photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2017, 11:33 PM

First downblouse I ever saw was in high school. We were playing a corny "Jeopardy" style question-and-answer game in social studies, so we were standing in groups looking at the board. I'd just finished my growth spurt and I'm just about six feet tall.

There was this really, really stunning blonde girl on my team. She must've only been five feet two or so. This particular day she was wearing a hot sheath dress that exposed a ton of cleavage. Since I was taller than her and she was looking at the classroom, she didn't notice me using my height advantage to peer at her creamy, perfect tits. I enjoyed the view.

Then my breath caught in my throat--I realized that by leaning just a little forward, I could make out her pink areolas and the pale, delicate nipple pointing out from her breast. It was hot as hell, but also completely awkward: we were all standing up and I had nowhere to hide my raging boner. Somehow I managed to step to the back of the group and lower my pulse rate long enough to not attract attention. I still have dreams about that sight.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to cornlord2016 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 04:44 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

We bought a lot of new furniture and we were about to give all the old furniture to Goodwill, when my wife found out a friend's granddaughter was moving to her first apartment and would love to have our old stuff. Her name was Jane, her BF came over with a pickup truck for the 1st load, Jane was back at the apartment getting it ready. Her BF and I loaded the pickup and I offered to meet him at the apartment to help him unload, some of the stuff needed two guys to move.

I had not met Jane before, she came out to help wearing shorts and a big tee shirt, cute girl, nice figure, B cups i"d guess. Every time she bent over if I wasn't treated to her cute butt, I was looking down her neckline at her little pink nipples. Either they didn't notice or figured it was a reward to an old guy for helping them.

I told my wife about it when I got home, she said she figured I'd enjoy seeing Jane, she was right.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:57 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wife gave a good downblouse.

Saturday night my wife finally down bloused somebody other than me, and it was actually on purpose. We went to a movie and I had talked her into going braless. Her shirt was a silky button up. I had hoped to maybe get her to unbutton and let me play a bit during the movie but the theater was full so that did not happen. After the movie we decided to go and play some pool. In the past she has been willing to give me a peek but never if we weren't alone.

There were three tables with only one being used by two guys, probably in their late 50s or early 60s. So we went to the table furthest from them. It didn't take me long to figure out they were sneaking peaks at my wife whenever she bent over to take a shot. Her shirt was buttoned up to her normal modest level so they were only getting a glimpse of her cleavage. Although when she was standing straight, every once in a while you could catch a nipple poking through the blouse.

As we took a break between games, I asked if she would be willing to undue a few more or all of her buttons. After she got done laughing she asked if I was serious. I said of course. As she rolled her eyes at me she undid one, then I undid another so her shirt was unbuttoned just below her breasts. She gave a deep sigh as she started to blush. As we resumed playing she was now giving great views down her shirt. Depending on the angle every once in awhile I caught a glimpse of nipple and was wondering if our neighbors had too. I knew they were definitely paying attention. We played a couple more games before she was ready to go. We walked over to our table to finish our drinks and grab our jackets. She had her back to them and I reached to the remaining button and undid it quick. her shirt was now open to where it tucked into her jeans. She rolled her eyes one more time then pulled her shirt open to flash me before closing it again. I smiled and then whispered "trust me?" she slowly nodded. I grabbed her jacket to help her into it. She had to turn and face the guys at the other pool table. I got one of her arms in and then dropped the other arm. Instead I reached for her shirt and pulled it open. The guys were treated to a view of her right breast. They both smiled big time. I then helped her with the jacket and she was again covered up. I said to the guys enjoy the rest of your night and they said the same. Then we left.

So it was a great night as far as I was concerned. She admitted it was fun, but only as a once in a great while kind of thing.
Old 01-23-2017, 10:56 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Roomie Nightie

I hadn’t thought of this one in a while. It was just a typical quick downblouse, but I’ll give a little background on the woman and the situation. Shortly before I got married, I spent a couple of weekends at my fiancée’s apartment. She was a nurse and my second time there she was working second shift, and her roommate Wendy, who was also a nurse, worked the first shift and so it was just the two of us in the apartment for a couple of hours in the evening.

