uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2016, 05:03 PM

Default Stripping Hannah

It all started for me on Friday afternoon, or should I say ended. Me, Hannah, and this other girl about the same size as me called Nikki had a crush on the same boy. We were in grade 11, but that didn’t make us talk it out by adults.

Our groups of friends were the ones who pushed us into the fight. We both agreed that we would face each other after school on Friday. We were going to meet at the local park and it would only be our friends who would watch.

Now I should say that each of us couldn’t be more different. I have medium-length pink and blue bubble gum hair and a piercing on the side of my nose. Nikki, on the other hand, has straight black hair sc****d away from her forehead. I was confident about the fight. None of us had any real experience, but that didn’t bother me.

After gym class I decided to just throw on a pair of black track pants over my red running shorts and a white t-shirt over my black vest top. It wouldn’t last long and I was sure I was going to win. Nikki was already there when the last of us arrived.

She was dressed in a black sports jacket and was wearing the school uniform of black pants and a collared t-shirt. I knew that I was going to beat her and I showed it off as well. I called her a b*tch and she sent the same insult right back at me. My heart was racing with anticipation, and a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach made me jumpy. I couldn’t help it. I wanted to stay calm, but I couldn’t.

My friends always told me to make the first move in a fight, but Nikki came running forward at me. She caught me by a surprise with a wicked slap to the face. I was in shock as I clutched my cheek. She then hit me with a hammer blow that got me on the top of my head. I put my hands up to try to cover up, but she only pushed me down.

I was on my behind and I could hear everyone shouting around me. I’d lost control of everything. Nikki took me by the collar of my white t-shirt and started wrenching at it. The shirt started to rise up my body showing my black vest top. I couldn’t fight it and soon it was around my neck. She was choking me with it and I was gasping for air. What had I gotten myself into?

I fought to keep my shirt on, but Nikki only started dragging me along the freshly cut grass. It only took seconds before my shirt was off and my vest top was on display. I couldn’t believe what had happened. Nikki had turned this into a strip fight. She’d lured me here to humiliate me. I was so glad that I’d worn layers that day or I don’t know what would have happened.

Nikki started to laugh at me and began calling me a b*tch again. If she thought I was going to sit there and cry she could think again. I admit I did want to cry, but I was so shocked and so angry that I charged Nikki. She didn’t get back into the fight in time and I got her around the middle. We both tumbled to the ground and began to roll over and over, screaming and trying to dig our nails into each other.

I was so angry that I forced her onto her back and began to pound her in the head. I don’t know how much damage I was doing, but I got her. How dare she turn this into a strip fight? How dare she try to humiliate me in front of everyone?

It didn’t take me long to wrestle her jacket away from her and leave her in her black shirt. The shirt was tight on her and meant that it kept rising up, exposing her slightly tanned belly. Compared to her I’m as pale as snow, but I wasn’t thinking about that at the time as I threw her jacket away. With this momentary victory I wanted to go even further. Something took over me and I wanted to humiliate her more than ever. I didn’t care how far I took it.

Unlike Nikki, I didn’t waste any time bragging about taking her jacket off. I wanted to go further, and I did. Still sitting on top of her, I threw a few more shots at her and scooted her shirt up her body. It went over her average rack and the pink bra encasing them. She tried to beg me off, but I didn’t listen and I took it up to her neck. Looking back I wish I’d have stopped then. It might have all turned out differently.

But I didn’t care. I wanted to humiliate her. The shirt went over her face and I took it off her arms. I couldn’t believe that I had Nikki right where I wanted her. I made sure I didn’t get off her. Instead, I swivelled around on her body and planted my ass right on her chest. I was going to enjoy this. I was going to enjoy this a lot, I thought to myself at the time.

And I did. I was breathing heavily from the effort of keeping her down. I could feel her trying to beat at my back. It was doing no good and my eyes practically bulged out of my head as I unclipped her pants and ripped them open. Instantly her white and black polka dot panties were on display. I began to move them from side to side as I slipped them down her thighs and towards her knees.

This was the tricky part, and this was where it all went wrong.

I leaned over to get them further down her legs, caught up in my own arrogance. I thought she would quit. I thought she’d be too embarrassed to fight on. As I lifted my ass up, she gave me an almighty shove and I went flying face forward into the grass.

Lying on her legs, I held onto her pants. As Nikki tried to get away, they came down and she practically wriggled out of them. I was left with her pants in my hand and her just in her bra and panties. I looked up as she had got to her feet to see that her panties were skimpy and at the back there was almost nothing.

