photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-25-2009, 07:47 PM

Default The Humiliation and Intimacy of Sarah and Jamie

Info: This story is full of ENF and Erotic moments and themes, it may be a little slow in the beginning, but I advise you stick with the story..it's worth it.

Sarah raced out of bed as she realized it was 10 minutes passed 8, she had to hurry or she’d be late for her first period class. She quickly disrobed, showered, and then as she was about to put on her clothing, she remembered the powder her friend had given her the previous week. It was supposedly a fabric softener that made the clothing more comfortable, and made it more durable. She figured “Ah what the hell”, and applied the solution to her bra, panties, socks, shirt, jeans, and even her shoes. She failed to recognize that the solution was not to be applied to cotton, leather, and swimwear. Interestingly enough she had all cotton clothing on along with leather shoes.

Sarah was very picky about how she wanted to look, and stood there naked in front of the mirror (for way too long considering she had class in 20 minutes) doing her make up. She applied a thin layer of black eyeliner along her beautiful green eyes, and then used the blow-dryer on her silky black shoulder length hair. She clipped on her C-cup bra, put on her panties, jeans, and a red sweater, then made her way to school.

She parked her car, and made her way to the Chemistry lab to begin the day. As she got out most of the men in the vicinity gawked at her beautiful body. Sarah’s simple beauty enchanted everyone around her, and surprisingly she did not like it in the least bit. She blushed as she felt all the eyes on her, and heard the whistles of obnoxious guys. Despite her beauty she was completely insecure about her body, and hated to be looked at.

The first half of the day was that of any normal previous day, and nothing interesting occurred. She made her way to lunch after her 4th period class, and met up with her “friend” Jamie in the hallway. “Hey Sarah, how are you”, Jamie asked enthusiastically. Jamie was the complete opposite of Sarah, she was always happy and perky, and was always beat Sarah at EVERYTHING. Sarah envied Jamie for her grades and optimistic view on everything. The only thing Sarah truly had over Jamie was looks. Because of this, Jamie envied Sarah while Sarah envied Jamie, and they had a constant competition going. They both secretly hated each other, but pretended to be each other’s friend, to not seem jealous of one another.

Sarah replied “Hey Jamie I’m fine today, by the way thanks for giving me the fabric softener, it was very generous of you.” She then handed it back to Jamie.

“Oh, you’re welcome.” “It really does work by the way”, she laughed.
Jamie really did give this gift to Sarah without the intention of pranking her in anyway. It was simply another gesture to generate a false friendship between the two. Jamie would never have guessed the events to come.

After lunch they parted ways, and Sarah made her way to her Forensics class while Jamie went to the locker room to get prepared for her swimming team meet.

Sarah made her way to room 134 on the other side of campus. When she arrived she received her grade for last week’s test. “A fucking C...” she muttered with disappointment. She remembered Jamie telling her how easy the test was, and sighed. She sat at the table in the back of the college room, and began to day dream as she lost her focus on the day’s lesson. She dreamed of various fantasies; until she realized the thread on the sleeve of her shirt seem to shrink. At first she noticed it then looked away, but as she saw it continuously make its way up her arm, she stared in shock. She grabbed at it and it ripped, now revealing her elbow to shoulder. She realized that the fabric was decomposing as an alarming rate. Her hand quickly shot up. “Yes Sarah?” You know the answer regarding the chemical composition?” “Er, no”, she replied embarrassed.” “I need to go to the bathroom.” The class laughed as the professor nodded in approval, and she made her way to the door. By this time both sleeves on her shirt were completely disintegrated and luckily none of the class seemed to take notice.

Sarah walked quickly down the hall way, and realized there was no restroom on her side of campus, and she needed to walk down near the lunchroom. She cursed to herself, and proceeded walking quickly. Now the shirt began to reveal holes on the back and front, and you could see parts of her smooth white skinned chest and back. By the time she made her way out of the building, her shirt disintegrated and she was left in her bra. “Oh my God, Oh my God” she sobbed. She began to panic and hid behind a car in the lot, away from the eyes of people. It would have been more logical for her to keep going, but fear got the best of her, and now she was in trouble.

