photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-18-2024, 06:27 PM

Default Window voyeurs

We once stayed in a hostel with small rooms in barracks in the jungle. There was a porch all around the barracks, every room had a door and a window facing the porch. The porch connected the rooms to the shared open bathroom on one side and to the path leading to the other barracks on the other side. So whereever you wanted to go you had to walk past all the other rooms and their Windows.
The windows had no curtains, just blinds, but when they were closed the tiny room was really dark and felt even smaller. So almost everyone left them open.

In the evening I went to the bathroom, when I returned I saw my naked wife through the window sorting her clothes with the light on. I paused to admire the view when one of the other guests (male) came along. He noticed me looking inside the window and had a look himself. He also stopped and stared at my naked wife, smiled at me and continued his way to the bathroom.

I got into our room and also undressed, helping my wife sort our clothes and stuff. He returned from the bathroom and of course looked through our window. At the time my wife was bent over so he must have gotten a nice look at her booty.

My wife wrapped in a towel and went to the bathroom, I stayed in our room but because it was so hot I didn't put on any clothes.
A girl walked past our room, casually looked inside and saw me lying on the bed naked. I noticed her in the corner of my eye.
A few seconds later she returned to take a closer look, I acted like I didn't notice her. I loved the feeling of her looking at my naked body.
When my wife returned she layed down on the bed and scrolled through her phone.

I said I wanted to explore the hostel a bit, put my boxershorts on and walked outside.
As I was walking along the porch I looked inside the windows.
I saw two young chicks lying on the bed chatting with just t-shirts and strings on.
Then I saw the girl undressing facing away from the window. She was standing there in her panties and a shirt on. The shirt came off, she didn't wear a bra but I could only see her from behind. Then her panties came off revealing a nice firm ass with intense tanlines. She put some shorts on and turned around still topless. I pretended to be just walking past her window but of course still looked inside. She revealed really nice big tits with big nipples and just like her butt with intense tanlines. She was quite embarressed when she noticed me and turned around again.
I returned too her window a few minutes after. The blinds were still open but the lights were now off, she was on her phone lying prone, still topless and I got a nice view of her sideboobs illuminated by her phone.

When I returned to our room my wife was still on her phone but now fully naked because "it's just too hot". But she turned off the lights.

Slightly off-topic but the evening continued:
I also undressed and lied next to her in bed. I started to caress her naked body. She liked it and gave me a look that cleary said "I want you to fuck me right now"
I spread her legs and wanted to go down on her, but she said "we gotta close the blinds first" I just ignored her and started licking her pussy. It was dark in our room but still some light was shining in from the porch. If you just walked by you would not notice anything but if you really looked inside it would have been obvious.
After a few minutes she came, trying her best to keep her volume down as the walls were really thin.
I sat on the bed and looked out of the window and asked her to suck my dick while kneeling between my legs which she did. After a few minutes she wanted me to stand up. So I was standing right next to the window getting my dick sucked. A girl walked passed but she didn't look inside, it was super exciting.
My wife wanted me to fuck her doggy and so we were both facing away from the window. After a while I came in her pussy. When I pulled out and turned around I noticed someone at the corner of the window who quickly left. We had a voyeur.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2024, 11:08 PM

Thanked 5,787 Times in 315 Posts

This was what Annie would do for me, especially if she didn`t want sex. I have stories...
The Following User Says Thank You to bone4annie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 03:45 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Co-Ed Shower

I would imagine that this qualifies for this string. We were at the Sturgis Rally at a campground with Co-Ed Showers. Everyone in our camping group was going to a show that evening. The ladies needed to get ready starting with a shower. Our 4 campsite couples all walked into the Co-Ed Showers and started undressing. All the ladies were very nice looking, and all 4 of us guys got a great look before the ladies disappeared into the shower. Gals and guys all completed their showers pretty much at the same time. We threw back the curtains and stepped out to dry off. Again, the guys enjoyed all the views. Then all of us went into the area with mirrors at the sinks to complete our get-ready. We all remained nude throughout the entire process. As a last step, we all put on our clothes and walked back to the campsite with every person knowing each other a lot better. Oh, what a night!!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2024, 11:05 AM

Default Neighbors tits

When I was younger I needed a place to rent so a buddy says the house where he lives has a opening. It’s a l shaped ranch one half each apartment so I move in my buddy a 50s over weight married to a smoking hot thirty year old. One day talking with my wife about her she mentions her big pink nipples I say how do you know about her nipples? She says oh woman know this stuff. One day I look out the bathroom window and only 20 feet away is their bathroom the window and shade up about 6inches and my buddies wife is in there getting ready to shower and then I see those big pink nipples so I turned off my bathroom lights and stand there jacking off when my wife comes in and says oh I see you found out how Megan opens the window when she showers. Over the next two years that I lived there I had many good jack off sessions watching Megan in the bathroom. My wife sucked my dick many time’s talking about how hot Megan was.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, window

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s