Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2016, 08:35 AM

Thanked 1,190 Times in 50 Posts
Default The Weekend

I wrote this to my partner when we were first getting together and couldnt spend a lot of time together. Let me know what you think. I've got ten chapters so far in this story.

Chapter one.

It's a summers day, sunny and warm. We decide to go for a walk, we pack some sandwiches, a few bottles of water and a picnic blanket in a bag and jump in the car. You're wearing a loose fitting top a skirt, tights and a pair of slip ons. I'm wearing tight black jeans, a T-shirt and a pair of trainers.

While we're driving along we get stopped at some traffic lights. I lean over to you, put my hand on your cheek and turn your face to mine. I kiss you softly on your lips. You feel yourself starting to twitch as our tongues touch. As the lights change to green, your mind starts thinking about how it would feel to have me deep inside you.

You start caressing your breasts while I'm driving. My hands are itching to join yours. You take your bra off under your top and put it in your bag. I look over at you and all I can see are your hard nipples poking through your top. You glance down at my groin and see just how hard I am through my tight jeans, that's just at the thought of your naked chest. You reach across and give my bulge a squeeze. You can feel how big I am through my jeans. It feels like its going to rip them right open there and then.

When we finally get to the deserted car park, I turn the engine off and we sit there and hug for a few minutes. Both our minds are thinking of making love to each other. We kiss and agree we should go for the walk instead of just staying in the car and making out. We get out if the car, you laugh at me having to arrange my jeans to cover how hard I am. You then remember how pert your nipples are. You don't care as it is so quiet. We start walking along the path.

After about 10 meters you come close to me and put your hand in mine. My hands feel so warm to touch. You only want to feel them in one place at the moment, the place which has been twitching for the last hour in the car.

We walk, hand in hand for about thirty minutes, just chatting, laughing and joking with each other. Every so often, I look at you, you look at me and we share a passionate kiss. You still keep wondering what it's going to feel like to feel our tongues twist around each others.

We reach a clearing, we haven't seen anyone else. It's getting close to lunchtime and we're both getting peckish. I get the blanket out and lay it on the ground. You get the water out and we both take a drink.

We both lay down next to each other on the blanket. You put your head on my chest and hold you close. I know I go to sleep every night with this in my head.

You look down and see the bulge in the front of my jeans, you reach down and stroke it gently through the thin denim. You can feel how warm it is. You are so tempted just to undo my jeans and kiss my dick, gently flicking your tongue around my head. You refrain for now.

I put my hand on to your arse, I lift your skirt so I can feel it through your tights. Your arse feel so good. I keep feeling and squeezing it.

All of a sudden I move my hand away. You think I might have heard someone. The next thing, you hear a slap. You jump and feel the tingle from me hitting your left bum cheek. You yelp with surprise. I carry on squeezing until you feel my hand move away again. Slap, I hit your gorgeous arse again. You smile at me and give a little moan as you stare feel in to my eyes. I slap you a few more times. This really starts to make you wet. You can't wait to have my dick inside you.

As I start to put my hand down the back of your tights and inside your lacey black knickers, you undo my belt and gradually unbutton my jeans. You can see how hard I am through my black boxer shorts. You gradually pull them down and you finally get to see my hard cock.

You feel me move my hand further down your bum. You feel the back of tights and knickers getting pulled down as I start to move my fingers down between you bum cheeks.

We both move so I can get my hand right between your legs and your mouth gets closer to my dick.

As my hand moves between your thighs you can't wait for me to touch you. You feel yourself getting so wet. My fingers finally reach your pussy. Mmmm it's so wet. It's so easy for me to first put one finger inside you. It slides in so easy. You moan and close your eyes as it slides in and out. You feel my dick get even bigger while I'm playing with you. You now can't stop yourself from putting it in your mouth. You've wanted to do this for so long and now you finally get to suck it. It feels better than you ever thought. So warm and hard. You hear me moan as you flick your tongue round the end while it's in your mouth. You feel things starting to happen inside you, the tingle of an orgasm is starting.