I still wasn’t that worried. I had her right where I wanted her. I’d strip her buck naked if I had to, and I think that’s what I wanted. I wanted her to push me that far. She’d never say anything to me again. Well, I said I wasn’t worried. I should have been.

I got to my hands and knees and, still holding her pants in one hand, I was preparing to get up to face her again. Nikki turned around and came charging at me. She kicked me full force in the side of the head. I saw it coming and I couldn’t get out of the way in time. I collapsed to the ground like a sack of potatoes. I rolled around as the world seemed to spin everywhere. The underwear-clad Nikki came in and dug her nails into my face. I screamed as I futilely tried to bat her grabbing fingers away.

After scratching at my face, she grabbed my track pants and hauled them down to my ankles. I screamed as they came crumbling down, leaving my pale legs on display and flailing. I had on just a little pair of red running shorts. They barely covered even the top of my thighs, but I always wore them for gym.

Nikki didn’t go to take my track pants off, though. She left them at my ankles. As I tried to get up and roll away, I tripped over them and went flying forward, my chin hitting the grass again. That was another big mistake. Nikki growled and said that I was going to pay for what I’d done. I couldn’t comprehend what that meant as she started to tear at my vest top from the back. And I mean tear at it. She practically ripped the flimsy material down the back. I only screamed when she took the clasp of my black bra with it.

It snapped open at the back and I didn’t dare try to fight back as she tore the last of the material away. Down to my bra, my shorts, and with my track pants at my ankles I knew I was in trouble. I came close to begging her to leave me alone then, but I think deep down I knew I deserved this. I’d taken it one step further. She wouldn’t stop now.

I desperately tried to fix my bra, only to receive a massive blow to the side of my head. I still kept my hands on the clasp, scared to death that she would rip my whole bra off. No, instead she used my weakness against me. She grabbed my shorts by the leg holes and ripped them down my legs without any real resistance at all. I gasped as my tiny black string panties were on display. Everyone could see nearly my whole ass. I couldn’t believe what was happening to me.

Nikki hadn’t stopped working and she took both my shorts and my pants away from my ankles, taking my socks and shoes with them. That was it. I was in just a little thong and my bra barely clinging to my breasts.

It was then that I heard someone shout that someone had called the police. Some people started to scatter, but some stayed. Nikki didn’t care and took the back of my bra and ripped it away with such force that it slithered out from beneath my hands. My little breasts bobbled out and Nikki was on me to make sure that I couldn’t cover up. My nipples were rock hard. I couldn’t have been turned on by this, could I?

I never got to answer that as I Nikki went for the side of my panties. She managed to get them down to my thighs, leaving my trimmed bush in the open air. I thought I heard shouts from the cops, but I wasn’t going to let Nikki have the last laugh. I reached out and grabbed the front of her panties, wrenching them down to her knees, to display her own bush. She dropped to her knees and then we got into a tug of war, trying to take each other’s panties off, like that would determine the winner.

In hindsight, when we were both in the back of cop cars, I knew that she’d won. I’d gotten some of her clothes off, but I’d fallen into her trap. Just the look on her face made me wonder whether she’d loved every second, even when I removed her clothes. And when I think about that funny feeling in the pit of my stomach I start to think that maybe I enjoyed it as well?

Weeks later I’d find out the truth.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2016, 04:38 PM

Great story!! Any chance you are gong to update "Authority's Champion"? It's been awhile and I really like that story.
Old 07-11-2016, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jart49 View Post
Great story!! Any chance you are gong to update "Authority's Champion"? It's been awhile and I really like that story.
Probably not anytime soon. I'm not really into that writing WWE stuff right now.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:06 PM

Stripping Hannah Part 2

The aftermath of the Nikki situation wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Both our circles of friends decided to keep quiet. Both of us were suspended and our parents weren’t happy, but that was to be expected. It was embarrassing and it was humiliating, yet I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I didn’t forget a single moment and I’m not sure I wanted to.

As I said before, the story didn’t end with the cops breaking it up. Things stayed quiet for a few weeks in school. It was still a warm autumn and grade 11 wasn’t going to come to an end for almost a whole year. I thought about I was going to say and whether I should say anything to Nikki, but nothing happened. We weren’t in the same classes so it was easy to stay away from her.

I did see her once in the lunch room, but I turned away. I couldn’t look her in the eye. That funny feeling in my stomach came back again and I didn’t speak until she left.

