photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-16-2009, 09:44 PM

Default lawn service

It was nice enough out that I decided to do some work in the back garden . The neighborhood was buzzing with all the lawn equipment everyone was using. I dug and moved plants around for a while, long after most of the lawn service people had gone for the day. I thought I was alone in the back , where no-one could see me,so I slipped my sweatshirt off to cool off in my chair in the shade for a while .I closed my eyes and took a long sip of my water. As I relaxed I could feel a shadow come over me-the new lawn service guy from next door was watching me from a few feet away. As I opened my eyes and looked up he commented that he had been watching me work and thought I could use a hand to finish up. I was embarrassed to get up since I only had a bra on, but I figured it was the same as a bathing suit, so I mentioned a few plants that could be weeded. He headed over to the area behind the shed I pointed to, motioning for me to follow. He reached into the garden with his foot, pushing aside the pile of mulch I had left there until later.He knelt down and started to pull the tangled mess of weeds. I could see the muscles in his tanned arms moving as he worked, his back tensing as he reached and pulled. I forgot about my outfit and knelt down to help. After a few minutes work I had to reach across him for the spade to get at a tough plant. My breast brushed against his arm as I stretched, causing me to quickly look at him to see his reaction. He smiled slightly and looked away, and said he was hoping something like that might happen. He reached over and slid the straps of my bra down, rubbing my nipples as they fell out. I couldn't believe the feeling , right down to my crotch which quickly started to feel as wet as my shirt was earlier. He slowly rubbed and pinched them as I slid my hand over the bulge in his jeans. I moved closer into the shade with him right behind me, so close I could feel the hardness of his dick when I stopped and he walked into me.I let the sensation sink in as he pressed against my butt, feeling him get harder as we stood so close. He reached his hands around and undid the front of my pants, slipping his hands down and around my ass, back to the front again and between my legs to my wet pussy. His finger slid around , rubbing my clit as I moved against his dick near my ass.I could feel his finger inside , moving in rhythm with my ass against his dick, going faster as got wetter from my pussy juice. I turned around to face him after a few minutes, spreading my legs so he could see how wet I was. His dick was right near my hole, waiting for me to slide down on it. I couldn't believe how big he was. He slid right in and started to move, slowly at first, then faster when he could see how hot it was making me. His finger was on my clit, rubbing while he pumped away. I could feel myself getting close to coming but waited until I could feel his movements go faster just before he came. I came as he shot his hot juice inside me, feeling his finger still rubbing my clit until I couldn't take any more.As he stood up to leave I asked for the name of the lawn company he worked or so we could switch ours
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to auggie254 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2009, 11:44 PM

Thanked 9,550 Times in 900 Posts

* Post removed for the following reason :-

The story was originally posted as the author intended. If it required reformatting then I'm sure Auggie is more than capable of doing it.

Last edited by bluebaron; 07-21-2009 at 01:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2009, 03:04 PM

Thanked 9,550 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjanda_2000 View Post
* Post removed for the following reason :-

The story was originally posted as the author intended. If it required reformatting then I'm sure Auggie is more than capable of doing it.
- Thanks for offering the explanation, bluebaron. You certainly aren't required to do that.

It didn't occur to me that Auggie was more than capable of formatting. I figured this was his best effort at presenting his work to the public in accordance with Forum Rule #11 ( All posts must be written in English. ), I thought I would add the paragraph returns, punctuation, and spelling changes required by that language, to help him comply with that rule.

I prefaced my edit with clear notation explaining my purpose. To me, it was the same thing as when I post caps for someone who is unable or unwilling to do so themselves. Nothing more than an effort to improve the reading/viewing experience for all. I did refer him to you when he sent me a foul-mouthed PM.

Either way, there is no problem with me repeating or accepting. I acknowledge that it is not auggie or me, but the mods that ultimately decide the quality of the reading/viewing experience here. I respect all mods for what they do, and I realize this is your best effort at providing a quality experience.

Thanks again for the explanation.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:08 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Send a message via MSN to bluebaron

I will always try to offer explanations for edits or removals where I can.

The posts were brought to my attention by another forum member, I could see it turning into a thread of flaming so thought it best to do my best to solve the issue.

Thanks for your reply, and thanks for being an active member.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s