I can feel how wet you are, I put a second finger inside you and then a third. You have to stop sucking for a few seconds to moan with pleasure. You then feel me starting to rub your clit. Gently at first and then a little harder. I whisper to you that I want you to cum right now. You can't stop yourself. To have me play with you while you got my hardness in your hand, you thought of this time and time again while making yourself cum. You cum there and then, moaning out loud as you do. As you cum you grab my dick tighter and tighter. You realise how much you want my dick in your wet pussy. Wow, you just screamed a little as you came. Mmmm you look up at me and see my face is almost ecstasy. You know what you want to do. You put my dick back in your mouth. I tell you that it's not going to take long for me to cum. You don't care, you want my cream and nothing is going to stop you. I carry on playing with you as you suck and lick my end. You hear me moan and realise I'm about to cum. You feel another orgasm welling up inside you too. Do you think we could actually get our timings right so quickly?

You carry on stroking my dick, you can feel how thick it is. I, all of a sudden say, oh my god, I'm about to cum. You put my dick as deep as you can in your mouth, you start to feel it throb. You feel me spurt in to your mouth. It feels amazing. As I'm cumming, you realise that your about to cum again. You feel me throb once more and you cum too. My fingers are still deep inside you and my thumb is still playing with your clit. We spend a few seconds both cumming at the same time. Geez that feels fantastic. Wow.

We both just came at the same time. We lie there for a few seconds trying to recover. As we hold each other we kiss and cuddle, gradually getting our clothes back to a respectable fashion.

We just lie there for another 10 minutes. We finally sit up and have a drink of water. We start to laugh giggle while we eat our sandwiches. We slowly pack up our bag ready for the walk back to the car.

Mmm that just felt so good.

The walk back to the car took longer as we walked slower, I had my hand on your bum all the way back and you put yours in my back pocket.

We both get back in the car smiling at each other. We get in, kiss each other as I start the engine, you grab the front of my jeans again and feel that I'm getting hard again already.

We start driving back. You realise we're not heading back to our home city. You turn to me and say "where are we going", I turn today and say with a twinkle in my eye "I'm taking you somewhere special tonight, my little surprise".
Old 07-17-2016, 08:44 AM

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As we drive along you wonder where I'm taking you. We're heading out in to the country towards the North York Moors. After about an hour I turn off on to a small track leading towards what looks like a farmhouse. It's a Friday afternoon and I finally tell you that it's a small holiday cottage and I've hired it just for us for the whole weekend. Your heart jumps at the thought of spending a whole weekend together.

As we pull up, your heart starts racing. What else have I got planned for us this weekend? You'll find out over the next 48 hours.

You jump out if the car to look at the views. You look at the cottage and notice the name, I come up behind you and put my arms round as you read the name out loud. It's called Sunset View. You start to smile from the inside as you begin to realise we're going to watch a sunset together.

When we get through the door, you go and have a look round as I make us a cuppa. There is a big fire at one end of the living area and a huge west facing picture window. A large rug is in front of the window. The cottage is on a hill and the picture window is not overlooked at all.

You find the bedroom and I join you a few minutes later with two cups of tea.

We lay on the bed and you wonder how I've sorted it all out. You love it though.

I make you lie on your front, your still fully clothed (apart from our shoes as we left them at the door). I start playing with your legs through your tights. Mmmm your legs feel amazing. I massage the back of your calves, stroking them up and down but never quite getting to the back of your knees. You feel my hands around your ankles and feel me move my hands up to the top of the back of your calves for what feels like the 20th time. This time I don't stop just beneath your knees. I let my grip go so I'm just gliding the ends of my fingers over covered legs, I carry on moving both my hands slowly over the back of legs and finally over the back of your knees. This sends shivers all over your body. I then move hands back down to bekow your knees. I move my head down and kiss the back of your knees, this makes you moan out loud. You can be as loud as you want as you know no one can hear us.

