uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2010, 09:51 AM

Thanked 1,121 Times in 222 Posts
Default Germany? (Question, I have no photos)

I am visiting Stuttgart, Germany soon. Can anyone recommend places where I might observe nudity? It will be in the fall, so I assume there wont be much going on in parks or lakes. Saunas? Anywhere else?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:57 AM

Thanked 4,272 Times in 243 Posts
Default Schwabenquellen

Schwabenquellen. This is a fantastic thermal bath and "saunalandschaft" (sauna land) located in the suburbs of Stuttgart. My wife and I have visited this place many times, joining several hundred to a couple of thousand naked German's!

This place is massive and it's all fkk (nudist). (Except every 1st Saturday and 3rd Tuesday of the month when bathing suites are required).

Here is the link:
http://http://www.schwabenquellen.de/

This is a serious spa... so follow the rules inside and outside of each bath or sauna. German's takes this shit very seriously so if you don't know the thermal bath and sauna etiquette learn before you go.

Furthermore don't lech or stare etc -- just keep your pervy activities in check. DO NOT SPORT WOOD! and naturally DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAMERA - in actual fact cell phones are banned.

There are 7 different steambaths, 6 saunas, 6 rest areas, 7 water areas etc etc. these are giant spaces by the way. There is also a restaurant and 2 bars.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights are the best times for it to be busy, with a reasonable young person quotient.
There is a great outdoor nudist area so a good sunny day is also a good time to go.

If you go, you won't be the same after you leave. You will never be cleaner and it really is very relaxing. Have a good time

Some pics:
Attached Thumbnails
Kopie_von_Beach_Party_07_062_bs.jpg   Lagune_1b_0.jpg  

Amazonas_Sauna_017bs.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to therocket For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2010, 10:09 AM

Thanked 1,121 Times in 222 Posts
Default More questions

Thank you so much...I will be very close to Hallenbad Leinfelden, are you familiar with that one? Probably the only time I will be able to go is in the morning, earlier the better. Do they usually open early? Is there a site that will give me more info on these places?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:07 AM

Thanked 4,272 Times in 243 Posts

Hey again,

No, we haven't been to that one sorry. Here is a link to the a site that rates the best saunas in Germany. (Unfortunately it's all in German) It does provide an excellent list of saunas - by area

http://http://www.insauna.com/besten_saunen.htm

If you want to do an internet search for these places thermalbad and saunalandschaft are good words to start with.

The saunas, steam baths and thermal baths in the site above are not in anyway "sexual" environments. These are places for health and fitness, relaxing and fun. They are basically indoor water parks (without the noise, water slides, screaming brats etc.) where everyone just happens to be naked.

Early in the morning (they don't much open before 10 am) these places are fairly empty - except for old folks sorting out their arthritis and rheumatism. So if your their for surreptitious perving and to check out some young lovelies - don't expect them to be there yet. They will be working or in school or with their kids etc. (If you are there in the fall - the tourists will also be gone).

Cheers and good health!
Old 08-11-2010, 05:05 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts
Default Target the saunas, but...

I was in Germany, Denmark & the Netherlands about 10 years ago, and hotel saunas and private ones were good places to go, but the commenter above is right - behave yourself, and there's no sexual feel to them at all, so tuck away the chubby!

Beaches, or even public parks in the summer also provide some viewing, but I don't know how much less available such views are over there (see the other thread about dwindling nude beach attendance).
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018