photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2014, 11:03 PM

When our first child was born my wife would always be very careful about not showing anything while breastfeeding whenever she was around anyone else. Several months after the baby was born we were invited to a cookout at a couples house. She worked with couples wife. Three other couples were there along with four single guys. To my surprise when it was time to feed the baby she unbuttoned her sundress and pulled the dress strap and bra strap off her shoulder and down her arm until she exposed her whole breast and then started feeding the baby while she was on the deck and in front of everyone. No one said anything and the conversation just kept going. The guys all had their eyes on her. After a short while she turned the baby around and pulled her bra down exposing her other breast and again went on feeding the baby. Her other breast was still out and resting on the baby the whole time until the baby was finished and she covered back up.

I never saw her expose her self like that again while breast feeding in front of others. Later I found out from one of her old friends that she had dated one of the single guys that was there and he had dumped her. I guess she was showing him what he could have had our something like that. She never brought it up nor did I.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:58 PM

Thanked 11,619 Times in 1,778 Posts

I read each story with interest. Thanks. And I agree that if the member had taken a picture of the woman nursing he'd been arrested. It doesn't make sense. But what laws do? I also agree those women provoked him and I might have actually taken a picture.
Now back to breast feeding mothers. (.)(.) At least we all know and agree what those fleshy bags were made for. I still believe they were created not only to feed babies but to attract and capture the male species. This part is still working.
What's also amazing is as many years as my wife has exposed hers just for fun she never nursed our three kids all that much.
Back when I was a young man many women nursed. Then it went through phases. There was even a time when lawsuits and new laws were created so nursing working women could nurse at work or in public. Like everything else, once they won women lost interest and I haven't seen a woman nurse a baby in years.
Rather than write more about it, I suggest finding our stories in non fiction CLOSET CLEANING. (.)(.)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2014, 01:20 AM

Thanked 2,172 Times in 138 Posts

I've seen 4 of my closest friends wives breast feed in front of me. In every case they were usually the shy retiring type. By all accounts, none of them would ever go topless on holiday and always dressed very conservatively. For some reason they always felt comfortable feeding in front of me. Best bit was every time the baby stopped feeding and fell asleep long before the mother ever realized. Got to see some of the most sought after breasts in my circle of friends. Weird thing is, the few friends I had that would usually go topless would never feed in frontof others! How does that work?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2014, 08:41 AM

Thanked 3,584 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
I've seen 4 of my closest friends wives breast feed in front of me. In every case they were usually the shy retiring type. By all accounts, none of them would ever go topless on holiday and always dressed very conservatively. For some reason they always felt comfortable feeding in front of me. Best bit was every time the baby stopped feeding and fell asleep long before the mother ever realized. Got to see some of the most sought after breasts in my circle of friends. Weird thing is, the few friends I had that would usually go topless would never feed in frontof others! How does that work?
Any correlation between how open they were and how many kids they had? I know my wife was much more discreet with our first child and would go to another room to breastfeed. When the second came along, she was much more likely to just pop a boob out.

I had at least two other women breastfeed their second or third babies while I was in the room but never did so with the first one.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 12:27 AM

Thanked 2,172 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Any correlation between how open they were and how many kids they had? I know my wife was much more discreet with our first child and would go to another room to breastfeed. When the second came along, she was much more likely to just pop a boob out.

I had at least two other women breastfeed their second or third babies while I was in the room but never did so with the first one.

No, they were all as open and relaxed with their first as they were with their second.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yorkie11 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2015, 03:37 PM

Thanked 1,194 Times in 68 Posts
Default Cheri...

I have only witnessed one lady breastfeeding her baby. It happened a few years ago. I worked dayshift in a production plant. But I had to cover for a guy that went on vacation for 2 weeks on swing shift. So, I was home during most of the day for those 2 weeks.
My wife did a little bit of babysitting back then and she was watching a young son of a really nice looking gal, Cheri. Well, it so happened that Cheri used to come over on her lunch break to breastfeed the little guy. Well, this particular day, I was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper and the wife was in the kitchen making lunch when Cheri came to do her thing. She sat on the other part of the sectional and wasn't shy at all about whipping out her breast. I watched almost the whole feeding pretending that I was reading the paper. The only part that got me excited was when she pulled her son off of her tit and her nipple was very erect and sticking out about an inch and a half. Where as it was hardly protruding from her breast when she started. I watched her switch boobs and got the same show with that titty too.
It took probably 10 to 15 minutes for the young en to milk her. I am still amazed at how far the nipple stuck out when he was done...
We still see Cheri around some, although the wife doesn't sit for anymore and her young one is 6 or 7 now. She is still clueless that I watched her that day....
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2015, 05:18 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

My wife is breastfeeding at the moment.
She had a very conservative Christian upbringing and has only ever been seen naked by a couple of people in her life, but somehow breastfeeding is different.