I gently push your legs apart slightly, just enough for my fingers, as I play with the back of your thighs. I end up stroking the whole of your legs, you turn around to look at me and you see how much I'm enjoying it. I'm making you relaxed and aroused at the same time. As I move to the top of your legs, I caress your bum. Mmmm it's so good feeling your arse twice in one day.

I gently pull down your tights, over your bum, you lift your hips so I can roll them down, as I pull them down I kiss you bum, as I take them down over your thighs my lips follow them kissing the back of your legs. I take them off slowly so I can kiss every bit of naked skin I can see. I hover around the back of your knees, paying particular attention to them with my lips. You feel my tongue softly lick the bit you like so much being touched. This drives you wild. Knowing I'm kissing and licking you there.

As I finish taking off your tights off I carry on kissing the back of your knees.

Mmmm I've got your legs naked in front of me, Geez my dick is so hard again. I turn you over while I take your skirt off. You also take your top off showing your fantastic breasts. You hadn't put your bra on after taking it off in the car before lunch.

I'm still fully clothed. You say it isn't fair so I say "do something about it then". You don't need asking twice. Mmmm, what do you take off first? You decide to take my T-shirt off first. I lift my arms up, you grab the bottom of my shirt and lift it up. You can't help yourself but put your face close to my chest. My T-shirt finally comes off and we hug. Oh my god does that feel good. Your erect nipples push in to my chest. We kiss and it feels like we're the only two people alive. You can feel my bulge pressing against you. You tell me to lie on my back on the king size bed. I lie there, you undo my belt, unbutton my jeans. You remember what you did earlier and you can't wait to have my cock in your mouth again. You take my jeans off. You look and see the massive bulge in my boxers. You kneel by the side of me and slowly pull my boxers down. You see how hard I am for you. You also notice now that I've shaved a little closer down there. Mmmm you really can't wait to feel it deep inside you but you know we've got all weekend so you don't have to rush.

I kick my boxers off. I'm laid there completely naked on the bed in front of you. I smile at you with that sparkle in my eyes.

I take your Lacey knickers off. Mmmm I do want to bury my face in your pussy but I know we've got 48 hours so we don't need to rush anything.

I get you to lay, face down on the bed. Again, I start caressing your ankles, gradually working my way up. I pause at your knees and your inner thighs. You can feel the warmth from my hard dick when it touches you. I straddle the top of your legs. I lay down so my chest is on your back. I kiss the back of your neck. I move slightly so I can put my dick between your legs. You can feel me between your cheeks, it pushes through to just touch your pussy. I play with your hair and caress your back. My fingers feel like magic against your skin. I give you goosebumps so many times. Between playing with your hair, kissing the back of your neck and playing with your back. You get so aroused just by me touching you. You are past twitching. You never knew you get so close to orgasm without anything touching your clit or pussy. I love touching you and making you feel like this. It feels like hours that I've been playing with you. You look up and see it's only been 15 minutes. Mmmm I love making you feel like this. We're both so turned on. I love being sensual. Imagine spending every Friday evening like this.

You are feeling so relaxed and so wet. I turn you over so your laid on your back. I make you just lay there while I start stroking your legs again, this time your front. I told you I want to touch you and kiss you everywhere. I start at your feet. I caress you calves, kiss your smooth skin. I move up taking it in turns to kiss both your left and right legs. I get you to open your legs showing me your pussy lips. I look at you and can see just a hint of pink between your lips. I kiss the inside of your thighs. My fingers occasionally touch your pussy while I'm playing with your legs. As I move further up you think I'm going to lick and play with your pussy and clit. I don't. I give it a quick lick. Mmmm god you taste good. I then move further up and caress your tummy and your breasts. I cup each of your tits and kiss your nipples. I gently bite each one of them in turn. I'm making sure I touch and kiss you everywhere. Your loving this. Loving that I'm so concentrated on making sure you're relaxed and turned on at the same time. You're now really wanting my hard cock inside you. You know it is going to happen but your not sure how soon. As I kiss and nibble your your nipples I gently open your legs. I move from your tits, kissing your belly. You realise where I'm going. I lift your knees and lay between your legs.

