripping totally naked just a few feet behind you every night, but you are facing away from her, so don't even get to see her body! I wonder if she let him look during a rehearsal.) Orlando is not on stage during Neve's nude scene and facing away from the audience during his own. Or someone could have just been trying to take a pic during another scene.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:01 PM

Thanked 8,318 Times in 327 Posts
Default Tupence Middleton

Just read a review of The One at the Soho theatre London, staring the gorgeous Tupence Middleton. Sounded like quite a bit of nudity in it. Anyone know?
Old 07-12-2018, 06:11 PM

Thanked 3,619 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunky View Post
Just read a review of The One at the Soho theatre London, staring the gorgeous Tupence Middleton. Sounded like quite a bit of nudity in it. Anyone know?
What did you read?
Old 07-12-2018, 07:38 PM

Default the one

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunky View Post
Says "16+ Contains scenes of a strong sexual nature". Does not warn of nudity.
soho theatre.co m/shows/the-one

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s