Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2014, 12:40 PM

Thanked 23,606 Times in 827 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Due to the passing of a family member, there will not be an update today. I apologize to everyone, and I will get to the update as soon as time permits. Thank you for your patience.

Seph
DFP Productions
My sincere condolences.
Old 04-25-2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Due to the passing of a family member, there will not be an update today. I apologize to everyone, and I will get to the update as soon as time permits. Thank you for your patience.

Seph
DFP Productions
My Condolences.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matdevine216 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2014, 06:57 AM

Thanked 35,766 Times in 4,706 Posts

Thank you everyone for your patience.

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM

The Five Stages of ENF

Ludella Hahn is a snotty VP who finds out from her secretary that one of the lowly IT guys has the hots for her. She has her eye on the President of the company though, and decides to stop by the IT guy’s office and explain in no uncertain terms that he has no chance of ever getting together with someone as sexy as her. Unfortunately for Ludella, it turns out that the IT guy has a friend in the company’s R&D department, and was half expecting this. Now Ludella finds herself getting an unexpected dose of humble pie when she gets to learn the five stages of ENF!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

To Sleep, Perchance to Strip

Star’s been having issues with insomnia lately. It’s gotten so bad she went to see her doctor about it. He prescribed her a drug called “Ambling.” The slogan in the ads is “Ambling: It strips away your inability to sleep.” So Star hopes it’ll do the job. Not too long after she starts taking them, both she and her roommate discover they do indeed work…EXACTLY as advertised! Now Star finds herself dealing with being a “sleep stripper” while she keeps waking up to find herself standing naked in front of her bemused roommate!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
the5stagesofenf02.JPG   the5stagesofenf03.JPG  

the5stagesofenf04.JPG   the5stagesofenf05.JPG  

the5stagesofenf06.JPG   the5stagesofenf07.JPG  

the5stagesofenf08.JPG   the5stagesofenf09.JPG  

the5stagesofenf10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv the5stagesofenf~trailer.wmv (78.77 MB, 706 views)
Streaming Videos
the5stagesofenf trailer

7m:55s

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 04-27-2014, 07:36 PM

Thanked 177,107 Times in 18,893 Posts

Quote:
The Five Stages of ENF
A couple scattered thoughts on this one:

First off, Ludella Hahn: My Reptile brain says, "Whatta woman!", but my Human brain reminds me that I'm not a huge (pun intended) fan of fake breasts. On the other hand, they do kind of fit her and the look and persona that she's going for, and I love redheads, so, appearance wise, I'm kind of divided. However, what ultimately matters at the end of the day is the performance, and I really enjoyed hers. I really liked her attitude and demeanor throughout, and she was desperate and vulnerable in all the right spots. Her dance at the end was great as well. All in all, she is a great addition to your ensemble of actresses and I look forward to seeing her again.

Storywise: I've mentioned this before, but remote controls are my absolute favorite magical objects. And of course I love, love, love magical mind control ENF stories. So this was a great one for sure. And I appreciated the "five stages" theme as well, one of those topics in psychology that I'm so interested in (I liked how you turned "depression" into "pouting" ).

Some future ideas for Ludella: I think she might make a good pair with Tara, maybe in a story about sisters. The brassy older sister and the shy younger one. I think it would be an interesting study in contrasts. I was also imagining a sequel (or pseudo-sequel) to the "Naked Rivals" series, with Ludella as the Carlotta-type and Audrey as the SaraLiz-type. Finally, Ludella reminds me of two famous pop culture characters: Joan from "Mad Men" and Jessica Rabbit, so you might consider doing ENF takes on those characters. I know you don't do too many direct parodies, but "generic sexy cartoon character" and "generic 60s secretary" would definitely work. Disclaimer: I provide these ideas freely to DFP Productions with no expectation of compensation or credit.

Thanks

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 04-27-2014 at 07:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
A couple scattered thoughts on this one:

First off, Ludella Hahn: My Reptile brain says, "Whatta woman!", but my Human brain reminds me that I'm not a huge (pun intended) fan of fake breasts. On the other hand, they do kind of fit her and the look and persona that she's going for, and I love redheads, so, appearance wise, I'm kind of divided. However, what ultimately matters at the end of the day is the performance, and I really enjoyed hers. I really liked her attitude and demeanor throughout, and she was desperate and vulnerable in all the right spots. Her dance at the end was great as well. All in all, she is a great addition to your ensemble of actresses and I look forward to seeing her again.