You feel my tongue finally part your pussy lips. It feels amazing. You feel my tongue push it's way inside you. You hear me moan. I love licking you. I love your taste. You, in turn, moan as I lick you. I spend ages exploring your pussy. I part your lips with my fingers so I can really get my tongue inside you. You feel my beard tickling your inner thighs and it feels amazing. I spend a few minutes licking you. It's like I've never licked a woman before but I know exactly how to excite you. I gently bite your lips sending pulses of pleasure through your body. I get you to such a state of excitement you just can't hold on anymore. You feel yourself cumming. You say how close you are. I stop to answer to say "I want you to come all over my face". I put my tongue back inside your pussy. It feels so good. You let go and cum. It feels like it's never going to end. You just carry on, the waves carry on happening. You can feel that I'm not stopping. I want you to carry on cumming. You just let it happen. Your not even counting. Each orgasm is running in to each other. You realise you're having orgasm after orgasm, one over the next. Mmmm I'm loving making you cum like that. Finally you start to stop cumming. I slow down licking you. You open your eyes and look at me. I move my head so I can talk to you. I ask you if you're ok, you realise you can hardly talk. You manage to get out the words "fuck me". Your amazed how much I've made you cum with just my tongue.

I move to lay beside you. Your head is in the clouds. You look at the clock, you realise I've been making you cum for half an hour. Your like..... Wait there? Where has the last half hour gone? You look at me, I smile. The penny drops in your head and you realise I've spent that long licking you, you've lost some time. That lost time was just me and you enjoying each other.

You are aware that my dick hasn't had much action during the last few hours. Although I let you know that it needs a little time to recover after this afternoon before we watch the sunset.
Old 07-17-2016, 10:46 AM

Default Chapter 3

Chapter 3

As we lay there naked. We hug, you snuggle in to me. You need a little bit of time to recover. I get up, you watch me walking round naked as I go to the kitchen with the mugs to make another cuppa. You lay there and think about what I've just done to you, the way I've made you feel. You smile contentedly to yourself as I walk back in. You watch me as I put the mugs down. I join you back under the duvet and we snuggle and chat.

We're so comfy we both let our eyes close. We fall asleep in each others arms.

An hour or so later, I open my eyes, look down at your head on my chest and smile. I move my head and kiss the top of yours. You stir, open your eyes and snuggle further in to my side.

I notice it's starting to get dark and realise it must be about seven o'clock. I don't want to move but know we'll have to eat at some point.

We both start to wake up properly. Mmmm it feels brilliant waking up next to you. To have you in my arms, for you to be the first I see when I open my eyes makes me feel amazing.

I turn and whisper to you to look on the bedside drawer, you do and find a negligee, you get it out and hold it up. It's sexy and slightly see through. You don't normally wear something like that but you put it on. It feels amazingly good against your skin. You look at me and see my reaction. I wolf whistle at you. My bulge is growing the more I look at you. I put on a baggy T-shirt and nothing else.

We start to move to the lounge area. I walk behind you looking at your sexy body and cute bum. I tap you arse gently as we take the few steps to the large corner sofa. I flick the lights on as we walk.

You can clearly see how hard I am. The T-shirt doesn't really cover my hard dick. You lay down on the sofa. I start caressing you through the thin material. It does take long for me to lift it up so I can feel your soft skin. We kiss passionately. You feel my tongue gently push on your lips. You open your mouth. You feel my tongue touch yours. Mmmm that feels so so good. You reach down and grab my hard cock. You really can't wait for it to be so deep in your pussy. You feel yourself twitch as you feel me get harder as you stroke it up and down.

You lay down on your back. I lay next to you. I play with the inside of your thighs. You turn to me and start nibbling my ears, you see and feel the goosebumps your giving me. You then whisper to me "make love to me right now, I want to feel you inside me".

