Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2018, 10:30 PM

Thanked 25,550 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default GRITS

We actually met at a private swing party... I've told this story before on the -OPEN-Sharing your wife- Thread..

We met at a private Swingers party... Its a group we belong to presently based in the Northern Alabama area w/ members in 4 states.,,, closed to members only, 12 couples, very strict rules or your out!!
Ends up, she was a member, and I was a guest at a party w/ friends who were members... I think they invited me to meet her, as she was the only single member .... As a guest I was restricted to oral & touchy feely only-- No penetration... big time rules on STD prevention stuff...
So there we were, 11 couples and 2 singles at a hotel swingers party..... She was into it as she'd been a member for 2 yrs, and though we did interact sexually somewhat in this orgy,,,, I saw her w/ everyone that night having fun and getting her brains fucked out by several guys at a time all night long... it was low key for me as a guest.... in fact though we were all introduced, I wasn't sure if she was a couple or single?? in the blur of the excitement.....
About a week later my friends who invited me asked if I wanted to call her to connect??... OK I said.... a call 2 weeks after that,, 2 weeks later a date, a few dates more, and we didn't have sex for almost 3 months dating... She is actually old fashion, and didn't want me seeing her because of the SWING party only or just sex.... she wasn't that easy outside the Swing Group.... Ends up 1-1/2 year later we're happily married, and now we are couple #12 in the private swing group..
Swing life & home life are 2 different lives for her.. and now me too.

That's how it all started.......... Mr. & Mrs. GRITS
Attached Thumbnails
e95.jpg  
Old 04-22-2018, 11:20 AM

Thanked 3,159 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexhamstud View Post
Hope to hear more
Okay, I've attached below the photo I enclosed with the letter I sent to the couple I responded to. Hope you'll agree she is one sexy lady!

I cannot tell you how excited I was that at long last my wife had agreed to meet others for sex fun. I was in a complete state of euphoria at what it might lead to. The next few days were an eternity waiting for the reply but through the letterbox it duly arrived and to say I was thrilled that they wanted to go ahead and meet up would be an understatement.

I cannot pretend my wife felt quite the same. Whilst admitting to curiosity about meeting up she also suspected my true motives. To be fair there was some validity in this, though not because I was looking for an escape from our marriage or anything remotely like that.

We were both virgins when we married and if I'm honest we were also somewhat naive and uninitiated when it came to sex. So after fifteen years of monogamy I was more then ready to get out there and explore what I felt I might be missing out on. But the very last thing I wanted to do was risk our marriage. We were as close as any couple could possibly be and the reason I was keen to go ahead was because I was rock sure of our relationship. The swinging scene seemed the ideal way to have your cake and (forgive the pun) eat it!

I'll never forget the moment they came through our door because it was one of both relief and delight. Any nerves immediately disappeared when we found ourselves confronted by a very natural friendly couple. I could not help but take to the young lady because of her radiant smile. Petite, pretty and sweet summed her up nicely.

I could also tell from the way my wife greeted her partner that she was quite taken with him too. He looked younger than us although like my wife a little on the nervy side.

in fact the air was charged with a nervous tension as this was all-new territory for us. I realised I needed to take the initiative in asking them in and making them feel at ease. How we navigated the hour or so I no longer remember, it has all gone into a blur, but what I do recall is that somehow we got to the point where we agreed to split into separate couples.

My wife was to go upstairs with (let's call him) Mike whilst Avril and I were to share the settee in the lounge. At last the moment had come and I could hardly believe my luck. Avril was so easy to talk to and her sweet, coy smile so inviting, it made it easy for me to take the initiative. I could tell she was eager to get going so we soon started kissing and stroking.

I could not wait to explore inside her blouse and the frisson of being able to cup my hands around another pair of boobs was quite intoxicating. It was not long before we were both naked but it was then that I got a bit of a shock. She had only recently given birth and her stretch marks were still quite pronounced. This caused me to hesitate for a moment because it hit me that here I was, about to make love to another man's wife.

However, overpowering lust quickly dissolved any scruples I may have been feeling and I was soon pumping away inside her sopping pussy. i remember to this day the way she kept urging me on with oohs and aahs as well as the occasional expletive. My wife is usually relatively quiet during sex so the noises I was hearing fuelled so my excitement to the point I could no longer hold back and exploded my seed inside her.

Phew! What a session it had been. Soon afterwards we were back fully dressed and wondering what was going on upstairs. Whatever it was it seemed to be taking much longer than us, so this gave an opportunity to chat about our pasts and how we got to where we were now.

