Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2016, 05:59 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default Stylish Chick

Been to the park with my gf's kids. It's a nice park with no cars nearby and a coffe place under the trees. So I sat there watching the kids play and horse around while enjoying a coffee. One moment I saw a model type woman late 20's early 30s approach the coffee place. Blond, semi-long straight hair, dark sunglasses, flowerish blouse with no sleeves, mini-skirt, and high heel sandals. As she got close, I thought her breast moved quite "free" under her blouse...
I got lucky - she sat down with the guy at the next table - perfect sight from the side. Now I was pleasantly surprised to see that the armhole was cut really low. All the while when she was leaning forward I could enjoy the sight of her perfect breast from the side, at times her nipples displayed just perfectly....
Old 10-28-2016, 04:02 PM

Default sons mother in law

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornt89 View Post
after we both had to leave last fri I have not seen or heard from S until I got a text from a number I didn't know that said ''I know I still owe you and we will be even I promise '' i texted back ''promises promises'' but I guess we will see going to go to dinner tonight for sons birthday and S and J will be there.
so I had not heard from S in a couple of weeks but last sat I had to go to work to do some paper work and as I was turning into work I got a text from her she said working on a sat I sent back yeah how did you know? she said I passed you I said come by she said you by yourself I said yeah.
she pulled up about 5 min later but wouldn't get out of her car I told her to pull her car into the shop bay no one would see it she said ok.
we walked back to my office not really saying much she had on a pair of long walking shorts and a nice blouse but I was still having seconded thoughts about how much she reminded me of my ex wife. as we sit in my office we both where trying to figure if we where going to do anything. she got brave and said you know I have thought about if I want to fuck you for two weeks and I have been back and forth and this morning when I seen you I thought what the hell but now I'm not sure again.
I laughed and said well that wasn't what you promiced me you said you wanted to suck my dick she laughed and said you don't know how bad I want to I got up and unzipped my jeans and pulled my dick out as I stood in front of her she reached out to take it in her hands looking up at me she said I don't think I can fuck you but I so want to suck your cock.
I said there is one thing I want she said what I said I want to see you nude I have seen your tits down your shirt and your pussy up your dress but I want to see your body. she laughed and said we are in our 50s not our 20s I said I don't care as I backed away from her and set down again. she stood up and looked at me and pulled her top off and had a sexy black bra on then she unbuttoned her shorts and stepped out of them she had matching black French cut panties on my dick was getting harder she turned her back to me and unsnapped her bra and throw It in the chair then stepped out of her panties her ass was very tight then she turned around to me she did have a nice lil body the landing strip was a little wider than I remembered it. she said from your dick you must like my body I said very much.
I stood up and bent down to kiss her as I rubbed her ass cheeks my dick pressed against her she got my dick in her hand as she pulled me to her as she sit in the chair almost the same motion she took me in her mouth she sucks as she unbuckles my jeans pulling them down she rubs my balls and has one hand on my ass pulling me to her I'm telling her to slow down that I will cum quick which seems to speed her up more I reach down and pinch her nipples as she moans but keeps on sucking my dick. after a few min I can feel that I'm going to cum and tell her I'm going to cum she keeps going as I start to cum in her mouth she pulls my balls taking all of it . she keeps licking my soften dick as I pull away from her I pull her up picking her up and sit her on my dreams esk spreading her legs I start licking her as I spread her pussy with my fingers I tell her your so wet she ansers by pulling my head to her waiting pussy I finger her as I tongue fuck her then I pull her legs up more and stick my tongue in her asshole as she screams out GOD THAT FEELS GOOD as I finger fuck her and lick her ass.she starts screaming I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING as I finger fuck her ass and pussy. when she is done I raise up and kiss her running my tongue in her mouth and ask her how she tastes laughing. she said I have never had anybody do that before I said really she said no. I laugh and said will I did get a cherry as she laughed. she slide down from my desk and reached to get her panties I said don't put them on yet I still want to look at you as she sit back down.
will tale more later getting long
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to hornt89 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2016, 10:19 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Adult nephews girlfriend

At mother in laws for Christmas. My nephew brought his girlfriend who is a cutie. She was wearing a silky white button up blouse that just gave a hint of see thru. You could just see her white bra which made her skin stand out just a bit more in through the blouse. In the crowded living room she was sitting on the floor with some others as they were playing with some new additions to the family that were just beginning to crawl.