I don't need asking twice. You open your legs, I position myself above you. You feel my head on your pussy lips. You moan in anticipation. You hear my breathing change with excitement. You feel yourself getting wetter with every micro second that passes. I look at you, look deep into your eyes. I gently start to put myself inside you. You feel your lips start to be opened by my head. You yelp a little. You feel me start to slide inside you. I slide slowly in, deeper and deeper. You hear me moan as you take all of me. You feel my warmth inside you, you feel your lips stretched round the base of my dick. I feel your warmth all the way round me. It feels like heaven.

We just lay in that position for minute. You know I haven't had any sex for months, never mind making love. It feels fantastic to have all of me inside you. We kiss, it feels so exciting, almost like the first time we ever kissed. The feelings are so much more intense now we know each other better. I start kissing and nibbling your neck, I move towards your ears. You feel me move my shaft slowly in and out. You instantly get wetter. You've been dreaming about this and it's finally happening. You feel an orgasm starting already. It feels like it's going to be a good one. You hear me moan as I push myself slowly all the way back in to you. I start nibbling your ear. You feel the tingle go all the way down your back. It somehow feels like your ears are connected to your pussy. As I lick and nibble your ears I carry on sliding in and out. You start to feel yourself cumming. You whisper to me "oh my god, I'm gonna cum". I say "mmmm I want you to".

The next minute or so you feel like nothing else. You can't remember an orgasm like it. While your cumming I carry on nibbling your neck and ear. You feel me push myself what feels like even deeper inside you. I'm getting harder and harder as your cumming with my dick so deep in your pussy. I throb my dick inside you, you feel it move. This just heightens your orgasm. Making love like this in such a slow and sensual way feels amazing. Your body is shuddering from longest orgasm you can remember. I'm now the hardest I can remember. I'm all the way inside you. You feel like screaming, you realise you can. You should "fuck" at the top of your voice as your orgasm subsides.

Wow. That was amazing. I realise how much I love making you cum.
Old 07-17-2016, 10:50 AM

Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4

As you recover, I slowly slide out almost making you cum again. You feel an emptiness where I've been. You want it in side you again.

I lay on my back, you see how wet my dick is with your juice, you can't help yourself, you open my legs, kneel in between them and put your lips round it. I moan loudly as you put as much as you can in your mouth, fuck, that turns me on.

As you suck me, you can taste the mix of our bodies together. You stop and move and kiss me, letting me taste both of us on your lips.

You straddle me, you want it back inside you. You tease the end of my cock with your swollen pussy lips. I prop my self up and slap your arse. I slap it just hard enough for it to give a little bit of a sting. Mmmm you give out a little scream. Mmmm I love it, I slap you again. You lift your naked pert arse a little so I can slap it easier. I slap it a few more times.

You realise that my huge dick is just inches below your pussy. You open your legs and lower you body on to mine. The empty space you felt a few minutes earlier is now feeling full again. It's the best feeling in the world having my cock filling your pussy.

I grab your arse cheeks and pull them apart. You start fucking me hard, pushing you clit hard on to me. Mmmm I love that. I love you riding my hard cock. As your fucking me, you feel my fingers move round your arse. I move them round to your arsehole. You feel them touch you. You feel one of them push on your hole, to your surprise it slips in easily. This makes you stop moving up and down. You've wondered what it'd feel like to have something up your arse while having my hard cock up your pussy. As my finger goes further up your arse. You feeling another orgasm starting to well up.

I lean over the side if the sofa you ask "what are you doing?" I bring my hand up and it's holding a little gold bullet vibrator. You remember seeing the pictures of it strapped to my dick with a cock ring. I say to you "do you want me to swap my finger for this?". You realise you've never had a toy in your arse. You wonder how it's going to feel. You moan at the thought of a vibe in there. You sit with my dick in your pussy while I turn it on. You feel it vibrate on your ring. I start to push it in. God it feels good, it's so smooth it does take much for it to slide in, you feel it going in then you feel the vibrations. You then realise it's all the way inside you.

Mmmm I can feel the vibrations from it through your body as I'm inside you. You look in my eyes and you see how excited I am.

"It's not going to be long until I cum" I say to you. "That's good as I'm not far off" is your reply.