The one thing I do remember about that conversation was her telling me how insatiable she was, she was quite frank about it, she could never get enough sex. She conspiratorially confessed that she needed more that her husband could deliver and therefore regularly cheated on him.

One of the reasons she agreed to try the swinging scene was because her husband had lost interest during her pregnancy and after the birth. Another more telling revelation was she was no longer able to get out and about meet other potential lovers! Of course she could not tell him that and swore me to secrecy, but I felt quite privileged that she had been prepared to open up to me.

tbc
Attached Thumbnails
Kay1980 .jpg  
Old 04-23-2018, 04:42 AM

Thanked 1,018 Times in 57 Posts

Update- my wife has a male friend visiting this weekend, my plan is to tell them to go out together I will stay at home. Fingers crossed she lets her guard down and he wants to kiss her. It’s not sexual between them but hope with a few drinks down them they get together
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrexhamstud For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Update- my wife has a male friend visiting this weekend, my plan is to tell them to go out together I will stay at home. [B]Fingers crossed she lets her guard down and he wants to kiss her.[B] It’s not sexual between them but hope with a few drinks down them they get together
Whoa, that would be hot. Does your wife's male friend have any clue about her naughty past do you know? Maybe she has already confided in him about it. If so that might just be all the 'permission' he needs.

Best of luck either way - and be sure to let us know how it goes.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

To get back to my story, when Mike and my wife eventually rejoined us in the lounge I realised I could hardly ask how things had gone, so I broke the ice by offering to refill our glasses and thereafter we made small-talk until it was time for them to leave.

The instant they were out the door I asked my wife how things had turned out between Mike and her. But sad to say she reported it had been something of a let down for them both. She told me they'd quickly undressed down to their underwear and got into our married bed together. Hearing that alone sent a thrill through my brain.

She then explained that once in bed they kissed and cuddled whilst stroking each other for a bit. But just as she was getting into it, quite suddenly and without warning MIke had a premature ejaculation inside his y-fronts! Needless to say this left my wife feeling both frustrated and disappointed.

She explained that Mike apologised profusely to her exclaiming it had taken him as much by surprise as it did her. Fortunately my wife is not the sort to make anyone feel uncomfortable about such things and went out of her way to reassure him saying she was actually quite flattered she'd had that effect on him!

My wife said that they realised they needed to avoid rejoining myself and Avril too soon so they decided to continue cuddling and chatting in bed until they felt it safe to come back downstairs. She said that once she'd gotten over the shock she actually enjoyed the experience of sharing her bed with another man. She also said she really liked him, he was very easy to talk to and it was good to be able to chat about sex with him.

Reflecting afterwards on what had happened I recalled that just a few weeks earlier the very idea of my wife being disappointed because she had NOT been able to make out with another man was crazy. Now here she was expressing her frustration at the fact another man had let her down because he was unable to get it up.

Brilliant ... sort of!

So now in a few short weeks I had gone from being married to someone who was resolutely anti-swinging to one who could not wait to meet up with another couple, if only for the chance to exorcise her rotten luck as soon as possible.

We soon made contact with another couple and this time we all of us got it together successfully. We were up and running at last! And it wasn't too much later that something quite mindblowing was to happen that was to convert me from being a swinger into a regular wife-sharer and then ultimately the most deliriously happy wife-watcher ever.

But of course this thread is all about how we got started. So that story will have to be for another thread.

Last edited by hip_i; 04-25-2018 at 08:07 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hip_i For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2018, 02:07 AM

He doesn’t know about the past I’m just going to let things run
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrexhamstud For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 02:28 PM

Well tonight is the night I will keep the post updated when I can and fingers crossed it happens
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrexhamstud For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 07:06 AM

Unfortunately nothing happened, it wasn’t the right situation but not gave up hope yet as he doesn’t leave until a week Sunday
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrexhamstud For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Unfortunately nothing happened, it wasn’t the right situation but not gave up hope yet as he doesn’t leave until a week Sunday
So still plenty of time. Will they be alone much? How about overnight?
The Following User Says Thank You to hip_i For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip_i View Post
So still plenty of time. Will they be alone much? How about overnight?
He is staying over on the sofa, normally if someone is staying over she will not have sex at all because they are directly below us. Tonight I will try my luck see if she is up your it
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrexhamstud For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2018, 02:19 AM

Still no more news bad timing with Mother Nature and no opportunity have played a part but still trying
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wrexhamstud For This Useful Post:

Tags
first time, swingers, wife cheating

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s