I soon noticed that the buttons on her blouse were spread wide it provided a nice look between the gaps that formed. From her movements I got a good look at her entire bra encased right breast by the early evening. Also got a few glimpses down the top when she got up in a crawling motion. Her bra was very good fitting though so cleavage only. Still very nice.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
At mother in laws for Christmas. My nephew brought his girlfriend who is a cutie. She was wearing a silky white button up blouse that just gave a hint of see thru. You could just see her white bra which made her skin stand out just a bit more in through the blouse. In the crowded living room she was sitting on the floor with some others as they were playing with some new additions to the family that were just beginning to crawl.

I soon noticed that the buttons on her blouse were spread wide it provided a nice look between the gaps that formed. From her movements I got a good look at her entire bra encased right breast by the early evening. Also got a few glimpses down the top when she got up in a crawling motion. Her bra was very good fitting though so cleavage only. Still very nice.
Yes, that scenario is very similar to when my wife's friend visits us now and again, almost every time she wears a top where either the buttons are loose fitting or it's very loose fitting at the top. Needless to say I always get an eyeful of her bra, which is usually white and small cupped, although the best view is whenever she bends forward and I get a great view right down the front, they aren't massive tits but nicely formed, but sometimes I can just about make out the top of her areolas peeping over the top of her bra. The down side is that I can't gaze at them for too long due to a certain large erection forming inside the front of my trousers.....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bongo57 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2016, 10:31 PM

Thanked 26,531 Times in 1,273 Posts

We just got back from spending Christmas with relatives in another city, their house was full so we stayed at a nearby Residence Inn. We arrived late Friday afternoon and while we were unloading the car a young attractive lady was also arriving, we gave her a Merry Christmas greeting which she returned. We spoke for a minute and she was so excited, her fiance was on leave from active duty and she was meeting him here the next day so they could be together for Christmas.

We invited her to join us, we were meeting relatives at a restaurant for dinner, our treat, but she said she'd rather just relax from the long drive. We went to dinner and on the way back we stopped to get some wine for our room, my wife said let's get a bottle of Champagne for Lynn and her fiance, the least we can do for a serviceman. When we got back we could see a light on in her room so my wife called and told her we had a present for her if she was still up. She said sure.

We knocked, she answered and was excited for the champagne, we also bought some brie and crackers for them. We told her we had some wine in the room if she wanted company. Lynn said that would be great, she'll be over in a second, she had a robe on and she wanted to put the champagne and cheese in the fridge.

She knocked in a few minutes, when she came in I was floored, she had on a white knit top that was pretty transparent. her I'm guessing B's, were beaming through. She stayed long enough to have a couple of glasses of wine and for me to be jealous of her fiance.

We were slow getting going the next morning, but we heard Lynn squealing with joy, her serviceman had obviously arrived. We got to meet him on Christmas, very nice young man who thanked us for the present. I don't think they left that room for 2 days.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:35 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Question Returning a book

Been to the bookstore Tuesday PM. My girlfriend wanted some present exchanged and had checked for a book which was (supposedly) available at that store. As I got there, I spotted a young woman at the information counter, so I headed towards her to ask if I could return the book. When she leaned forward, I took notice of her loose, wrapped in front, knitted style, almost shoulder free sweater and how it revealed her red half transparent bra... She took the book and checked the receipt and then asked for the book. Then she moved to the side away from the counter to access her computer. She put one leg on the chair, sat down, tipped something and then leaned forward to read from the screen. Perfect view from the side, the sweater revealing those nice boobs. She told me, she was fine with taking the book back. What I wanted? So I read from my phone the title and author my girlfriend had put down. She again tipped it into her computer, leaning forward again. I told her, that we had selected this book because it should be in store. While I was talking, she was looking into the screen, so I let my eyes wander down her sweater. She confirmed, and asked me to come with her. As I was walking behind her, I almost came to fall because of a pile of books standing in the aisle. The woman turned around, blushing and appolgizing, saying she had been interrupted when she was sorting the new deliveries into the shelve. She immediately keeled down to move the books out of the way. As she came forward, she revealed both cups.. gave a great view of how full her breast were... very pale... but the moment passed and she found the book and sent me off to the cashier... She suggested to come back with further inquiries if I had any There will be more to come, I am sure. Complicated ones, needing a lot of researching with the computer
Old 12-31-2016, 01:08 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
We just got back from spending Christmas with relatives in another city, their house was full so we stayed at a nearby Residence Inn. We arrived late Friday afternoon and while we were unloading the car a young attractive lady was also arriving, we gave her a Merry Christmas greeting which she returned. We spoke for a minute and she was so excited, her fiance was on leave from active duty and she was meeting him here the next day so they could be together for Christmas.