Wendy the roommate’s whole demeanor exuded innocent wholesome Midwestern girl, and perhaps she was all of that. Fresh out of college, kind of cute in a generally average way, she was a little taller than average, a shoulder-length brunette with glasses, full lips, smaller B cup breasts. Her butt was just a little larger than ideal. But when she came home wearing an all-white nurses uniform with slacks that were so thin you could see her white panties through them. And the way they hugged her butt cheeks showed every jiggle when she walked away from me, she got my attention.

But of course I wasn’t looking to bang my fiancee’s roommate right before getting married, so our conversations were cordial. Wendy had a sort of shy schoolgirl demeanor. Considering this was only the second or third time we’d met she seemed comfortable with me. So when she mentioned that she was struggling with her homework and asked if I could help her, I didn’t think much of it. She grabbed her textbook and sat next to me on the couch, and sidled up real close, rubbing her hips, thighs, and shoulders against me, smiling. It was the old “I’m holding the schoolbook between us so we can make contact” trick. I didn’t back off and enjoyed the contact, but that’s as far as it went.

Ok, I’m getting to the downblouse. Very shortly before we got married, my wife and I moved out of state and Wendy came to visit us. Several times I took note of Wendy’s little teal green summer nightgown that she wore to bed, a thin cotton set where the short sleeved top scooped down in front, and the hem barely covered the matching panties, putting all of her long legs on display. On her last day there, my wife was at work, and I was going to take Wendy to the airport. In the morning, it was just the two of us in my apartment, and she was running around in her little nightie, packing. She misplaced something, I don’t recall what, but somehow we both ended up on our knees on the floor looking through various suitcases. Wendy leaned over, her nightie gapped open, and her whole right breast appeared. A slightly cone-shaped breast with a light brown medium-sized areola.

I don’t know if she caught me peering into her top, or ogling her in general or what, but a few minutes later she said, “You’re seeing me in my nightgown, George.” I don’t really know why she said that, or how she expected me to reply. If I was a quick thinker I should have complimented her on how good she looked in her nightgown, or said I was honored for the privilege or something. But instead I just said nothing like a stammering dope.

A little while later, I dropped Wendy off at the airport, she gave me a long hug, and I never saw her again.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:51 PM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

Here is one from several months ago. I thought I posted it, but I guess I didn't.

We were on family vacation and stopped at a Burger King in the middle of nowhere. We were ordering our food, and the very young manager (20yo, tops, tons of tattoos and piercings) was talking to her toddler and her boyfriend (I assume). The manager was very petite, too thin to be healthy, and appeared flat-chested, as one would expect.

Well, my kid made a huge mess on the floor, and the manager came over to clean it up. She bent forward just slightly, and I saw completely down her over-sized uniform shirt. But there was a surprise. She wasn't flat-chested at all. She had enormous breasts, but they hung down to her waist, thus flatting out as they hung down (I hope that makes sense). She was wearing a stretchy camisole thing and not really a bra. I was shocked to say the least. I didn't see any nipples, but seeing the gigantic, flappy breasts (nothing wrong with that), caught me off guard.

After she cleaned up and was standing up straight, she appeared flat-chested again. Now I knew her baggy shirt concealed what she looked like. I just found it really interesting. I tried to explain it to my wife, but she didn't understand at all.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 02:39 AM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts

Yesterday i was in my school. I spotted very beautiful slim blonde girl. She was about 21years old. She was wearing blue low jeans and when she was bending over to her bag i saw her pink panties but its not the best thing in this story.
She was wearing low cut shirt and i had great view on her small boobs. When i was looking to her cleavage she was talking to her friend. There was very good light and about 10 minutes i saw her PUFFY NIPPLE. It was visible because her bra was too big.
It was fantastic because she was really beauty i think 9/10.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:04 PM

Default swim instructor warms the winter

There isn't usually much to look at while my kids are in winter swimming lessons at our local pool; bodysuits are the norm for most of the 20-something instructors and even those who wear more revealing one-piece swimsuits are in the water up to their necks most of the time. And while the instructors are mostly in good shape, none of them are head-turners in the looks department.

