Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2018, 04:23 PM

Thanked 5,141 Times in 246 Posts
Default Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukefal View Post
You Americans are sick bastards!

Why are you so exited because of naked body?!!?
And I suppose you visit this site just for the stories? Never look at the pictures?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SandyM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2018, 06:33 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default 6.5

Suggestion...... less script !!! more pics....... holy crap!!
Old 01-24-2018, 07:09 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Suggestion...... less script !!! more pics....... holy crap!!
We like the script! (And the pics!) That's why we're in the stories section.

We have a photo section here if you're interested in them more than words.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2018, 07:44 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
We like the script! (And the pics!) That's why we're in the stories section.

We have a photo section here if you're interested in them more than words.

Just a little long ......calm down....
Old 01-25-2018, 11:01 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Ohmmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Just a little long ......calm down....
I'm calm. In fact, I'm having a Zen moment reading your words. You're right. It was a little long, but smcdany95's story was very entertaining too. I loved it.

Last edited by nectcouple; 01-25-2018 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Typo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2020, 04:57 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default California Coastal Fuckation

This past summer my wife and I went on a trip to the coast of California with another couple. We rented a beach house on Big Sur for our excursion. We had known this other couple for a couple of years and had camped with them in tents a few times. Everything had been standard fair with the two couples. However, this beach house had a hot tub on the deck overlooking the ocean, and it just cried out for nude hot tubing.

We had separate bedrooms, but as soon as everyone was up and had their morning hot drink in hand, we would head for a soak, nude of course, in the hot tube. Initially, there was no hands roaming, and all was above board. The day ran something like this. We would start out the day with the morning soak and a good breakfast. Then we would go out for a ride up or down the beautiful coast of Big Sur. If we came across a good place to stop, we would explore. And usually we would have a picnic lunch and a couple of bottles of wine for an early afternoon roadside stop. Then it was back to the beach house for another stint in the hot tub. Of course, we would always have a variety of drinks from beer to wine to hard liquor for whiling away the afternoon. I don’t know whether it was getting loose from all the afternoon drinking or just became common from too many afternoon hot tub soaks, but soon we were spending all our time at the beach house totally naked. Nobody discussed it beforehand or questioned it – it just happened and became commonplace.

Another thing that became more commonplace was a little suggestive sex talking while hot tubing. As each afternoon waned, the guys would bar-b-que, and the two girls would put the finishing touches on the meal. Following dinner, we would gather around the deck patio and have a number of rounds of hard liquor drinks. We would intersperse hot tub stints with sitting around on the deck furniture. Eventually, though, we would terminate the evenings in the hot tub playing with our spouses and/or each other’s spouses. At the beginning there was no intercourse with the other couples’ spouses. There was just playing around. Maybe some fingering and stroking, but nothing further. It was an easy thing to have happen with the hot tub mixed with booze.

However by the fifth night, I guess the sexual exploration was getting a little too much to handle. We had all had a particularly hot night in the hot tub combined with a real excess of hard liquor. My wife and I went to bed a little early since she was really intoxicated. Unlike the other nights we had been on vacation, she declined my sexual advances and said that she just wanted to sleep. I didn’t push the issue, and just rolled over and went to sleep. About 2:00 a.m. I rolled back over and noticed my wife was not in bed with me. I figured that she had gone to the bathroom. However, I heard some rustling in the basement bedroom (the third bedroom where no one had been staying). I quietly got up and went down the basement stairs, and there was my wife and Rusty engaged in a torrid sexual escapade. They were working it out in most every position known to mankind. She was moaning and groaning and calling out instructions like “faster,” “harder,“ “deeper” and “don’t stop!” He was kissing her tits and licking her body between thrusts, and she was all over him. They could hardly stay on the bed. I admit that I was a little miffed that she and Rusty were having all the fun to themselves.

