Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-12-2014, 08:47 PM

Well, I guess this would have to be about my kinks.

I guess my biggest one with a guy is giving handjobs. Not only is it safe from disease, it is not that messy with preparation, and can be done almost anywhere you are out of sight for more then a few minutes. My most recent encounter like this was a couple of weeks ago at a concert in the park. Cute grip for the band, he was on break while the second performer was on stage, into a stand of bushes I knew of about 200 yards away. Bit bigger around then I like, but was not a problem since he was in my hand, not my pussy.

With girls, it is unquestionably tribbing, in the missionary position or a variant thereof. I find it so incredibly arousing to grind myself against another girl, and have her do the same thing to me. Smooth skin against smooth skin, kissing as each of us has an orgasm. And like handjobs, all I need is a nice comfortable thigh to grind against, and a place to make out undisturbed for 15-45 minutes.

When I lived in a college town, I actually lost track of the number of girls I had done this to while either clubbing, or at the local lesbian bar. Probably somewhere between 20 and 30, several more then once. There was this little corner area in the back next to one of the circular booths that was a favorite place of mine. Take the girl I was interested in that evening back there, push her into the corner and grind away. Then after she had her fun swap so she could grind against me. I did far more girls completely clothed in clubs and alleys then I ever did naked in private.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:49 AM

My wife Beth loves to put her toy against her clit, while she watches me oil up and jerk myself off until I come.

Thing is, Beth knows I am very visual and she verbally creates these scenes for me. She knows that two scenes bring me to completion:

1 - She tells me about the night she first gave a handjob to Peter, my best friend in college. I knew that Peter had always been fascinated by Beth's 34C tits. While I was out of the country, Beth spent the night at Peter's dorm room. Beth describes that night: how they started kissing, how Peter sucked and licked Beth's nipples while she jerked him off until he came.

2 - Beth also knows I am sexually attracted to Mary, HER best friend in college. She describes how the three of us might have dinner together and end up making out. She describes how she would ride me while I eat out Mary's pussy.

Oddly, Mary had the hots for Peter while we were all in college. It all seems very ******uous now.
Old 08-13-2014, 08:47 PM

Thanked 4,804 Times in 153 Posts

My wife likes to have her ass fingered while I'm licking her pussy. She doesn't want me to finger her ass from the start but once she's into it she likes her ass fingered. Sometimes the thumb is enough to get her off but there have been times where I've had 4 fingers in her ass while licking her pussy and she bucks like a bronco when she cums.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:59 PM

Thanked 16,182 Times in 1,122 Posts

For the past 6 months or so, my wife loves it when I try to look down a woman's shirt when she (my wife) can see me trying to look.

We started a new thing where I tell my wife things about my only female coworker while we are having sex.

My wife also likes it when she wears long skirts, but I pretend to get my hand caught in it, causing her to flash some of her underwear to people who are walking by.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:02 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

Thank you for all the contributions.
We'll have a look through our pics and see if there are any more of my wife's kinks on film.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 03:20 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts

I believe many of us here have wives so kinky we don't even realize it. More of you fairly new to these games need to talk your wives into dressing more reveiling and either you or her "accidentally" exposing her tits , pussy, or ass. Preferrably all parts but not at the same time.
You won't believe how easy these "accidents" can happen in public and how exciting you both will be. Not to mention the thrills others will get.
As a simple example look at our avatar. So easy to let that tiny top unhook or slip off a boob right there on that busy street.
Keep in mind, doing this so they know you did it may cause negative effects. People love it when a woman shows skin "accidentally." Some actually get upset if the woman flashes on purpose. So it takes practice to get a tit or ass to be exposed at the right times. Our first games started from an "accident" nearly 60 years ago.
Once your wives experience the thrill of being seen and the embarrasement is gone, they will want to play more games.
If not get another GF or wife!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2014, 04:11 PM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

I only learned late last year, after 10 years of being with her that she liked to have her hair pulled hard during any time of foreplay or sex. Love it.
Old 08-17-2014, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,004 Times in 46 Posts

Mrs M discovered around 2 yrs ago that she loves watching guys wank...I found this out about 6 months ago
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to howard moon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2014, 10:37 PM

Thanked 10,589 Times in 522 Posts
Default Mine is her's, her's is mine.

Most of my wife's kinks are things I introduced her to. The sex in front of our bedroom window, or fooling around by the campfire when we are camping. While she is turned on by these things I am not sure she would have come up with them on her own.

Some kinks she can claim as her own include fantasy/dirty talk when we are making love. She also discovered she likes some light spanking. One night many years ago we were fooling around when I gave her a light swat on the ass. She responded by saying something along the lines of "oh, I've been bad girl you should spank me" so I positioned her over my knee and proceeded to warm her bottom. It made her hot and ever since she will ask for a spanking when she is in the mood.
Old 08-18-2014, 02:26 PM

My wife gets off on having her ass slapped when I'm taking her from behind. It's not all the time but once on a while she asks for that when she's getting close.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023
JSpa 004c

2m:52s