Today, however, there was an attractive 20-year-old woman leading one of the groups. Dirty blonde, slim waist, shapely legs and bubble butt, with C-cup breasts in a tight blue one-piece. Attractive enough to catch my attention, but she quickly led her group into the water and the show was over. Until she came over to the side of the pool directly in front of my seat, and leaned over to grab something. Waaay over--grab the edge of the pool, hoist herself up a bit and stretch out with both arms--over. With her suit pinched by her stomach and the edge of the pool, the suit stayed down while her chest went up... Nothing popped out, but her breasts came out far enough for me to know that she doesn't have pancake areolas. Deep, beautiful cleavage on perfectly full and firm boobs. Then back into the pool, where she had to adjust her swimsuit. She went with the both-hands-two-straps-out-and-up adjust--not enough for anyone to see anything, but a birds-eye view would have seen it all. Even better, she came back two minutes later and repeated the whole show. Something to keep an eye and imagination going for the rest of the lesson.

So not the most exciting DB ever, but a pretty good show for a winter full of ski jackets, sweaters, and (ugh) scarves. Cheers to life's small joys.
Old 02-25-2017, 11:40 AM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Few Years

Well this happened a few years back. My wife and I where at the beach with my kids her step kids. we cam home and the dog had gotten into some mud and needed a bath badly. I held the leash while she got all the stuff ready out in the yard. It was a warm summer day and perfect for being outside. So she started to hose the dog down he is around 95lbs so a big dog and lots of fir.
As she was soaping him up leaning over her tank top was hanging down gapping open and I noticed you could see right through her top to the ground her little boobs hanging down swinging back and fourth. I stepped to the side I noticed my teenage son could see right down her top and was getting good look. I told her after that he had seen her boobs her nipples where nice and hard and he saw everything..she was embarrassed that he had seen her like that but now we laugh about it
Old 03-07-2017, 09:21 PM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

I've mentioned many times that my wife's sister wears bras that are way too big, so every time I see her, I get a nipple show at least once without even trying to look.

This past weekend she was over visiting and when she sat down, her shirt was pulled up, but it fell completely into her stiff bra cups; I think you all know what I mean when that happens when the bra under the shirt is way too big. I couldn't see anything at that moment, but I knew to be patient as her oversized bra was outlined by her shirt tucked into it.

A bit later, her shirt had worked its way down, and I was standing by her, leaning on the arm of the couch. She must have had a new bra on that was even bigger than normal. The bra was so huge and the cups were so stiff that I saw her complete breasts, both of them, and none of her actual breasts were touching the bra itself. So I got to see them hanging free with the dark hard nipple trying to run away. And they jiggle so much, even when she isn't moving. Just a constant A-cup jiggle in a C-cup bra.

I think she could sense that I was looking, because at one point she pushed her shirt against her chest without looking up at me, but then a moment later she let go and her shirt moved out again enough to look again.

Not a huge deal, but it still got my heart thumping quite a bit!
Old 03-19-2017, 08:28 PM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts
Default My gf puffy nipple

I have many nipple stories.
Last summer i saw about 20 nipples because bras were too big.
It is possible when girl has small boobs.
My gf wearing too big bras too. She has small b-cup tits but she is wearing bigger bras. She is 22years old slim blonde girl. Her cups are loose and too much open and many times it is easy to see her nipple.
I remember when our friend saw her nipple.
She was sitting on a bench and it was very sunny day so she was wearing tank top. I saw that he was looking to her boobs sometimes but it was not problem for me. This day she was wearing white too big bra and her light puffy nipples were very visible.
She thought that we cant see her nipple.
I saw that my friend is very excited.
This day she was in a bus, market and many other public places so i think that many people had great view on her puffy nipple.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s