You start really fucking me hard. Wow, how good does it feel with me in your pussy and a vibe in your arse. You can see in my face that I'm reaching the point of no return. You can feel your orgasm starting too. I start moaning really loud. You know I'm going to cum any moment. The thought of my dick throbing in your pussy and the feeling of the vibe in your arse is now getting too much, you start to cum. As I hear you moan, it makes me start to cum too. You feel me cumming as deep inside you as anyone has ever been. As I throb, you climax. We both feel each others passion as we lie there, both cumming for what feels like an eternity. You feel my cum filling you up. This makes you cum harder. You hear me scream with excitement. You can't help but scream too. Wow, we've both cum at the same time. It feels so good.

We both look at each and kiss a long kiss. You open your mouth, our tongues wrap around each others.

"Fuck me, that was amazing". You nod in agreement. "I want to do that everyday".

We quickly get ourselves sorted, take the vibe out. You just remember what it was like having something in both your holes. You know that memory is going to be with you for a long time.

As we lie there, we just hold each other so close. We once again, cuddle up and close our eyes.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:20 AM

Default Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Wow, we've fallen asleep in each others arms again.

This time, you wake first. You hear my breathing and love that you can hear me sleep. You run your hands through the hair on my chest, you love the feeling of the softness against your skin. You look at the clock and see the time. It's almost nine o'clock. I start to wake up.

You feel me yawn a little and I open my eyes. The first thing I do is kiss your head and say "hi hun". All you can say is "hi hunni". All you can think of is how good it is to wake up warm and cosy next to me.

It's dark. We've completely missed sunset but it doesn't matter as there's always tomorrow. We both realise there's a strange light coming through the picture window. The cottage is high up in the moors and there's no other artificial light around. We talk about what it could be. We get up, both of us naked, walk to the window and look north. It dawns on us that we've got a fantastic view of the northern lights in the sky. It's unusual to see them this far south but it's the right time of year and the atmospherics are perfect.

I come up behind you, put my arms around your waste and we just look, almost hypnotised and mesmerised by the magical lighting effect in the sky. It's so beautiful. I can't think of anyone else I want to share this moment with.

It's been a perfect day and a perfect evening. The sex has, to be honest, mind blowingly amazing. Neither of us has ever been like that before and it seems like a dream to have found someone who wants to be just adventurous.

As we stand there in each others arms, in that magical atmosphere, something amazing is happening between us. We're falling in love.

We stand there for a long time just enjoying holding each other and watching the sky.

I eventually say "Geez, I'm thirsty". You agree. I put my T-shirt back on and you put the negligee on. You look so damn sexy in it.

We make our way to the kitchen. I point out the under counter fridge where I'd put the water a few days before when I came here to prepare for our weekend. The weekend that I wanted to make you feel like the princess you are.

You bend over and I stare at your gorgeous bum. It reminds me of what we'd been doing a couple of hours earlier. I feel so privileged and happy to be with your right at this moment. I reach over and grab your arse. This reminds you of how I'd slapped it earlier. You can still feel it tingling a little as I squeeze it. Mmmm how can we both be this horny. You get a couple of bottles of water out and pass one to me giving me such a loving look. That look tells me how much you love me. I thank you for the water and we sit on the stool next to each other while we drink it.

"Oh my god hun" I say, "I didn't know if you'd want me to do that to you".

"I told you I was up for trying anything once" you reply.

"I know, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about me using a toy in your arse".

"I loved it"

"Mmmm Geez so did I. I can't even remember cumming that hard and long before".

"Me either, you made me give up all my defences and let you do what you wanted to me. I've not felt like that in years".

"It felt amazing hun"

"Yes it did, I want more of the same" you say.

"There's gonna be more than that this weekend Hun".

"God I hope so".

I go and put the oven on and get a pizza out of the freezer, "we do need to eat something tonight".

"Yeah we do. I starving".

"Wow, that's not like you"

We laugh and smile while the oven warms up and the pizza is cooking. We get the pizza, turn the lights out and sit on the sofa and watch the sky. This certainly is a magical thing to see, made all the better by seeing it with you.

