Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2023, 01:54 PM

Thanked 1,041,055 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default I put them Up & You take them down!

For some reason both of Us have a different thought on what is Amateur and what is PRO!
Since there is No Markings or ways to tell WHY anything was removed and we only have to guess on it?
That's why I had to ask before and was told by you they were PRO's!
I can say one thing for Sure, You removed a pic from what I Posted some time ago and marked down it was a PRO!
I gave that same pics to another Member and he Posted it and its still Up along with some other Members that added in more of the same pic again and Nothing was done or removed!
So WHY is it the pic was a PRO for Me and not somebody else?
I can see now Better WHY we have so many old and new Members leaving this site and I'm sure we'll have more to come!
Old 08-26-2023, 06:25 PM

Thanked 2,696 Times in 398 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
... So WHY is it the pic was a PRO for Me and not somebody else? ...
My hunch.
Maybe you were not picked on, but you were just "unlucky" and got caught but the other guy hasn't been caught ... yet. You can test if you are being picked on by reporting the other pics as Pro. If they stay up then you are being picked on, if they are removed then my hunch is correct.

The part-time VOLUNTEER Mods probably don't have time to check every single pic, so some that are in the wrong place might slip through. This site is so good, mainly because there is less misclassified stuff (ie rubbish?) compared with most sites - why? because of the mods and user reports.

I too have had contributions, that I made, removed without any explanation. Just try to work out why it was removed so you don't have that annoyance in future.

It would be nice if the Mods sent a PM each time a pic was removed, but I doubt that they have the time - it would take a lot more effort than a deletion. Mods have to be allowed time to enjoy this forum - like the rest of us!.
Old 08-26-2023, 08:26 PM

Thanked 1,041,055 Times in 31,146 Posts
Default Thanks for your thoughts and input on this!

As for my thought of being picked on, there are only so many Post being made here and it keeps on getting smaller! But when I Post something the Magic Light goes on and then the same Mod goes and looks at my Stuff and this goes back to where he started on the same thread! There are other Post to look at and it doesn't take that much time just to scan thru the others if that what he is suppose to do?
As for reporting the other Member that Posted the same pic that I Posted and seen that it was removed, it was hus Idea to Post it and not mine. He was a Mod at other sites and after seeing what wad removed told me that it wasn't a PRO pic at all~ I'm not going to tell somebody that's not getting paid for work here where its at ad Who else Posted more of the same group pic!
I don't get Paid to Post and do it just because I really use to enjoy this site and with Posting it would keep and attract more Member's here! I add in a mixture of all kinds of different types of pics, because You can't please everybody and somebody will Complain about something as usual too!
My Days of Posting here will soon be over with and right now it maybe even soon because there is only 1 Mod here that has some type of obsession with Me or does it for his own reasons!
I do make some mistakes, but not as many as he has been removing and its starting to not worth the trouble anymore! Just like You said, I can work out the problem and just Not Post anymore and I know somebody that would Love that here!
Thanks for your thoughts and advise too~
Old 08-26-2023, 10:51 PM

Thanked 3,261 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonjohn View Post
My hunch.
Maybe you were not picked on, but you were just "unlucky" and got caught but the other guy hasn't been caught ... yet. You can test if you are being picked on by reporting the other pics as Pro. If they stay up then you are being picked on, if they are removed then my hunch is correct.

The part-time VOLUNTEER Mods probably don't have time to check every single pic, so some that are in the wrong place might slip through. This site is so good, mainly because there is less misclassified stuff (ie rubbish?) compared with most sites - why? because of the mods and user reports.

I too have had contributions, that I made, removed without any explanation. Just try to work out why it was removed so you don't have that annoyance in future.

It would be nice if the Mods sent a PM each time a pic was removed, but I doubt that they have the time - it would take a lot more effort than a deletion. Mods have to be allowed time to enjoy this forum - like the rest of us!.
When Seal was here He would tell you
The Following User Says Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2023, 01:47 AM

Thanked 120,506 Times in 2,896 Posts

closed thread, explanation was already done before.....
all pro pics/videos that are seen or reported will be removed....
mods are not here to help people identify pro's....

Last edited by spacecake; 08-27-2023 at 02:26 AM.
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1