"What the hell is causing this”, she said aloud to herself as she looked at her shoes disintegrate off, and then her socks. Then she had her epiphany. She remembered the powder she had put on her clothes, the “fabric softener” from…JAMIE. “T-that b*tch...” she sobbed even louder to her self. “She’s doing this to me on purpose...” She sat behind the car for about 15 minutes crying softly, pondering on why Jamie would do such a thing to her. Her socks were gone by this time, and her jeans had disintegrated up to her knees, moving slowly like an advancing enemy.

“I-I need to get to my car, NOW.” As she was about to move, she heard the doors from the building slam open, and at least a hundred kids made there way out of the building. Class was over. She had missed half of the class, without a doubt leaving the professor flabbergasted, and now she had to wait until everyone cleared out to even make her way to her car and leave campus (the bathroom was out of the question by now). Some kids made there way to another class, or to their cars. She waited for the people to clear out, and as she was about to make her way out from behind the car, she heard 3 sets of footsteps making there way towards the car she was hiding behind!

And by this time, she was left in nothing but her bra and panties, as some stray pieces of fabric from her jeans slid off her bare thighs and fell on the ground. She heard the click of the car unlocking, three of the four doors opened, and she heard the car start. She curled up into a ball and stayed low on the ground, the engine revved and the car pulled out, taking off. She sighed with relief that she wasn’t seen, and quickly darted behind the car next to her. As she did this, she heard the car she was previously behind come to a halt in the parking lot; whoever was driving it had stopped. Sarah heard the clicks of the doors opening, and heard 3 guys laughing saying “Yo man did you see that?” “Yea, oh my god dude, that was a fuckin’ chick in her underwear.” They laughed as they made there way to the car she was behind. She had been spotted.

Her head spun and she felt faint. Her only options now were to run away in the woods in front of her to god knows where, or be seen by three complete strangers . She made her move. She quickly jumped up and raced out into the woods, and heard gasps and shouts of cruel words and laughter behind her. Luckily the guys weren’t interested in following her into the woods, and didn’t see her face. She ran ahead beat red in the face. She had to jump over logs and bushes, and dodged trees as she ran.

When she finally came to a halt she felt the cold frigid air head to toe, her entire body was bare. She covered up her beasts and vagina, and sat down on the nearest tree stump with a loss for words. The thought that she was nude in the woods with no where to go did not process through her mind easily and she sat in shock with her naked ass pressed on the rough tree stump for a good hour. The sound of cars echoed through the vacant wood she was in, and through the trees she saw headlights, the road. It was getting dark at this time, so she made her way through the woods carefully. The rush from the cold air on her naked body made her feel so exhilarated and she just wanted to frolic around to savor the feeling.

But each time this happened she remembered the fact that she was naked and defenseless in the outside world, and humiliation swept through her. She had to go out onto the road, and follow it back to the lot where her car was parked. Sarah made her way out onto the road, and she crouched behind a tree each time she heard a car coming. Her bare feet slapped against the pavement as she jogged down the street, ass and breasts jiggling.

-------------------------------------------Part 2 Jamie’s story------------------------------------------------------

This is Jamie’s side to the story from the time the two girls left lunch earlier in the day.
Jamie parted with Sarah, and she made her way to her swim team meet to practice for the big race the next day. Jamie cringed to herself as she thought about how sl*tty Sarah was. How come all the guys liked Sarah and not her? It wasn’t fair..That wh*r*.

She entered the locker room early, and disrobed to put on her swimsuit. Before she put on the swimsuit, she recalled that powder she had given to Sarah. She figured it’d make the swim suit more comfortable, and put it on the suit inside and out. As she applied the powder, she heard the bathroom door open and the rest of the girls made there way in. They all saw her standing there naked, and she blushed quickly finishing up and putting on the swim suit, a few girls snickered as they observed her embarrassment. She wished she had a body like Sarah, THEN she wouldn’t be embarrassed to be seen. In reality however, Jamie was still a very good looking girl. She had a fit body from swimming, and had a defined ass.