We finish the pizza and our second bottle of water. We decide it'd be nice to just go to bed, open the curtains and watch the sky. We crawl in to bed next to each other and hug as we watch the night. We both see multiple shooting stars. We take it in turn to make a wish when we see one.

We just chat and laugh. Even though we'd both took our clothes off before getting into bed. We're both knackered from the hour or so we'd spent making love earlier that very same evening.

Eventually we fall asleep in each others arms. We know we've got all night to cuddle.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:30 AM

Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6

As the morning light starts to build, I start to wake up. I've told you how grumpy I usually am on a morning until I've had my tea and toast. This morning is different. I wake up with a smile on my face. I lay there and listen to you breath. Geez it's so good to be this close to you. I look at you and still think to myself your younger than me. You really don't look your age.

As you start to wake up, I play with your hair. I run my fingers from your head, spread my fingers and run them thought till I reach the end. I carry on doing this until you're awake.

"Morning darling" I say.

"Morning" you reply in your morning voice that I love hearing.

I give you a good morning hug and get up. I leave you in bed to go and make us a cuppa.

While I'm gone you remember how I told you about waking up, spooning you and then having fantastic slow, sensual morning love making. This makes you twitch a little. You can't believe how aroused you've been in the last day.

I get back with our cuppas in bed. I crawl back in to bed and cuddle up behind you. You tell me about remembering about the spooning. I tell you how good it made me feel too. It feels even better to be cuddled up to you in real life.

As we lay there sharing the warmth of our bodies. You push yourself back into me. I hold you close. The feel of your naked body touching mine starts to turn me on. You feel my dick starting to get hard with your arse cheeks. As it gets bigger, you open your legs so I can put it between your legs. God that feels good.

As I get bigger, you can feel it between your thighs. I have my arms round you, start to cup your perfect little breasts and tweak your nipples.

You feel my head reach the bottom of your pussy. This makes you instantly wet. I so want to make slow, passionate love to you. I take my hand and move your hair from the back of your neck. I kiss and nibble the back if your neck. This instantly makes you wet and you moan involuntary.

You arch your back a little so I can slide my hard dick inside you. Mmmm it slides in so easily, it feels so natural to put it inside you and it fits so well. As we lay there slowly making love. I move my hand down to your pussy, I want to feel you as I slide in and out. I want to feel your clit. I've still got one hand in your breast, one on your clit and my mouth is on the back of your neck and ear. Your hair is d****d over my face. Mmmm god, you smell gorgeous.

Mmmm this is the best way to wake up. Wake up with you in my arms, make love really slow.

As I we move, both of us are just enjoying this feeling. I ask if you like me further in, further out, up, down, left or right. You've never really thought about it. You say "let's see". We move so my dick touches you inside in different places. You find that arching your back is the best as I just catch your g spot.

We just carry on making love. We're so relaxed with each other we feel like we could do this all day. It just feels so natural.

We both feel an orgasm starting, you know how well our brains are already connected, even when we're miles away. When we're next to each other it's even closer. As I slowly push myself inside you, I play with your clit, you feel me getting harder as I'm building up to filling your pussy with my cum again. Mmmm I nibble your ear just before I start to moan as I cum. Me nibbling your ear and hearing me me moan makes you start to cum too. You feel my cum filling you up. It feels just as good as last time. Mmmm I love making love to you. You love feeling my cock throbing deep inside you. As we both finish cumming together we lie in each others arms.

As we start to get out of bed you realise you haven't brought any clean clothes. I say "look in the drawers and wardrobe". You open the drawer and there's a choice of three underwear sets. Pretty bras and lace panties. You choose the dark blue set. You start to put them on and they fit perfectly. I smile to myself as you adjust your straps.

You look in the wardrobe and see a couple of tops, a pair of jeans and a couple of skirts. You ask "What are we doing today?".

"We're going to have some breakfast then head in to Whitby as they've got a music festival on today and tomorrow".

You choose the jeans and a light top. You also notice there's a cardigan there for you too.

We make our way to the kitchen for breakfast.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hozzy4 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1