I thought for a minute, and then I decided to go wake up Marion. So I climbed back up the stairs undetected by the fucking couple. I awakened Marion, and told her that we were missing something downstairs that she should see. W again quietly descended the basement stairs. By then my wife had already had a very loud climax as we were working our way down the staircase. As we poked our heads in that basement bedroom, my wife was providing Rusty with a very rigorous BJ. About that time, Marion exclaimed, “Well, I’ll be!” I think she was a little taken back by what she had just witnessed. The couple on the bed started to apologize for their actions, and I said, “Not necessary. What do you say, Marion?” I held out my hand toward the bed, and she said, “Don’t mind if I do.” With that I motioned for my wife and Rusty to scoot over, which they did. Marion and I laid down right beside where they were sitting and started kissing passionately and fingering and stroking each other. Then we moved on with a total and complete fuck with a variety of positions, and finally a BJ for the both of us. My wife and Rusty sat there watching us – perhaps a little dumbfounded, but there was no protest from either of them. After that, both couples retired with their spouses to their respective bedrooms.

The next day we all discussed what had happened. No one was really mad. Marion and I just felt that we should have been made aware in advance what was getting ready to go down. My wife said that it wasn’t planned, and that Rusty, like her, had just gotten up to hit the head. Well, pretty soon, they had gotten in a passionate embrace and kiss, and one thing lead to another. After their explanation, we all agreed that the previous night had been a lot of fun for all. It was decided that for the remaining two nights of the beach house stay, we would all participate in group sex in the same bed. As it turned out, the group sex was outstanding each night. On the drive back home, it was also decided that we would make this trip an annual event, and we would not waste the first four nights without having our group sex sessions. In addition, I should mention, that the ladies rode home totally nude for the nearly 200 mile return trip. It was a spectacular vacation.

P.S. Marion would not let me take nude pics of her.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0149.jpg   DSCI0233.jpg  

DSCI0243.jpg   DSCI0246.jpg  

DSCI0252a.jpg   DSCI0262.jpg  

DSCI0293.jpg  
Old 03-08-2020, 05:37 AM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

Sometimes with a more submissive wife it's hard to gauge how far she is willing to go. So sometimes you have to play your cards and see where they land. You'll often be surprised where they fall.

Once such time involved the wife and I only vacay on a tropical island. We visited a pristine beach and were going to head off down the beach to let her be naked (It's a conservative place so even being topless on the beach is a no-no). Unfortunately when we got to the beach it we found out it was closed due to it being in a national park. We wondered why no other cars were around (it's not an overly populated beach but we did expect to see a few more cars). We headed back up the road and decided to stop at the look out. It's quite a vista and I jokingly said to my wife that she should get nude here because she wasn't able to on the beach. Without hesitating she said okay! It must have been because nobody else seemed to be around. She took all her clothes off near a tree then walked over to the look out area about 5 metres away and posed for plenty of photos for me. She must have been nude for a good 10 minutes. She had a lot of fun doing different poses and feeling naughty. Finally we finished up and she put her clothes on. BUT just as she did, a couple walked down the the track to the look-out! My wife smiled at me as if to say lucky. I smiled back, but my smile said, unlucky! Had they come 2 minutes earlier they would have caught her naked and posing for photos with her clothes being 5 meters away!

The surprising point wasn't just that she stayed nude for a good 10 minutes at a public look-out but that she also left her clothes 5 meters away.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2020, 08:53 AM

Thanked 4,055 Times in 404 Posts

My story isn't as spectacular. We went to Miami for our 5th anniversary at a swanky hotel in South Beach. I forget the name but Derek Jeter was there with Minka Kelly I believe. It was in 2011 I want to say. We went to dinner at the hotel and the hotel had a white theme to it.

My wife wore a white sun dress and she tells me that's all she's wearing. Then it started to rain a bit on us and we had to move away from where we were sitting but she did get wet and she did put on a show with a now transparent sun dress.

She didn't care though. A few short years later and we were swinging lol.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:43 AM

Thanked 16,199 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
Sometimes with a more submissive wife it's hard to gauge how far she is willing to go. So sometimes you have to play your cards and see where they land. You'll often be surprised where they fall.
This exactly sums up my wife. For the thousands of cards I have played, so to speak, 1 out of every 100 lands somewhere. It's a lot of cards to deal, but it's worth it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
milf, sunbathing, topless, vacation, wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s