The practice was like any other, they all did different stroking exercises and dives. With 2 minutes to go until the bell rang and practice was over, it was Jamie’s turn to high dive. She put on her goggles as always, climbed the ladder, and stretched her body out ready to jump. She jumped doing a double back flip, and landed smoothly in the cool water. She swam to the edge and as she was about to get out of the pool she realized something felt oddly different about her body. “I’M NAKED”, her voice screamed in her head. She felt the cool water around her naked body and ducked down in the water so only her head could be seen. The bell rang and all the girls made there way to the locker room, except for one of them. “Hey, uh, Jamie”, the bell rang. “It’s time to go.”
“Oh uh, I’ll be there in a second!”, she replied with a shaky voice. The girl shrugged and made her way into the locker room, leaving naked Jamie alone in the pool. She quickly got up revealing her naked body from the waist up, and quickly swam around in the pool searching for her swim suit. She searched around for a while in awe, and could not find it ANYWHERE. The only thing she could think of was that the power ruined it..But how? The vivid memory of Sarah handing it back to her popped in her head. “Sarah must have tampered with its properties!” Now the true panic waved through her, anger and embarrassment paralyzed her.

She had absolutely no where to go, if she went into the locker room they’d all see she was naked at the pool and her reputation as a swimmer would be ruined. She quickly got out of the pool blushing, and covered up her young smooth body with her hands. She made her way to the door to the locker room and put her ear up to it. She still heard some of the girls in there so she decided to wait them out, and go in once they cleared out. Half an hour passed before she heard the last two girls in the room leave chatting. She was freezing cold and shivering, the cold water dripping down her curves. She proceeded to open up the locker room door only to realize that it was locked! She tugged hard, her hand slipped, and she fell backward into the pool. Climbing out cursing to herself, she made her way to the back door leading out into the parking lot behind the building.

“Am I really going to go through with this..?”, she sighed. She pulled the door open, and poked her head out making sure not a soul was around before she emerged, the blast of cold air made her nipples perk up. She quickly spotted a group of kids from the neighboring building come out, and she quickly backed up slamming the door.

She lied down on the cold industrial tile floor waiting for the wave of students to pass. The cold of the tile on her naked backside sent her nipples skyrocketing, and also strangely she was turned on by it. The fact that she was naked and was at threat of the whole school seeing her naked both humiliated her and made her feel sexually excited. Her clitoris bulged out and her vagina dripped as she began feeling her naked curves up and down. Her hands stroked her fit smooth thighs, and her index and middle fingers explored her vagina. She moaned elegantly to herself as she felt her nude body up and down. She had never felt more alive than she had in that time. She did not stop until her body grew tired, and after that she lied on the floor relaxed.

“Maybe this isn’t so bad...” she thought to herself. Slowly as she layed there disgust crept over her. “Did I really just..?” she asked herself. “I-I need to leave.” She got up, and went through the same process of poking open the door and peaking her head out. This time the coast was clear and she emerged into the air. Running crouched over covering both breasts and pussy, she ran up into the woods near the building. She had not driven to school that day because she had carpooled with a friend, so she was really in trouble now. She noted it was dark out and disgusted at all the time she had wasted in the swimming area. Jamie then spotted Sarah’s car about 2 parking spaces down, making her remember that this was all Sarah’s fault in the first place. “I’ll make sure she knows what I’m going through right now..”, she thought not knowing that she already had. She made her way to Sarah’s car, picked up a stone and began to scratch up the hood, as she was about to bust open a window she was hit from the side by the dead weight of another person. She shrieked as she fell to the ground and a naked woman toppled over her. Sarah’s breasts smothered Jamie’s face, and Jamie had her naked thighs rapped around Sarah’s naked butt. They both layed there for a few seconds disorientated, and once they felt the body of the other was naked they freaked out.

Both girls pushed each other away, jumped up, covered their bodies with their hands, and looked at each other almost simultaneously. Sarah realized the women she had run into was Jamie, Jamie realized the women who had knocked her over was Sarah, and they both realized the other was completely naked. They stared at each other in shock.

-----------------------Part 3 Humiliations and Intimacy--------------------------

Sarah uncovered her breasts to point at Jamie “You…” “You did this to me you b*tch!”
Jamie shouted back in rage “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU’RE THE ONE WHO DID THIS TO ME!” she uncovered her body to make her point.

Sarah screamed “You liar!!! You just always want to feel superior to me, so you gave me some clothe eating powder!!”