We invited her to join us, we were meeting relatives at a restaurant for dinner, our treat, but she said she'd rather just relax from the long drive. We went to dinner and on the way back we stopped to get some wine for our room, my wife said let's get a bottle of Champagne for Lynn and her fiance, the least we can do for a serviceman. When we got back we could see a light on in her room so my wife called and told her we had a present for her if she was still up. She said sure.

We knocked, she answered and was excited for the champagne, we also bought some brie and crackers for them. We told her we had some wine in the room if she wanted company. Lynn said that would be great, she'll be over in a second, she had a robe on and she wanted to put the champagne and cheese in the fridge.

She knocked in a few minutes, when she came in I was floored, she had on a white knit top that was pretty transparent. her I'm guessing B's, were beaming through. She stayed long enough to have a couple of glasses of wine and for me to be jealous of her fiance.

We were slow getting going the next morning, but we heard Lynn squealing with joy, her serviceman had obviously arrived. We got to meet him on Christmas, very nice young man who thanked us for the present. I don't think they left that room for 2 days.
First of all, thanks for that. They deserve it and more! It was very kind and thoughtful of you and Mrs. Piecenick. I'm thinking Lynn gave you what you deserved too!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2017, 08:22 PM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts
Default Puffy nipple

Last day i saw beautiful slim blonde girl about 20yr. in shopping centre with her boyfriend. She was wearing crop top and green bra. When she was bending over to take something i saw her loose too big bra and small but sweet boob with puffy light nipple. It was fantastic!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2017, 08:44 PM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts
Default Downblouse nipple

Last summer i saw many nipples in public places.
1) teen girl about 18 years old was sitting in a bus. She was wearing loose shirt and black bra. Her bra was loose and i had great view on her puffy nipple about 10 minutes.

2) I was in park with my friends. 3 girls and 2 mens. We are sitting and drinking. It was very sunny day. One of my friend was there in padded push up bra. Her bra was little too big. I sat in good place and i saw her light nipple a few times .
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sloxeiro For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2017, 12:07 AM

Default A Couple Great Memories

I have a number of great downblouse memories. I have spent a lot of time on the lookout for downblouse opportunities. One of the treats of life.

Here are a few successful events.

I went to Harvard. Like all colleges, I assume, one has to show one's backback to exit as one leaves the library, so security can confirm you aren't stealing books. Or, at least that's the way it was back in the Dark Ages when I went to school.

One afternoon I was leaving the library as a really hot girl was leaving. I hustled so I could get behind her in line and maybe flirt with her. I was so bummed when a less attractive girl got into line immediately after the hot girl, and in front of me.

As I was feeling sorry for myself, I watched as the less cute girl extended her right arm to open her backpack, so the security guy could do his inspection. Bonus! She was wearing a sun dress with no bra. Her small right tit and nipple fully popped into view through the armhole her dress. I'm sure this illustrates some important adage, like don't mope about spilled milk because new opportunities will present themselves.

When I was in high school, I worked in an office for a summer job. I can't remember the details now, but I recall someone asked me to move a desk, and I moved it with an attractive young woman at the office. It was during the hot summer. The young woman had to bend over to pick up the desk, and as she did so her incredible boobs basically fell out of her shirt and into sight. I remember feeling exhilerated and frustrated at the same time, because I remember it was so sweet I was resentful that I had to maintain my cool and pretend that this wasn't one of the greatest events of my life to that point!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018