This part of the story starts when I was walking home from school. I ran my hand through my pink and purple hair as I cut through a little park area, where a big pond sits in the middle. It’s always empty and it’s a great shortcut to take. That’s where I spotted Nikki. My heart started to race and I bit my lip. I didn’t want to be in my panties in public again. Last time I had an advantage, but today all I was wearing was a black pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt underneath my black hoodie. I could have turned around, but I kept walking. Her eyes were fixed on me, so I knew that this wasn’t a coincidence.

“Hey,” she said.

I gulped and gave her the same greeting back. “Look, Nikki, I don’t want to fight you again.”

She jutted her jaw out. “I know you don’t because I’d kick your ass if we did.”

My nostrils flared. I couldn’t believe how arrogant she was. I wanted to kick her ass there and then. Maybe I could jump her and leave her in the pond? My devious plan melted away when she moved away from the pond again. I was convinced that she knew what I was thinking.

“I let you win last time. I let you strip me before I did the same to you. Don’t think that I couldn’t take you down.”

I laughed in her face there and then. It was a nervous laugh and one I wasn’t sure I could back up, but I had to try. I couldn’t let her win. I wouldn’t let her win. She was moving towards me and the cocky grin evaporated from my face. Something was going to happen.

“You think I couldn’t destroy you if I wanted to?”

I opened my mouth to speak and that’s when she grabbed my arm. With a quickness that I never saw in our last fight she twisted it behind my back and tripped me. I landed on my front, with the wind knocked out of me. Nikki made me cry out as she cranked back on my arm. Then she released the pressure. There was pain, but there was that funny feeling again that I couldn’t explain.

Nikki finally got off my back and allowed me to clamber back to my feet again. Dominated like I was nothing, I was worried what Nikki had planned for me. I doubted that I would stand a chance against her.

“See. I let you strip me because I wanted you to strip me. It turns me on, being taken out of my clothes. And judging by those nipples of yours I think you liked it too.”

I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t say anything. My humiliation had turned me on and I couldn’t deny it. I’d never stopped dreaming about how it felt to be almost naked in front of everyone. Now I knew it to be true. Nikki had let me strip her. Just how quickly she’d turned the tables on me showed that.

Nikki came towards me again, until she was less than an arm’s reach away. I recoiled from her, waiting for my fate. She repeated herself again and asked me straight whether I liked it. Again, I couldn’t say anything. I didn’t know if I could admit it.

“Do you like strip wrestling, Hannah?”

I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn’t. She turned me on so much. I eyed up her clothes as she eyed up mine. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a dark pink t-shirt, with an open white sports jacket. Would I have to fight it out again?

“I’d like to see your body again.”

“Nikki, no…”

She silenced me by coming forward and gently grabbing the front of my hoodie, like she was testing if I would resist. I thought I would resist. It’s what I normally would have done, but she ran her hands down my front until she started to lift my hoodie over my black t-shirt. It was only when she got above my belly that I pulled down again.

Then her voice became low and threatening. “If I don’t get to see your body again, I’ll make you show it.” Nikki didn’t let go of my hoodie. “I’ll show you mine. Would you like that? But you first.”

I thought about her threat. She’d shown me that she could wipe the floor with me if she wanted to. And now I was in trouble. I shuddered as she began to pull up again, waiting for me to resist. This time I didn’t. I didn’t want her to kick my ass, and my secret is that I think she’s sexy as all hell. At least she would let me take her clothes off as well. There was nobody here. There never was. It was still embarrassing, but at least this would be the end of it, or so I thought.

With my knees practically knocking together, she took my hoodie above my hidden breasts and over my head. Nikki brought her body closer to mind and began fumbling with the spiked belt on my jeans. My mouth fell open as it came away and she uncoiled it through the loops. My jeans had been loosened and I could feel them threatening to sink down to my hips.

A sigh escaped my lips, But when she laid her hands on my black t-shirt to expose me I snapped out of my trance and grabbed her hands.

I charged into her and pushed her over. I tried wrestling with her white coat and got it over her shoulders and over her arms. Her face turned from one of shock to one of glee. She licked her lips and easily turned me over. I was on my back fighting to prevent me being exposed again.

“So you do like strip wrestling?” Nikki laughed at me and threw her jacket aside. “Looks like you got me.”

Nikki sat up on me and wrestled my arms away. She held them down by the wrists, stretching me out. God, all those feelings were flowing back to me again. I was turned on, but feelings of my incoming embarrassment forced me to keep fighting.