My wife will take her breasts out anywhere in front of anyone. She is just to tired to care.
Sometimes she is wearing dresses that don't work well for breastfeeding and has to take her clothes half off.

She did start off trying to cover up and use a breastfeeding wrap, but after a while she just gave up.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tristanwoods For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2015, 05:56 PM

Thanked 11,619 Times in 1,778 Posts

Good for you wife. As much as I like looking at boobs and as many as I've seen up close breast feeding I'll admit I really don't get turned on by it either anymore. It seems that it's more of why those boobs are out and the fact a baby is feeding. It's just a natural act and not sexual to many men or the mother.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2015, 10:03 PM

Thanked 3,678 Times in 306 Posts
Smile My wife enjoyed breast feeding....a little too much.

My wife breast fed all 4 of our boys. She was a fanatic about it. Her mother was a modern 50's-60's mother and fed her 4 kids with bottles and formula. My wife was a nutrition major in college and understood why boobs are there and was determined to use them for their intended purpose.

She had it down pat. I have never seen someone that was such a natural at it.

She bought blouses that had folds in certain places that would open up so she could nurse without unbuttoning.

She had the nursing bras that she could open up with one hand while holding the baby in her arm.

She could and did nurse anywhere and everywhere. I don't think anybody even saw so much as a nipple.

She used to sit down every evening in her rocking chair with the current "nurser" and a bottle of beer. Her doctor had told her to drink a beer while nursing because it was liquid carbohydrate. It didn't do much for the current bottle of milk, but it assured her the bottles would be full in the morning.

She would put some soothing music on the stereo, turn down the lights, sit in her rocking chair with her beer, and do her thing.

One evening after I had gotten the other rug rats into bed, I sat down on the couch and watched her. She didn't realize I was there. She was in her own little world with the lights down and the music on.

As I watched her, her breathing changed. It became a little quicker. After a short time her breathing became deeper and then her eyelids started to flutter. Then her body relaxed.

A couple minutes later she opened her eyes and was startled to see me there. She asked me how long I had been there and I told her 4 or 5 minutes. She said "Oh" I said "you just had an orgasm, didn't you" and she didn't answer me. I asked her again and she said "why do you think that" and I told her I watched her breathing and then her eyelids fluttered and I had seen her orgasm before and it sure looked like an orgasm to me.

She acknowledged the she had and I asked her how often that happened and she told me maybe once a day, maybe more.

So, my wife, the Virgin Queen as my buddies and I called her when we were dating, has never had sex with another man, but has had 4 little babies bring her to orgasm.

An that, fellow One Clickers, is why my kids are the apples of my wife eye, and why I will never be the #1 male in her life. I may be her husband, but they are a part of her. They brought her to many orgasm, never made a mess and never asked for anything in return.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2016, 10:35 PM

Thanked 16,342 Times in 1,143 Posts

(I hope it's ok that I revived this thread. I have a story to share, and I knew the thread already existed.)

My wife's friend from college brought her 3 month old to visit today. I wasn't supposed to be home, but there was a maintenance issue at the recording studio, so I was home doing the computer side of things. My wife sees this friend about twice a year, so this was the first time seeing her since having the baby.

Anyway, they knew I was home, but didn't think I would be upstairs. I came upstairs for a hard drive I had left, and the friend started blushing bright red and said, "shoot, I was just about to nurse her, do you mind leaving for a bit?" I was frustrated, but I said, "sure, of course." (The friend was fully dressed.) A long 20 minutes later, I was told I could come back upstairs. I started going through the shelves to find the hard drive (my wife must have borrowed it).

They started talking to me, so I stayed in the living room after finding the drive among my wife's photo projects. After small chat, the friend said, "sorry I had you leave to nurse her, but I didn't bring my cover and all that. Sorry you seemed frustrated."

I said, "that's okay, but I am a huge supporter of breastfeeding, so I get annoyed when people ask me, of all people, to leave, but I totally get it, though. I've probably seen 100 women nurse, so I am used to it, but I've been asked to leave as many times, even when other men get to stay for some reason, but I get it, I do." My wife chimed in and said, "He is ultra sensitive about gender-specific stuff. Don't mind him."

Suddenly, the friend started blushing so much that she was red from her face down beyond her collar bone. She said, "You have seen women breastfeeding before?" I couldn't help but give her a funny look, I am sure. I said, "of course! I have seen all my female friends, and even strangers, and when I was a stay at home dad for 6 months, I was part of a 'mommy group' and all those women breastfed right in front of me like I was one of the ladies."