Storywise: I've mentioned this before, but remote controls are my absolute favorite magical objects. And of course I love, love, love magical mind control ENF stories. So this was a great one for sure. And I appreciated the "five stages" theme as well, one of those topics in psychology that I'm so interested in (I liked how you turned "depression" into "pouting" ).

Some future ideas for Ludella: I think she might make a good pair with Tara, maybe in a story about sisters. The brassy older sister and the shy younger one. I think it would be an interesting study in contrasts. I was also imagining a sequel (or pseudo-sequel) to the "Naked Rivals" series, with Ludella as the Carlotta-type and Audrey as the SaraLiz-type. Finally, Ludella reminds me of two famous pop culture characters: Joan from "Mad Men" and Jessica Rabbit, so you might consider doing ENF takes on those characters. I know you don't do too many direct parodies, but "generic sexy cartoon character" and "generic 60s secretary" would definitely work. Disclaimer: I provide these ideas freely to DFP Productions with no expectation of compensation or credit.

Thanks

Fango
Hey Fango,

I think the reason why Ludella's implants suit her so well, is that she didn't make her boobs bigger, just more full. It came up while we were shooting.

As a professional dancer, her dance blew me away too! We actually took a short break at that point so I could regale her with compliments. LOL!

It's interesting you mention linking her up with Tara. Although it's not a pair-up, do you remember that secretary at the beginning of the story whose loose lips started the whole mess?...

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2014, 03:12 PM

Seph, when are the Linda/Audrey videos scheduled to be posted? These have been my favorites lately.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lamp93 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2014, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamp93 View Post
Seph, when are the Linda/Audrey videos scheduled to be posted? These have been my favorites lately.
The next one should be up in the next week or two.

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM

The Landlord Part 1

When Audrey and Carissa fall months behind on their rent, their landlord shows up and says he’s going to evict them. Desperate to keep a roof over their heads, the two women agree to let the landlord film them for his website, but are horrified to find out he wants them to play strip high card! Audrey loses the first hand, along with her dress! But then a run of bad luck leaves Carissa with very little left to lose!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

The Five Stages of ENF

Ludella Hahn is a snotty VP who finds out from her secretary that one of the lowly IT guys has the hots for her. She has her eye on the President of the company though, and decides to stop by the IT guy’s office and explain in no uncertain terms that he has no chance of ever getting together with someone as sexy as her. Unfortunately for Ludella, it turns out that the IT guy has a friend in the company’s R&D department, and was half expecting this. Now Ludella finds herself getting an unexpected dose of humble pie when she gets to learn the five stages of ENF!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
thelandlord101.JPG   thelandlord102.JPG  

thelandlord103.JPG   thelandlord104.JPG  

thelandlord106.JPG   thelandlord107.JPG  

thelandlord108.JPG   thelandlord109.JPG  

thelandlord110.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv thelandlord1~trailer.wmv (59.86 MB, 548 views)
Streaming Videos
thelandlord1 trailer

6m:39s

Old 05-08-2014, 11:41 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

HER FANTASY 2: ROAD TRIP

Linda comes to visit Seph again. She tells him now that people know her name, she’s been getting embarrassing comments, both online and in her day-to-day life. Of course being so embarrassed has been a huge turn-on for her! Now she wants to take things to a new level, and she wants Seph to help. Seph is happy to oblige, but when he wants her to go into a local convenience store with no clothes, she balks, so he surprises her with some clothes. Of course, when you ask someone to help embarrass you, surprise gifts can have some surprises!

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
herfantasy202.JPG   herfantasy203.JPG  

herfantasy204.JPG   herfantasy205.JPG  

herfantasy206.JPG   herfantasy207.JPG  

herfantasy208.JPG   herfantasy209.JPG  

herfantasy210.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv herfantasy2~trailer.wmv (79.16 MB, 848 views)
Streaming Videos
herfantasy2 trailer

8m:28s

Old 05-09-2014, 12:24 AM

CORRECTION TO THIS WEEK'S UPDATE:

The update this week is only at www.dfpproductions.com as part of the ongoing project to offset releases at the membership site.

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2014, 11:17 AM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,233 Posts

HOLY CRAP! This is awesome! You're taking things to a whole new level!
The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s