Jamie countered shouting “No!! I gave you that as a gift and you tampered with it and gave it back to me!!”
The two naked women screaming at each other in the parking lot gave on quite a show from the students all over campus. Windows opened as hundreds of student’s heads peered out laughing and gasping at the view.
The two naked girls slowly move looked at all the people laughing at them and screamed. Sarah ran to her car, only to remember that she was naked and didn’t have her keys in the first place, she didn’t take notice of the long scratches on her hood. Jamie had already ran off into the woods, and Sarah followed her screaming “Wait!!”
Once they were out of site from the eyes of the people, they both sighed and fell to the ground not speaking to one another, each crying softly to herself. By the time one of them spoke, the sun had set and the evening had come.

“I-I guess neither of us is to blame...” Jamie broke the silence.
"Yeah...I’m sorry for blaming you"Sarah replied in a shaking voice.

The two got up and hugged, not caring that they were in a state of nudity. Both of their round breasts smothered up against the other, and Sarah put her head on Jamie’s bare shoulder rubbing her smooth back gently.

“Quite a situation we’re in now, huh? Jamie half laughed and half cried.

“What should we do?” Sarah asked.

“Well, I guess we can try to make it to my house, I live 20 minutes away by car, so it’ll take us at least a few hours.”

Sarah sighed. “All right, we better get moving…”

The girls walked up through the woods, onto the road that was ahead. Through the darkness the girls ran through the winding roads, crouching when necessary to avoid detection. The soft light from the moon glowed over each other’s bodies, and they both admired the beauty of one another; Jamie’s small proportionate breasts, her elegant defined body, and Sarah’s beautiful feminine curves. They took a rest on the side of the road behind a tree, huddling up together for warmth.
Sarah sat on her side, head rested on her hand. She had her arm and thigh over Jamie’s, keeping her as close to her body as possible. The two became one under the glowing moon.

--------------------Part 4 Conclusion----------

Sarah woke up to the bright sunlight shining in her eyes, she groaned and squinted. It took her a while to realize what was happening. She heard birds chirping, and cars passing by on the road right beside her, and she would be revealed if she made the slightest movement from behind the tree. She felt the grass pressing up against her naked backside, and she felt the body of another female pressed against her. The events of the previous day rolled through her mind like a movie clip, and she quickly woke up Jamie. “Good morning..Jamie said playfully in her usual enthusiastic voice, she seemed not to care anymore. “You’re unusually happy for a naked women stranded in the woods on the side of a road”, Sarah hissed back.

Jamie sat up and got closer to Sarah, putting her right arm around her back, and the left on her upper left thigh.

“Sarah..”, Jamie began. “You know we both enjoy this..”

They both looked into each other’s eyes and kissed gracefully.

Soon they got up and dusted the dirt and grass off their nude forms, both breasts jiggling in the process. “Alright”, Jamie said. “This is Aaron street so..” She cocked her head to the side in thought. “We’re about 10 minutes away.” They peaked out from the tree, and when the coast was clear they advanced into the road and began the end of their “journey.” It was hard for them to last even 10 seconds and not touch each other in any intimate way. They were completely in love with each other sensually, and didn’t want their time together to ever end. Both of their clits were bulging and wet, nipples hard and perky.

The two made their way onto Jamie’s street, but it wasn’t quite over yet. The two stopped in their tracks as they heard the beeping sirens of the police car that had snuck up on them from the rear. The voice from the megaphone pierced their tranquility.

“Both of you, over here and put your hands on the hood.” Jamie and Sarah were completely humiliated. They made there way to the car and rest their naked bodies from the waist up onto the metallic hood of the police cruiser. Two very masculine state sheriffs emerged from the car. “Well, looks like we have two little streakers trying to disturb this town”, the taller one mocked. The other cop laughed as he handcuffed them both. “Get in the car you little juveniles”. As they both made their way handcuffed to the car red faced and in tears, the trooper said “Wait a minute, come here for a second.”

He uncuffed the two, and then used one handcuff on each of their wrists, cuffing them together. “How about this girls.. You do some things for us, and we’ll let you go.”
Sarah looked infuriated and was about to tell them off, but Jamie stopped her saying “W-what do you want…?”

Both troopers looked at each other grinning.

THE END.

Last edited by illogical; 10-25-2009 at 08:00 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to illogical For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf erotica nude lesbian

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s