The friend said, "and you saw stuff?" I said, "of course, and two of the women completely took their tops off if the group was meeting at a house and not a park or something. It's pretty normal and, you know, natural and everything!" I think she could tell I was getting annoyed, but I kept going, "I even helped a friend of mine nurse, touching her boobs and all to get the right C-shape, while the husband looked on and was so grateful because her own female friends were completely prudish and helpless!" (True story, of course.)

Then she said, "wow, my husband hasn't even seen me nurse her. I won't let him watch!" Then there was this awkward, stunned silence. I said, "er, why not?"

The friend said, "because when he saw my boobs when i was pregnant, he said some mean things about them." (Suddenly, I realized this was their relationship issue, not a nursing/prude issue. My wife has been talking about this particular friend's marriage issues for years, and I finally put two and two together that it was *this* friend she had always been talking about.) I asked, "doesn't he see your breasts all the time? I see hers (my wife's) at least twice a day!" The friend said, "he's only seen them about twice in the past year or so." (What?!?!? But I guess this isn't all the unusual among women, as my wife told me later.)

"I am sorry to hear that," I said, "I am sure your breasts are perfectly fine. You have no control over what they look like or what they do, so in that way, they are always perfect, no matter what." Then I started blushing, which is really rare for me, because I realized this was probably the nicest thing someone has said to her recently, and to her I was just a mere acquaintance, more or less.

The she looked at my wife and asked, "Did people see you nurse?" My wife said that she let anyone see, she didn't care, except her sister's husband (which I have written about many times before), even though he saw once on accident and she said she is still upset about it, some 6 years later. Her friend thought that was pretty funny, and the friend smiled for the first time since I had seen her there.

From there, the talk went on to other baby topics while the baby slept, and the friend couldn't believe how much I knew about baby stuff. I thought I made a mistake when I told her that I knew a normal amount, but most guys just don't care enough to know anything, despite being the year 2016 and not 1952.

But it wasn't a mistake. Just then the baby woke up, and the friend said to my wife, "Will you be upset if he stays this time while I feed her?" My wife said, "nope", and my heart starting racing like crazy. Normally, nursing isn't a turn on at all, none, but in this case, my interest was definitely peaking because of the entire scenario. I also thought it was weird she was feeding the baby already. It hadn't even been, like, an hour since the last feeding.

The friend took off her blue sweater, and she had a black tank top on underneath. While she took the sweater off, she asked, "Why did those women he mentioned get completely topless to nurse do you think?" My wife said, "Trust me, it's easier that way. I did it like that a few times in front of the right people, it was worth the exposure." The friend took off the black tank top and had a red bra on now. She said, "You nursed topless?! I am going to try that," and off came the bra. I stared, and I didn't try to hide it.

She has really small but full breasts, with really light areolas (which is unusual for a new mother), and reeallllly long nipples. She bent over to get the kid out of the baby carrier and her breasts nearly doubled in size.

I know I was blushing bigtime, and the friend said, "If you have seen this before, why are you blushing so much! Did you lie to get me topless?!" I said it was the whole set up, and she said, "I know, I am just kidding."

And she nursed, but only one side before she handed me the baby to burp. She sat there completely uncovered while I burped her baby. Then she switched to the other side, and I burped the baby again while she put her bra on. But she just put her bra on and not her tank top the whole time i held the baby.

The friend said to me, "why am I so damn comfortable around you?!" I told her that women say that to me on a regular basis (it's totally true). My wife backed me up. Then the friend said, "i want to try to feed her more," and off came the bra again. The baby wouldn't eat this time. Then the friend said, "oops, I forgot to change her," and she changed her while staying topless.

I said, "this is the most liberating moment of your life, isn't it?" She said, "ya, probably," and she put her sweater on without her bra or tank top. My wife said, "you forgot a few things," and she said, "nah, I will feed her one more time before I leave." My wife said if she went without a bra, she would have leaked all over the floor. The friend said, "I didnt think of that. I have never been braless a day in my adult life!"

So off came the sweater, out came the boobs, on went the bra and tank top, and then the very second her sweater got pulled on, the husband called and we could hear him yelling at her about something. She suddenly had to go, and she gave us hugs and left, almost in tears.

My wife started crying for her, and we didn't speak a word about it until a few hours later when she said, "well, maybe you single handedly gave her the empowerment to do something about her so called marriage, you and your obsession with tits." I think I was supposed to be flattered by that...I think!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sigue la fiesta cada fin de semana

5m:53s

10-04-2008
mature strip

1m:09s

09-09-2016
grope in the arena70CBEFE4d01

0m:32s

08-10-2009
Cums hard

6m:49s