She loosened her grip for a minute, and that let me swing a wild fist. It caught her on the chin and I pushed her off. I regained my feet in the hope that it would give me the advantage. I went straight for the first thing I saw and tore at the button of her jeans. Nikki barely offered any resistance as I managed to unlatch it. I caught a glimpse of her black panties, before she sat bolt upright and drove her foot between my legs. She didn’t even bother to do her zipper up again as I sank to the ground groaning.

I’d never felt such pain and agony before as I curled up into a ball. When I looked up I found Nikki standing over me with a grin on her face. Her jeans had sank to her hips, letting the black lace of her panties poke over the top. I think she wanted me to fight back. I think she wanted me to pants her, but I didn’t have the strength to resist.

She looked at me for a second before she unlatched the button of my own jeans. Her fingers brushed the front of my panties as she unzipped my pants. My only resistance was to try to curl my knees up to stop her from exposing me. Now I think back I know I must have looked really pathetic.

She rolled me over and took both sides of my black skinny jeans. They came down fast to the top of my thighs, leaving my forest green thong on display. It felt like being plunged into cold water as my breath caught in the back of my throat. My jeans brought the back of my thong half way over my pale ass cheeks. But I didn’t have time to fix it as I tried to hold on to my pants as she hauled them down to my knees.

“Nice undies, Hannah. They’re very you.”

My face grew hot as her words hit home. I was indeed in public with my underwear on display again. She left them just below my knees as I clamped my thighs together and tried to drag them back up. Nikki wasted no time in punishing me further. She stepped over me and squatted down, giving me a slap and grabbing my thin t-shirt. It didn’t take her long to pull it over my tits. I moved my hands to save my shirt, but I was too late and she covered my face with it.

Nikki moved so quickly that I couldn’t keep up. To my horror, she left the t-shirt where it was and grabbed my black bra by the front. With an almighty pull, my bra was torn off. My hands flew to my tits only to find that they had been exposed. My nipples were so hard that they could have cut glass. Goosebumps popped up all over my body as a cold chill ran into my stomach.

I yelled under my t-shirt, but Nikki continued clamping it over my face. I did my best to roll onto my front. That was another mistake. It made it easy for Nikki to return to my skinny jeans and wrench them down the rest of my snow white legs. With my thong half way down my ass, she slapped it, making me yelp. My shoes and socks came with it. My t-shirt fell from my face, but Nikki soon jumped on top of me and ripped it off.

I wish I could have cried. I wish I could have said something, but I was so turned on with this fighter girl sitting on top of me in just my thong. Nikki slapped my ass again and didn’t waste any time in removing my thong. It slid down my legs and, again, I was naked. She finally got off me and I scrambled to my feet, cupping my bush and trying to cover my tits the best I could.

Nikki only laughed at me as she now had all my clothes on her side. Would she really leave me without anything? There were no cops to save me this time.

“You said you’d show me yours.”

Nikki grinned. “That was until you decided to be a bad girl. Now you don’t get to see anything.” She pulled up her jeans and safely hid the top of her panties. “Did you like it?”

Of course I didn’t like it, why would she ask such a stupid question? Well, I did like it, but…I can’t explain it. I couldn’t explain it then. Nikki came over to me again. She leaned her head in and inexplicably kissed me on the lips. She then whispered in my ear. “If you want to see my body you should do better than that. Last time was just a taste. But I’m going to be seeing you again soon.”

Nikki pulled her head away and looked my snow white skin up and down, before pushing me. I toppled backwards and landed in the pond. Soaked and covered in mud, I rubbed the water out of my eyes and my dripping hair. The last time I saw Nikki on that day was when she strolled away with all my clothes.

She was right, though, I would be seeing her again soon.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2016, 01:28 AM

It's too bad you don't believe in finishing what you started. Sorry, I think you're a really good writer but I was hoping a conclusion to "Authority's Champion was on the horizon. Just one disappointed fan that's all.
Old 07-14-2016, 12:27 AM

Default In response

In response too :

Nathaniel - " great story thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this for us , but please don't stop because of some people out there . "

Jart - " if he doesn't want to do it that's fine it's his story he's taking the time out of his day to write something that he enjoys , and hopes that we will as well , but you're more worried about when's the next chapter of The Authority's champion coming out . "

Jart ( cont) - " if you want closure and he's ok w/ it ask him if you can finish it so that way everyone's happy you get closure , Nathaniel is happy writing is own stories , and everyone here gets great stories from you two . "

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s