uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2017, 03:31 PM

Default Linda

“Phil?” said a familiar voice in the hotel bar. I looked up and it was Linda, I hadn’t seen her since her husband Paul’s funeral nearly 2 years before but as a kid I’d seen her regularly. Her and Paul were friends of my parents, they had a son my age and a daughter Claire a few years younger, and I used to go to their house regularly after school. Claire was attractive enough, but something about seeing her every week since we were small meant we never saw each other in a sexual way. My parents initially taught me to refer to ‘auntie’ Linda and ‘uncle’ Paul but she became Linda almost straight away. She was less than 20 years older than me and we were always at ease with each other, she sympathised with me when I got into sc****s, helped my teenage insecurities by making it clear she thought I was a likeable and good looking young man and we genuinely enjoyed each other’s company. Never flirtatious or teasing, just genuinely friendly.

She was in London for shopping and by coincidence in the same hotel my firm always booked me into. Although I’d always liked her I hadn’t realised before how attractive she was, undeniably middle aged but in a good way, classy and poised. Her hair was short and curled forward under her ears, mainly blond with some greyish streaks that looked intentional, her petite figure still trim from the weekly tennis. I bought her a drink and we talked. Her son John was now in Vancouver, Claire was sharing a place with some friends and Linda clearly missed them. She invited me to her new flat for dinner the following week and as we went our separate ways she gave me a hug, she had always hugged but this was a bit closer and longer lasting than she used to, as if she had gone too long without anyone to hold or to hold her. I nervously leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, she smiled and kissed me back, on the cheek but more than just a peck. See you next week, I said, she grinned like a fellow conspirator.
As I arrived at her flat Linda greeted me dressed in a clearly expensive figure hugging blue dress, then got me a drink and went into the kitchen, appearing shortly after with a smoked salmon starter. I’d been a bit worried we’d run out of things to talk about during the meal but Linda did most of the talking, I think she hadn’t had anyone to really talk to for a while. She explained the posh dress as being for a charity event that afternoon, but hinted at being lonely since Paul died. After the meal, we decided to watch a Bond film on TV, and Linda went to change into something more comfortable. “Phil, can you give me a hand with this zip” came the call from the bedroom, I went through and started to unzip the dress from the top, I wasn’t sure how far to unzip it but went slowly waiting for her to say, “that’ll do”, but she let me take the zip all the way down, exposing her back and some exotic looking panties, then thanked me and wriggled the dress off her shoulders, leaving her in her underwear. Not wanting to push my luck I went back to the dining room, relishing the glimpse I’d had of Linda’s figure.

“Something more comfortable” turned out to be a dressing gown, she got us each a glass of wine and we sat on the familiar old leather sofa from the old house she had shared with Paul. We were both thinking of the times we’d sat on the same sofa years before, laughing and chatting with Claire, John and Paul, two now moved away, the other now dead. At one point Linda looked almost tearful but regained her composure, then moved closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. I put an arm round her and tried another brief kiss, “you can kiss me properly you know” she said. So I did. I wasn’t sure if all this was a sexual come on, or whether she just needed to be kissed and cuddled and trusted me not to make an unwanted advance. I swung myself sideways on the sofa so I was reclining slightly, Linda moved almost on top of me and she rested her head on my chest, I ran my fingers through her hair and she kissed me, I slid my hand down the soft silk of her dressing gown and lightly over her curves, she kissed me harder, I felt an erection start to push against her thigh and a bit of tongue slipped into my mouth. I thought we might stay there all night just enjoying the warmth of each other’s bodies, but after a few minutes she took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom.

Linda removed her dressing gown, giving me a proper look at the lingerie which I was now convinced had been selected for my benefit. “Do I look good for my age?”. “You look good full stop” I replied, and meant it. She visibly relaxed, unclipped and removed her bra, then slid her panties off, and strolled unselfconsciously over to the full-length mirror and studied herself. Her breasts were a bit larger than I’d expected, round with small erect nipples. The triangle of hair was wispy blonde, her ass round but firm. No sign of cellulite let alone the crease above the hips many middle aged women get. “Your turn”. I undressed slowly, putting my socks into my shoes and folding my shirt and trousers neatly over the back of a chair, this was no time to fumble like first timers. Then stood in front of her totally nude. Linda looked at me, herself clearly aroused, no more pretence that we were just two lonely people wanting the comfort of each other’s bodies, now it was also definitely sex. Linda picked up her bra and panties, wandered over to a chest of drawers and unhurriedly put the underwear away, then walked back towards the bed, clearly relishing the experience of walking around naked in front of me. She lay down and tapped the mattress in invitation, I lay next to her, Linda wrapped herself round me and we kissed and held each other. Then enjoyed exploring each other’s increasingly damp bodies, until finally she pulled me onto her, spread her legs and arched her back and I got inside her. I went slowly at first, she obviously wanted affection., we both did. But then the pace increased rapidly, her fingers digging into my butt and pulling me in with repeated gasps. I think we were both discovering afresh how very much better sex is than masturbation. It felt like I was going to finish first, but she was close to it, I hung on a few more seconds and then we both came simultaneously. Very quickly we were ready to go again and it was just as good.

The next morning, I was woken by sounds from the kitchen and went in to find Linda boiling the kettle. She stood by the window looking thoughtfully at the two tea cups she once again needed. The morning sunlight silhouetting her nude body. “Why do you bother owning a dressing gown?” I asked. “You know, I can’t remember the last time I felt I could walk around naked, even in my own flat.” We drank our tea, then showered together, then almost reluctantly dressed. “Claire says she’s coming round next week, it would be nice if you could make it as well” said Linda. “I will” I promised, looking at the pictures on the mantelpiece. Claire on a beach looking even better than I remembered, John at his graduation. “There are a lot more pictures they’ve sent me still on that laptop, I haven’t got round to printing all the ones I want yet.” Linda explained.

We agreed to see each other more regularly. “Do you think you’ll be able to get in the mood again with a woman my age?” Linda asked, not entirely joking. “If I could find out what Claire looks like with her kit off that would probably help”, also not entirely joking. Linda laughed “you missed a lot of chances there in the old days, but there’s hope yet”, and her eyes flicked towards the laptop.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IsaacNewton For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p